[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest prizzyy

aww everyone's going to different places!!

Firstly, Lee Minwoo who successfully finished his Japan tour on the 28th and 31st has established a music company 'M Rising' in Korea and Japan which will not only produce his own albums but also newcomers from Good EMG as well as training and managing new composers and artists.

hot producer ne? somehow it reminds me of the SAT single~ i like that song eraser!

and thanks for the hyesung news! <333

looking forward to see pics from it! =D

thank you!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justmoi

hyesungstory~ thanks for posting their messages. And yep--I agree that Eric's is definitely *him* and Pilgyo's, too. lol If their were no names on them, I could tell who wrote what.

I have no idea where in the thread I should look-- because I haven't been here in a while-- maybe someone could tell me-- what their 2nd song from 8th was--I never saw anything (MV or performances) other than Once In A Lifetime. ><

I sang happy birthday by myself on their anniversary. lol :phew:

Minwoo may be thinner--but so far he's not too thin. As long as you can't see too much of the ribs or sternum.

Hi Everyone :)

This is my first time writing but i've loved Shinhwa for a while :) They make me feel happy and warm and all positive...like i can do anything! Doesn't that sound cheesy?!

Mythnoona, my favorite song ever is Throw My Fist from the 8th album and they have an awesome MV for it with Eric and Dongwan. Its on YouTube, if you want to watch it. I think that was their second promotion from the 8th. I absolutely love that song, its always jamming on my mp3 because of the awesome beats and its freaking inspiring!!

Have fun everyone!

EDIT: Yay I own a Shinhwa page....this day will be good :)!

Guest PalmPanda

Group Shinhwa have announced their plans for Shinhwa and as individuals for 2007.

They will establish their own corporations or continue their album productions at a different management company."

Andy who is currently busy featuring on variety programs will also be establishing an independent company that will manage his acting activities as well as all his other entertainment activities.

OMFG!!! I just screamed my head off! At first glance, I was they were gonna be totally independent from Good EMG too.

This is such an amazing milestone for them. When I read about Minwoo's M Rising, I was hoping Andy and other members will start follow suit too now my wish had come true. ^_^

This is huge, right? Andy is gonna be the CEO of his own management company? I'm SO learning Korea so I can apply there! :lol: *snaps out of my dream*

I hope we will get to see their individual activities more now that they have their own company and don't have to wait for a word from Good Ent. :)

Guest beckyvang17

minwoo minwoo minwoo..gosh wha about him where to start...haha he's just SEXY!

--of course i'll want to meet all of them!!..

=]becky

Shinhwa's Special 9th Anniversary Bonus Message

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Vr4YV2ch4sA$

Minwoo's Osaka Concert Pics

credits to ericvoice + oceans six

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH.MY.GOSH. *slips in puddle of drool* Those pics are incredibly sexy and hot...and Minwoo half naked with bunny ears?! I'm not sure whether to think he's cute or drop dead gorgeous!! :wub:

Posted March 30, 2007

The no. 1 MV Koreans want to see again…

Credits: k-plaza + kpopper + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & ADD OTHER CREDITS

YAY!!! Congrats to them!!! That has always been one of my fav MVs *goes running off to watch it*

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOMMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Shinhwa 9th Anniversary Bonus Clip

JunJin's message:

My dearest members, it's the 9th anniversary.

In the past, during the hostel life, counting from that till the release of the album, there was a year of hostel life.

By counting this way, it will be more than 10 years.

And counting from the first performance, it will be 9 years already.

In the future, we will have 10th anniversary, 15th anniversary.

There will be many good days.

In the future, regardless if its solo activities or Shinhwa activities, We will work hard for it, and to stay healthy.

Hoped that our members will never change.

The feelings to do seriously at work makes one feels good.

Junjin will also present a hardworking self to all of you in the future.

So do not worry.

Let's work hard to the end.

Fighting!

DongWan's message:

My beloved Shinhwa members, we have being together for 9 years time.

In this 9 years, there is much difficulties and sadness as well as happiness and joy.

If I was to spent this period of time with other people and not you all, I guessed I won't be this fortunate.

In the future, we will still have many activities to work together.

We may be happy or miserable, and by that time, we will not look for other replacement but instead to gives support to one another.

I hoped that we are such a group.

Fighting!

Eric's message:

Members, 9th anniversary is here, hoped that we will become more mature.

