[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much. I somehow missed this...

Anyone know where I can download this so that I can save it in my harddrive?

Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. I knew I saw it somewhere. I thought I was imagining things.

Its on Youtube, the Shinhwa Glish group, to which I am now faithfully a member :) Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qheuJHQ_uwc

I'm not sure where to get a downloadable clip, though.

Thank you Mal for Andy's pictures. He looks so handsome!

Which interview is this?

I just finished watching new game show Jiwhaza and they were playing word game where they give you two Korean alpha letters and Lee Ki-Chan said "An-Dy" and they showed picture of Andy and Lee Ki-Chan's answer was accepted. So cute. Next week DBSk is going to be on and I really hope Shinhwa gets to be on this show too. It pretty funny show.

Also wanted to mention...just started to watch Haja Go! (show after New X-Man) and Haha mentions Andy. Our Andy is being mentioned everywhere! LOL!

Guest koizumi86218

omg... internet day for 3 days and i come back... find sungie DUI >.<

oppa don't scare me... you really could've gotten yourself hurt! hope everything is okay~

and hope he's not too depressed about it... don't worry... we're stuff here to support you!

what is this kidnapping andy thing???

can i join???

wanna kidnap sungie as well xP

ps. andy is getting cuter and cuter... hotter and hotter xP

thanks to all the new andy pics~

Guest theLEGEND

I just finished watching new game show Jiwhaza and they were playing word game where they give you two Korean alpha letters and Lee Ki-Chan said "An-Dy" and they showed picture of Andy and Lee Ki-Chan's answer was accepted. So cute. Next week DBSk is going to be on and I really hope Shinhwa gets to be on this show too. It pretty funny show.

Mommie Alice~ Great mind thinks alike! I just finished watching the show and I kept on thinking, Shinhwa should really be in this show. It would be so much fun to see them. Aww.. I'm missing them as a group on shows. The first section of the game gave me a really hard laugh. I hope one day, Shinhwa's going to be a guest on that show! Keep my fingers cross! :)

ANDY~ WHOAAAA.. OMG! He's so HOT in glasses. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing Mal~ <33.

WOOT! JunJin's drama is coming up! I love him in The Legend Of The Nine Tailed Fox, although I didn't know Shinhwa at that time :D

So many things to look for; Hyesung, Eric, Dongwan and Minwoo's albums, JunJin's drama and LASTLY, I'M STILL WAITING FOR ANDY'S HUGE NEWS! :)

Guest V A L XD

It's from their Inspiration #1 Album track number 8 :)

Thanks! It was killing me >.< haha.

Hyesung got a DUI? 0.o oh my. Never expected Hyesung to get a DUI. He doesn't look like the type who'd get drunk.

Guest angel2nyt

Thanks! It was killing me >.< haha.

Hyesung got a DUI? 0.o oh my. Never expected Hyesung to get a DUI. He doesn't look like the type who'd get drunk.

really???

all six of them drinks and all of them has gotten drunk already

remember that yashimmanman ep?

Guest apricot

Erm, I've been wanting to ask..what's a DUI? Forgive my ignorance, I have no idea..haha..

Haha, look at Andy!!! Looking so business-like...^^ But he still looks cute with that specs. :)

(mommie Alice @ Apr 15 2007, 07:12 PM)

I want to watch that show too. It looks fun. I'm missing X-man. Now I have nothing to watch except Eric's Que Sera Sera and Witch Amusement...*sobs*

A DUI is Driving Under Influence. It just means that he was driving while drunk/intoxicated.

Junjin has a new drama?? OOoh, wonder what it is! :) I miss them in Banjuns.. They were so hilarious.. hehe..

I did continue Que Sera Sera and it's getting really good! It's not that before I wasn't going to, but I watched the first 20 minutes on youtube and didn't want to spoil it so I waited till they released it in d-addicts.. I'm also watching Witch Yoohee.. I <3 that drama!! Excitedly waiting for episode 6 eng subs to be released!!

Andy looks so handsome in those pictures.. For a second, the first pic with the glasses almost looked photoshopped.. hehe dont know why, but just for a sec!

DUI = Driving Under Influence

right? I know what it means but at first I wrote "drinking under influence" and I'm thinking that's not right! LOL! I guess we get so used to certain terms, we have to think to remember what it means.

EDIT: I see that panhia87 beat me in posting the explanation.

I liked Jiwhaza so far but was disappointed with Haja Go! Haja Go was boring most of the time. I really miss X-man. I really hope when Shinhwa is promoting 9th album they go on the Jiwhaza show. It's going to be fun to watch the members using their brain.

Que Sera Sera was exciting today. Can't wait for next week's episodes. I'm also watching Witch Yoo Hee, Thank You, H.I.T., Devil, and Hello Miss. They are all good. These dramas are keeping me entertined until I get Shinhwa stuff to watch.

