[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ..kaleena..
1. Andy, Hyesung, and Junjin has tied their hair into ponytail.

2. Andy seem more confident in singing.

3. Minwoo just can't stop smiling and great performance as usual.

4. Dongwan singing has improved so much and is awsome.

5. Hyesung's singing is always awsome...seem to have recovered very quick...you can see his neck veins straining when he's singing.

6. Junjin - so powerful in his dancing

7. Eric - just like a leader...smooth and relaxed (especially during TOP performance in the chair) - still not crazy about his hair. I love his hair when it's long and flowing...

8. Lastly, I don't know how those female dancers can dance like that in those heels! LOL! Can't remember last time I wore heels...my old feet can't handle them anymore! LOL! Also notice how tame their outfits are...fully clothed...usually they seem half-dressed! LOL!

i totally agree with what you said! hhahaha, i noticed all that!

i was freaking out when watching their performance!!!!!! omg

and during T.O.P., i was on the verge of tears.. *sigh*

oh how i missed them, *sniffles*

it feels great to see them on stage together again. it totally made my day! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's already commented how good the perf was so here's some random things for faithful Shinhwa performance followers ^^; Will probably be long...can't contain my excitement lolz .... can't even type full and proper sentences correctly...so bear with me ^^

-First, so glad to see that Hyesung is okay ! His voice is so flawless...looks like his slight cold during the golden disk perf is gone. Though Minu's still limping, he looks incredibly happy :)

-I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else wanna boink the cameraman on the head for sbs gayo this year... I don't think I've ever seen so many mistakes in a recording before. They missed minjin's solo dances during your man almost entirely (I wanted to see it so bad T___________________T ) The hyesung door mistake and countless times where they didn't focus on who ever was singing/rapping >.< Didn't center the camera during TOP dance portion so missed Minwoo's heart. The frustration when it was such an awesome perf! Really took momentum out of the show...especially for ppl not familiar with the new concert arrangement for the songs/routines. Can only hope for fancams, cuz the ones for rehearsal were really awesome :D They finally got some MCs that don't make me wanna throw something at my screen, but they had to change camera ppl :sweatingbullets:

-I keep focusing on Andy this time...you can feel the confidence :) Especially when he did the intro to your man where he goes S-H-I-N-H-W-A. Plus, love his black trench coat

-Got to laugh at Samurai Eric. Love his just 'laying' there with his arms hanging sitting pose during T.O.P.

-Then there's this one part where Minwoo finished singing in Throw my fist and pointed in hyesung's direction except the sleeping cameraman didn't take the hint lolz So Minwoo had to keep staring and smirking into the camera and the look was so.... "yeah, I'm checking you out" ^^

-The silver suits from Minwoo's Showdown perfs are so recycleable lolz A few of the old back-ups for shinhwa who have been missing are present as well

-Dongwan actually wearing a shirt from the original your man comeback perfs ^^ Love that slightly rockish eyeliner on him and his voice is amazing as always. And of all the Shinhwa members, wannie's dancing/singing stance is the most unchanged haha~

-Jinnie never looked taller ^^ And love that deep rapping during TOP. His eyes are intense.

-Japanese fans in the audience

-Woodong moment in Your Man when Minu pulled on Wannie's jacket during the part where Minwoo spins out from the center. Also in Brandnew when they bumped into each other

-staging for your man was interesting. Though the stage was really big, none of the members looked hurried...just casually strolling from place to place. The ending was again...filmed badly >.>

-Brand new was perfect ^^ The girls on the sides at the end was a nice touch.

@mommie Alice: yes, he did a dance thingie with chae yeon, in young and stephanie to remix of One Last Cry and Bump....except the filming was so bad, it was like CY wasn't there at all :sweatingbullets:

@evelynphuong & sine81: yah, totally agree that it's Eric's style. He's always like that when he's performing and I like it that way. His sloppy dancing when he's not into it is pretty obvious if you know what to watch for and this time his moves were actually kinda decorative. Always awesome to see serious Eric when he's a little off the hook when he's not actually working lolz

Guest svisual
i got someone said "only Eric seemed like he didnt want to be there"

and i want to make it clear

Eric is always super serious when he`s on stage, no talk and not smiling to anyone

but it`s extremely NORMAL ERIC STYLE and Shinhwa fans understand it, am I rite???

LOL! I wanted to reply to that comment but i figured i might say some wrong things to people who don't know so much abt Shinhwa.

My sister and I were talking about how Eric was just being weird in his own ways by sitting in the chair like a dead man. LOL!

It didn't help that he's very tall and has such long limbs.

