[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest robotic

congrats to everyone on building this shinhwa thread to 1000 pages..

that's a lot of love and effort. :)

- there's so much hype these days with minwansyung's album releases..

can't wait to hear their awesome voices and their own solo songs

minwoo, hyesung and dongwan are great as solos..very different, yet unique

..makes me appreciate shinhwa as a group even more; 6 members, 6 different facets

jinnie gifs...

%7Boption%7Djunni149xe9.gif

%7Boption%7Djunni146rw5.gif

- aww..samshiku

your junjin gifs are too cute ><

might i ask what show are they from? and if it's on youtube?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

Where's this song from?!

How come some of you guys named songs I haven't even heard of...?! NOO lol.

Isn't It Beautiful

Throw Away Memories From The Past

Where are these songs from?!

Lynda:

Isn't It Beautiful is from their Winter Story Album 2006-2007 track number 2.

Match Made In Heaven is from their Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 2.

Throw Away Memories From The Past is Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 3.

Hope that helps. :)

OOH, I have so many things too catch up. Minwoo, Dongwan, Eric and Hyesung's albums are all gonna be released on June? TOGETHER? Minwoo and Eric will collaborate together? WOW! I really can't wait for their albums! I'm so excited. How about JunJin? There aren't many news about him lately. The last one that I heard was when he's going to do a concert in China and he rejected the offer to act in a drama. The one that I'm really curious about is Hyesung. I really don't know what's happening with his album. They keep delaying and delaying. Sigh.. I really missed them together as a group. Watching X-Man, Love Letter and Happy Together bring so much memories. Well.. can't wait for the good news in the future from our boys. Happy 1000th page! :)

One last thing! Please DO NOT SPAM! If you wanna spam this thread, might as well go and spend your SPAMS somewhere else!! Sigh.. I'm so tired to read "OMG! Eric is so HOT! I love him." or "I love Shinhwa very much!" or "Shinhwa Forever, FIGHTING!" >> these are counted as spamming do you know that? <_< I don't want to see like that in the future. You know what is the consequence for too much spamming right? The mods will close this thread and we don't want to see that happening.

Please co-operate! Thank you so much and pardon me if I'm sounded too harsh.

Guest aindy

i've actually PMed the owner be4...but she mentioned tt she was bz wit stuff..and said tt if she's free, she wld try to upload them...we'll see how it goes...if i can get it..i'll share =)

oh, really.. :(

thank you so much..

has anyone seen M's MRising Website?

i dunno but i think there's an error or something..

or was it just my connections??

here's the link:

http://www.mrising.co.kr

Guest cutiepad

OOH, I have so many things too catch up. Minwoo, Dongwan, Eric and Hyesung's albums are all gonna be released on June? TOGETHER? Minwoo and Eric will collaborate together?

hihi... i'm a little confused... i didn't know that Eric would be releasing his album in June too... So far, I've only read news that dongwan,hyesung and minwoo would be releasing their albums in June respectively. hmm.. I'm thinking that Minwoo's 3rd jib would be his personal solo release.. and does not involve eric...

Guest missy2006

hihi... i'm a little confused... i didn't know that Eric would be releasing his album in June too... So far, I've only read news that dongwan,hyesung and minwoo would be releasing their albums in June respectively. hmm.. I'm thinking that Minwoo's 3rd jib would be his personal solo release.. and does not involve eric...

Eric did not say he was releasing his Album this June only that he will (or might...not really sure) collaborate with Minwoo.

Guest cutiepad

Eric did not say he was releasing his Album this June only that he will (or might...not really sure) collaborate with Minwoo.

yupps i agree.. further more.. eric just ended his drama.. i doubt he has the time.. to produce an album in less than 1 month or 2.... look at hyesung.. he is (i think ) still preparing for his second album...

here's the link:

Hi Ai! I just went to MinWoo's site...it seems to be working fine. Maybe your connections just went a little haywire. I haven't really had a chance to look around yet, but I like what I see so far. Do you know if Andy's site is up yet?

