[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest devylann

wow... our shinhwa babies been sooo bz and i've only been gone jus the weekend!! hahaha... can't for Junjin's drama... and M, hyesung, dongwan, eric and Andy's solo.... and of course.... SHINHWA 9th!!! wow!!.... they make me luv them more & more!! :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leeweng

hyesung dui?? wow o.o i wonder if he was stressed.....WAT IF THEY PUT HIM BEHIND BARS (impossible BUT still..) i hope he's not being locked up in some prison still being investigated and ppl throwing sandwiches at him to eat from the ground... T.T

dongwan O.O i like him better shaved and shoorter hair xP BUT WHAT HAS HIS MANAGERS BEEN DOING???? FEED THE POOR GUY!!! T.T i perfer my dongwan fat and healthy....

i've never seen junjin in dramas b4 BUT i look very forward to his drama w/e its called xP

kidnapping andy?! i wanna join!!!! can we kiddynap hyesung too?? LETS BREAK HIM OUT OF JAIL!!! xD

im looking forward to MAY!!!!!!.......................KIDNAP ANDY

noway!! iDON'T WANT HYESUNG TO BE PUT IN JAIL!!help!! 'MIGHT AS WELL KIDNAP JINNIE!!!!:

Guest theLEGEND

ahh i've been waiting for this ^________^

are the subs released, or is it just the video released on youtube?

i loved that drama

[i wanted junjin to end up with kim tae hee though T_____T ..lol]

i thought it was a great drama because it's different from other dramas~ it has like actions and fighting scenes. plus you get to see junjin in action muhahaha.

I believe it's just the video with subs. I don't think the subs are being released though :)

I hope there will be more infos about JunJin's upcoming drama. I wonder what his role is gonna be, who are the other actors/actresses, what's the title of the drama and so on :D

Wheeee.. Andy is going to be in a drama or movie after Shinhwa's 9th jib is being released. That's what he said during the interview :P

Guest biteme_lestat

So sad to hear about HyeSung's DUI :( but like everyone else said, I do hope that he's learned his lesson and i'm sure that his Shinhwa pals will be there to support him and cheer him up...

About JunJin's new drama....wow! That's some really exciting news!!! anyone got details about that? Oooh!! i wonder what kind of character he'll be playing? Hope it's a fun chacracter :D sumthing closer to his real personality...cus he alwys gets cast into these serious roles, and though I think he plays them quite convincingly, it would be fun to see him in a fun role for a change :D

Guest finlandia

About Jin's new drama, I think it's a period one and will be broadcasted in May (or maybe June), next to 'Ma Wang'

A story is about a romantic sad story that takes place in Kyoto (Japan) so I'm not sure what character he'll play

(knowing the summary, I don't think Jin will play in a funny Character, so sadddd TvT) anyway...hope he'll get a lead character haha ^-^

but it just a brief of all details, my sister translated from chinese to thai so if anyone can translate it all in English

please help, I wanna know too ^^

*EDIT*

wait...I got more details from this drama.

Check this >> http://www.soompi.com/?q=node/1224

Starring Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min....so that Jin will not play the lead actor again?? what a pity~~

Guest prizzyy

the dog with eric and wannie IS HYPER CUTE!!!!! <333

(how i wish i was that dog, lol, expensive, cute, and with two hotties <33)

anyway! hyesung's news came up in the papers last night.

AND THEY WERE SO RUDE !!!!!

argh.

they EVEN summarised junjin's incident too (ARGH LOL) and even said that hyesung is replaying the scenario!

super rude!! they even said that junjin is a bad influence to kids because he was the.. whatever children's day ambassador or something.

and they said hyesung did not learn him jinnie's incident!

wait.. and they said hyesung sent a worker home lol.

either way, they reported this news super rudely!

does anyone read chinese and want to see it? i'll scan in if you guys want to see ^^

Guest hahaheehee

either way, they reported this news super rudely!

does anyone read chinese and want to see it? i'll scan in if you guys want to see ^^

Ooh do you mind if you can scan it? I'd like to read it! (and get angry over their rude reporting LOL)

Thanks so much!

wow, haven't posted in here for awhile.

I guess it's expected that Hyesung's incident would be the topic of discussion. I don't know if ShinHwa is rubbing off to other parts of my life, but I got stopped by the police today. It's finals week and I was driving back to my school library for one of the textbooks I left at around 3am and they stopped me. Made me walk the line in my pjs too. Honest to god, kinda freaky, but funny :sweatingbullets:

====

*EDIT*

Starring Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min....so that Jin will not play the lead actor again?? what a pity~~

^Thanks for the link

Arg...no lead for Jinnie again...