But Eric is Eric. And no matter how weird he can be, we all still love him. ^^)

-I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else wanna boink the cameraman on the head for sbs gayo this year... I don't think I've ever seen so many mistakes in a recording before. They missed minjin's solo dances during your man almost entirely (I wanted to see it so bad T___________________T ) The hyesung door mistake and countless times where they didn't focus on who ever was singing/rapping >.< Didn't center the camera during TOP dance portion so missed Minwoo's heart. The frustration when it was such an awesome perf! Can only hope for fancams, cuz the ones for rehearsal were really awesome :D They finally got some MCs that don't make me wanna throw something at my screen, but they had to change camera ppl :sweatingbullets:

Yeah the camera man didn't capture the important essential parts of the show!

It happened to other artists' performances also.

Just what was up with the close up shot???

They missed Minwoo's dance.

They missed the ending part of Your Man.

Urrggghhh....

Any fan cams out there????

-I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else wanna boink the cameraman on the head for sbs gayo this year... I don't think I've ever seen so many mistakes in a recording before. They missed minjin's solo dances during your man almost entirely (I wanted to see it so bad T___________________T ) The hyesung door mistake and countless times where they didn't focus on who ever was singing/rapping >.< Didn't center the camera during TOP dance portion so missed Minwoo's heart. The frustration when it was such an awesome perf! Can only hope for fancams, cuz the ones for rehearsal were really awesome :D They finally got some MCs that don't make me wanna throw something at my screen, but they had to change camera ppl :sweatingbullets:

Let's join in the boinking in the cameraman (or woman)'s head for the messed up camera-work. The lack of focus and randomness of the shots absolutely killed me. I know the performance was great, the vocals strong, the dance was hot and the songs were awesome.......but I know that I missed so many things. Don't you just hate it when you KNOW that you are missing something going on somewhere else in the screen/stage? argggg........I hope KBS does a better job at "CAPTURING THE MOMENTS" of a great performance.

edit:

ha..reading back my post, I know I can't stop gushing about the performance, no matter good or bad things about it I still love Shinhwa LIVE. There is something about their stage performances that I love, could it be the confidence and together-ness in the performance? All of them contribute some elements to the live performance.

I love Eric's rap entrance. PERIOD

And Throw My Fist's new microphone holding style. See, shinhwa adds their own touch to each chereography of a live performance. There is always something unique about each song's performance.

Guest hahaheehee

:) I'm a We Loves Shinhwa thread stalker and even though I don't post here much... I just want to add on to all the happy and excited chatter of seeing Shinhwa perform live together as one in Korea! After 1.5 years! :wub:

I camped out in front of my computer for 2 hours just to catch Shinhwa on TVants, and it was totally worth it seeing them together again! They were fantastic as usual. I love love all their performances. :) It was in short, SIMPLY AMAZING. I'm so happy and proud when I watched them. It's like they have this X-factor that immediately draws audiences into their performances. And it's nice that they performed T.O.P and Throw Your Fist with the same choreography and stuff they did for their recent Asian Tour for the Korean audience.

I actually didn't realize all these little things that you guys pointed out, like the cameraman totally missing Minwoo's dance and Woodong moments (probably too busy gaping and marveling at the wonderfulness of the whole performance) but I did notice the whole Hyesung and the-door-that-did-not-open thing, and I was like, where's Hyesung?! LOL. But I loved Hyesung's long note during the bridge of Brand New, it was so strong and powerful. I totally couldn't tell that he was ill just days before this. I'm glad that he's well enough to perform, but hope he'll rest well and take good care of his health!

Oh and I *heart* the pose at the end of T.O.P, the one where they just spread their arms out. It's totally awesome. :) It gives me a very "Shinhwa is THE LEGEND" kind of feeling. ^_^

Anyway can I ask, during Brand New, Shinhwa Changjo will always shout "Yowonhee hamkehe, Shinhwa Changjo!" anyone knows what does that mean?

Can't wait for the KBS show tonight!!! They're performing Perfect Man? That's my all-time favourite Shinhwa song! It's the first song of Shinhwa that I ever heard. <333

I'm gonna download the performances off clubbox and watch them in greater detail now! :w00t:

<33ed their preformance!! i wonder how the kbs is goin to differ/be the same as the sbs one. oh! and eep! i noticed somethings in the preformance when i dled the HQ version.

-in the song your man..during junjin's rap..when minwoo and eric were behind him..i think minwoo said sumting to eric...and eric smiled. lolz.

-in the beginning, during stephanie's dance, the backup dancers were shinhwa's backup dancers.

