[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

Shinhwa 9th Anniversary Bonus Clip

eric i especially hope YOU (eric) will become more mature.. lol.. actually no i don't.. i don't want shinhwa to be any more mature than they are now..

they have become a lot more mature in the past 2 years... and somehow i miss the old them.. i wish they could stop growing.. i wish time could stop at 2004.. or better yet, 2002.. at the time when they were still loud and carefree.. jinnieeee... :tears: the time when they didn't have any other activities besides shinhwa's.. the time when they were really weird and didn't even try to be normal.. well, asking members to buy 10000 copies of his album is not exactly normal.. but i'm talking about the whole group.. eric is never normal anyway..

hyesung ok i guess i was wrong when i thought it was just eric.. lol.. just when i thought they don't do weird things again.. but it's super duper cuteee!!!! ah they always do that don't they.. just when i haven't heard much from them for a long time, they just had to do something that can make me love them all over again.. but yeah. i thought omma sae & aegi sae is only between junjin and him??? so it's actually between him and the other members.. aww can i call him mommy too??? i will also learn hard, mummy!!! ^^

dongwan yes shinhwa has to be 6 people.. and the 6 people have to be eric minwoo dongwan hyesung junjin andy.. if any one of the 6 ppl were not the current shinhwa member, i think shinhwa would have already broken up...

Lee Minwoo becomes Independent through 'M Rising'

minwoo is now a CEO!!!! o_O

woww.. he hasn't even reached 30 and he already built a company on his own... how nice..

umm.. do you think shinhwa fans will have a better chance to be hired to work in his company????

and do you think an entertainment company like his will need a chemical engineer???

darn.. i knew i should've taken business or management.. stupid me thinking chem.eng is better.. >"<

oh i have a minor in industrial eng. too.. they say it's similar to business.. so i still have a chance, don't i????

if not, then it's okay.. at least now i know what to do after graduating univ..

go to korea, study business/management at SNU while doing internship at minwoo's company.. ^^

----------

anyway... do any of you have 'the musician' concert??? i think it's a joint concert with JTL.. i have the perfect man and how do i say perfs already.. i'm looking for the other perfs.. i just watched them on youtube and it's really gooddddd.. they sang perfect man, hero, wild eyes, how do i say, and wedding.. oh minwoo also sang biya.. except wild eyes, they were all live performances.. and i've got to tell you.. it's soo goooddddd!!! really, if someone say shinhwa can't sing live, let them see these perfs.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FilnVl8OjeE

even with perfectman, hero and wedding dance routine, you can barely hear them out of breath... plus eric hyesung dongwan and andy were having ones of their best looks here.. ^^

so if you have it, would you mind uploading it for me??? thanx...

oh 1 more thing.. do you know that junjin was featured in shinvi's MV??? i just found that out!! lol.. i'm guessing somewhere around shinhwa 5th jib???

Guest vietgirl604

WOW!!! I MADE ANOTHER PAGE! THAT'S TWO IN A ROW...AWESOME!

Sorry to disappoint you but I think Minwoo does smoke

In his movie, Wontak's Angel, there are a few scenes of him smoking =X

Wish the Shinhwa member's would stop smoking

It's bad for them =/

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he smokes too but, I haven't SEEN it with my own eyes..so I'm happy so far. HOpe they all quit though..and man, I still haven't watched WonTak's Angel. Haven't found anywhere I can buy it yet.

eric's first love..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6O-Nur9A188

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TidGhNczYaA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MadBqfs3YVs

her name is kim yoon hee.. aww so cutee~~ eric can't keep his face straight.. i think he was blushing *^^* ahhh~~ they look so sweet~~~~ *i can't keep myself from gushing*

Ooh, thanks for the clips..I'm going to watch them NOW.

EDIT

Damn, I don't understand a thing. WAs the little clip in the beginning of the little boy and girl REALLY Eric..or kids acting? And in the end, he met her again?! LOL he looked kind of shy-ish..it's so cute. Ahh Eric is sooooo hot in that video! Loves it..thanks for posting it up!

LOL uh, is MinWoo getting man boobs? LOL or whatever you call it?! I don't like man boobs! NOO!

haha do u think eusha eusha will catch her attention? cuz it did to me XD btw sry if im asking too many questions >.<

LOL this guy I know that listens to some Shinhwa songs say that EUSHA EUSHA is a creepy song and it creeps him out LOL. I think it's a fun lively song though..hmm.

