[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

Eric's hair now is PERFECT for him. PERFECT MAN! lol. He looks great! MinWoo looks good in his current hairstyle too. DongWan too! JunJin, I like his too. but (I'M SORRY), i'm not used to Andy's. oops. NO OFFENCE PLEASE! I love andy plentyy tooo!

As for HyeSung's, I don't even know how he looks like now.. MIA.. :( I MISS HYESUNG!

i agree, eric's hair is different (more grown out?) and it suits him very well. he's a lot more handsome than i thought (it's the hair). :sweatingbullets: i actually don't like minwoo's current hairstyle. i love his nonstop hair (not the overly curly one, but the later one). he's one guy who looks good with longer hair. dongwan looks good with his hair. and jinnie looks really good with his current hairstyle. i LOVE andy's. i guess people have different tastes. i think he looks clean and really cute with his hair.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miriya

Arghh~~~ You are a halfkorean!

So lucky of you~~~ Your mum is a korean? Or your dad? Why don't you just learn from your mum/dad? Should be easier... I wanted to learn the language so much~~~ But too bad i can't learn it right now... :(

Hmmm... Your experience is a unique one. XD Starting to like the Korean football team first, and then found out of Shinhwa oppa~

Who do you like the most in the band?

I saw your DP, I assume that you are a JinSung-er? XD

I'm a RicSung-er though... Sure you can see it from my DP!

My mum is korean ^-^ Hm, learning from my mother never worked, but I'm now taking lessons, together with my sis, and if everything goes well, we will visit korea this august and learn more. That probably sounds too corny, but I'm really, really thankful to shinhwa, because they helped me feeling, at least a little bit, familiar with korean people and culture. And even if I only watched them through the internet, they somehow really encouraged me. I'll never forget that. I'll always love them.

Hm, I happen to change my favorite member like once a month XD

They are all so lovable in their own ways... but right now I'm really in love with Eric <3

Haha, I LOVE ricsung! I only wish it was true, cause i want to see them in a happy love relationship, but i hate seeing them with other beautiful ugly women XDD

I just love the friendship between jinnie and sungie, same with cute ricdy <33

Your favorite member is Hyesung? Eric? :D

EDIT:

I own this page? Hm, i want to share something, but I don't have anything new right now... only this... very small one XD

Mingif12.gif

Perhaps I'll add more later~

Guest nutzie

shinhwafan1 - can you please take out the %7Boption%7D tag out of the quote? we're not allowed to quote any pictures, otherwise we'll get warned by the mods.. thank you..

actually, i'm still not used to andy's haircut too.. i'm sorry!! but i still love him anyway.. now i wonder what hyesung looks like.. but his hair doesn't change much anyways, it only gets longer or shorter.. hahaha it'll be funny if he does something dramatic with his hair with the new album.. hopefully it doesn't turn into a bad hair day or something.. i think minwoo looks good with both long and short cut.. heck, that little man can pull off unnaturally straight, blue hair, he can pull off anything..

Guest XJShinoda

My mum is korean ^-^ Hm, learning from my mother never worked, but I'm now taking lessons, together with my sis, and if everything goes well, we will visit korea this august and learn more. That probably sounds too corny, but I'm really, really thankful to shinhwa, because they helped me feeling, at least a little bit, familiar with korean people and culture. And even if I only watched them through the internet, they somehow really encouraged me. I'll never forget that. I'll always love them.

Hm, I happen to change my favorite member like once a month XD

They are all so lovable in their own ways... but right now I'm really in love with Eric <3

Haha, I LOVE ricsung! I only wish it was true, cause i want to see them in a happy love relationship, but i hate seeing them with other beautiful ugly women XDD

I just love the friendship between jinnie and sungie, same with cute ricdy <33

Your favorite member is Hyesung? Eric? :D

I see... It's good tho. You are taking lesson and you have someone to speak with. It's actually very helpful!!! I'm taking Japanese lesson but I don't have any Japanese friend to speak with, it's actually kinda sucks. All i know is what i learnt from the book, nothing much else. Left alone with my grammers, vocab... =.= Keep it up girl! You'll manage to master the language real soon! Talk with your mum sometimes... Hehe... The only way that i learn korean is by watching oppas' show and some korean dramas. Been trying self-learning... -.-'

You going to korea? THAT'S SO COOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!! How i wish i get to pay a visit there~~~ When you go there, remember to buy oppas' CDs and stuff ya~ ^0^