As far as I know, only DongWan, HyeSung, and MinWoo are releasing albums in June...I have yet to hear anything about Eric's album.

nat, Thank you for taking the time to post those clips! It brings back many memories and lots of laughing. The conversion on my sister has begun :lol: Last night we went to the movies and while driving there she asked me where 'that song' was (I've been listening to Shinhwa nonstop in my car lately)...well 'that song' was Brand New and she says she really likes the beat.

Guest vietgirl604

vietgirl604:

Ahh those songs are just translated differently.

Isn't it beautiful is the song that they recently released, along with the days.

Match made in heaven, was from their winter story II album, it's the second song in the winter story album's featured MV

i hope that cleared up some stuff for you =)

Lynda:

Isn't It Beautiful is from their Winter Story Album 2006-2007 track number 2.

Match Made In Heaven is from their Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 2.

Throw Away Memories From The Past is Winter Story Album 2004-2005 track number 3.

Hope that helps. :)

Ooh, thanks guys..that helped a lot. I need those two Winter Story Albums!! LOL the one I have is the one with Young Gunz in it..so I'm guessing it's 2003-2004? It never had the year on it so I was always confused LOL.

oh, really.. :(

thank you so much..

here's the link:

The site works fine.. the last time someone posted the site up it was under construction but now it's fine. Ahh, too bad I can't read Korean so I just roamed around the site for a bit lols. The "Audition" part, is it to audition to be under his company?! lol..all our great Shinhwa fans that can sing should audition hehe.

Guest sunnydays.

Woww. Hi guys. (: <3.

First of all, happy 1000! We all contributed so much to this thread, & I'm so glad to see the Shinhwa thread growing. (: Shinhwa, YESSS<3. Gahh, I miss you guys. D:

Thank you for all the videos & the pictures. It's what I need... I need to get back into my Shinhwa mode. Lately, i've been straying away from Shinhwa. T__T; I feel so guilty. LOL.

Dongwan's album! I can't wait for it. :D I miss hearing his gorgeous voice. LOL.

I have a question, have any of the Shinhwa guys been on TV or what lately? I haven't seen them in a LONG time. x__x;

& another question -- when are the Shinhwa guys coming together for their 9th? :P

[ig]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4342/happy1000ps4.jpg

Hehehe, made some icons (:

i love the picture u made! its so nice. u deserved to own that page ;) ur better at p.s. than me.

chamamard, leeweng - guys.. ahem, i think your posts might be considered spamming by the mods.. i'm sorry for being harsh.. but we can't afford having anymore warnings, cos if it continues, they might suspend our thread.. please and thank you~

because i'm eric biased as usual, and a few pages back we're talking about collabs.. heheheh.. here we go!

the oh so [in]famous[/in] ricsyung of course..

[love this one.. i think at the end eric said that the cigar is just a prop =P and hyesung's accent is so cute in this one =P does the black and white supposed to signify water and oil?]

[this one.. is just classic.. need i say more?]

the ever so cute ricdy love..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCDOR0lr6Dk [hahaha they're just so weird.. i bet it's one of eric's ideas.. they look like bean sprouts jumping around like that =X]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9nd2BU9zpTc [andy gangsta-ed up looks so weird >_< they actually sound good rapping to a slow song like this..

-----------------

that's the end of my research~ whew, i actually spent about an hour searching for these clips.. but i had fun rewatching them, so i hope you guys do too =D

i agree eric and andy sound nice rapping to a slow song. u know it'd be cool if they did an album together. it'd be awesome. lol i love the classic clip. eric is just soooo cute haha. ba nan naaaaaaaaaaa!!!! XD

Guest jerrybabie26

thanks for all the links :D

i just saw the Reminiscence perf... i dont know why, but everytime i listen to that song, i never thought that it was just eric and minu singing it... :P... didn't minu compose that song? i think i read it somewhere, but maybe i just got my facts confused :P

i'd love to hear another minric collab... they did an awful lot of that on minu's 1st album... and then the City is Mine song.

