[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lamperouge

The album pictures are hot. ♥ I soo can't wait till I get my copy now. I'm kind of upset at Hye Sung's mustache though. He looks way better without it.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superficialme

will definitely wait for them.

WILL NEVER LOOK AT ANY OTHER.

10 years have already passed.

3 years is nothing.

^ i like what you said, 10 years passed so 3 years should be nothing. and after that we'll be able to see SHINHWA always!!

im bummed that i wasnt here for the hype from their concert and all. but reading from other's post and looking at pictures and videos i can see that it was an unforgetable night. im tempted to download their album right now, but i want to wait until i receive my copy!! from the lyrics and what everyone else is saying, i already know that this album will be something different. i just hope they do some type of promotion though, especially performance even if its just one (but more would be preffered)

just a quick question, i read previous posts when just one more time came out that some people made it into ringtones, can someone tell me how to do that?

ooohh and another question, is their an international ShinhwaChanjo fan club or a US SHCJ club, or how do you become an official SHCJ member?

after three years, i will be there for their comeback concert, i already missed their 10th anniversary concert so i promise i will be there!!

did anyone else notice but there was alot of ricjin moments and mindy moments during the concerts, well from the fan vids that ive see anyways!!

Guest love!melody

*sigh* i promised myself that i wouldn't download their new songs but after reading all these wonderful praises about their new songs, i couldn't refrain myself ><;; *smacks myself ... bad girl!* but nevertheless, i'm getting the album so i guess it's not that bad right? hehehe ^^;; anyways, i love the new tracks! i really love their ballads. and the title track: run <3 OMG! at first i didn't really like it because it was a bit too fast but after listening to it a second time, i fell in love with it! it like gets me moving LMAO i hope they will promote this song! can tell that their will be really hot dance moves to it LOL and once again, the ballads are love <3 they are so sweet and such wonderful! :)

and i'll try to come back tonight with translations to 'do you remember' track ^^ hehehe

okay! let me just delay that from tonight to sometime this week >< argh! so much hw! sorry

Guest JiniChun

*sigh* i promised myself that i wouldn't download their new songs but after reading all these wonderful praises about their new songs, i couldn't refrain myself ><;; *smacks myself ... bad girl!* but nevertheless, i'm getting the album so i guess it's not that bad right? hehehe ^^;; anyways, i love the new tracks! i really love their ballads. and the title track: run <3 OMG! at first i didn't really like it because it was a bit too fast but after listening to it a second time, i fell in love with it! it like gets me moving LMAO i hope they will promote this song! can tell that their will be really hot dance moves to it LOL and once again, the ballads are love <3 they are so sweet and such wonderful! :)

and i'll try to come back tonight with translations to 'do you remember' track ^^ hehehe

the same here... i'm downloading it right now.. mian hae.

but.. a friend bought it for me.. so.. i guess it's ok for a while...

i promised myself not to hear any song from the album until i get my copy.. but.. i can't help.. i'm desperate to hear the new album.. even more when i read all the translations.

aw i cant play the songs >< i dl it but windows media player wont play the music. i tried GOM player and it wouldnt play as well ahhh. someone help?

lol andie i gave in but the players hate me today >__< wont let me listen to it.

play it using realplayer or itunes...

i help someone last nite and

when i tested it out, u can play it using real player

^_^

or u can do it like i did

^_^

convert to wav then switch it back to mp3

after that no problem at all

ha ha ha

i have that songs cause of some reason

but i dont know why

i still can refrain myself from listening to it

for me

it's not the matter of downloading or buying

when i said i wanted to have my cd first

is because

i wanted the right atmosphere to listen to all the songs

i wanna for the first time i listen to it

is me with the photobook, flipping it while listening to it

u know

i wanna it to be perfect

ha ha ha

crazy isnt it? :blush:

for now i just wanna to read all the translation and saving all the romani

thanks once again for that

:P

Guest bebex2chinky

I think So In Love sounds kinda like Backstreet Boys? =P like the very very beginning.

overall, i loved the album <3

i'll miss shinhwa so much...

