[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainie_chu

HAHAHAHAH LOL, Hyesung teaches Chris to sing? That's so cute!!! I wanna see the two of them sing together. That'll be the death of me. Add Younha to the mix and I'm in heaven. LOL! xD

Thanks for sharing everyone~

Guest angel2nyt

its official

good emg has already released a statement

12월 29일 토요일 SBS 가요대전 PM 10:00

on Dec 29. Shinhwa will perform during the SBS Gayo DaeJun

and

12월 30일 일요일 KBS 가요대축제 PM 10:15

on the 30th, they will perform on the KBS Song Festival

i think this is allowed right? since it's somehow about shinhwa..

anyways, a cut of minwoo in ysmm, talking about their hostel life.. hilarious :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CeEaI_UAWyA

mainly about dongwan, and there's a bit about andy too.. i think AV refers to R-rated videos :P the andy's part is so cuteee.. i can just imagine andy doing that :P

joyce - thank you for the heads up :P i guess my new year's eve isn't that lonely afterall *evil snicker*

Guest choidonuku
its official

and

:w00t: Thank you for the good news^^

its official

and

thank you for the good news!!!

I wish I could see their performance, for the last time in the year 2007...

It could be perfect to welcome year 2008....

Simply Love'em... <3

Guest 80slitenite

omg yes!!! a performance from Shinhwa!! sooo excited!

thank you angel2nyt

i saw the YSMM thing with M. soo cute. aww he left cuz of Wannie ><

Guest evelynphuong

ahhhhh

they`re gonna perform together

that`s the greatest news in this week

both in SBS and KBS how wonderfulll

thanks for the news

absolutely i won`t go anywhere so that i wont miss them

thanks thanks thanks

Guest poloblue
That is so great that they will perform together in those shows.

i hope they perform Game or one of their new songs

me too!!!

god i havent posted in here for ages, although i always come back nearly everyday to check out the latest news.

i love GAME, its such a good song!

A quick one. I just want to know more about Shinwa. I have heard about them before but never tought to know about them more. Where I can read about them other then this thread?

One more, when I search youtube I have found that they have solo project. Are they seperated or there are allow to do that. i just heard KDW song of My Love. It is a beautiful love. Different from usual korean boy band singer. Before I have search a lot of DBSK. Now I want to know about them.

What are their specilaity. I know Minwoo can dance, Eric can acted. They are remarkable group then. If they can make their own project.

What is the link that I can found their songs, diary, or mv? I'm so sorry the thred was to many, I in tight schedhule now. Thanks a bunch! :)

its official

and

That's great! SBS and KBS...

I wonder if they will perform anything for MBC...

I am currently resenting MBC...so if they don't show up for anything related to MBC, I don't even have to watch MBC.

edit:

I checked out some news at bestshinhwa...some news said that Shinhwa will be having Special Stage performing Brand New, TOP, Your Man...some news mentioned Throw My Fist will be performed too...no matter what, I am now super excited and looking forward to the special stages!

[07.12.28][news] Shinhwa's Special Stage at SBS, KBS!

* KBS, SBS etc. year end gayo festival's special stages

* Composed of grand performances such as Brand New, T.O.P, Throw My Fist

* Group Shinhwa's public stage after 1 year and 6 months

Good EMG (Good Entertainment Media Group)'s popular group Shinhwa will be performing in the 2007 year end gayo festivals which sums up this year's gayo industry.

Shinhwa released their winter album "Winter Story 2007" on 6th Dec, and at the same time successfully held a huge tour in both Japan and China. They will join in the celebration festival of the Korean gasoos in the SBS "Gayo Festival" and KBS "Gayo Celebration Festival", and will have a special stage in these two festivals.

This stage was specially made according to the TV channels' requests. Shinhwa never changed any members in these 10 years, starting from their debut in 1998 till now. Their members have reached the top in gasoo, actor, MC, etc., and they have now becoming Korea's representative group "Shinhwa".

The Shinhwa Special Stage which will be performed will include "Brand New" which received the Daesang in 2004 Seoul Gayo Daesang, and also Shinhwa's representative hit songs T.O.P, Your Man, etc. The special thing is, they will perform their 8th jib song "Throw My Fist", which has not been performed previously, therefore the fans also anticipate it a lot.

Also, this special stage not only is the first stage after 1 year and 6 months since they released their 8th jib in May 2006, but it is also very meaningful to both the Shinhwa members and the fans which have been together for 10 years.

Shinhwa who is preparing for the year end gayo festival stage said, "All of us are having solo activities, and after a long time seeing the Korean fans as 'Shinhwa' again makes us feel really happy and even more nervous. We will show the hubae gasoos a charismatic look as demonstration."

The Shinhwa Special Stage in the year end gayo festivals which has already attracted a lot of attention from the fans will be broadcast live on SBS "Gayo Festival" on 29th Dec at 10 pm and KBS "Gayo Celebration Festival" on 30th Dec at 10:15 pm.

Credits: Ocean's Six (source) + 东升西落@bestshinhwa (cn translation) + cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation) + angelicalharmony

They will be coming!