I was wondering, cause i know and heard the song, but which album does this belong to? or single? cause i've never seen an eric single, and i've heard that the one he's releasing this year would be his first, right?

i love the oil and water collab... so cute. what's the name of the song, by the way? and who the sang the original? - okay strike that... i just saw the title:p

i hope their albums dont get pushed any further... anticipation is a real killer :P

Guest Maerong

Everyone!

Happy 1000th!

Gosh, what's up with me saying this on the 1001th page? ^^

Wow. We've come a long way guys!

Shinhwa must be proud of us for going this far and supporting them, huh? HEE HEE xD

Anyways, I am proud of you guys.

You guys are making me cry ;(

LETS GO ON FOREVER!! FIGHTING <3 SHINHWA CHANGJO AJA!

Guest sungiebaby637

wow i havent been in here for the longgest and look at this thread it finally reached to 1001 O_O wow

congrat everybody for making this thread growing haha!

so any news from Shinhwa, when shinhwa going to release the 9th jib?

i kno is this comin fall but i dont kno when exactly like date and month?

Guest aindy

Hi Ai! I just went to MinWoo's site...it seems to be working fine. Maybe your connections just went a little haywire. I haven't really had a chance to look around yet, but I like what I see so far. Do you know if Andy's site is up yet?

it's working fine now,.. thank you.. :) *whew*

i like the color.. hope it improves more on the layout..

honestly, i still have no idea whatsoever if Andy's 'ND' site is already up..

ohh.. hapi 1000th page everyone..

come on guyz, pls stop SPAMMING.~!! i don't want this thread to be closed for God's sake~!!

for all ricsyung lover out there!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLMbnfiDeI

oh and do you guys realize that at shinhwa 0210 fanmeeting eric and hyesung came into the conference room holding hands together??????

really?!?!

is there a link for that?? i wanna see~!!

kriza.. im looking forward for the Chronicle video version..

sad that i can't share any.. im just watching their clips through youtube..

nutzie.. thanks for the links..

that Eric and Junjin fun love song was really funny..

Happy 1000 pages to the Shinhwa thread. But we've seen quite a few spamming posts on the way to page 1000. Let me remind you that we reserved the right to erase those spamming posts and this thread could go back to under 1000 pages. You all don't want this to happen, right? So, please do not spam.

Guest cutiepad

anyone knows of any latest updates on shinhwa?

i'm just guessing

hyesung- still building muscules and fine-tuning his 2nd jib.

junjin-doing alot of promo in china

andy-training to be an actor

minwoo-busying himself with dongwan(first customer?)

dongwan-recording his solo debut

eric-holidaying?

Guest missy2006

for all ricsyung lover out there!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLMbnfiDeI

oh and do you guys realize that at shinhwa 0210 fanmeeting eric and hyesung came into the conference room holding hands together??????

can you post a link to that. I am so curious now. thanks.

I can't remember where I saw it but somebody actually posted a list of the Oil and Water Relationship proof. It's was funny (the implications was very WRONG but funny nonetheless).

as for their current schedule, if things don't change (meaning nobody's album/single launching will be delayed) JUNE is gonna be a major fest for all Shinhwa fans, 3 members will be promoting their albums and knowing Shinhwa I wouldn't be surprised to see the other three coming out of their caves :D (or wherever they are at the time) to show their support.

Guest lexine

^^

I think hyesung's album has been postponed to august now. :(

Got it from hyesung's thread. :(

Cutiepad,

ERIC'S HOLIDAYING? HAHAHA. so cute! Maybe he's helping the other members.. giving them support and all. Hope he's visiting hyesung! RICSYUNG! :D

I miss all of them being together! I love how they have endless fun together. Everything's so natural, not as though they pretending to be close just for the sake of being popular.

Archived