[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poloblue

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

i cant believe it, they are already korea's longest running boyband, and now they've reached beyond 10 yrs!

cant wait for their concert!

Guest Dirtycash23

Anyones excited for the MV? I am!

Thanks for all the amazing picture of SHINHWA!

Everyone is so sweet writing about our SHINHWA!

I don't know, someday I will, today I decided to be happy

^^

I am I can't wait for the mv!!!

SHIINHWA HWAITING......I definently need to come in this thread more often

HAPPY 10TH MWAUH!!!!!!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Wooo 1200! Awesomeness!

This waiting game over the new song and mv is driving me crazy!! I have a paper due tomorrow and I can't finish it. XD

Quite a bit of first time post-ers on here. Hello!! Welcome! Annyeong haseyo-

Urineun Shinhwa/Shinhwa Changjo thread imnida! XDD

The one that cracked me up was tnsyn123. Name the baby Guma. XDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINHWA !!! HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Can't imagine that SHINHWA already 10 years ^_______^ it's really amazing, awesome, fantastic, and what so ever....

I really love 6 of them, especially the damn HOT guy, ERIC OPPA !! :wub:

even i can't go for their concert, i will always support you guys, SHINHWA!!

can't wait for their latest album, latest MV and everything about SHINHWA

SHINHWA, HWAITING !!

Guest kawaii30ph

Before, i start to work allow me to greet them - happy happy 10th year anniversary....

i bet we are very excited with all the hype thats been going on...

cant wait to see their new MV, cant wait for the release of their new album...

and all their pics thats been posted.... really...

thanks guys for sharing.....

HOOORAY for SHINHWA!!!

I'm a silent reader and a lurker of this fabulous thread.

I've decided that this is THE TIME where i make the first post to this thread. LOL

To avoid the essay i KNOW i WOULD type, i'll keep it nice and short..and its bout ORANGE!! :sweatingbullets:

Orange...a colour that was once thought to be unnecessarily bright, a nuisance and an almost ugly colour. Definately one of the not-so-good ones in the spectrum. But now, I believe its one of the best colours. Why? Because of its MEANING. It does not only represent ShinHwa, nor does it only represent the fans- ShinHwa ChangJo (the official, the claimed official, the unofficial & the ones to whish to be apart of). It represents the bond, the intricate relationship between Shinhwa and their fans. Its unique, its bright, it stands out and it speaks for itself. Those who only look would be slightly confused. Only the ones involved would understand. Surely, if one party is absent, orange fades to its dimmest (although, i haven't really seen orange turn "dim"?!) From a disregarded, almost un-noticable colour to the most beautiful colour of the spectrum- ORANGE.

Let's just say i'm proud of orange, i'm proud of being apart of the orange and i'm proud of THE orange and i'm super proud of the 2 parties involved in making the orange come alive!

May you always turn to this ORANGE when you're down and in doubt.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!!

SHINHWA & SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER!!

ONCE A FAN, FOREVER A FAN!! <333

SARANG HAE!!

(So much for "short" lol)

Guest kriza_09

wow we've reached the 1120 page!!! good job everyone.. ^^

anyway, just got back from shopping.. it was a lot harder than what i imagined... i wanted to buy something they can use.. but then what if they already have it or what if the size doesn't fit?? won't it be a waste of money?? so i prefer something simple, light, easy to be carried around, unique, and affordable... and guess what i bought for them??? MICROBES!!!! no you didn't read it wrong.. i bought giant microbes for them.. lol.. i chose the ones that they might be familiar with.. and those are the cutest microbes i could find... and it kinda fits for the members too, although i'm still not sure which one fits which member the most..

so i kinda need a suggestion here..

well, the yeast microbe (to make beer) for sure fits junjin the most.. and bed bug for eric since he's known to be able to sleep anywhere anytime... flea for andy since he's such a neat freak.. athlete's foot for hyesung since they've been teasing him for working out... bookworm for wise uncle dongwan.. and a kissing disease microbe for minwoo.. the microbe has nothing to do with kissing but the name is just so shinhwa.. lol.. it actually fits eric better since he's the one who loves kissing other members but then nothing will fit minwoo and i'll have to give him H.I.V aids microbe and it would be kinda !#$&*! hahahah...

am i smart or what.. they are not too expensive and i can just keep them for myself if i don't have a chance to give them to the members.. lol..

oh i actually thought of buying eric a space ant habitat (kinda like an aquarium but it's for ants) so he can stare at the ants as long as he wants... i think being the E.T. as he is, he'll like it.. lol... there's a lot of awesome stuffs but they're kinda expensive and will be useless if i don't get to give the presents to them.. so i ended up buying them microbes for now... well, i might buy something more expensive for the peace concert.. the chance of meeting them in person is higher since i bought the vip plus ticket and i'm going to stay at the same hotel..

