[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kiwistar

watching their SBS perf...

Their lives are sooo perfect! Absolutely flawless~ They're amazing and talented ^^

Their lives are definitely better than the tracks ^^

It's so great to see them all on stage again! Really heartwarming when they shouted "Shinhwa-imnida!"[sp?]

They all look really great and so happy. Minwoo especially stood out with his bright grin :D

I LOVED them yelling "SHINHWA CHANGJO!" in both "Throw my Fist" and "TOP"

I love Shinhwa :wub:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

I've only seen the Brand New perf on youtube. It was sooo goood!

It really was an exciting performance. will use that link juhilove provided.

SHINHWA FOREVER!! <33333

credit On pics + Yoenin.net + Shinhwa.biz/forums

More pics of the Rehearsal

pyh2007122901660099000pzq9.jpg

pyh2007122901650099000pwa3.jpg

nisi200712290005826014wyj7.jpg

Guest cookievang

i just wanna say that i almost cried when OUR HOTTIES SHINHWA singed TOP again

it was like OOH MY GOSH..it was soo good. THEY WERE AMAZING on stage and its sooooo good

to see our boys ALL TOGETHER...soo damn grown now...hahaha ( i mean old ) BUT gosh they

prove that they still have the PASSION to DANCE & SING there soul out. THEY WERE JUST GREAT

i love them soo much and gosh ... i better stop here. hehehe :D

HI YA I'M COOKIE :D

I guess we are all emotional watching them.

It was so cute when the fans during Brand New performance said in Korean "FOREVER TOGETHER SHINHWACHANGJO!"

I felt like proud Mom watching her boys perform! LOL! I hope we get to see them in highest quality as possible!

EDIT: After watching it over and over (can't stop watching it), fews things I want to comment on:

1. Andy, Hyesung, and Junjin has tied their hair into ponytail.

2. Andy seem more confident in singing.

3. Minwoo just can't stop smiling and great performance as usual.

4. Dongwan singing has improved so much and is awsome.

5. Hyesung's singing is always awsome...seem to have recovered very quick...you can see his neck veins straining when he's singing.

6. Junjin - so powerful in his dancing

7. Eric - just like a leader...smooth and relaxed (especially during TOP performance in the chair) - still not crazy about his hair. I love his hair when it's long and flowing...

8. Lastly, I don't know how those female dancers can dance like that in those heels! LOL! Can't remember last time I wore heels...my old feet can't handle them anymore! LOL! Also notice how tame their outfits are...fully clothed...usually they seem half-dressed! LOL!

EDIT 2: Was Minwoo performing as "M" in this show too?

Guest kimiye-chan

Woot!! Shinhwa!!! I love their song "Wild Eyes"!! Their charisma and their talent is amazing!!! There so different from other boy bands, these guys all have a likeable personality and are different from each other!! I love them all! I hope they come out with a new album soon!

Guest angel2nyt
2. Andy seem more confident in singing.

3. Minwoo just can't stop smiling and great performance as usual.

4. Dongwan singing has improved so much and is awsome.

5. Hyesung's singing is always awsome...seem to have recovered very quick...you can see his neck veins straining when he's singing.

6. Junjin - so powerful in his dancing

7. Eric - just like a leader...smooth and relaxed (especially during TOP performance in the chair) - still not crazy about his hair. I love his hair when it's long and flowing...

8. Lastly, I don't know how those female dancers can dance like that in those heels! LOL! Can't remember last time I wore heels...my old feet can't handle them anymore! LOL! Also notice how tame their outfits are...fully clothed...usually they seem half-dressed! LOL!

hahaha.. your comments are right on.. mommie alice

they have improved with live performances so much.. especially wannie

i hope hyesung gets as much rest as possible

cant wait for the kbs gayo festival performance..

i heard theyre going to perform perfect man, top, brand new.. and if im not mistake another song

Guest Dirtycash23

thankz guys 4 posting new pics and clips

haven't been here in awhile but their performance

was amazing anyway thank again for keeping me

updated^^

Guest lulupark

just wonder if I can post CB link here?

here are the HD version of SBS song festival uesterday night, if they are not allowed to be posted, I will delete them^^

071229 S 2007 G@yo Festiv@l - M perf (HD)[640x352][Ental+bestiz].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shcn/hw6if

071229 S 2007 G@yo Festiv@l - Shinhwa Special Stage perf (HD)[640x352][Ental+bestiz].avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shcn/sl7if