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOMMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (english translation), cherry@BestShinhwa (chinese translation), GoodEMG (source)

Thanks for posting this up! Haha Eric's message made me laugh the hardest and it's the shortest. The other that made me laugh was HyeSung's with his mommy bird stuff HAHA. Ah, so these were messages to EACH OTHER.

OOH, first Eric, now MinWoo. That's awesome! This man is just too great! He's not even 30 yet and he's like..AWESOME and accomplishing sooo many things.

i watched episode 1 and 2. i thought it was good & some parts are funny. but it was weird how that girl just ran into his house and took a dump, poor eric. xD

in the second epi. the girl's "saturday" underwear is missing from her bag..lol and they suspect eric of being a byung tae.

LOL..what's a byung tae? I haven't watched all of episode 1 ..I'm waiting for it to finish and come out so I can buy it lols. But yeah..I think it's so good so far!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest aindy

hello all,

i'm in a wannie mood again so i pic-spammed him over at the pic thread^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5377359

he IS THE DORKIEST. seriously.

samshiku, thanks for all the wannie pics..

he sure eats A LOT.. :lol:

nutzie,thanks so much for those Eric's first love links..

i haven't seen it yet..

i've only seen junjin and minwoo's..

how about hyesung and dongwan's??

Guest PalmPanda

I'm watching X-Man and so happy to see there are many exchanges between Andy and Tony. ^_^

Too bad he and Tony only got one vote. C'mon people, Andy can SO survive on a desert island!!!

Andy looks so cute dancing on the side. He has quite a lot of face time today. :blush:

+Edit+ OMFG!!!!! I laughed so hard I cried at HaDy's performance!!! It was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Andy was his accident-prone self again which resulted in serious laughter. He fell on top of this guy and high kicked him right in the chest!

He also shaked his butt off and looked... erm... good as a blonde... :sweatingbullets:

He was ADORABLE!!!

I'd better leave it to Nat to do the weekly X-Man review coz I'm not as good at recapping.

Looking forward to funny comments from her. :)

Guest nutzie

topic - who can survive in a deserted island

andy's position -

14 [1 point]

xman -

kang ho dong

andy's looking like a cowboy, with his jacket [this is what rozzy said anyways] andy thinks tony will be first.. or something like that.. whatever the question is asking.. andy chose tony.. what the hell?? andy's the last?? tony's 13 O_o what the hell is this??

[dodgeball] andy killed ajusshi.. hohoho.. what the hell, i don't even know when andy's in or out.. whoa he killed 2 people at one time.. choi jung min and heechul.. yayy!!! last one, andy vs tony.. what, andy touched haha in.. awww kang team won >_< [andy's in lee team] tony is sent to lee team..

no sam haeng shi this week.. straight to star battle.. andy's doing some cute weird movements during wonder girls' performance.. so funny =P choi jung min does some weird mo chang and got 4.. ivy performing.. sexi dancing.. she got 7?? why?? i don't get it.. mithra tablo and tony.. hahaha what the hell.. there's dolly [tablo] and mithra is in weird thingy.. aww dolly epik high style!! ah random, but andy's in a cute outfit.. hahaha.. with sweater and polka dotted shirt and bow tie~~ tony as papa smurf.. hahaha funny.. they got 6 [i thought they did better than ivy though] im jae wook is singing.. whoah violinist in underwear [?] come out and one of them fell =P oh my God hip thrustinggg!! *killed* his score is 7!!!

choi hyun woo magic show.. i can't describe it this time.. it's pretty awesome though.. heechul is performing.. rock version of chutcha [it's a trot song] he's got 4, i thought it was pretty cool..

andy and haha!!! oh my God!!!! they're totally in draggg!! oh my God this is weird and hilarious at the same time.. his hair is falling.. he keeps touching his "boobs" to make sure it doesn't fall off.. oh my God andy has lipstick on.. this is so hilarious.. they got 6!!!!! wheee~~~

kim jang hoon.. he's sitting in robot legs.. this is so cute!! his props are soo cool!! aww he's so sweett!! he's got posters for the xman crew and andy's in it ^^ by the way, andy's changed, and he's looking super gorgeous.. kim jang hoon's got 7 and kang team wins again..

hahaha ho dong is sending himself to lee team, so park myung soo gets to be a team leader.. 4th is haha.. pms 3th.. hodong and ivy left.. hodong is the xman..

since this is the last xman episode [next week will just be highlights] so this is also the end of my live coverage of xman.. byebye~~

lynda - those are just kid actors.. the one in the photo is real though.. eric's like kissing her while looking straight at the camera.. hahaha.. byung tae means pervert..

aindy - i'm not sure about hyesung and dongwan either.. and i didn't see andy's around too..