i just listen to their album online... i lov it... i 'm so glad i bought 2 copies hehehe..

~~~i can't wait for my album to arrive ~~~

i don't like the album cover..i don't like them putting on eyeliner...

especially.... andy n eric~~~

Guest kriza_09

Is it just me, but is Wanjindy absent from We Can't Get It On? I could only hear Ricminsyung and David Kim... hmmm. The intro So In Love sounds really similar to something...can't quite place my figures on it.

Edit: haha~ nevermind, I figured out what it sounds like

oh what it sounds like?? i was thinking it sounds familiar as well..

^ i like what you said, 10 years passed so 3 years should be nothing. and after that we'll be able to see SHINHWA always!!

after three years, i will be there for their comeback concert, i already missed their 10th anniversary concert so i promise i will be there!!

did anyone else notice but there was alot of ricjin moments and mindy moments during the concerts, well from the fan vid that ive see anyways!!

the thing is.... i've just been a fan for 3 years!!!! now i have to wait for another 3 years without them... but yeah, i know i can do it..

like eric said, in these 3 years, we all have to work hard on our own stuff so at their comeback concert 3 years later, we can proudly go to the concert and they can be proud to have fans like us!!! ^^

oh and there were LOTS of couple moments during the concert, mostly on the 1st day though.. too bad i didn't take a lot of fancams.. i forgot only the 2nd day would be on dvd!!!! >"<

oh yeah.. i just figured out what song from their 1st album they sang at the concert.. it's called '늘 내가 원하는 것은' or 'What I Always Wanted'.. i think the first i heard song was at the concert.. and now that i listen to the song again in the 1st album, i have no idea why people can still say they don't improve much..

anyway, it was a nice song... and apparently this is the song where andy sang a line in the concert.. and apparently the 9th jib song they sang in the concert was 'The Stories We Haven't Told' (just figured out from a fancam on youtube, i totally forgot what the song sounded like, i have really bad short term memory..lol..)

and i just realized they didn't sing 'Just One More Time' at the concert!!!! i was hoping to hear that song live... =(

oh i'd like to make a correction to the translation of the song.. it's just some minor correction but i think it kinda change the meaning of the song:

Although we'll be separated for now, but please believe that there will be a day when we're back together

When that day comes I will definitely listen to the stories you haven't told -> I/we will definitely let you listen to the stories I/we haven't told

들려 줄께 means (we)i'll tell or (we)i'll let you listen..

it's really hard to understand whose point of view they're using in the song coz korean language doesn't like to use pronouns... >"<

i'm still trying to figure out if they're talking among themselves or to us fans..

ps: after listening to 'Remember?', i can never watch the guerilla concert the same again.. eric totally ruined it for me.. >"<

iv oso heard 9th album.. sooo cool!! luv it!!.. :w00t:

i cant stop swinging my body following the songs hahaha....lol

oohh...cant wait to get the regular CD & the Special Edition one.. :phew:

listened to their conversation [Do You Remember?].. its remind me on winterstory 03-04..^^

I'm glad you made the correction. I was too lazy to make the correction. I think as you wrote it is saying "they will tell us stories they haven't told us before".

AND I agree with you on Eric. He shouldn't have admit about Guerilla concert. I can't believe he didn't really cry and he just pretended! LOL! I had to rewatch it carefully again. Which reminds me, does anyone know where to get HQ of the Guerilla concert?

\oh i'd like to make a correction to the translation of the song.. it's just some minor correction but i think it kinda change the meaning of the song:

Although we'll be separated for now, but please believe that there will be a day when we're back together

When that day comes I will definitely listen to the stories you haven't told -> I/we will definitely let you listen to the stories I/we haven't told

들려 줄께 means (we)i'll tell or (we)i'll let you listen..

it's really hard to understand whose point of view they're using in the song coz korean language doesn't like to use pronouns... >"<

i'm still trying to figure out if they're talking among themselves or to us fans..

