[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

joyce - whoah.. yeah, i also noticed that 1, 2, 3 had something to do with shinhwa.. actually if you think about it, 4 and 5 too.. ftts members are good friends with shinhwa, and se7en too.. so aren't they counted and relations to shinhwa? hohohoho..

lynda - the whole time he was doing that, i was going O_O trying to stab the girl with little pins from my eyes.. didn't work -__- they kept doing it..

kriza - i agree that korean mv's are more original.. especially the ones with storylines, like angel and crazy.. those are really cool.. the singer that you're talking about, is it chrisye? i had to backlog the archive in detikhot to find out.. although i thought it's some random singers i don't know about, it turned out to be chrisye.. i was quite shocked.. hey maybe we should do it!! we can prepare it for their promo of 9th album.. they will probably have some performances and concerts for the promo right? if we have a huge banner of "please stop smoking" maybe they'll realize what we feel about them smoking.. hahaha.. we should show them the nasty pictures of lung cancers and tongue cancers and whatnot.. hopefully they get disgusted and stop smoking..

SuperMan6 - i think it's because nowadays, showing cigarette smoking on tv is illegal or something.. that's why we don't see it anymore.. i know andy smokes too.. i think minwoo still smokes as well..

naomi - hahahha yeah that's the plan.. the thing is she likes slow songs.. so i'm thinking to disguise it, i'm gonna put in the japanese single [you know, because she's gonna know for sure if both are korean] and another one of their ballads.. which one do you think i should put in? i'm thinking angel or something.. what do you suggest? should i put the winter story single? see, i just want to put in everything, if it's up to me, but i can't risk her killing shinhwa in just a second.. so i should introduce it to her slowly..

babieliciousx3 - the title of the song is "angel" and it is by shinhwa =D

kriza - oh is that who she is? i have no idea.. cos i didn't care much about her face, but the fact that she gets to smooch eric.. *cries blood*

Guest vietgirl604

WEEE I MADE A PAGE!!! 5O MORE 'TIL 1000 PAGES!

he really loves to strip doesn't he... <_<

yay. i get to be shinhwa cheerleader.. ^^ i'll make sure everyone feels content to be a shinhwa fan.. ^^

perfect man is really a good MV.. with the concept and everything.. plus all the boys look good in that MV!!! ^^

oh isn't it cool that the top 3 MVs are shinhwa-related????

1. shinhwa

2. dongwan

3. eric

but yeah. i think korea is the best in making MVs.. even US can't compare to korea.. i have no idea why some korean MVs have to copy from american MVs.. korean mvs (the ones that are original) are soo much better..

Ooh, I didn't know that DongWan's was in that MV! But wow, top 3 are Shinhwa related..that's awesome! Yeah, I don't like the guys smoking either. I don't think DongWan smokes..and MinWoo..I don't think I've seen a picture of him smoking/holding a cigarette or watched a video on it or anything..so that's good. But yes, I think we should do someething haha. HyeSung says he'd quit for Shinhwa Changjo? Then they should take action and do something!

huuuu..

newbie here in soompi..

but not so new with shinhwa...

and saw the minwoo's pick..

i dont know what to say..cos i think everybody have said it for me..

totall hotnesss!!!

and i was scrolling down the kpop section,and i saw that 'we love shinhwa' have the most reply...

huhuhu~~

that makes me happy~~~

heheheh

Haha yes, we ..have the most replies for OPEN threads ahah. But welcome to Soompi and this thread!!

hello all,

i'm in a wannie mood again so i pic-spammed him over at the pic thread^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5377359

he IS THE DORKIEST. seriously.