i still haven't started packing... >"<

Guest incarnadine

LOL kriza_09... I love your unique gift idea! MICROBES! And you got different ones customized for each Shinhwa member too... :lol: So cute and original! I'm sure Shinhwa will forever remember the fan who gave them microbes ^^

Sigh... are you going to the Seoul concert, kriza_09? You are so lucky!!! Please cheer for all of us who can't go :)

kriza (hope u dont mind me calling u that ^_^*)

those gift are simply amazing...

and funny and cute

hopefully u can share with us the pics

ha ha ha

minu got the kissing one?

so cute...

i love the wannie oppa one...

he is getting wiser -_-

i think 0.o

but i also kinda like the idea of buying eric oppa the ant habitant...

then he can look at it all day and wonder why they all are so ugly

ha ha ha

Guest angel2nyt

Anyones excited for the MV? I am!

Thanks for all the amazing picture of SHINHWA!

Everyone is so sweet writing about our SHINHWA!

I don't know, someday I will, today I decided to be happy

^^

yes its so nice to read everyone's messages to shinhwa

i know some usernames are silent lurkers or they just go in this thread once in a blue moon (but are shinhwa fans)

aahhh!!! im so excited for the single

anyways, have you guys been to oceans six?

my brain isnt working right now!

does anyone know the title of their background music?

its so nice

nevermind i already know the title

Guest incarnadine

yes angel2nyt! There's a 45-sec preview to the song I think! Gaaaah I can't listen to it right now but ppl say it's such a nice slow song :blush:

EDIT: ok the sites playing the full version of "Just One More Time" are up at ocean's six

EDIT2: Ok I'm confused... I'm not sure if it's the new song. Will have to check again. Sorry ladies :sweatingbullets:

Guest 80slitenite

Cute gifts kriza_09!

Wait a minute. I'm listening to the song on Ocean's six. This is the new song?????????? So confused. It is like incarnadine said. nice and slow.^^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS THE NEW SONG!!!

OMG! SOOO NICE!

WAIT. I'M TRYING TO PICTURE THE MEXICAN MAFIA THEME MV WITH THIS SONG. XDDD

CORRECTION NOT "JUST ONE MORE TIME" SONG.

Guest incarnadine

gaaaaaaah so it is, 80slitenite??? I hate it, the audio card of my PC is broken *wails* But I'm so happy it's released, finally :)

Guest Menda

AHHHH their song is out?! Can someone help us non-korean out? I don't know where to go :(

I really want to listen to it lol

Guest angel2nyt

gaaaaaaah so it is, 80slitenite??? I hate it, the audio card of my PC is broken *wails* But I'm so happy it's released, finally :)

is it really the one we've been waiting for??

i already have an mp3 for it.. hahahaha

but im going to buy the album, i promise..

its just that.. its REALLY, SUPER NICE

Guest incarnadine

is it really the one we've been waiting for??

i already have an mp3 for it.. hahahaha

but im going to buy the album, i promise..

its just that.. its REALLY, SUPER NICE

angel2nyt... I think the new song is just 1-min long, just a preview... perhaps the one you heard is one of their old songs... where were you able to listen to it? Melon or Mnet? :)

Guest picklypickly

Hello. call me Tan. Since it Shinhwa anni I decide to use this as my first post. I knew about them when they first debut thanks to my bf (she's korean, I'm not) She was into HOT and I was into N*sync. I really didn't get to know the boyz until Perfect Men. I was like that a nice tune so she let me borrow her cd, thinking that I was going to return it after I finish listening, yeah she never got it back :sweatingbullets:

We've been bf for over 10 yrs. Can't really remember the date so we just use Shinhwa date to celebrate our friendship. I like Dongwan, she like Minwoo. So we consider ourselves the Minwan couple. She always heading to Korea to visit and she buy all kind of Shinhwa stuff and pass it off as she buying it for me :lol:

She recently gave birth to a baby boy (I know were in the kinda older fan group) I ask her what she named him. She was what a good name, I said "Guma" :D of course I wasn't allow to see the baby.

So to make it short Shinhwa friendship is what make still like till this day although the music, dancing and especially their performance are awesome. Happy 10!! Sorry forgot to make it orange.

tnsyn123 Haha, I love that story. That may be the best one yet.

I haven't listened to their new single either, but I can't wait.

More pics! sorry if i'm killing anyone's comp... haha.

groupoh6.jpg

ll3ef6.jpg

wall1ii0.jpg

manlovexa2.jpg

group4fb1.jpg

xmasuf4.jpg

oldschoolsz1.jpg

poordongwanhg0.jpg

wall2lp3.jpg

and this picture is apropos. All of them leaning on each other, depending on each other to support themselves as one unit. and look how happy they look doing it. i kno if i was at the bottom of the pyramid, i wouldn't look nearly as smiley. haha.

pyramidzi2.jpg

Archived