ps: after listening to 'Remember?', i can never watch the guerilla concert the same again.. eric totally ruined it for me.. >"<

Guest 6shin3hwa7

where is everyone downloading from? i wanna hear the album so bad....

no worries i'm already buying a copy...but still can someone tell me where to dl.

Guest infinityyy

I'm glad you made the correction. I was too lazy to make the correction. I think as you wrote it is saying "they will tell us stories they haven't told us before".

AND I agree with you on Eric. He shouldn't have admit about Guerilla concert. I can't believe he didn't really cry and he just pretended! LOL! I had to rewatch it carefully again. Which reminds me, does anyone know where to get HQ of the Guerilla concert?

i don't know why but i kinda think that's funny? LOL. it's like.. "dummy silly eric!" :lol:

i think he said this during the show "Happy Together" during their 7th jib... saying something about how he hates serious or super emotional situations? lol. i think the same went with andy. they hateeee it when someone gets mushy on them.

and i think it was kriza_09 or of the sort that helped answer my question about ordering shinhwa's 10th album on yesasia.. just wanted to say thank you for helping! ^^

Guest superstar`kiss

[08.03.30][interview] SHINHWA, “In the coming 20/30 years we will stil be together”

6 member male group SHINHWA debuted for 10 years and during the press conference before the concert they had expresses their thoughts towards 10. Eric, KimDongWan, LeeMinWoo, ShinHyeSung, JunJin, Andy formed as a group “SHINHWA” where they are the only group in the local which has not even changed a single member at all. Recently they are undergoing their anniversary activities and on 29th 6pm evening within 2 hours they hold their first day concert for “SHINHWA Must Go On 10th Anniversary live” in Seoul Olympic Stadium.

On the 30th 3:40pm before the concert which will start at 5pm, they hold a simple press conference. Below is the Q&A conversation.

Your thoughts towards 10th Anniversary Concert?

LeeMinWoo: First of all thank you for your care and attention. The number ‘10′ had given us a large scale of strength, and it feels good.

Andy:It has been 10 years so long, feeling very happy. I would like to thanks to the members and fans, in the coming 20 years, 30 years SHINHWA will still be together.

ERIC: The related staff were going up and down, roundabout for so many times. Thanks to you all, if there is no any main problems occur we will be still together.

KimDongWan: If there’s not sincerity and open criticism within the members i think we wont make it together for 10 years so long. In the future we must still carry on, becoming the Asian most longevity group, to own a higher popularity.

JUNJIN: 10 years really fly real fast. Members and everybody’s help have come to a stop. In the future we will work harder in coming activities.

ShinHyeSung: “Being able to be together as SHINHWA in these 10 years, i feel happy and at the same time being proud.”

The motivation to be together for 10 years?

ERIC: Before we debut we already had live a 6 years life in the hostel together. At that moment we were together in every 24 hours, it’s even longer than the time we spend with our own family. The members one by one slowly understands each other. And now the member’s spirit and friendship are seriously like a family-like, because of this we had been together for 10 years.

ShinHyeSung: SHINHWA came back to hold a concert in Korea after 3 years, the title is about our 10th anniversary, we will present the 10 years memorial of SHINHWA to the fans. SHINHWA members of course would want to make the whole 10th annivesary concert like a Party together with the fans.

KimDongWan: SHINHWA member had been working on activities for 10 years and now we really want to carry on working as a singer. Because of this feeling the heart of caution and prudence, personally feel that this should be the highest peak of stage.

Please introduce your title track of your official 9th album which will be release on April 10th.

LeeMinWoo: Because it’s a 10th years annivesary, so it will be 10 songs. All the songs are sending out message of SHINHWA.

JUNJIN: The 9th album 50000copy of Special Edition which will be release on April 3rd had already sold out, it feels great.

Andy: The 9th album title song “RUN” is being compose and written my MinWoo Hyung and Eric Hyung. Please do listen to it often, thank you.

Summed up the characteristics of SHINHWA’s music