Shinhwa's #1 MV - Perfect Man: YESSSSSSSS >:] I also like how the next two are Shinhwa related. (; puahahaha, most definately, Perfect Man is one of their best songs & MV. *__* That was one of the MVs that really got me hooked onto Shinhwa. It was before I started becoming a fan... I was like, "wow, whatta good song, they're good dancers, PLUS they're good looking! :D" HAHHAHA whatta great time. (;

<3

HAHA They're all dorks..it's just when you have their DORKY pictures lols. Yeah, Perfect Man is such a great song and I remembered watching the video and perf of it everyday after school for a few hours lol.

lynda - the whole time he was doing that, i was going O_O trying to stab the girl with little pins from my eyes.. didn't work -__- they kept doing it..

LOL yeah..I was so sad LOL. But Eric<3 LOL too bad it wasn't me! NO NO NO, nvm LOL. MinWoo<3 HAHA.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest s3xyminwoo

Ooh, I didn't know that DongWan's was in that MV! But wow, top 3 are Shinhwa related..that's awesome! Yeah, I don't like the guys smoking either. I don't think DongWan smokes..and MinWoo..I don't think I've seen a picture of him smoking/holding a cigarette or watched a video on it or anything..so that's good. But yes, I think we should do someething haha. HyeSung says he'd quit for Shinhwa Changjo? Then they should take action and do something!

Sorry to disappoint you but I think Minwoo does smoke

In his movie, Wontak's Angel, there are a few scenes of him smoking =X

Wish the Shinhwa member's would stop smoking

It's bad for them =/

Guest 2buckytosmoke

Posted March 30, 2007

The no. 1 MV Koreans want to see again…

A Korean music cable channel, which has been on air for 12 years now and aired a little more than 7,000 music videos, held a survey and asked which music video the viewers would want to watch again.

In the survey, which was held from March 9 to 21, 69,000 Netizens participated and approximately 29,000 voted for Shinhwa’s “Perfect Man”, which placed the popular group on top of the ranking.

The 2nd spot was conquered by SG Wanna Be’s “Partner For Life”, followed by Lee Hyo Lee and (Shinhwa) Eric’s "Anymotion", Fly to the Sky’s “Sea of Love” ranked 4th and Se7en’s “La La La” placed 5th.

These videos, which entered the chart will be broadcasted this April.

Music videos of DJ DOC, Seo Tae Ji, Jo Sung Mo, H.O.T and S.E.S still held places in the Top 100, which proved that their popularity have not changed.

Credits: k-plaza + kpopper + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS & ADD OTHER CREDITS

Thanks for the bonus message! I had to vote for best shinhwa song and only 1 choice Id vote for perfect man for best song and bet video and my favourite videooooo from them second would be weak man but there is no video lol anyways also thank you for bonus video LOL

Guest iman00

kriza,thanks for d link of chronicle of everlasting legend...

read it at shinhwachangjo before this..

but ive been reading it over and over again since then..

cos it's sooooo sweet just to read back about their story..

i think now i already memorize it..

hahahah~~

thanks neway

tomorrow is my final xm...aigooo~~~

wish me luck!!!

and i cant scroll upward,cos minwooo is soooo hot up there!!!

heheheh~~

nutize

lol. yeah i would add the winter story single. its such a good song ^^ lol. maybe add some of hyesung's solo songs? there are so many songs to choose from. how many do u think ur gonna put in that are shinhwa songs? maybe like 1 song from each album? lol i would put them all in but then if my friend really likes the songs she'd go really crazy like right away =P. haha do u think eusha eusha will catch her attention? cuz it did to me XD btw sry if im asking too many questions >.<

I love eric and dongwan...

so so so oh so cute. but over all

shinhwa is so good. I love

this band, i mean they lasted for

so freaken long already... hehehe

oh yeah I saw Hyori's music video

the other day and Eric look so cute

with her, they should be a couple.

too bad he's with the chick from

"MY GIRL" *cry*

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOMMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Shinhwa 9th Anniversary Bonus Clip

JunJin's message:

My dearest members, it's the 9th anniversary.

In the past, during the hostel life, counting from that till the release of the album, there was a year of hostel life.

By counting this way, it will be more than 10 years.