A quick one. I just want to know more about Shinwa. I have heard about them before but never tought to know about them more. Where I can read about them other then this thread?

One more, when I search youtube I have found that they have solo project. Are they seperated or there are allow to do that. i just heard KDW song of My Love. It is a beautiful love. Different from usual korean boy band singer. Before I have search a lot of DBSK. Now I want to know about them.

What are their specilaity. I know Minwoo can dance, Eric can acted. They are remarkable group then. If they can make their own project.

What is the link that I can found their songs, diary, or mv? I'm so sorry the thred was to many, I in tight schedhule now. Thanks a bunch! :)

^ Hi there. I'm Amy.

I love 'My Love' too. But I'm totally biased because it's a ricminwan collaboration. Sung by Dongwan, rapped/lyrics by Eric and composed/produced by Minwoo :)

Shinhwa takes a few months to do group activities and a few months to do solo projects. We're not allowed to discuss their solo projects in here since it's a group thread, so you'll have to go to their individual threads (in my siggie). Minwoo's frontpage in the music thread's recently been updated and revamped with almost complete info, so do take a look, yeah? :D Andy's kdrama thread is the other more detailed one...?

It isn't the most entertaining clip, but here's an english-subbed Arirang feature on Shinhwa that I uploaded awhile back. It covers albums 1-8 and details on how Shinhwa is successful in both solo and group activities. A pretty good quickie on who shinhwa is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaYgAZNMRnM (For similar info, there's always wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinhwa)

And I don't know if you've read it, but there's kriza_09's cannot-be-passed-up, 'The Chronicles of Everlasting Friendship' right here on soompi. A very comprehensive, yet touching tribute to the group's history: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123656

I don't know what Shinhwa vids you've seen, but here are some of their more memorable interviews:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91025

As for unsubbed mvs and cfs, go here: http://www.popcornfor2.com/stars/EricMun.php

For subbed stuff, youtube's probably your best bet. You can check out a list of english subbed mvs + vids here: http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com/2007/11/1...ming-video.html

Hope that helped ^^

----

@ginnie- I always find myself resenting MBC for some reason too >_> One was in 2004 when they didn't give Shinhwa the daesang (I know, silly...but I can't help it haha~). And many other reasons lolz

Really excited about the SBS and KBS Shinhwa perfs. At the same time, am worried about Sungie who collapsed during rehearsals T__________T And wow, I've almost forgotten the pain of slow internet...took forever to post this >__<

I just PM'd you with some of the sites you can visit to find clips on Shinhwa. If you can download from CB, there are tons of places you can download.

You asked what's their specialty? Gals, please feel free to add to my list.

Minwoo: solo (3 albums); dancer; song writer & producer; actor (movie Wontak's Angel), Nonstop sitcom

Hyesung: solo (2 albums) (Hyesung wants to concentrate on singing only for now)

Andy: solo (album will be out in Jan 2008); was in musical recently; actor (drama Lover's in Prague), Nonstop, Banjun dramas

Junjin: solo (has single out and will be coming out with album 2008); actor (drama Nine Tailed Fox), Nonstop sitcom, Banjun dramas, recently filmed in China; dancer

Eric: There's talk of Eric coming out with solo album but not 100% confirmed. Eric was in numerous dramas and one movie.

Dongwan: solo (1 album) and 2nd album is coming out 2008; actor (few dramas and one movie - Spin Kick)

Because each members did solo activities, Minwoo, Hyesung, Dongwan, Andy, and Junjin has their own thread in Music soompi section. Minwoo, Dongwan, Andy, Eric, and Junjin has their own thread in Drama soompi section.

And as Amy mentioned, this thread is only to talk about Shinhwa as a group OR any activities that involves 2 or more members ONLY.

Hope that helps. Have fun!

its official

and

Finally! We can see all six of them together again (: I can't wait to watch there performance ^^ If it weren't for you, I would have probably missed the chance to watch them. I have the SBS channel at home and this is like the first time I'm actually glad I have the channel LOL I just looked at the guide at it says tht the award show is starting at 12:10 for me, which is about 4 hours from now (at least for me) Hahaha! Hopefully I won't wake anyone up while watching it tonight ><

Guest angel2nyt
That's great! SBS and KBS...

I wonder if they will perform anything for MBC...

I am currently resenting MBC...so if they don't show up for anything related to MBC, I don't even have to watch MBC.

SBS and KBS requested for them to perform.. and they accepted it..

so there is a great possibility that MBC didnt request for anything..

wouldnt it be so much if it was 29th - sbs, 30th - kbs and 31st - mbc

shinhwa and mbc had a love/hate relationship this year

i just found out that i cant concentrate on typing when i hear isnt it beautiful.. i just have to concentrate on listening to it.. hahaha

Guest jangneri

will Hyesung be okay? Isn't he sick? I'm worried he's still not feeling well. Wasn't it just yesterday or two days ago that he was admitted to the hospital? >.< but I really hope he's a lot better.

The Shinhwa special was the only thing worth looking forward to at the last few days of 2007~ :D <3333

Archived