Guest Rozzy

rofllllllll..nat.

i meant that i think andy chose tony when mc yoo asked who would he take with him if he was on a deserted island.

:D

andy really was looking adorable in his bfore preformance costume. :D

haha nd andy's preformance was really hilarious. haha..nd andy tripping nd falling..O.O. but i think he hit that guy's chest on purpose. x].

i'm glad andy is finally getting out of his shell...nd like i was telling nat..it was great seeing as a viewer through xman.

i wonder if the other members watch xman for him..nd what their reaction is.

nd yayee for the 9th anniversary special thingyyz.

i havne't been here for a while bc i havne't had internet for a week..my spring break nonetheless. =[.

i'm looking forward to any and all of shinhwa's activities that are coming up. i juss ordered their inspiration #1 concert dvd..gosh..these things are making me run out of money fast. O.O.

i can't wait till the kpop super concert thingy comes out on dvd. =].

so..who's album is coming out next? hyesung?

nd dude..i think all of shinhwa should make a company together. that would be really cool. =]

Guest angel2nyt

^^ wait wait they only got a

six????

why do i think the judges are all guys

hahahah

im trying to find caps

Guest cpopbaby19

Posted March 30, 2007

The no. 1 MV Koreans want to see again…

A Korean music cable channel, which has been on air for 12 years now and aired a little more than 7,000 music videos, held a survey and asked which music video the viewers would want to watch again.

In the survey, which was held from March 9 to 21, 69,000 Netizens participated and approximately 29,000 voted for Shinhwa’s “Perfect Man”, which placed the popular group on top of the ranking.

The 2nd spot was conquered by SG Wanna Be’s “Partner For Life”, followed by Lee Hyo Lee and (Shinhwa) Eric’s "Anymotion", Fly to the Sky’s “Sea of Love” ranked 4th and Se7en’s “La La La” placed 5th.

These videos, which entered the chart will be broadcasted this April.

Music videos of DJ DOC, Seo Tae Ji, Jo Sung Mo, H.O.T and S.E.S still held places in the Top 100, which proved that their popularity have not changed.

Credits: k-plaza + kpopper + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & ADD OTHER CREDITS

^WHOA! <3 ^^; that's awesome~ haha. proves that shinhwa is really popular! :w00t:

darrrnnn!! those minwoo pics are L;DKLKGDGJADGA HOT! :w00t: omggg! he's so finneee! T__T; too hot to touch~ hahah! ;)

i need to watch xman now! :tears: xP kekeke.

Guest s3xyminwoo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE PICTURES!!!!

He is like a god!!!!

How can a guy be so perfect?!?!

My jaws are practically on the ground

And now there's a puddle of saliva on my floor -___-

Now Eric AND Minwoo are CEOs?!?! WOW!

How are the female employees supposed to work when they have a drop-dead-gorgeous man as their CEO?!?!

Gahhh! Wish I could work as his assistant LMAO

And he looks so HOT in a cuit toooo

Guest sunnydays.

HAHA They're all dorks..it's just when you have their DORKY pictures lols. Yeah, Perfect Man is such a great song and I remembered watching the video and perf of it everyday after school for a few hours lol.