And counting from the first performance, it will be 9 years already.

In the future, we will have 10th anniversary, 15th anniversary.

There will be many good days.

In the future, regardless if its solo activities or Shinhwa activities, We will work hard for it, and to stay healthy.

Hoped that our members will never change.

The feelings to do seriously at work makes one feels good.

Junjin will also present a hardworking self to all of you in the future.

So do not worry.

Let's work hard to the end.

Fighting!

DongWan's message:

My beloved Shinhwa members, we have being together for 9 years time.

In this 9 years, there is much difficulties and sadness as well as happiness and joy.

If I was to spent this period of time with other people and not you all, I guessed I won't be this fortunate.

In the future, we will still have many activities to work together.

We may be happy or miserable, and by that time, we will not look for other replacement but instead to gives support to one another.

I hoped that we are such a group.

Fighting!

Eric's message:

Members, 9th anniversary is here, hoped that we will become more mature.

And also hoped that you will buy more of my original album.

Each of you will buy 10,000 copies of my album.

Andy's message:

Although we have work together for 9 years already, but we never change before.

We are like real brothers, giving understanding and have sharing (sadness & joy).

It's really when one of us are having problem, the rest will sure help out.

Really thank you.

Although now, we are often doing our own solo activities.

Really working hard to do our own solo activities.

I hoped that we will be doing the best in our acting, solo album, MC activities and all other areas.

And also we, the 6 if us in Shinhwa will be releasing our album in Autumn.

So please look forward to it.

Actually our members are all very excited about it.

Shinhwa, with our 9th jib. haha~

Although its embarrassing to say it now, but for the good sales of 9th jib, I hoped that everyone will give support to it.

HyeSung's message:

Our rich man, Jang Hyuk, MinWoo, DongWan, SunHo, ChoongJae, you all, the naughty boys.

Although as Shinhwa, it's 9th anniversary but it's already 10 years since we first met.

During this time, really, all of us have our own things.

Good thing, happy thing, sad thing, bad thing, although there're alot happenings but watching all of you growing mature during this period of time, me as the Mummy bird of Shinhwa, really feel proud of all of you.

You must be good and listen to my words.

Must eat well when given food and do not be picky on food.

When mummy wants you to learn hard, you must learn hard.

Hoped that all of you will be good kids.

I will buy sweets for all of you during the 10th annverasry.

Must listen to me, ok?

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (english translation), cherry@BestShinhwa (chinese translation), GoodEMG (source)

Guest angel2nyt

hahaha eric's title is now 'rich man'

and he acknowledged them by their real names

choongjae.. the cutest name ever

more from MINWOO's OSAKA CONCERT

01081726646_60800050.jpg

01082011192_60800050.jpg

01082150816_60800050.jpg

01082305673_60800050.jpg

1175379715343_1.jpg

2007040105223500534_1.jpg

2007040105120843493_1.jpg

2007040103071533769_1.jpg

2007040103071533769_3.jpg

2007040103071533769_2.jpg

Guest Somdary

kriza,thanks for d link of chronicle of everlasting legend...

read it at shinhwachangjo before this..

but ive been reading it over and over again since then..

cos it's sooooo sweet just to read back about their story..

i think now i already memorize it..

hahahah~~

thanks neway

tomorrow is my final xm...aigooo~~~

wish me luck!!!

and i cant scroll upward,cos minwooo is soooo hot up there!!!

heheheh~~

Good luck on your exam! FIGHTING! ^_^

The Minwoo pictures look so gorgeous! HIS CONCERT WAS OFF THE HOOK <3

Guest nutzie

naomi - see the thing is, i can't put too much songs in there.. because 1. she likes chinese songs and 2. she always disses shinhwa because she knows i like them [even though she watched some shinhwa videos last time, and she said minwoo is cute..] so another friend of mine [the one who likes shinhwa] had the idea of putting 2-3 shinhwa songs in it, and see if she'll say anything.. i'm gonna put the japanese single in for sure, because it's in japanese [she doesn't know shinhwa can sing in japanese, so she won't suspect it] and the others are probably the korean ones.. although, i think shinhwa's got a couple of chinese songs too [i forgot what they are] but i don't have them..

hyesungstory - hahaha eric's message is just so eric.. everybody else are talking about the hardship they went through and whatnot, and he's forcing the other members to buy his albums.. aww mommie birdie.. so he's the mommie not only to junjin, but to everyone else as well..