And also hoped that you will buy more of my original album.

Each of you will buy 10,000 copies of my album.

Andy's message:

Although we have work together for 9 years already, but we never change before.

We are like real brothers, giving understanding and have sharing (sadness & joy).

It's really when one of us are having problem, the rest will sure help out.

Really thank you.

Although now, we are often doing our own solo activities.

Really working hard to do our own solo activities.

I hoped that we will be doing the best in our acting, solo album, MC activities and all other areas.

And also we, the 6 if us in Shinhwa will be releasing our album in Autumn.

So please look forward to it.

Actually our members are all very excited about it.

Shinhwa, with our 9th jib. haha~

Although its embarrassing to say it now, but for the good sales of 9th jib, I hoped that everyone will give support to it.

HyeSung's message:

Our rich man, Jang Hyuk, MinWoo, DongWan, SunHo, ChoongJae, you all, the naughty boys.

Although as Shinhwa, it's 9th anniversary but it's already 10 years since we first met.

During this time, really, all of us have our own things.

Good thing, happy thing, sad thing, bad thing, although there're alot happenings but watching all of you growing mature during this period of time, me as the Mummy bird of Shinhwa, really feel proud of all of you.

You must be good and listen to my words.

Must eat well when given food and do not be picky on food.

When mummy wants you to learn hard, you must learn hard.

Hoped that all of you will be good kids.

I will buy sweets for all of you during the 10th annverasry.

Must listen to me, ok?

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (english translation), cherry@BestShinhwa (chinese translation), GoodEMG (source)

HyeSung's msg was hilarious.....I love how he called them all by their real names...'rich man' lol...AHAHAH mummy bird!!!

Lee Minwoo becomes Independent through 'M Rising'

'M Rising' is symbolic of the parting between Lee Minwoo and his previous management company Good EMG but does not mean the disbanding of Shinhwa.

Lee Minwoo announced, "I have become independent from my previous management in order to focus on my producer side and composing, however this does not change anything as a Shinhwa member and definitely does not mean we are breaking up. We will be working hard in our seperate areas and in April we will be discussing the time in which to release Shinhwa 9th. It will be before the end of this year and we members are also planning a very big party to celebrate our 10th anniversary."

Lee Minwoo held his first solo concert in Japan's Osaka and Tokyo on the 28th and 31st respectively under the title of 'M Live in Tokyo & Osaka' with great success, selling out all 3 concert tickets completely. Lee Minwoo will be persuing a six city Japan nationwide tour from the 18th of September and in the meantime will begin work on his 3rd album, slated for June.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + NoCut News (source)

shinhwa has now two CEOs

hahaha

Even though we all know in our hearts it will never happen, it's always nice to reminded again that Shinhwa will never disband - even if they have a ton of solo activities going on.

Andy looks so cute dancing on the side. He has quite a lot of face time today. :blush:

+Edit+ OMFG!!!!! I laughed so hard I cried at HaDy's performance!!! It was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

[

I'd better leave it to Nat to do the weekly X-Man review coz I'm not as good at recapping.

Looking forward to funny comments from her. :)

I'll have to wait for some kind soul to upload it to MU since CB hates me right now *shakes fist at CB*, but I did watch HaDy's perfomance on youtube....and AHAHAHAHAHHA ROFL!!! That was absolutely HYSTERICAL!!! For those who haven't watched yet, its a must see....lots of hilarity ensuing!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest p00hpal

Shinhwa wins Japan's Golden Disk Award [2007-04-02]

The group Shinhwa won the Best Asian Artist Award at last month's 21st Golden Disk Awards. Since releasing their first single, "The Sun Is In Our Hearts" in Japan last June and performing an independent concert in Tokyo and Osaka last September, the group has been heating up the Japanese islands. By winning the Golden Disk honor, which is determined by album sales figures, Shinhwa secures its standing as a highly popular Asian group. The band is scheduled to release its 9th album later this year.