LOL everyday after school for a FEW hours... over & over again? XD; Actually, that's something I would do... *COUGH* U__U;; Haha. (: our Shinhwa guys are definately the perfect men. >:] Like seriously, who else can sing a song like that u__u; if they do, we should shoot them & laugh at them. O__O darrn, i need to be less violent. LOL. But yeah, Shinhwaa! :D haha~~

eric's first love..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6O-Nur9A188

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TidGhNczYaA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MadBqfs3YVs

her name is kim yoon hee.. aww so cutee~~ eric can't keep his face straight.. i think he was blushing *^^* ahhh~~ they look so sweet~~~~ *i can't keep myself from gushing*

NATZZZZZ<3

OMGGG! Thank you for this! I remember watching Minbong's & JunJin's, & I was sad I didn't get to watch Eric's. Haha, but NOW I CAN! >:] I'm gonna watch this as soon as I finish replying. (; thanks so much<3

Edit--

OMGG. I LOOOVE Eric's look here. GAHH, he's so freaking handsome... I was dying just from that, i swear. >w<;; Gosh, the re-inactments from the kids WERE SO ADORABLE! Haha, Eric, kissing at such a young age. (; LOL. The pic of him kissing her when they were young was so cute. (: I wanna know what the teacher/mom said though. :P But I understood the gist of it. Anyway, aww... the girl was pretty! O__O I could see her with Eric... but manggg, Eric was so nervous! HAHA SOO ADORABLE! He couldn't stop from smiling... he was holding back his smile~~ Ahh, Eric >w<; I was smiling all throughout. >w<; OMG OMGGG it was soo cuute! I wish I knew what they were saying to each other. *siigh* Aww, Eric. Gahh, he was so handsome. *sigh* thanks so much. That made my heart soaar. LOL. (: <3

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOMMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

LOL Eric & Hyesung! HAHA, mature. u__u; right, uh huh. Gosh, Eric is so adorable. (: Haha~~ It's so like him to say something like that. >:] buy 10000 copies... puahaha, i'd do that. (; LMAO. & HYESUNG! Total RICSYUNG moment there, "rich man." HAHA~~ Aww, momma bird. That's so cute! XD; *siiigh* I love this. thank you so much. >w<; I seriously can't wait for their album!

AWWW! LOL for some reason, while I read this, I got shivers down my spine. u__u; but CONGRATULATIONS, MINBONG! Gahh, he's growing up so fast. (; LOL. Manggg, that's gonna be great. I hope his corporation is a success. (: & i'm glad he clarified that he is still gonna be with Shinhwa no matter what. Mos definately. <3

eric i especially hope YOU (eric) will become more mature.. lol.. actually no i don't.. i don't want shinhwa to be any more mature than they are now..

they have become a lot more mature in the past 2 years... and somehow i miss the old them.. i wish they could stop growing.. i wish time could stop at 2004.. or better yet, 2002.. at the time when they were still loud and carefree.. jinnieeee... :tears: the time when they didn't have any other activities besides shinhwa's.. the time when they were really weird and didn't even try to be normal.. well, asking members to buy 10000 copies of his album is not exactly normal.. but i'm talking about the whole group.. eric is never normal anyway..

hyesung ok i guess i was wrong when i thought it was just eric.. lol.. just when i thought they don't do weird things again.. but it's super duper cuteee!!!! ah they always do that don't they.. just when i haven't heard much from them for a long time, they just had to do something that can make me love them all over again.. but yeah. i thought omma sae & aegi sae is only between junjin and him??? so it's actually between him and the other members.. aww can i call him mommy too??? i will also learn hard, mummy!!! ^^

dongwan yes shinhwa has to be 6 people.. and the 6 people have to be eric minwoo dongwan hyesung junjin andy.. if any one of the 6 ppl were not the current shinhwa member, i think shinhwa would have already broken up...

i just watched them on youtube and it's really gooddddd.. they sang perfect man, hero, wild eyes, how do i say, and wedding.. oh minwoo also sang biya.. except wild eyes, they were all live performances.. and i've got to tell you.. it's soo goooddddd!!! really, if someone say shinhwa can't sing live, let them see these perfs.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FilnVl8OjeE

even with perfectman, hero and wedding dance routine, you can barely hear them out of breath... plus eric hyesung dongwan and andy were having ones of their best looks here.. ^^

so if you have it, would you mind uploading it for me??? thanx...