Wish all you guys enjoy^^

Guest evelynphuong

goshhhh i screamed out loud when it came to their performance

to see them singing all my fav songs together

they were singing and dancing at the same time but it was so perfect

and esp when Eric appeared, my heart just wanted to jump out

i `m so so so happy

coz they`re SHINHWA

---------------------------

uri Shinhwa Changjo cover a part of the audience, coolllll to see the orange balloons *love*

and ye, i noticed they shouted loud "Shinhwa changjo, yowonhee hamkehe"

Shinhwa is the greatest and SHCJ is the best

LOVE SHINHWA TILL THE END

why do i feel so proud of our SHINHWA and SHINHWA CHANGJO !!!!!!

Guest apricot

They totally rock on stage. Put six together and it's like BAM! I haven't watch it yet, my clubbox's still downloading..I can't wait to see!

i can't...be any prouder to be a shinhwa fan today.

the sbs gayo daejun performance was INCREDIBLE and i mean INCREDIBLE. i got all teary eyed and would have cried if all of my friends werent around me...haha

they sang almost perfectly and i LOVED every moment of it.

-dong wans voice was AMAZING. improved SO much.

-give major props to hyesung for being able to belt it out even with his condition

-andy definitely has a lot more confidence. good to see it. the musical must have boosted his confidence :]

ALL six were just AWESOME.

and the fact that the audience had so many orange balloons was just heartwarming and the other fans were waving their balloons too.

Shinhwa still has it. AHH!

i guess we all agree that shinhwa will always be the best

such a long waiting perf by all shinhwa changjo and they've done it gave us all such an amazing perf , mesmerize all people who's watching...

shinhwa 4ever !!!

Guest evelynphuong

i`ve checked thru all the comments about Shinhwa`s perf

i got someone said "only Eric seemed like he didnt want to be there"

and i want to make it clear

Eric is always super serious when he`s on stage, no talk and not smiling to anyone

but it`s extremely NORMAL ERIC STYLE and Shinhwa fans understand it, am I rite???

and in such a formal festival like this, i bet he wont show his playfulness ^^

so if u see that he didnt seem too enjoy the performace, that`s it you dont know much about him

but Shinhwa fans are all used to it ^o^

------------------------------

last night when i watched Throw my fist, i didnt notice that they didnt open Hyesung`s door, coz maybe i was so panic ^o^

i`m re-watch their perf nonstop, coz i cant help

the way they came up on stage was cool..but poor hyesung though because his door wouldn't go down when he started singing.. and he immediately stepped out after it opened.. and eric got to come up twice..

The last song ,BRAND NEW, was the coolest..it hit the audience with a bang.. with the singing and dancing and everything.. im smiling because they are still in sync and still know all the dance moves.

Junjin was getting pumped up with the dancing.. you can notice him inhaling and his cheeks puffing up when andy was rapping during YOUR MAN.

Dongwan was cool.. he is a wonderful dancer and singer no matter how much he denies it. When he sings you can see the sparkle in his eyes.

Andy had confidence written all over him.. when he rapped and countered minwoo during YOUR MAN

Minwoo interacted with the audience very well as usually

Eric, I thought he would have a different hairstyle, but was very suave and represented the leader and rapper role well.

Hyesung showed great emotion when he sang.. even though he was sick.. he sang out every note.

They all looked excited to perform together. Ionno, but when they were dancing together it's like they just gave it their all during the last song. It was amazing. Dongwan pushing into Minwoo at the end..lol..

Eric had to get in the mood and look serious...because he is a rapper.

He wanted to be there and you can tell because when they introduce themselves.. eric is all grinning.. and he was clapping with the audience too when minwoo was saying something.

And he was dancing like crazy along with the other members.. Look carefully at his moves. When he is tired his moves would be kinda sluggish and incomplete...but every move comes out perfectly.. and he gave the performance his all.

This is Eric the lead rapper of Shinhwa we are talking about. He has always been serious when performing , because that's his role in the group.

Guest Senorita_

1st time posting here ^^

I just wanted to say their performance was really amazing!! I really love it! And it's really hard to see all 6 of them perform on one stage together.

It was kinda emotional for me as well since next year is their enlistment v.v and we won't see them again for maybe the next 2 years.

All i can say was they were all very brilliant, they sang their best and Hyesung hit the high notes really well during Brand New ;)

Archived