[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

aarrgghh i have more pictures from the concerts from fansites

but because there's so many

its a problem

im just wondering how big is hanteo's coverage for the album sales?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jean_kkp

thanks samshiku for the wonderful caps and gifs!!! i love it when ET bits jinnie. its damn funny. haha...

hmmm, is there anywhere, clubbox or whatever, where i can download the japan concert? the most recent one?

Guest tk_angel

tk_angel thanks, i'm glad you like 'em. But you might want to take out the tags. we

ooppppsss.. thanks for reminding me... LOL... all img tags off...

samshiku -- thanks for posting those caps... i love watching that documentary and will b hwaiting for the March concert DVD (hopefully would include behind the scenes documentary).

worldtraveler58 -- thanks for posting that wonderful review... their 9th jib tops... hopefully it would get recognition from award bodies in Korea...

And here's one of my fave gifs:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/angel_wings183/ricjinsung2.gif' alt='ricjinsung2.gif'>

so "we can get it on" is andy and eric rapping? I thought they had a special guest rapper?

^ I don't think it's Andy either. I think some of us decided it's David Kim...he does sound an awful lot like Andy, but his English is better.

Guest soratino

^ that's really cute =]

^ I don't think it's Andy either. I think some of us decided it's David Kim...he does sound an awful lot like Andy, but his English is better.

Everytime I hear it, it sounds kind of like Andy.

but some time in the rap, he goes "D-a-v-i-d, that's my name" so. yeah.

Maybe some of it is still andy? idunno.

Guest samshiku

helloz.

as promised i have uploaded the first batch of GIFs on the pics thread.

click my siggie for the link and go to the last page :)

enjoy

Guest jangneri

thank you samshiku for the wonderful gifs~ I had a great time laughing and gushing over their cuteness and dorkiness. hahahahaha~

Guest nurkeyandie

yay! i just checked my yesasia account and the status for my 9th jib special ed order is: "ready to be shipped." YAY!!! :D now i'm just waiting for the soap set, coz i ordered it with the fragrance set and the fragrance set is already in stock (ouch, my bank account!).

anyway, thank you so much for all the goodies here! esp the ricsyung ones... :blush: the pic with hyesung's legs on eric's lap, i'm guessing hyesung was lying on the sofa first and eric just had to "bother" him. i'm sure he put hyesung's legs on his lap! hahaha!

I didn't think it sounded like Andy.

The only part of the album I wasn't too happy was having someone other than the members singing in their special 9th jib. There are 6 of them, why did we need non-Shinhwa voice? They should of kept the whole album with members voice only. Other than that, for me, it's the BEST Shinhwa album.

Guest kriza_09

Shinhwa - Vol 9 (Limited Edition)

REVIEW - 04.04.2008 Author : Taliana

A bittersweet moment for fans, this release marks Shinhwa's 10th anniversary.

Dashi Han Beonman is the next track. Written by WANTED's Kim Jaesuk and released as a digital single shortly before the release of the album, the R&B ballad gave listeners a tempting taste of what the album would hold. With soaring vocals and strong harmonies, it's a heartstring tugging song about being unable to let go. Compared to Once In A Lifetime, the main ballad from State of the Art, Dashi Han Beonman showcases just how far the group's vocals have come since then. The song is strong on every level and each member gives it their all.

that's exactly why i'm always amazed at them... when i heard Once in A Lifetime for the first time, i got goosebumps because their vocals were so beautiful... i thought they couldn't have been better anymore... well, they proved me wrong.. >"<

Composed by Eric, We Can Get It On is a hip-hop track that wouldn't be out of place in a nightclub. Eric and Andy work this song as naturally as one would expect from the group's main rappers, and Minwoo is no stranger to this style but it's definitely interesting to hear Hyesung's sweeter voice in this type of song.

that's why i love shinhwa's album... how else can we hear that ballad freak sing something that would be played in a nightclub??

and i've been wondering how hyesung and dongwan would sound in minwoo's songs like Stomp or Bump..