Haha yeahh :P They were so... playful when they were younger, it was hilarious. XD; & I also liked it when they were "loud & carefree", just as you said, & when they only had Shinhwa to worry about... goodness, JunJin was CRAZY during those times, but he was so freaking hilarious & cute. <3 But you know, I think that maturing a bit is good too... I mean, everyone HAS to mature, if only for a bit. (; & I think that even though it's lonesome for them & the Shinhwa fans, it's good that they do individual activities. Plus, they swore that they'll never break up, so that's good! We'll always have Shinhwa. They'll always be Shinhwa, first & foremost. (: & I trust them... I trust them wholeheartedly.<3 & it's not like they stopped being "weird"... haha, they're still funny & humorous & dorky. :P it's just in the nature of Shinhwa to be like that. XD;

Haha, & I SO agree with you that they're great live singers. It's incredibly impressive that they can dance & sing at the same time, without being out of breath while they sing, PLUS under those incredibly hot stage lights. Gahh, Shinhwa is awesome. >:]

Sorry I don't have the video though. x__x;

Guest thislove

I love SHinhwa so much!!! R they doing anything lately? I know their latest product on yesasia was the Inspiration#1 in Tokyo but beside from that?

Guest vietgirl604

lynda - those are just kid actors.. the one in the photo is real though.. eric's like kissing her while looking straight at the camera.. hahaha.. byung tae means pervert..

Oh, pervert LOL. That makes sense and that's hilarious! HAHAH her Saturday one lmao. She's weird...and oohs, so it was kids. Do you know the links to MinWoo's and JunJin was it? I've never seen any of them...

nd dude..i think all of shinhwa should make a company together. that would be really cool. =]

Ooh, I think so too. That'd be awesome and yeah LOL. I hope both MinWoo's and Eric's companies do really well though.

I love SHinhwa so much!!! R they doing anything lately? I know their latest product on yesasia was the Inspiration#1 in Tokyo but beside from that?

Uh, they're doing solo activities. Eric is filming his drama and has a solo album, I believe. MinWoo and HyeSung are working on one too..DongWan, I think he's working on one too? Andy..I have no idea and JunJin neither..

umm i just found this funny video of eric a junjin in a mv-ish doing "forever with you"

if u've seen it u can just ignore this post ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOSMemBoFBc

kinda old, but still funnie don't you think?

LOL that's hilarious. Especially the part where JunJin was like wrestling with that stuffed dog LOL..what weirdos!!!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

ive posted some pictures over at the pictures and gif section. they're really nice backgrounds btw lol well to me at least. heres one of them :

sh11280x1024se1.png

credits to hyesungstory@shinhwachangjo.net

hope u guys go comment on the pictures that'd be nice

nutize oh i c.. i think shinhwa did sing a chinese song O.o but dont remmeber was it 2gether 4ever? im not sure. i would still put in the song from winter story lol. cuz that song is a really nice slow song. hope u succeed in making her a shinhwa fan.

Guest nutzie

palmie - hahaha.. actually no, i had the reply screen open the whole hour of xman, so i can spazz at the same time [while also talking to rozzy] and i won't leave out anything.. even though, of course, throughout my moments of spazzing i leave out a lot of stuff.. hahaha..

rozzy - hahaha i wish that coolsmurf translates andy and haha's performance.. it was really funny.. and the "pumping" thing they did on the floor, i was like woahh they're more flexible than i am.. my back would have snapped into 2 if i do that..

joyce - hahaha.. i think it wasn't that bad that they got that score.. the one who put up an x is probably some girl offended by them in drag or some old guy "wanting more"?

rowane - i can't see the clip.. but is the clip below the same one? well hyesung is in it too O_o"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uxxBigCi22U

riz - i agree, eric looks so kidnappable in those clips >_<" man, now i agree with my friend, guys in white are so delectable.. i think he was blushing too.. he kept covering his mouth because he was smiling so widely, but didn't want her to see.. i don't think she's pretty, but she's cute, and she's got smiling eyes.. hahaha.. wouldn't it be cute if they start dating again? awww~~

lynda - hahaha she actually knew which one is for which day.. crazy.. so she won't be wearing underwear on saturdays? ah, i found junjin and minwoo's.. it's one damn long clip, almost an hour long, but it's worth it.. i forgot how the girls look like, but i think they look pretty okay.. i haven't seen this for such a long time, maybe i should rewatch it some time..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JktLMoXWX9M

naomi - i really can't remember what it is.. i guess i'll search it on youtube.. hold on.. ah, it's wedding march.. but it's a mix of chinese and korean O_o ahh!! but she was talking about this song that reminded her of me [the song has a mix of chinese english and korean - which just has "saranghae" in it -___-] so i can tell her that shinhwa also sings in chinese english korean japanese and occasional spanish phrases [like the livin la vida loca thingy or something like that]

Archived