HAHAHA... I also don't know who i like the most! I can be very obsess with anyone of them at times. But then, I suppose it's Eric who i like the most. But i'm currently into Hye Sung as well~~~ <3333 HE'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!! I suppose since the day that i become RicSung-er, i fall for hye sung more and more. Lol... I LOVE to see them both together!!! They are so cute to be together~~~ It's so fun seeing them fooling around, where eric tries to hug hye sung and hye sung was so shy. Awhhh... It melts my heart~

*whisper* I used to be RicJin and RicDy~ Lol...XD And i was SOOOOOO happy when i first heard the news of eric and PSY breaking up. XD But then i got upset for eric, worrying if he'll be manage to overcome it. :(

May i ask you something? Which horoscope do you belong to? I'm a sagittarius. ^^

Hi Gals,

Miss talking to you guys...

Just had to post some random things that happend today.

1. I think I did succeed in converting my sister to Shinhwa/Hyesung fan because we met for dinner today and when I got into her nice BMW, she was listening to Hyesung's CD! Of course my sons demanded that she turned it off! LOL! :P

2. Went shopping with my son and when he was at Hollister, he picked up ORANGE T-shirt and asked if it looked okay on him. (He refused anything orange before and for some reason today, he decided he needed more "colors" in his closet.) Of course I immediately said it looked GREAT on him (actually it wouldn't matter if it looks good on him or not) and I offered to buy it for him! LOL! :D

3. While my son was shopping at Hollister, I also looked for anything ORANGE I can wear. However, everything in that store is so small, I wouldn't fit so I couldn't buy anything orange. LOL! :(

4. My sons were having conversation (I forgot what exactly...I think they were talking about some kids in TV show) and I heard them saying "they were like WATER & OIL" and I immediately thought about Eric and Hyesung.

It's so funny everything in my life is somehow connecting to Shinhwa.....

Oh, I received e-mail from Ticketmaster that Bi is coming to Staples in June 30th....ONLY if it was Shinhwa, I would of bought the tickets immediately....

Guest katelin_kim

woa so much things going on lately, i am just lazy to reply but i guess i cannot help it

first Andy new hair: i am not used to it ...yet

Second: Minwoo company and U.S market: i wish him the best of luck

Third, major news, ERic's new hair: Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!! he is so much better with "longer" hair, he is "cute"

Fourth, Eric and M collaborate: great news, i love to listen to it, they had a song 2gether before, "City of mine" love it.

ok, that 's enough now, gotta go to bed, shchool 2morrow

I see... It's good tho. You are taking lesson and you have someone to speak with. It's actually very helpful!!! I'm taking Japanese lesson but I don't have any Japanese friend to speak with, it's actually kinda sucks. All i know is what i learnt from the book, nothing much else. Left alone with my grammers, vocab... =.= Keep it up girl! You'll manage to master the language real soon! Talk with your mum sometimes... Hehe... The only way that i learn korean is by watching oppas' show and some korean dramas. Been trying self-learning... -.-'

May i ask you something? Which horoscope do you belong to? I'm a sagittarius. ^^

please don't spam :) thanks

Guest angelix

05/14 Andy - G-Market Guys Club S/S Spring & Summer 2007 Collection Official Photos

No Hotlinking Allowed And Properly Credit

2004259955041366135_rs.jpg

2004214570814404619_rs.jpg

2004207920589140651_rs.jpg

2004250093680680764_rs.jpg

2004275308865406597_rs.jpg

2004207483737959315_rs.jpg

2004265300458010085_rs.jpg

2004274685348387228_rs.jpg

2004251871019506252_rs.jpg

2004240936458529186_rs.jpg

2003262456666796661_rs.jpg

2003290136083644500_rs.jpg

2003248002302315339_rs.jpg

2003290085617779010_rs.jpg

2003297754445998585_rs.jpg

f_1179122492rm_fc90afd.jpg

2003284167829289256_rs.jpg

Credits : Gmarket + angelix @ http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=592

---

there's also him modelling cool suits but i didnt post it up since it has killed bandwidth (oppsie~~ :blush:) (SUPER LOTS) so more can be found here --> http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_sel...word=앤ë””