Guest angel2nyt

Lee Minwoo becomes Independent through 'M Rising'

2007040103071533769_1.jpg

Singer Lee Minwoo (M) has established a music company 'M Rising' and become independent from his previous management.

On the 31st, Lee Minwoo in Tokyo, Japan announced the establishment of 'M Rising' and explained, "The decision was made in order to show and share the music I like."

'M Rising' will be an entertainment company focusing on upbringing newcomer producers and singers through album production. Lee Minwoo who has produced many singer's albums as well as his own has always had great interest in this area.

Lee Minwoo revealed, "I am covetous to train new producers and new singers" and "if any composing and producing offers come in, we will collaborate on it."

Lee Minwoo who is also working under group Shinhwa showed his determination saying, "We have decided to draw out a bigger picture rather than just trying to show one thing all together" and that "We are stepping forward having tied on a strong belt between us very firmly."

The corporation 'M Rising' is not only established in Korea but in Japan as 'M Rising Japan' also. Lee Minwoo who says he wants to "Make available useful information and contents and share services to Japanese fans" added, "I will show the best side of myself in order to not disadvantage the Japanese fans."

'M Rising' is symbolic of the parting between Lee Minwoo and his previous management company Good EMG but does not mean the disbanding of Shinhwa.

Lee Minwoo announced, "I have become independent from my previous management in order to focus on my producer side and composing, however this does not change anything as a Shinhwa member and definitely does not mean we are breaking up. We will be working hard in our seperate areas and in April we will be discussing the time in which to release Shinhwa 9th. It will be before the end of this year and we members are also planning a very big party to celebrate our 10th anniversary."

Lee Minwoo held his first solo concert in Japan's Osaka and Tokyo on the 28th and 31st respectively under the title of 'M Live in Tokyo & Osaka' with great success, selling out all 3 concert tickets completely. Lee Minwoo will be persuing a six city Japan nationwide tour from the 18th of September and in the meantime will begin work on his 3rd album, slated for June.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + NoCut News (source)

shinhwa has now two CEOs

hahaha

^ saw the post at shcj and i was like wow another new co from Shinhwa... first eric now minwoo...

so who's next?

nutzie

eric is cute at his weird way... and haha.... maybe he wanna to ensure his members are doing support to his upcoming album.

yes not only this i am amazed by andy too on how his topic to members can be drifted to fans...

as for hyesung, he is ridiculously funny ahaha... mommie bird.. must listen to his words, eat rice regularly kind of sentence jus like mum haha... and who's the dad? eric ahaha... ricsyung~ <3

Guest missy2006

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOMMPI WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Shinhwa 9th Anniversary Bonus Clip

JunJin's message:

My dearest members, it's the 9th anniversary.

In the past, during the hostel life, counting from that till the release of the album, there was a year of hostel life.

By counting this way, it will be more than 10 years.

And counting from the first performance, it will be 9 years already.

In the future, we will have 10th anniversary, 15th anniversary.

There will be many good days.

In the future, regardless if its solo activities or Shinhwa activities, We will work hard for it, and to stay healthy.

Hoped that our members will never change.

The feelings to do seriously at work makes one feels good.

Junjin will also present a hardworking self to all of you in the future.

So do not worry.

Let's work hard to the end.

Fighting!

DongWan's message:

My beloved Shinhwa members, we have being together for 9 years time.

In this 9 years, there is much difficulties and sadness as well as happiness and joy.