If he does end up starring in the drama, I hope he gets a cheerful or funny role. His role in Let's go to the beach and tale of nine-tail fox (forbidden love) was a bit icy.

====

Good to see more english subbed shinhwa vids are being added to ShinHwaglish. Been kinda neglecting the group myself ever since the I got depressed with the loss of the video list with shinhwasarang forums.

====

lalarips - pris, I'd like to take a look for at the article too if you don't mind. Chinese paparazzi is kinda known to be not so nice...haha...

Guest aindy

can't hide my excitement..

seeing more and more of Andy..

and can't wait for JJ's new drama too..

the title is interesting..

hope JJ would have a very good role in here..

Guest moon_kaka

Shinenihs is a brand for female accessories if im not wrong..it was the showcase for their products..and DW attended

- as explained by Superman6 @ ShinhwaChangjo.Net

Oh thax u so much 4 da pics. I hope Andy was there too because Shinenihs is TONY's company. It's an underwear brand created by Tony himself.

I hope HyeSung's doing fine. It's been a long time I can't hear his voice.

jinnie oppa is having a new drama! finally! i have been waiting! have always wanted all of them to try a funny character but i think till now..only eric oppa did. haha! but nvm..i shall drool at jinnie oppa being serious and handsome!

lately hyesung has met with some unhappiness. i hope he picks up his mood really fast and concentrate on the new album he is releasing because i can't wait anymore! hyesungie.....hwaiting!

not sure if u gals know but yah, i strumbled into a cn hyesung forum, cn fans are trying to put a stop on discussions of hyesung's incident hoping it will die off soon so i hoped we can stop discussing this and let's move on. i think they are more worthy things to discuss on rather than digging on the unhappiness. jus my 2 cents worth.

Guest prizzyy

sorry krissy <333 i also wanna move on to talk about happy shinhwa stuff!!! =D

okay im fulfilling this req.. this will be my LAST too =D

(reminds me of the last sentence in same thoughts ^^)

IMAGE REMOVED.

Guest angelix

like i have promised...i translated the long article <3

04/16 [News] Andy - "Lovers In Prague; A Reflection Rather Than A Humiliation"

TAKE OUT WITH EXACT PROPER CREDITS

f_20070416103m_2a22ba1.jpg

This year is 2007, and it has been 9 years since the group Shinhwa first debuted. Now each of the Shinhwa members has signed a contract with a new agency to start the individual activity. Shinhwa, being a group, has achieved huge success in the past years. Now, the members are seeking their own suitable fields to develop just like hot boiling lava.

”Next year will be the 10th year since Shinhwa first debuted. In those years, Shinhwa has reached the highest position as a k-pop group. However, I think none of us has ever reached such a position as an individual. If it takes 100% of efforts for Shinhwa to achieve the highest point, then it will take 200% of efforts for each shinhwa member to achieve it.”

Andy says “ To be a producer is my long-term dream, but now I want to be recognized as an actor first.”

Unlike the other shinhwa member who has exploited their own market, Andy's next move is still unknown. Eric and Kim Dong Wan are focusing on acting, and Junjin and hyesung are concentrating on singing. There is only Andy who hasn’t showed his speciality. But finally, Andy established his own ND Entertainment company to start his own activities.

“Although I've founded the ND Entertainment, I don’t want to start training new singers right now. Being a successful producer like Chul Yeon Hae, Park Jin Young is what I am aim to pursue.

Watching Lovers in Prague to reflect and learnt from Song Seung Hun,

Andy thinks he is an actor. He first challenged acting through the drama 'Lovers in Prague', and he welcomed any criticisms on his performance openly. He further added ”I think it was a mistake for me to try the Lovers in Prague because I didn't know any acting skills at that time, not even the basic acting knowledge. Although I have been in Sitcoms and TV dramas, I cannot do well w/o some basic learning about acting. In addition, due to the time overlapping, I didn't have a chance to watch my own dramas. So, I'd rather take it as an opportunity to reflect than avoiding it. “

After the establishment of the ND Entertainment, Andy decided to concentrate on acting and take it as a new starting point. Andy quitted the MC of the show, Popular Song, which he has been in for 2 years, and he also refused several shows and fixed TV programs.

f_20070416103m_650cf9a.jpg

”Now I am taking some basic acting classes from Joo Yeong Jun , the acting teacher of Song Hae Gyo and Song Seung Hun. Recently when I am at home, I hold a cork in my mouth to practice phonation. And now I start speaking slowly on purpose, don't you notice? (laughs) “

”Have faith in myself. Don't care what other people say.”