-and jinnie looking at hyesung in brandnew during hyesung's really high note part. jinsyungness. xP.

ahh! i agree with you guys! they need to get a new cameraman. u kno..they missed the pelvic thrusts in brand new?! lmao. =.=. no, but yea...and minwoo's dance part in your man.

hey..what kind of gloves were they wearing? kinda cool though with dangly stuff on it.

Guest poloblue

all these months we've been waiting so long to see them on stage together again. i remember reading on this thread a few days ago, and some ppl here were saying how much they were missing shinhwa.

the performance was just worth the wait. it was so good!!!!! every single song they performed, and it was just so good! haha i dont know how else to describe it! all i can say is that im proud to be a SHINHWA CHANGJO

8. Lastly, I don't know how those female dancers can dance like that in those heels! LOL! Can't remember last time I wore heels...my old feet can't handle them anymore! LOL! Also notice how tame their outfits are...fully clothed...usually they seem half-dressed! LOL!

Mommie Alice, how are you, havent spoken to you in a long time!! these dancers can dance with the heels on, cos no matter what ur wearing, no matter how much pain you are in, no matter what, if you get to dance on stage with shinhwa, you forget about everything and just focus on shinhwa!! haha thats what i think. i think if i was a shinhwa dancer, and being a shinhwa fan at the same time, no matter what happened to me, i would still dance to the song! plus brand new is such a good song!

Guest apricot

Yes I also want to knock the cameraman's head for not focusing on the important parts. Like Minwoo and Junjin's individual dances during "Your Man". I sooo want to see that!!! Nonetheless, I thought the performances are very nice. I miss Shinhwa and seeing them again just makes me so contented. ^^ The KBS perfomance is today right? Any chance we can watch this live??

Anyway can I ask, during Brand New, Shinhwa Changjo will always shout "Yowonhee hamkehe, Shinhwa Changjo!" anyone knows what does that mean?

I think it means "Forever Together Shinhwa Changjo"

-in the song your man..during junjin's rap..when minwoo and eric were behind him..i think minwoo said sumting to eric...and eric smiled. lolz.

ahh! i agree with you guys! they need to get a new cameraman. u kno..they missed the pelvic thrusts in brand new?! lmao. =.=. no, but yea...and minwoo's dance part in your man.

Minwoo must have said to Eric "Let's boink the camera person"

LOL.

apricot, you can watch this live using tvants. Install the application and then stream it to KBS channel.

yeah, it is tonight at 10:15pm I believe.

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Shinhwa - SBS Gayo Daejun Rehearsal on Sports Seoul (2007-12-29)[ahatv+SHCJ].flv [11 MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

their perf was mind-blowing! i was screaming non-stop :lol:

Guest evelynphuong

does anyone know what songs they`re gonna perform in KSB Festval???

i dont think they`ll sing the same songs

just curious about what they`re preparing ^o^

last night was such an amazing Shinhwa dream

i can feel how much i miss them

and see how they never make me disappointed

I shouted out loud coz they were so PERFECT, AMAZING, GORGEOUS and everything

and their outfits *love*

and how Eric appeared in Throw my fist

Oh and I *heart* the pose at the end of T.O.P, the one where they just spread their arms out. It's totally awesome. It gives me a very "Shinhwa is THE LEGEND" kind of feeling.

absolutely agree with you about this

do u remember there was a pic from their concert, the pose at the end of T.O.P

i always have the feeling like they`re in Paradise ^^ and feeling of legend ^^

Guest missy2006

I re watched it again after reading all your comments here and I agree, the camera man/woman did a sloppy job.

I also noticed another thing, Minwoo is fully clothed......LOL!!!!

It means, Together Forever, Shinhwa Changjo. =)

Seriously... the cameraman should be bashed. he missed out so many important things that would it totally perfect. But it's good to see our shinhwa again~~~

actually, i don't mind much about the cameramen yesterday as much as i'm hating the kbs player right now.. for about 1/2 a song, it froze on the MCs.. at least, after that for about another 1.5 songs, it froze on dongwan -_-" and it's not even HQ.. now i see.. that they're wet? OMG i'm so hating this freaking thing right now..

they sang brand new, hey come on, TOP [it's the slow remix again.. OMG I LOVE THIS REMIX!!!] so far.. yayy it freezes on eric!! now on andy, but it's not even going.. geez, minwoo's like soaking wet.. OMG that's it.. it sounds like commercial.. ARGHH so frustratingg!!! i'm going back to sleep.. i like SBS gayo better -_-" i'm gonna rewatch both.. urghh!!

Archived