If I was to spent this period of time with other people and not you all, I guessed I won't be this fortunate.

In the future, we will still have many activities to work together.

We may be happy or miserable, and by that time, we will not look for other replacement but instead to gives support to one another.

I hoped that we are such a group.

Fighting!

Eric's message:

Members, 9th anniversary is here, hoped that we will become more mature.

And also hoped that you will buy more of my original album.

Each of you will buy 10,000 copies of my album.

Andy's message:

Although we have work together for 9 years already, but we never change before.

We are like real brothers, giving understanding and have sharing (sadness & joy).

It's really when one of us are having problem, the rest will sure help out.

Really thank you.

Although now, we are often doing our own solo activities.

Really working hard to do our own solo activities.

I hoped that we will be doing the best in our acting, solo album, MC activities and all other areas.

And also we, the 6 if us in Shinhwa will be releasing our album in Autumn.

So please look forward to it.

Actually our members are all very excited about it.

Shinhwa, with our 9th jib. haha~

Although its embarrassing to say it now, but for the good sales of 9th jib, I hoped that everyone will give support to it.

HyeSung's message:

Our rich man, Jang Hyuk, MinWoo, DongWan, SunHo, ChoongJae, you all, the naughty boys.

Although as Shinhwa, it's 9th anniversary but it's already 10 years since we first met.

During this time, really, all of us have our own things.

Good thing, happy thing, sad thing, bad thing, although there're alot happenings but watching all of you growing mature during this period of time, me as the Mummy bird of Shinhwa, really feel proud of all of you.

You must be good and listen to my words.

Must eat well when given food and do not be picky on food.

When mummy wants you to learn hard, you must learn hard.

Hoped that all of you will be good kids.

I will buy sweets for all of you during the 10th annverasry.

Must listen to me, ok?

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (english translation), cherry@BestShinhwa (chinese translation), GoodEMG (source)

I find Hyesung's message the funniest...Hahaha..Go all of you naughty boys...listen to Mommy Bird!!!! :D

and Eric...is so Eric...forcing his members to buy 10,000 copies each....

Guest angel2nyt

i totally forgotten about it.. happy April Fools everyone.. i forgotten about it since its also Palm Sunday

Lee MinWoo JAPAN TOUR「M LIVE WORKS」pamphlet

credits to da capo

mliveworksjapanpamphletuv2.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletty5.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletaz2.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletoq1.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletmx9.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletvh2.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletbi2.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletln6.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletda9.jpg

mliveworksjapanpamphletin4.jpg

Guest xmkaex

each member brings to the group his own colour, style & traits..

bottomline is - shinhwa is unique & AWESOME! =)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/unsteady08/15yz2.jpg

shinhwa members each a perfect man

shinhwa together a perfect group s2

i agree.

haha what a conicidence, i was just watching loveletter today xD

watching it made me laugh so much especially when they are in the "minor leauge" [in that room] and they wear that big yellow hat and flick each other on the forhead...lol its just too funny.

cute clip[eric&hyesung try to get out of being hit hard]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hJMLGOn1Y

ah i miss those days

robotic: Talking about how each member was the perfect man in the first season of Love Letter, correct me, was Hyesung the only one that got picked twice in the first season? I don't recall anybody mentioning about? If it is true, since Hyesung got picked on the first ep. and the third, he sure has his charming ways. I would have thought Eric would be the one that would win the most since almost all the girls in the show said that the best first impression was Eric. Poor Dongwan, he was almost always rejected, not only in X-Man, but also in Love Letter, ironically guess who picked him as the perfect man? The girl who he co-star with in "The person I Love".

yeah, im pretty sure hyesung got 'perfect man' twice. in almost every episode eric was so suave and i thought that he would get 'perfect man', but it always turned out to be someone else. xD

are you for real? i never notice that the girl that picked him was his co-star. i must go watch xD

nutzie i firgure HaDy would do something funny again on x-man xD thanks for the info.