Guest papaya

Awww ~~

Andy oppa's torture me by his cute face! TvT

so smart!!! I love you, oppa~~~~

Thank you sooooooo much, mallie unni *hug*

this is my first post. Nice to meet you all~~ :D *waves to everyone*

Guest tortyserox

wow! its the 995th page in Shinhwa thread! i,m sorta newbie here :)

i,m from the sunny island of Singapore! first knew them when state of the art album had advertisments on tv last year. their theme song, Once In a Lifetime was how i knew the everlasting Shinhwa! and thus, the start of my kpop fever. hahas. i really love their songs, be it the catchy HERO, sentimental Weak Man and Time Machine!which shows strong friendship and bond :D

though i cant really call myself a die-hard fan of Shinhwa(cus i strayed to dbsk for a moment :x), i hope they will walk on forever together with fans all over the world!

lets all countdown to the 1000th page of Shinhwa Soompi thread! Shinhwa AJA! Sommpi Shinhwa fans AJA! :D

Guest missy2006

lol... MAL...you almost gave me a heart attack with all those Andy goodies you posted...LOL :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for sharing.

and may I add that someone here has an angels tongue.....(can't remember who though) she was wondering when we will hear/see anything from Andy and here we have all those HOT PICS......

Guest fortuneteller

Thanks alot :hug: for Andy pics!!!

He make me melt!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Gentle and cute 2ghether!!!!

Guest nutzie

ouch.. got warned for spamming.. let's stay on topic guys~ well i see that there are quite some new posters in this thread.. let's just be reminded that there are a few rules to ensure peaceful, unwarned thread [we don't want the thread to be closed do we?] as long as you remember these couple of things, you should be fine..

1. no spamming [as we've been warned by saharial] - by the way, i think 1 sentence replies [ex. "eric's so hot", "i love andy", etc.] are considered spamming too, even though it's related somehow O_o

2. no quoting of pictures [just take out the img tag from your post]

3. i don't remember anymore ^^" but i guess those 2 are the ones that are broken the most in this thread right?

anyways.. i think i'm getting used to andy's hair now.. it doesn't look too bad anymore.. although, andy in purple looks funny and cute at the same time =P he looks more matured in the photoshoot [or is it just me?] but there's still something boyish about him too.. in some pictures, he looks like he can pass off as a high school student, but my favorite is the black striped suit.. eh, the black one isn't that bad either =P

and what can i say about my colorful brat? eric.. is too hot for his own good *sigh* sometimes i feel like i want to glomp on him, but the next second i realize that i can spoil my computer by doing that -_-" *goes on a saving picture frenzy*

Guest xbabii_M

05/14 Andy - G-Market Guys Club S/S Spring & Summer 2007 Collection Official Photos

He seems to be getting handsomer everyday! Looking great! He looks so charismatic, but seeing him like that kind of makes me laugh a little. Hehehehe. But nevertheless, looking cute as always. And I'm getting used to his hair. Now that I look at him again, I think the hairstyle looks great on him (:

Mal, Thanks for the new Andy pics! I just spazzed about them over in Andy's thread so I'll refrain myself over here, lol

samshiku, Thanks for the coke zero caps of Eric or 'the colorful brat' as Nutzie likes to refer to him as :lol: although with the lighting in those pics, you could say that he is colorful indeed 0 purple and orange-y ahahaha

Nutzie Thats why I love Andy so much! Its because he can look mature and yet boyish at the same time! And I definitely agree with you...I love his hair now - its grown out a bit and styled way better also!

*quick wave to Missy*

is there any new news about Wannie (my other absolute fav), JunJin, MinWoo or Sungie (who has like pulled an Andy and is MIA?)

Guest lenakeem

ouch.. got warned for spamming.. let's stay on topic guys~ well i see that there are quite some new posters in this thread.. let's just be reminded that there are a few rules to ensure peaceful, unwarned thread [we don't want the thread to be closed do we?] as long as you remember these couple of things, you should be fine..

1. no spamming [as we've been warned by saharial] - by the way, i think 1 sentence replies [ex. "eric's so hot", "i love andy", etc.] are considered spamming too, even though it's related somehow O_o

2. no quoting of pictures [just take out the img tag from your post]

3. i don't remember anymore ^^" but i guess those 2 are the ones that are broken the most in this thread right?

^^ Add no file sharing to that. :)

added it to the first page :sweatingbullets:

& may i add andy is looking very sauve.

hes growing up!! haha. even though andys like 10 yrs older then me

he seems like a cute kid. but now. hes a HOT guy. haha

wow i havent posted here in the LONGEST time. T.T

Archived