Erm, I've been wanting to ask..what's a DUI? Forgive my ignorance, I have no idea..haha..

Haha, look at Andy!!! Looking so business-like...^^ But he still looks cute with that specs. :)

I want to watch that show too. It looks fun. I'm missing X-man. Now I have nothing to watch except Eric's Que Sera Sera and Witch Amusement...*sobs*

Guest krazie4adream

wow~ haven't been in here for AGES!!!

hmm...ohhh..new talk about the new variety show~

actually i'm sorta glad the New Xman was gone, it's not as good as the old, like loveletter<--AH!! those old shinhwa eps. was just the BEST BEST BEST. altho i like the star battles and performances, but yeah..the "of course" game is gone and iono, i hope this is a good show. and YAY!!!!!! DBSK will be on next ep.! can't wait! and I DO hope SHINHWA goes on it too!!!!! i haven't seen they on shows together in such a long time.....i miss them!! and watching how they act around each other. lol.

wellz i finally get to contribution SOMETHING..i guess......wellz just something i encountered, iono if anyone already noticed it, maybe i'm just late.

hmm..i was looking AGAIN! haha yes AGAIN! at Eric's Cola Cola pictures and i found something INTERESTING....

1176102705_005.jpg

doggie2.jpg

same DOG???!!! i think it is!! is it owned by one of the members?

credits to: ME<--cuz i uploaded it. hehe^^

p.s~ i'm watching Que Sera Sera too! and Hello miss!

p.ss~ can't wait til 9th album comes out!!!! the thread will be more heated!!

p.sss~ HYESUNG.........i can't wait........................to hear ur vocals....~~!!

=====================

wow..wikipedia is FAST! lol, just one day of the hyesung's DUI incident and it's up~

gosh....gossip spreads fast...i'm shocked that they are taking away his license...how cruel, but sigh~ i guess soju is just....BAD!!! lol. hmm..i hope this doesn't hurt his album sales. it's not that BIG of a DEAL, it's not like he hurt anyone, but i mean charges..okie...but revoking lincense, i guess it's a lito tough~ but i guess he shouldn't be DUI, little "I THINks" can cost you!! i hope hyesung doesn't drink and drive no more~ even if it's a few blocks home, really for his safety reasons too~

Guest lilviet916

hyesung dui?? wow o.o i wonder if he was stressed.....WAT IF THEY PUT HIM BEHIND BARS (impossible BUT still..) i hope he's not being locked up in some prison still being investigated and ppl throwing sandwiches at him to eat from the ground... T.T

dongwan O.O i like him better shaved and shoorter hair xP BUT WHAT HAS HIS MANAGERS BEEN DOING???? FEED THE POOR GUY!!! T.T i perfer my dongwan fat and healthy....

i've never seen junjin in dramas b4 BUT i look very forward to his drama w/e its called xP

kidnapping andy?! i wanna join!!!! can we kiddynap hyesung too?? LETS BREAK HIM OUT OF JAIL!!! xD

im looking forward to MAY!!!!!!.......................KIDNAP ANDY

Guest nutzie

okay wait, why are we getting out of topics with the dramas? and no, hyesung is not locked up in some little jail with sandwiches being thrown at him.. he was already released with no charges and no fine.. i believe he's got his licence revoked for a period of time, and i think that's a really good deal already.. i mean, he broke the law, whether you want to admit it or not, so he should be punished in a way or another, and i think that's a pretty fair punishment..

heh.. now i wonder what makes dongwan lost much weight.. geez, i wish i can lose weight that easily..

Guest krazie4adream

^ HAHAHAHA i'm sorry that's just soo funny!! locked away in some lito jail with sandwiches being thrown at him. LOL.

oh..no charge/fine?!! u're right GOOD deal..and altho i love him and everything, i admit that he DID break the law, and just because he is a celebrity he is no special in the police's eyes. Hyesung apologizes to his fans, so i think his fans will let it go, i noe i forgave him. since he didn't hurt anyone.

oh..what's this about dongwan losing weight????? is he stressed again?? cuz of his solo maybe? is he still coming out with a solo, aigoo..i'm soo lost. how much weight did he lose??

oh and i agree with you, i like Dongwan with shorter hair too! he looks more tired and older with the longer ungel hair.

but his attire is still pretty nice.

Guest katie_l

I come back from touring colleges and suddenly I see that poor Hye Sung got a DUI! :(

And it's right before his new album is supposed to come out too! Poor Hye Sung! Hwaiting!

