[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polkadots

Going through this thread is making me cry...hard.

I have never shed a single tear for any artists in my whole life yet these guys make it seems so easy.

i'm what you can called new fans since i've just become exposed to them for like approx six months but these six months have been the best i've ever have since i've been a fan to K-POP.

I almost joined other fanclubs, somehow i keep holding back but something stops me at SHINHWA.

I dont really care that I have to wait another 3-4 years for them as long as they're still together that's cool with me.

And I'm making a promise to myself that , I will be try my best to be there at their comeback concert no matter what it takes.

Let's just hope that when the DVD comes out GOOD would understand how this concert means to us and how it means to SHINHWA and not cut a single second out of it.

Thanks everyone for the fancams and pictures. You're the best.

Guest nurkeyandie

omg i just saw the ending clip too and of course, i'm crying. i agree that hyesung must've cried really hard coz he'll be left alone and he must be so worried for his brothers. i rarely see him initiating the hugging and all that 'skinship' so i was really heartbroken when he hugged dongwan so tight. and when i saw the press con pics, they all looked so tired (all of them had huge eyebags and dark circles under their eyes)...they must be so tired from all the preparation and activities for their 10th anniversary but not just physically tired but emotionally tired too from trying to hold back the overwhelming emotions they're having about being together for 10 years and now going separate ways for 3-4 (which must seem an eternity for them). their bond really is something else. i will miss them so! but i will wait for them...please stay healthy and be safe!!! shinhwa, fighting!

Guest chip packet

hi, everyone I'm a considerably new Shinhwa fan (started in about 2006/07) and I'm just wondering if there are any clubboxes or other places dedicated to Shinhwa videos (perfs and such) for download.

thanks

Guest amyliaz

OMG this thread has been making me cry a lot these 2 days. T________T

Thanks to everyone who's been sharing photos, fancams, accounts, articles. Really appreciate it. :D

Shinhwa is truly forever.

We will wait for you guys. :D

Our number 1. Forever. :D

<3333333333333333

Gosh, I can't stop crying. T_T

Guest hahahoha

is it confirmed that there will not be any promotional activities for 9th jib? not even 1 comeback??

if so then the concert's gona be the last time we see them together in 3 years T_T

Guest samtly

i have never cry for any artist never in my life. this is the first time. i know they will be the one and only artist tat will ever made me shed tear.

Shinhwa forever right?We will definetely wait for you all..Eric look hot in his new hairstyle, Dong wan looks kidda thin, Min woo hotter as ever, Andy's hair look a bit long, Jun jin looks so fair and hye sung cute as ever....I'm sure going to miss you guys..

Be safe eric and Dong wan oppa~~~

Guest angel2nyt

is it confirmed that there will not be any promotional activities for 9th jib? not even 1 comeback??

if so then the concert's gona be the last time we see them together in 3 years T_T

we still dont know if they will have a comeback or not..

right now, the possibility is bleak and GoodEMG is NOT updating their sched

concert pics

minwoo wiping andy's tears

da28c8afdb5134dd7cd92adet8.jpg

junjin and his water gun

083bd83145eea3b95edf0edvg8.jpg

minwoo and andy's eyes red from crying :tears:

1206899267img4693filterlx0.jpg

he's really good at holding back his tears

1206912313img3366filtercn7.jpg

1206912313img3371filterch6.jpg

1206913001img3389filterus0.jpg

our crab is crying too :tears:

1206890973080330sh19wl4jo4.jpg

1206890973080330sh24xg4yd3.jpg

1206890973080330sh25av5dq1.jpg

1206890973080330sh28vw5zq0.jpg

wannie's sword

87b4841b0ace6aebae51332qi2.jpg

eric with wannie's sword

f152f9de32e74849ccbf1abal0.jpg

3b8ee76e03a1c8cb81cb4abyu1.jpg

Credits: Dongwan Baidu Bar + ShinHyeSung.co.kr + Yoenin + EricVoice + ShinhwaChangjo

no promotional activity for 9th jib?

pls dont...

i was looking forward seeing them as a group in any shows

pls...

at least have some comeback perf

aish...

gawd hopefully goodent will update soon about their schedule

i know they will be busy with their solo activities after this but

aish :(

er...

why wannie oppa has a sword?

:unsure:

:w00t:

no promotional activity for 9th jib?

pls dont...

i was looking forward seeing them as a group in any shows

pls...

at least have some comeback perf

aish...

gawd hopefully goodent will update soon about their schedule

i know they will be busy with their solo activities after this but

aish :(

er...

why wannie oppa has a sword?

:unsure:

:w00t:

why why... there's no comeback for them???i hope they would change their mind...

maybe they would be busy doing their own solo...

oh~~~~how i wish i could see them going to variety show together...