Credits: Arirang.co.kr (source) + ShinhwaChangjo.net

Congrats to Shinhwa!!!! So many good news lately :D ....except Hyesung's 2nd album release date has been delayed again. :tears:

Guest nutzie

what the hell?? what's with everybody building their own companies?? isn't that gonna make everything so complicated? like i mean, there are 4 companies managing shinhwa [group and solo activities] i'm confused >_<" well, at least for the group activities, it'll all be handled by good emg right?

devylann - heh i wish i can lose weight as easily as minwoo does.. i don't mind sharing some of my fats with him =P

aindy - yeah, i think the episode of eric's first love includes the other 2 [was it andy and dongwan?] but they only showed the eric part.. so i was wondering if there are any for andy and dongwan.. and i haven't seen hyesung's around too.. i think the ballad song that eric sang is a song by wheesung.. and the title is.. i forgot -__-" a story i can't tell? i think it sounds something like that, i'll check it at home later.. are you sure it's 2001? i checked in youtube, and it said 2003.. this is the clip isn't it?

arghh i'm so sleepy, but i still have a class later.. stupidly, i didn't bring any headphones, so i can't watch shinhwa stuff from youtube.. grrr kill mee!!

*ugh tummy hurts*

*faints*

Guest PalmPanda

I'll have to wait for some kind soul to upload it to MU since CB hates me right now *shakes fist at CB*, but I did watch HaDy's perfomance on youtube....and AHAHAHAHAHHA ROFL!!! That was absolutely HYSTERICAL!!! For those who haven't watched yet, its a must see....lots of hilarity ensuing!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the HaDy's freaking hilarious performance for anyone who haven't seen it yet. :)

I was just nodding off while working at the wee hour of 3 AM when X-Man finished downloading.

But when I watched their perf again, I suddenly don't feel sleepy anymore coz I was laughing so hard. :lol:

Thought I should make some caps of my fave parts. ^_^

Andy is quite pretty as a blonde, isn't he? Look at how he's enjoying himself. :blush:

That Mystikal's song suddenly comes to mind... "Shake your richard simmons but watch yourself!" :lol::lol::lol:

NewX-Man2208966902-36-22.jpg

My FAVE part of the whole performance... Andy jump kicked the tracksuit guy!

(I remember watching him dance with Kim Jong Kook on the old X-Man a few times, is he the same guy?)

I think it was done on purpose for laughter though. :D

NewX-Man2209135302-38-46.jpg

Look at where Andy's boobs are! Yah~ you're only 27, your boobs aren't supposed to sag yet!!! :P

NewX-Man2209255202-40-56.jpg

Seriously, I was laughing so hard I got teary eyed. He looks prettier than me with red lipstick!

I wonder what his hyungs will say if they see this. :lol:

I swear, I'm loving that man more every minute. :wub:

*off to sleep... been drooling over the 6 hot men for 5 hours with no work done whatsoever... :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunnydays.

ive posted some pictures over at the pictures and gif section. they're really nice backgrounds btw lol well to me at least. heres one of them :

%7Boption%7D sh11280x1024se1.png

credits to hyesungstory@shinhwachangjo.net

That looks SO nice *___* is there a bigger version of this? although it is already big, I can't really see the members that well... ^^; But thanks for sharing. (:

riz - i agree, eric looks so kidnappable in those clips >_<" man, now i agree with my friend, guys in white are so delectable.. i think he was blushing too.. he kept covering his mouth because he was smiling so widely, but didn't want her to see.. i don't think she's pretty, but she's cute, and she's got smiling eyes.. hahaha.. wouldn't it be cute if they start dating again? awww~~

JunJin's & Minbong's "first love" ones were cute~~ Haha, Minbong was showing off. XD;; It's so like him, but it's not in a bad way. It's cute. (: I thought the cutest/prettiest girl out of them though was Eric's first love. Although we haven't seen Dongwan's & Andy's & Hyesung's. I wanna see theirs. :P I have this idea that Andy's is the prettiest. Or Dongwan. Haha "delectable"? I agree. (; Smiling eyes! (: Haha yeahh, from that video, they looked like they would be very cute together. But... Eric is with PSY now... >__>;; LOL. I don't have anything against her, I actually like her, & i'm glad she & Eric are happy together. :P It's just sad that he's not available. LOL.

Andy, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo Become Independent from Good EMG

CONGRATULATIONS! OMG, Shinhwa guys are so freaking awesome. >:] Who else can do that? Two out of six have their own companies... & everyone is doing great with their independent activities. >w<; I'm so proud of our Shinhwa guys, they're accomplishing so much! CONGRATULATIONS!