Guest byulchonsa

hey! I think you are talking about "The Cronicle of The Legend" by kriza_09. Here's the link to it: SHINHWA LOL Yup, it really is amazing how she took her time to compile everything. I'm very thankful that she made it too (: Anyways, welcome, and hope you stop by the thread often

- Eunyoung

thank you so much... ^;^

'신화' 전진, 1년 반만에 드라마 컴백

%7Boption%7D14172059613_60800010.jpg

KBS '경성애사'로 드라마 출연 확정…강지환 한지민 등과 호흡

그룹 '신화' 출신의 가수 전진(27)이 1년 반만에 드라마에 컴백한다.

전진은 KBS 2TV에서 오는 5월 말부터 '마왕'에 이어 방송될 예정인 '경성스캔들'(가제, 진수완 극본, 한준서 연출)에 합류, 오랜만에 연기자로서의 끼를 다시 선보일 예정이다. 전진은 2005년 9월 종영한 SBS '해변으로 가요' 이후 한동안 연기자로서의 활동을 쉬었다. 대신 그간 솔로 음반을 내는 등 솔로 가수로 활발히 활동해 왔다.

전진은 앞선 2004년 조현재, 김태희와 함께 KBS '구미호 외전'에 출연해 정극 연기자로 활동 영역을 넓혔다.

'경성스캔들'은' 로맨스 작가로 인기가 높은 이선미 작가가 쓴 소설 '경성애사'를 원안으로 해 만들어지는 드라마로 일본 강점기 경성을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 로맨스를 그릴 예정이다. KBS '불멸의 이순신'의 한준서 PD와 KBS '학교' SBS '형수님은 열 아홉'을 집필한 진수완 작가가 콤비를 이뤄 만들어진다.

강지환 한지민 등 최근 주연 캐스팅을 마치며 드라마 준비에 박차를 가하고 있다. 노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 오미정 기자 omj@cbs.co.kr

its so weird how the media always uses photos from their seoul concert last year

please do not leave this un translated - forum rules require translations

Guest xmkaex

[Pics] 070414 Kim Dongwan join 'Shinenihs'

Shinenihs is a brand for female accessories if im not wrong..it was the showcase for their products..and DW attended

- as explained by Superman6 @ ShinhwaChangjo.Net

i thought shinenihs had to do with tony an

[i think it was an underwear line x|...lol ->

link ]

anyways i think dongwan is looking good like always ^_^

marian - hahahah but eric's a guy, and the fashion show was for girls.. so he wouldn't [couldn't] be a substitute for the model.. i think the topless one, isn't that the one shot in singapore? i think that's in ep 10 or something like that..

>< oh yeah that's right. i thought it was gonna be the preview for the next episode. x____X i guess i'll have to wait then lol

OOH, YAY~! Thank you for sharing such a great news. I've been looking everywhere for Shinhwa's Infinity Challenge with subs! I found nothing and there you are telling us that its available on youtube. Thank you once again <33.

ahh i've been waiting for this ^________^

are the subs released, or is it just the video released on youtube?

I knew I forgot something. I saw this somewhere and meant to download but forgot about it. When I went to look for it today, I couldn't locate it. I thought I saw it in Shinhwachangjo or Shinhwa.biz but couldn't locate it.

Where can I find the clip? In CB? Is it HQ/MQ? What is the date of the clip?

I knew about Hyesung, Eric, and Dongwan's babysitting (since I translated the clip) but didn't know Minwoo and Junjin babysitted too.

Thanks.

haha i watched the ricwansyung and the minjin babysitting last week.

haha poor dongwan, he had to wash the clothes and changed the diaper while eric just had to wash the dishes. xD

IM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

Junjin is coming back with a new drama!!!

wah, really?!?!?!

im so happy, so far i really liked his other two dramas.

[hopefully he will get the girl this time

^_^]

04/15 Andy - New Interview Pics

o0o andy is looking so classy..it makes him look even more handsome xD

i like his glasses too :D

WOOT! JunJin's drama is coming up! I love him in The Legend Of The Nine Tailed Fox, although I didn't know Shinhwa at that time :D

i loved that drama

[i wanted junjin to end up with kim tae hee though T_____T ..lol]

i thought it was a great drama because it's different from other dramas~ it has like actions and fighting scenes. plus you get to see junjin in action muhahaha.

Guest missy2006

can I squeal....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Ok, I'm done fangirling for now (I'll save some of the squealing for later)

I'm glad to hear that Junjin is coming out with a new drama, and I'm happy to hear that our baby CEO finally has some news (although NOTHING CONCRETE yet) for us.

As for Hyesung, I think the cancellation of his license (for a 100 days I think, pls. correct me if I am wrong) is reasonable enough and I personally think he deserved it too (I really don't like it when celebrities, politicians or anybody else influential get away from minor infractions because of who they are). I do hope he learned a valueable lesson from all this.

Archived