Andy knows the importance of practice more than any one else.

Not only the general audience, even Andy's fans from the fan club ever questioned his acting and criticized. Even though, Andy still persisted and believed in himself. He will continue acting and he believes practice will make a difference.

f_20070416103m_49e5170.jpg

“When we were in the SM as trainees, we worked really hard. I believe I won't be on the stage w/o that hardship and practices I've gone through. Normally, we need to practiced for 5 months just for the 5 minutes on stage alone. Without preparation and practice, you can achieve nothing. I have faith in myself and I believe nothing is impossible with unremitting efforts.”

Andy further added "Acting is like a mountain for me to climb. I don’t expect people to say I am a talented actor and I just want to show that I am making progress. My goal is to hear people say : "Oh, Andy is more and more like an actor!"

Andy will focus on acting and learning during the first half of this year. After the release of Shinhwa's 9th jib in the second half year (this fall), Andy is going to show us his brand new face as an actor through films or dramas.

Credits : Shinhwa.biz + si angelix (translation) + Mydaily (Source)

nb. Take out with proper credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=402

Guest Rozzy

wheee! i got my shinhwa stuff in the mail on sat..but i finally got to watch it yesterday. i got the shinhwa inspiration #1 live concert..nd the shinhwa winter story live concert.

there are some really funny/cool moments in the winter story concert. i'll list sum..:D

*eric SANG a song. it wasn't bad. i was actually pretty surprised. :D. [not that i thought he was bad tho..juss unexpected]..lolz.

*andy's solo preformance was really really cute. nd i think that shinhwa sang the song in the background..buh i'm not sure. buh i was like..squealing wen i saw it...cuhz itz adorable. keke.

*they did the song for u..frm minwoo's album..but they all kinda sang to it? nd eric nd junjin were singing too! x]. so that was pretty cool.

*u kno how eric did the megapass comercial thingy? they kinda reset sum props like the set on the stage..and eric did his little megapass thing..nd den then HYESUNG goes nd does his little remake of megapass. roflllllllll.

*okay..frm the new years ceremony on..i think sum..maybe all of them got a little tipsy..rofl....especially dongwan..hahahahhaa. u got to seee it to know what i mean. aw man...lolz. nd they were tryin to do the jump and hit chests hug..it was hilarious. i think the first time it was hyesung nd eric i think..nd they both ended up on the ground. nd they were spraying champagne everywhere...nd drinking some too.

wheeeee...nd lots more. :DDD. i'm goin to see if maybe i can upload parts of the concert maybe..or juss stream parts of it...so u guyz should buy it!

i'll update on the other dvd later. keke.

[edit]

nd i really can't wait to see what andy's goin to do! i want to kidnap him too! lolz. well..i want to kidnap all of shinhwa. muahhahaa.

nd i kno a long time ago we were talk'n about eric's we make money song..i think it might have came frm a concert dvd? maybe frm the everlasting mythology concert or sumting. O.O. gosh..i still want to kno where it came frm. lolz.

Whoa, so many pages to catch up on!!! I was going to quote quite a few, but then I realized I don't have that much time, so this will be a more general reply type post today ^^

1. Thanks to all who have posted up new pics of DongWan and Andy!! - DW does look a bit thinner but he still looks healthy and thats what matters the most right? Love his hair ^^. As for Andy, that guy just keeps getting hotter by the day!!!

2. JunJin has a new drama coming out?!! I can't wait - I loved him in Nine Tailed Fox and that was way before I knew about Shinhwa!

3. angelix thanks for translating the article about Andy! So thats where he's disappeared to! Although we don't get to see him as much, I'm glad to know what he's up to at least ^^ ANDY HWAITING!!!!!

4. Last post for now....Just really quickly, to those who have requested to be added to Andy's list, I have added you guys - I'm making a nice official list and will be posting it in my signature soon!!!! :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

okay wait, why are we getting out of topics with the dramas? and no, hyesung is not locked up in some little jail with sandwiches being thrown at him.. he was already released with no charges and no fine.. i believe he's got his licence revoked for a period of time, and i think that's a really good deal already.. i mean, he broke the law, whether you want to admit it or not, so he should be punished in a way or another, and i think that's a pretty fair punishment..

heh.. now i wonder what makes dongwan lost much weight.. geez, i wish i can lose weight that easily..

LOL. Nat, you make me laugh. (: But yeah, it's all done & over. I'm just thankful he's alright.