But... it gives me a small sad feeling, because it seems like they're getting away from Shinhwa. =\ I mean, I know they're not breaking up & they're still together, it's just... their focus is less on Shinhwa. & I know that Shinhwa shouldn't keep them from reaching out & doing even more things, but I just miss those days when all they did was for Shinhwa. I dunno, I just miss Shinhwa in general... I miss seeing them together. It gets so rare now, to see ALL 6 of them, laughing & playing like they did... I've been watching old Shinhwa xman/love letter episodes, & I miss them so much. =( & October is so far! Gahh... but anyway, aside from that, I'm completely excited & happy for our six perfect men. >:]

PS - I LOVE Andy. <3 Seriously, i'm loving him even more >w<;; I'm watching the New Xman episodes, & he's sooo freaking adorable & amazing & cute & gahhh asjkelr;jakwel;raskelr; <3 I'm so sad Xman is ending though. =( What will Andy do? LOL jk. He'll do even more, greater things. >:] But I love watching him on Xman... =\

Guest xmkaex

HyeSung's message:

Our rich man, Jang Hyuk, MinWoo, DongWan, SunHo, ChoongJae, you all, the naughty boys.

Although as Shinhwa, it's 9th anniversary but it's already 10 years since we first met.

During this time, really, all of us have our own things.

Good thing, happy thing, sad thing, bad thing, although there're alot happenings but watching all of you growing mature during this period of time, me as the Mummy bird of Shinhwa, really feel proud of all of you.

You must be good and listen to my words.

Must eat well when given food and do not be picky on food.

When mummy wants you to learn hard, you must learn hard.

Hoped that all of you will be good kids.

I will buy sweets for all of you during the 10th annverasry.

Must listen to me, ok?

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (english translation), cherry@BestShinhwa (chinese translation), GoodEMG (source)

awww mama bird hyesung, he's so caring ^^

crystalis: Yeah can you get your cousin to stalk him? It would be very helpful. I would love to stalk Hyesung, by getting to London will take me a day, so when I get there, Hyesung will be gone.

first it's stalking eric in singapore, and now it's hyesung in london xD

MinWoo & JunJin's first loves: ahh, they're both pretty too! It's kind of intersting to see who the guys' first loves are...hmm..I don't know what to think LOL...I thought I was going to see myself come out when it was MinWoo's LOL.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

yeah i watched that on youtube ^^

i wonder what the girls that were their first loves are thinking now. xD

i would of been:

"WHY DID I LOSE MINWOO!?!?! T_____T"

i thought i saw andy in the link that you posted about eric's first love.

jC.. i mean the LEGEND.. nice nick you got there.. !! :)

haha everyone gets to own their company like all the old fanfixs i use to read.

like Mr. Lee ownner of the Lee Corp. ...lol and Mr. Mun.

Guest xtrammieex

thanks palmpanda .. just watched the HaDy xman perf on youtube..ahha i was like dying in my bed watchin it

Guest xbabii_M

Hey everyone [:

This is my first post in Soompi and I wanted to post it here in the Shinhwa thread. I just love Shinhwa. They are just so handsome, adorable, and funny.

Anyways, I hope to get along with everyone in this forum.

____________________________ - xbabii_M a.k.a. Eunyoung.

And oh yes, even though I love every single member in Shinhwa, my favoritest is the one and only Lee Minwoo ^^;

Hi,

Welcome to the thread and glad you chose Shinhwa forum for your first post.

I noticed you put a.k.a. Eunyoung. Is this your name? So you are Korean? My Korean name is Eunyoung too! LOL!

Hey everyone [:

This is my first post in Soompi and I wanted to post it here in the Shinhwa thread. I just love Shinhwa. They are just so handsome, adorable, and funny.

Anyways, I hope to get along with everyone in this forum.

____________________________ - xbabii_M a.k.a. Eunyoung.

And oh yes, even though I love every single member in Shinhwa, my favoritest is the one and only Lee Minwoo ^^;

Andy was unbelievabley cute! When they first appeared, I thought it was HaHa in white because he was shaking his butt more than the other. I was so surprised to see it was Andy in white. I was laughing so much I had to cover my mouth so that I wouldn't wake up my husband. LOL! It was so funny when Andy wanted to continue to show more stuff but the music ended.

I meant to ask you this before but forgot about it....but since you brought your name up, is Kriza your actual name or is it just part of your user ID name? I think I was getting confused too. Who is the other Krizza? Are you talking about Krissy (hyesungstory)?

but that's not my main point.. what i really want to say is... my kriza only has 1 z.. hahah.. unless you're talking to the other krizza.. lol.. this name thing is getting confusing..