Guest slypatt

whatttt???? no promotional activities for 9th jib?? opppaaaaaaas!!! 3 years without shinhwa - how am i supposed to do to survive?????? i wanna see them together again quickly... alyways together.. 2gether 4ever..

Guest CornFlake1430262937

what??? no promotional?! NOOOOOOOOO!

i believe i just read some news state that they posponed the enlistment for 9th album activities ???

thx for all updates and news!

shinhyesung.co.kr had released LOTS and LOTS of good & emotional pics

just want to share my vids

( gathered from various sites i put credit on youtube page )

HS was being so mean to RS supporter T[]T

and one quick QUESTION

can anyone tell me what was DW's sword(or that's eric??) for ??? im really curious -_-;;

what??? no promotional?! NOOOOOOOOO!

i believe i just read some news state that they posponed the enlistment for 9th album activities ???

and one quick QUESTION

can anyone tell me what was DW's sword(or that's eric??) for ??? im really curious -_-;;

hopefully it is just rumor

lets just keep out fingers cross

^_^

i am still hoping for some schedule of their 9th jib promo

i wont give up!

:P

gah that is what i am asking

why wannie oppa has a sword :unsure:

sticking out from his shirt?

i saw that eric;s playing with the sword

er...

why in the first place he has that sword?

he is being cute..

aish

Guest ntlove16

CornFlake - Even thought it wasnt right for him to get mad, but I could see why he is mad! Now everyone see why Hyesung doesnt like to get touchy with Eric, he doent want stuff like that show up in his concert. Eric and Him are simply brothers, not lovers. Plus everyone knew by now that Hyesung is a straight up person, if he doesnt like something he'll get mad right away.... Forgive him his lovely fans!

chubby^green^ - Wannie probably stole it from Eric, then Eric get mad! That lead to why Eric was so scary looking when Wannie flip up his shirt and show his undie.... Haha, no ones really know, maybe someone at the concert can clear things up for us!

P1100378.jpg

I feel like getting teary now. It was my third time going to Korea for Shinhwa Concert. I enjoyed this one the most^^

they did a GREAT job! I went to the 29th one only though>< It brought me back lots memory when I first watch Shinhwa Concert 4 years ago. There were not many oversea fans then, less than hundred I think. But this time, there were more than thousand oversea fans.

After reading the news articles, I am prepared to go to Korea again three years later ^_^ hope that my parents won't complain me about going to Korea too many times.

CornFlake - Even thought it wasnt right for him to get mad, but I could see why he is mad! Now everyone see why Hyesung doesnt like to get touchy with Eric, he doent want stuff like that show up in his concert. Eric and Him are simply brothers, not lovers. Plus everyone knew by now that Hyesung is a straight up person, if he doesnt like something he'll get mad right away.... Forgive him his lovely fans!

chubby^green^ - Wannie probably stole it from Eric, then Eric get mad! That lead to why Eric was so scary looking when Wannie flip up his shirt and show his undie.... Haha, no ones really know, maybe someone at the concert can clear things up for us!

i actually love when sungie acting all angry cause of the coupling with eric

somehow it makes all of it more cute

ha ha ha

although i didnt see the vid

but

i am sure he was just joking rite...

well he does have his temper ^_^*

that i cant deny

nah he is being cute that's all

:rolleyes:

ha ha ha

yeah i wish someone would clarify for us

the whole deal about the sword thingy

i'm just curious

that's all

based on ur story

the sword is now belong to eric actually and wannie stole it :unsure:

i like ur version

^_^

aish boys will always be boys

ha ha ha

Guest em1812

the sword was first picked up by wannie, but he kept playing a fool with it while everyone was being serious and talking. tt's when eric walked over and threatened to beat him, and confiscated the sword from wannie. tt's how the sword ended up wif ricric.

man, watching the videos of the ending juz brings back so many memories. *heart pain*

Guest aindy

[08.03.31] [News] Eric & Dongwan, delayed their enlistment date for SHINHWA

20080331074004.217.0.jpg

SHINHWA's Kim Dongwan & Eric's enlistment date is at the corner. Kim Dongwan management company H2 Enter related staff said "For SHINHWA 9th album activities, the enlistment date will delay till September~October."

Kim Dongwan had received a notice regarding to enlist on April, but because of SHINHWA's 9th album activities & solo activities, he had delayed his enlistment date to 5 months later. At the same time, member Eric will be enlisting at the same month too. Due to Eric had a KBS 2TV Drama in hand so he had delayed his enlistment date to September.

Kim Dongwan express "April 3rd SHINHWA will release the 9th album & on the 10th will release a solo album, i think these will be my last activities before my enlistment." About his acting field, he said "Because i need to enlist, so it's impossible for me to act in a drama."

Source:sports东亚&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Archived