ShinHyeSung: At the current i think that the fans are more passionate towards the stage Pop Dance than our music and songs. But our musics are still always specially pick and prepared, we work hard to gather the music which songs the energetic life of SHINHWA. In this period we will show more on our manly beauty and charm in music, in the future too we will work hard on choosing the best music for everybody.

Solo activities planning after SHINHWA 10th anniversary concert?

ShinHyeSung: I think i will be start preparing on my Solo 3rd album recording.

JUNJIN: New album preparation had come to an end. On April 26th in Japan i will hold my very first solo concert. I’ve dumped lots of my time on doing the planning on this concert preparation. And i have not been active as an actor for quite some time, if this year there’s a good script then i will be acting.

KimDongWan: I will be presenting my solo image on stage.

ERIC: I will be appearing in KBS 2TV historical martial art drama which will be broadcast in Mid June 2008.

Andy: On April there will be a concert tour in China, Japan and other countries, meeting up with the fans and also will be presenting my best skill in my acting field.

LeeMinWoo: M LeeMinWoo’s come back planning, i will be holding a solo concert in China on Mid May 2008. Recently i’m deeply in craze with my music.

Source:STARNEWS & Oceans

Cn Trans:染@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love what they said..so touching.. :blush:

Guest kriza_09

^ why there is no mention of 9th jib promotional activities??????? :tears: :tears:

here's the concert fancam that clearly shows what eric said.. now we know what eric was thinking at that time!! lol..

and i think it was kriza_09 or of the sort that helped answer my question about ordering shinhwa's 10th album on yesasia.. just wanted to say thank you for helping! ^^

no problem! ^^

ps: i checked my iTunes and apparently my play count for 'Just One More Time' is 152... LOL.. i know i've heard that song for god-knows-how-many times, but didn't expect it to be that many!!! and it's only been 10 days after its release.. hahah..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

to those who downloaded, don't feel guilty guys, you bought the album anyway, RIGHT????!!!

if you didn't, then delete all the songs from your hard dik, order from korea then re-download.

there.

kriza!~ lol, it sounds so weird to call you kriza when i'm also krizza. only with double z, haha!

anyways...

KRIZA! i heard there were a lot of ricsyung? is this true? were you able to catch eric kissing sungie's finger when he was straighteing sungie's shirt?

and yeah, i just read the addition to the CHRONICLES and i must say, i am very thankful that you did that.

remember i pmed you about making a vid off of it, i did, just with pictures but i used photohop to make it look better but... our house got burned last january so it never was finished. our comp got totally toasted. gah. so anyway... it doesn't matter, at least we are still alive.

HM.

and, about the trans, thansk for pointing that out. i learned from my korean students that i tutor that they really don't use pronouns. >< WHY???

as joyce have said, we can't be too sure, it's like they were talking to the fans but also talking to each other.

AMY!~

what does it sound like? cause i can totally hear something but. alas! my poor memory is not really trustworthy.

PLUS, ET is such a moodbreaker. haha! but at least he tried to keep his laugh in. he tried guys. :) he just doesn't like moments like that.

i mean, i didn't see him crying like minu, sungie, andy and jinnie did in the concert.

though you can clearly see him and wan's eyes tearing up.

the tears were there, but they didn't fall.

Guest robotic

Finally we get to feast our eyes on Shinhwa's special edition photo album (well part of it at least).

Thanks to a kind soul - those of us who are eagerly waiting for our own copies can get an eyeful first. =)

The photos are really beautifully composed, capturing both a youthful and mature side of Shinhwa.

No one has ever looked so fresh and lively (and HAPPY!) with a toy aeroplane. lol T__T

I love it.

49d3be82449f0305ce1e8.jpg49d3be82449f0306570f5.jpg

49d3be82449f030779225.jpg49d3be82449f03083e7e0.jpg

49d3be82449f0381df1a4.jpg49d3be82449f038327588.jpg

49d3be8206dcb380bacf4.jpg49d3be82449f03091c9ee.jpg

credits: oceans6 & shinhwa sina china blog

Really itching to get my copy now.

-edit- can't believe that i've missed the hottest one. thanks angel2nyt

Archived