Andy said he'll pick Tony to be stranded on the island with because Tony's fans will come to the rescue. And it was funny when Haha said, if Andy and Tony were on the island, there will be tons of fans coming to rescue....Andy's fans with food and Tony's fans with clothes! LOL! It was mentioned Tony owns a business...does he own cloth business?

I'm watching X-Man and so happy to see there are many exchanges between Andy and Tony. ^_^

Guest sunnydays.

Uhm... hopefully, this is allowed. ^^;; I didn't see anything on the other forum, so I'll post it here:

[07.04.02] Dongwan's Diary "SHinhwa"

2007-4-3 00:20:54

It's oppa~

the name Shinhwa

our 9 years of hard work

fans 9 years of love

we spent all of our 20s together

we dont have any reasons to break up

only with the reason of being together

p.s Ah~~~SI BA (Damn) Eric is going to scold me again for being too greasy T T

Credit: Goodemg + dreamhyesung@shinhwa.biz

Credits to shinhwa.biz. (: I think he posted this because of the rumors of Shinhwa breaking up because of the fact that they're doing even more individual activities & they're heading under different companies for their solos... but, here is Dongwan, proving those rumors wrong. I love him. >:] LOL & what's with the PS? XD; Haha~~<3

Guest xbabii_M

Hi,

Welcome to the thread and glad you chose Shinhwa forum for your first post.

I noticed you put a.k.a. Eunyoung. Is this your name? So you are Korean? My Korean name is Eunyoung too! LOL!

LOL! Yup, 100% Korean (:

Is your last name by any chance Lee LMAO

Oh, I just watched Andy's and Haha's performance in X-Man. It was so cute. Haha kind of freaked me out with his girl look but Andy looked so pretty! I see that Andy is getting out of his "shy shell" and becoming more outgoing. Glad to see that (:

He should do more of these performances often. Well not always cros dressing but like funny/cool performances. Too bad X-Man ended now. Wonder what will be the next show? Hope Andy will be a regular on it as well.

Guest kriza_09

yay.. i see new faces.. ^^

justmoi & xbabii_M: welcome to the shinhwa thread.. ^^

oh uhmm.. have you seen the shinhwa chronicle???

*sorry everyone, i just have to spread the shinhwa love everywhere.. lol..*

anyway, hope you can post often here.. i'm sure we'll get along very well.. we are nice people, after all.. ^^

----------

ahh is our baby andy going to be a CEO too!!!??? woww i'm so proud of him.. so we're gonna have 3 CEOs????

does it mean higher chance for me to get a job in korea???? i'm soo gonna take business after i graduate.. ^^

dongwan's diary -> when will people realize that shinhwa will never break up??? they should just learn to accept that fact..

poor dongwan has to calm the fans every time.. and even get scolded by eric..

----------

I meant to ask you this before but forgot about it....but since you brought your name up, is Kriza your actual name or is it just part of your user ID name? I think I was getting confused too. Who is the other Krizza? Are you talking about Krissy (hyesungstory)?

oh it's just my user ID.. my real name is fenny.. and the other krizza is labingtatlo.. ^^ and now we have krissy too!! yes it's getting even more confusing.. lol..

----------

everyone.. i recommend you watch dongwan's drama!!!! it's realllyyyyy goooodddddd... dongwan's part, that is...

i'm watching epi 12 now.. his acting is really.. o_O

you'll get to see an expression of him that you will NEVER EVER see in shinhwa videos..

but prepare yourself to watch a lot of loveletter, xman and other funny shinhwa videos after that..

i watched epi 11 yesterday and i couldn't sleep after that.. lol.. i finally was able to sleep after watching hyesung getting punished in loveletter w/ hanjihye.. ^^

mythoonA,

Yes, those messages are easy to guess who is the one saying it even if I didn’t put their name on the header.

Are you referring to the other songs they promoted during their 8th jib other than “Once in your lifetime”?

If so, it will be “Your man”, which is a fast song and “Weak man”, which is a ballad song.

And its petty upset when I see from news that Hyesung’s 2nd jib is releasing on May.

This boy delayed the release date again. >”<

mommie alice,

hyesungstory (me) is Kris but many of them do called me Krissy or Krissie.

Archived