OMGGG LOSING WEIGHT! I know, right? I'm so jealous of Dongwan & his handsome, perfect face. (; LOL. You know what you can do, put up a Shinhwa picture infront of the treadmill & then keep running for it... puahahaha. XD; Anyway, the Shinhwa guys prolly work out a lot, considering that it's basically almost a standard for celebrities to keep up with their image.

About Jin's new drama, I think it's a period one and will be broadcasted in May (or maybe June), next to 'Ma Wang'

A story is about a romantic sad story that takes place in Kyoto (Japan) so I'm not sure what character he'll play

(knowing the summary, I don't think Jin will play in a funny Character, so sadddd TvT) anyway...hope he'll get a lead character haha ^-^

but it just a brief of all details, my sister translated from chinese to thai so if anyone can translate it all in English

please help, I wanna know too ^^

*EDIT*

Oh, thank you for the information! O__O;; No lead? Aww. T__T; But I hope he plays an awesome role. >:] I do hope he gets a funny role. I loved him in his Banjuns. XD; <3 I can't wait to see it. (:

04/16 [News] Andy - "Lovers In Prague; A Reflection Rather Than A Humiliation"

ANDYYY<3

Goshh, I love him. (: he's so humble & so kind... it's amazing.<3 I really hope he succeeds. He was so cute in NN5... & I really do believe that he'll get so much better. That's just the kind of person he is - hardworking & determined, but at the same time, humble & very carefree. Aww, Andy! He shouldn't feel bad about acting in Lovers in Prague... I think that was a good experience for him. The Shinhwa guys work SO hard... I think they're one of the hardworking groups ever. I mean, the other groups do have help from their companies because of publicity, but the Shinhwa guys had to help themselves from the start, & even now, with their individual activities & starting from the bottom with new companies & such. Like Andy said, if it took 100% effort to make Shinhwa successful, it would take 200% for each individual person to become successful in their own individual activity.

Thanks for the pictures, too. Andy looks so handsome & cute at the same time in his glasses & business attire. (;

Shinhwa fighting<3

Guest cutiepad

i really really REALLY REALLY am very very steadfast with Andy! i absolutely loved what his philosphy is. Hard work and there'll be results...

For my part, as a Andy supporter, I really like to see his improvement as an actor. Despite me being in love with his cutie smile and really handsome face, I' have to admit that I'm a critic by nature...

Andy fighting.. truly fighting..

to end it off...

SUCCESS IS 90% HARD WORK 10% TALENT

Guest angelix

04/16 [News] Eric - MBC Que Sera Sera, A Kiss Under The Rain

Take Out With Exact Proper Credits

f_20070416155m_137df29.jpg

MBC que sera sera , a kiss in the rain by Kang Tae Joo and Han Eun Soo deeply impressed the audience and attracted the attention of the fans. The final kiss of them was showed on 15th.The relationships among the 4 people largely stimulated the audience.

As time went by, Tae Joo and Eun Soo were falling in love with each other and the affection was getting stronger and stronger. Meanwhile, Hae Rin started having feelings towards her fake lover.

In the 15th episode, the 4 main actors, headed to Singapore to handled some things at the same time of which there, they confessed their inner feelings.

First Hae Rin told Tae Joo that she began to fall in love with him and didn’t want to be his fake girlfriend.

Jun Hyuk proposed to Eun Soo, which made Kang Tae Joo very jealous so he entered Eun Soo’s room to kiss her without permission. This was caught by Hae Rin who tussled Eun Soo like crazy. Aiming to protect Eun Soo,Tae Joo took Eun soo’s hand and run away with her.

Han Eun Soo felt innocent and upset about this. Still, Tae Joo told Eun Soo he loved her. Eun Soo was surprised and she ran into the rain, which made Tae Joo worried and on the pint he was trying to grasp her hand, Eun Soo turned back and kissed Tae Joo. The rain kept falling, the two people showed their long time depressive feelings in this long kiss. This was the last scene of the Que Sera sera on the 15th.。

After the showing, the audience who supported Tae Joo and Eun Soo said that the kiss in the rain was really impressive. “The kiss, has revealed the heart of Eun Soo’s, that is very romantic”. My heart is bumping fast at the thought of the last scene. It’s hard to describe my excitement.

On the other hand, those audiences who supported Eun Soo and Jun Hyuk said that Eun Soo kissed Tae Joo was not convincing at all. Because Jun Hyuk and Eun Soo had already kissed before. Those audiences felt pity about that.

The audience rating of AGB is 9% on that day.

Credits : Shinhwa.Biz + si angelix (translation) + Ocean & Daum (Source)

Take Out With Exact Credits

Taken from this thread ---> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=404

Archived