it's a special treat for us fans... ^^

Ajik Motdahan Iyagi wraps the album up with acoustic guitar and sweet, melodic vocals. "We walk the same path, we jump around, we rock the music on the same stage", Ajik Motdahan Iyagi is simple and sweet, Shinhwa's song about themselves, their experiences, and their hopes and dreams. It carries the feel that it is a song for Shinhwa themselves, a promise to the fans but more importantly to each other to return again as Shinhwa, to never forget the past and continue to chase their dreams together. It's an uplifting way to end the album, leaving you looking forward to when Shinhwa return.

i love how they picked this song as their (temporary) 'goodbye' song.. it's so thoughtful of them to end the album with such an uplifting song.. and the lyrics is so perfect.. every time i listens to this song, i always feel this unexplainable warmth in my heart.. and it always put a smile on my face.. a bittersweet one, but a smile nonetheless..

this album would definitely be the most precious album to both fans and the members... we would definitely treasure this album as we grow up, get married, have babies, and get old...

anyway, my favorite line out of the whole article:

Shinhwa is: happiness and friendship.

The only part of the album I wasn't too happy was having someone other than the members singing in their special 9th jib. There are 6 of them, why did we need non-Shinhwa voice? They should of kept the whole album with members voice only. Other than that, for me, it's the BEST Shinhwa album.

^ mommie Alice, I meant by vocal range-wise...I think they have similar rapping ranges ^^ My suspicions are that it was probably meant for Eric's solo album...with Minsyung featuring :sweatingbullets: Same with freestyle#1...as, IMO, Ricmin music style is quite similar and that's how Minwoo started off his first solo album. *shrugs* oh well, I think David was featured in Paradise in shinhwa's 8th album as well. I also think it's a shame that only half of the members were in We Can Get It On...not that there are too many songs on the album either :(

After a gazillion listens, Voyage is still my fave song on the album :D

Guest eunicenyl

A big THANK YOU to everyone who contribute endlessly 2 tis Shinhwa thread!!

Love u guys :wub:

lilshinhwafreak, i love ur wallpaper!

Tks 4 sharing ^^

Guest aindy

i do believe it's David Kim..

the lyrics has D-A.. V-I.. D, yo, that's my name..

didn't know his voice is kinda cute!!

Guest angel2nyt

i have to agree with you

i wasnt extremely happy too..

i dont know.. he could have rapped for any album shinhwa had but i was expecting this one to be a shinhwa showcase

the 7th album is still the best for me, but i really love how they made this album more on quality than quantity

but the stories we haven't told is already on my top 3 favorite shinhwa songs

PRODUCTION NOTES

alb14gj8.jpg

alb13es8.jpg

con6cs7.jpg

i would have hated freestyle, but the lyrics were :) , and the way eric rapped was really good

Guest soratino

thanks so much for the production notes!

yeah, i wouldn't have been a big fan of freestyle #1 if not for the meaning of the lyrics..and the fact that I really like how it leads into RUN, "what's your name man" "SHINHWA" <3

Can't wait for a translation of eric's long note. really wanna see it.

I don't really like how We Can Get it On is not all the members, and included a non-member as well. But I think it's kinda interesting that David Kim kinda offers an "outside" perspective, "10 years in the game and they still on top. You already know they can't be stopped."

Guest kriza_09

^ mommie Alice, I meant by vocal range-wise...I think they have similar rapping ranges ^^ My suspicions are that it was probably meant for Eric's solo album...with Minsyung featuring :sweatingbullets: Same with freestyle#1...as, IMO, Ricmin music style is quite similar and that's how Minwoo started off his first solo album. *shrugs* oh well, I think David was featured in Paradise in shinhwa's 8th album as well. I also think it's a shame that only half of the members were in We Can Get It On...not that there are too many songs on the album either :(

After a gazillion listens, Voyage is still my fave song on the album :D

me too.. i have a really strong feeling that Freestyle#1 and We Can Get It On were meant to be Eric's solo album... and i also suspect Run was meant to be in Minwoo's solo album.. didn't he say he wouldn't get too much involved in shinhwa's music because shinhwa's music is really different from his???

for me this is also the best album... 7th jib has some really good songs that i love, but this album is definitely really well produced...

ps: the really long production note is written by eric himself....

Archived