[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest samshiku

THANKS for the photos! so cute!!!!!!!!

i heard that they weren as interesting in the china concert compared to the japan concert tho...

when is the next concert?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more pics?!?!

god.. can't get enough of them..

they're all so cute, gorgeous, handsome, hot (Minbong~!!!)..

ei guys.. hope you have all joined theire individual Fanclubs from the soompi main site..

for those who haven't, here are the links:

SHINHWA: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

Eric: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/eric_mun_jung_hyuk

Andy: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/andy_lee

Hyesung: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/shin_hye_sung

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_dong_wan

Minwoo: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_minwoo

Junjin: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/junjin

Guest valmylove

THanks for the pictures again...boyfriend took them for his girlfriend ? ....what a great bf he is..... those pictures always brings me a silly smile.... I really wish they have a grand finale here in the US too...already thinking of ways to promote them :D Good luck to them all whether in the service or individual work.... may they continue in good health! Can not wait until they all come back and have a grand world tour... (even if they are in their forties...hahahaha) would still support them and hopefully they could still do their sexy dances....hahah

Guest evelynphuong

wow. Minwoo!!! such a sexy guy

but why is that i love him so much

his passion for what he loves

and Shinhwa and everything

it`s so lucky of those who could be there at their concert!!!

with me, it will cost a bunch of money!!!

how can i afford hix hix hix

Thanks Ange! They are super HQ! Pretty rare fan-taken ones from concert in shanghai ^^ After reading the inside scoop...everytime I see an Andy picture, I can't help, but laugh. I also think the ments in the China concerts were pretty 'genius' (lolz Hyesung) considering how much Chinese they know :) big improvement from last year. Though the fancams were fuzzy, Jinnie's Shinhwa forever "yong yuan, yong yuan" and Dongwan's English "We are so happy, you know...? Because of you. Shinhwa forever....because of you" made me want to tear up for some reason. Written down, it sounds kinda typical...but something about the way they said it...

My one wish was that they'd perform Wedding...but alas, no 6th jib songs, I guess...not that I'm aware of anyways...

hahahaha hilarious.. poor boyfriend, i bet he's gonna get crap from his girlfriend.. but junjin and andy don't even look alike O_O those are really good pics though, like amy said, super HQ.. and there are quite a fair amount of close up pics of everybody, individually and group.. so i hope his girlfriend is still happy.. i know we are :P

i think i'm starting to accept eric's hairstyle [heh -_-] my warrior~ still have to watch fancams.. minwoo in the 3rd pic [first individual pic of him] looked like he's trying to protect *him*self.. hahaha.. i don't know why i noticed that -_- and they all look soooo good in white.. my princes in white >_<!!

oh oh, i have a request!! does anybody have the picture of the TOP pose [the arms wide apart]? i need a huge, HQ one.. thinking of making a wallpaper for myself [i haven't changed it since the promo of 8th album.. go figure O_o] thank you~ [if anybody cares to help me that is :P]

Guest Lil'Hazel

whoaww..i havent seen shinhwa for yearsss..

so glad to hear they all still together...such a magnificent group..aaahh..

so..they all gonna have enlistment next year??

for how long??

what company are they in now after they left sm?

sorry old stuff..but yeah..need to catch up..

dongwan looks better than ever...

and andy still looks like andy..ahaha and the rest...they look good..more mature..

miss them so muchh..

Guest angel2nyt

thank you so much for those HUGE pictures..

gosh minwoo..

dont do that again..

youre so hot

hahaha

their TOP performance was really good..

by the way.. just watched it in youtube.. the audio really rocks

ok...i realize that this might already be posted, but there are 1141 pages so i dont really want to spend time going through all of themxD

anyways, there was something about the MKMF awards and about shinhwa standing up for themselves???

i am confused and i dont know what happened so can someone plz tell me??

THX!

Guest miaka0210

hey you guys!!! im new to this thread. love shinhwa to death!!!! its really sad to know that only a few more months to go until eric and dongwan have to go to the military :( . anyhow...i wanted to tell you guys that i've voted for eric as the best leader and im asking for more people to vote, please!!!! yesterday he was at 1st place but now he's on 2nd so please those who still haven't voted, please vote!!!! thanks!!!!!

[Pics] Shinhwa @ Shinhwa Forever Japan Concert [brokore.com]

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

1198126244shinhwalivesmxv9.jpgshinhwalivesmen02bq3.jpgshinhwalivesmen03kk6.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivea0qv9.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivea0qa8.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivemerm2.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivemejc8.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivemebi4.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivemeku3.jpg

1198126244shinhwalivemeok2.jpg

shinhwalivemen15dk5.jpg

shinhwalivemen07yr5.jpg

shinhwalivemen08xc3.jpg

shinhwalivemen09ra6.jpg

shinhwalivemen10ld1.jpg

shinhwalivemen11xb7.jpg

shinhwalivemen12ac3.jpg

shinhwalived01bz0.jpg

shinhwalived03ae3.jpg

shinhwalivee01db1.jpg

shinhwalivee02sx5.jpg

shinhwaliveh01fu6.jpg

shinhwaliveh02uq8.jpg

shinhwalivem01kt1.jpg

shinhwalivem02xl1.jpg

shinhwalivej01sd1.jpg

shinhwalivej02ei7.jpg

<credits>

Brokore.com + Shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest devylann

thanks for them pix!!! m's alwase showing his bod..*faint* love it!! imma drrewling....hehee... watta bod..

i jus love the TOP pic....gosh..they're GODS!!! i wanna see and jus stare at them like that forever!! that pose is saying invincibility!!! hahaha.. i love it!!

they're so much rite now.. they sure love us lots!! they're rushing to do everything b4 enlistment and giving us stuff to remember so our long wait would seem shorter.. hehee...

SHINHWA SARANGHAEYO!!! HWAITING!!! :D :D

Guest 80slitenite

omo! :o i had to post now. somehow this thread ended up on page 2 today. :vicx:

can't let that happen. XDD

love those pics. thanks for sharing angeldreams and aindy. :w00t:

Archived