for all shinhwa sarang members,

most of you should know that shinhwa sarang has been hacked by someone on the net. we tried to rescue the board, but nothing could be done. ultimately, we have decided to quicken the transitioning of Shinhwa Sarang to a new board, Shinhwa.biz. Shinhwa.biz will still be called 신화사랑, and it will still be ran by the same group of people. Aly and I will continue to serve as Administrators, but saharial [aka Kay] will become the main administrator for the forum. this transition is to ensure that SS will continue on its name and history and continue to grow and foster. please join us in the new forum at:

http://shinhwa.biz

we are all very excited to have you back on the forum.

there are some surprises waiting for all of you!

<3

thanks!

-Vifz

thanks for the udpate ^^

+EDIT+

I was just over to Rozzy's Shinhwa Couple thread and I don't know why, but I find this pic really funny!

CREDIT: ROZZY

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/palmpanda/RicDyMin.jpg

In my own twisted imagination, it looks kinda like Minwoo is a beauty queen (look at those cheesy smile!)

while Andy and Eric are the runners up so they are scheming to pull a prank on Minwoo coz they're jealous!

I mean, look at the mischievous smirks on RicDy's faces!

LOL, yeah, I'm weird like that but that's what the pic speaks to me. :lol:

lol so funny. i actually thought eric and andy wanted to be next to each other and minwoo's in the way, but he doesn't notice anything because he busy showing his million dollar smile xD

Que Sera Sera OH MY GOD, I just watched the first episode and don't even want to watch it anymore! People who have watched it, I'm sure you know why.

The first thing I saw was him making out with that girl! and I saw tongue!!!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

i watched episode 1 and 2. i thought it was good & some parts are funny. but it was weird how that girl just ran into his house and took a dump, poor eric. xD

in the second epi. the girl's "saturday" underwear is missing from her bag..lol and they suspect eric of being a byung tae.

Minwoo's Osaka Concert Pics

credits to ericvoice + oceans six

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nosebleed*

he's just to fiioooonnnne. :D

Posted March 30, 2007

The no. 1 MV Koreans want to see again…

this great! ^^ that's the video that got me into shinhwa.

~ seeing minwoo peeking out of the bouquet of orange roses

AHHHHHH~ *goes crazy for a bit* okay im calm ..lol

samshiku- haha reminds me of that clip where he goes across the screen with ramen screaming CHA-DAT-CHA-DAT-CHAAA xD

hahaha eric's title is now 'rich man'

and he acknowledged them by their real names

choongjae.. the cutest name ever

more from MINWOO's OSAKA CONCERT

those pictures of him in his outfits... :w00t: SO HOT!

i really like the white one^^

eric's title is now 'rich man' ? ...lol

woah, are boys are doing so many things lately. ^^

i hope his company goes well FIGHTING!

Guest xuann

Lee Minwoo announced, "I have become independent from my previous management in order to focus on my producer side and composing, however this does not change anything as a Shinhwa member and definitely does not mean we are breaking up. We will be working hard in our seperate areas and in April we will be discussing the time in which to release Shinhwa 9th. It will be before the end of this year and we members are also planning a very big party to celebrate our 10th anniversary."

Lee Minwoo held his first solo concert in Japan's Osaka and Tokyo on the 28th and 31st respectively under the title of 'M Live in Tokyo & Osaka' with great success, selling out all 3 concert tickets completely. Lee Minwoo will be persuing a six city Japan nationwide tour from the 18th of September and in the meantime will begin work on his 3rd album, slated for June.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + NoCut News (source)

shinhwa has now two CEOs

hahaha

Our Shinhwa boys are so busy this year!!

Minwoo's album is gonna be in june~ Whoa.

That's like a Shinhwa release almost every month, including dvds. faints.

I'm broke~~

But it's a good thing in one way huh. I'm still looking forward.

But where's Hyesung's 2nd jib?? I'm getting impatient.

Archived