[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Mal, you don't need to apoligize. We are forever thankful for all your goodies. I'm sure you are really tired and yet you are sharing all the famcams from the meeting with us. And pretty soon you have to get ready to go to the Valentines concert. Please take care.

I was able to finally see today's X-man's show and was little disappointed that Andy did not do 3-3 name game (I was hoping he'll do it with Taehwa) but was happy to see they have filmed him doing alot of cute dance/moves on the side.

All that hardwork of me concentrating on the fancams (& becoz i feel really tired after the fanmeeting) made me forgot to post this, sorry people :blush:

What is the "Riding the Korean Wave"? It sounds familiar but don't remember what it is. Where can I watch it? Thank you.

hahahaha!

i was just watching them on 'Riding the Korean Wave' and they're SO funny!

Love them so much!!

-SHINHWA OPPA FIGHITNG!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

i see krizza! * waves

alright i found some jinnie-and-his-lil' sis- photos^^

1170514972091826_file.jpg

1170518426175389_file.jpg

1170514146172978_file.jpg

1170518387571151_file.jpg

credits: shinhwachina

so for ppl who wants to marry him take a good look at ur sis-in-law^^

PS. i find the way he hugs his sister very endearing :P

Guest vignette

MAY TAKEOUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

Shinhwa - Charity Auction for Clothes Worn during 8th Fanmeeting

200702102127107210ak4rl8.jpg

To celebrate the 8th anniversary of ShinHwaChangJo fanclub, Shinhwa is holding a charity auction.

Clothes worn by the Shinhwa members at the 8th fanmeeting held on the 10th Feb, will be auctioned at gmarket (www.gmarket.co.kr).

The auction will start from 12th Feb till 16th Feb. People who are interested, can participate in this auction at the main page of gmarket and all proceeds will be donated to various charity organizations.

Credits: yonhap (source) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (cn trans) + beck77@shinhwachangjo.net (en trans) + shinhwachangjo + angelicalharmony

I can already imagine a mad bidding war for those items, I want Sungie's coat or his shirt.

xh - i find this line really amusing..

hahahha.. but they seem pretty close.. my bro and i would never pose for pics like that.. hahahaha.. they don't look much alike though.. his sister looks like the mom, and junjin doesn't even look like his dad O_o" maybe it was from his mom?

whoa.. auction for their clothes?? can i have eric's pants please?? *blush blush* or do they auction off the underwear too? *waaaaaaa i'm so perverted!!!!* but seriously, i think i would like dongwan's jacket the most.. it looks cool..

wow this thread grew 10pages since i've last checked.

dude, dude. buddy.

wtf.

minwoo looks 30 o____o

well int he fanmeeting pictures...

HES THE FINEST 30YROLDLOOKALIKE I'VE EVER SEEEN :blush:

although he looks so much older than the rest, he is stilll looking hella goooooooooooooooooood!

and omg,c heck him out in this picture

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6505/m1nl9.jpg

he looks like a hot business man!

or those guys that like.. come to doors selling stuff

OMG MINWOO, U CAN COME TO MY DOOR AND SELL URSELF TO ME ANYDAY :w00t:

*regains composure*

and oh my!

wuts this i see!?

SOME RICSUNG ACTION!? :o

ooh my. im terrible.. ITS ALMOST ERICS BDAY!

or crap. did it pass already o______o

back to minwoo..

wowzers. in the funeral pics, i wus thinking..

awwe is my baby crying?

but then i realized

oh wait, hes blowing/touching his nose.

:lol:

and awwe thats so cute, shinhwas managers performing, surprising them >D

and wait.. funeral.. T__T

somebody died.

wow, i havnet been on soompi for a coupel days and i dont know anything thats going on =\

anddddddddddddddddddd .

the thing that i came here to say:

ERIC IS ONE SHEXY-SMEXY MOFO AND I LOVE HIM TO BITS. AND HES SO WONDERFUL IN SUPER ROOKIE AND AHHHHHHHHH HES MOVED UP ON MY LIST =)

i swear, he gets me too excited. whenever the characters in the drama hurt him/be mean to him

i start kicking my feet (cuz im laying on the ground) at my tv screen and pretend im sacking them for him (cuz eric wuldnt hurt them!)

anyways. good night my lovelies<3

Guest kriza_09

i see krizza! * waves

%7Boption%7D1170514972091826_file.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D1170518426175389_file.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D1170514146172978_file.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D1170518387571151_file.jpg%7Boption%7D

credits: shinhwachina

you're right.. the way he hugs his sister is just so.... loving.. i wish i were his sister..

but his sister looks somewhat older than him..

Guest Cupcake

:wub:

I love Shinhwa. I really liked their Throw My Fist mv, but they slicked down my Eric's beautiful hair. Eric is a bit of a mystery. He's like a lot of different people rolled into one. He's moody, but I love him unconditionally. I love Minwoo's sexy grin and I would love to go dancing with him. Andy melts my heart. Shinhwa, you have fans in the U.S.!

Guest so_ronery

Shinhwa was good when i was a 12 yr old but now that i've grown up and become a man i no longer listen to their fake mumbling passed on as music.

Guest square-boxes

you're right.. the way he hugs his sister is just so.... loving.. i wish i were his sister..

but his sister looks somewhat older than him..

HAAHAA i dont want to be his sister *winks* once we are blood relation means.... *cough cough* so CANNOT!!!

anyway i have something that after seeing u guys might wanna change your jeans brand cos... shinhwa wears TRUE RELIGION!!

NO HOT LINKING I TELL U!!!! BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED!!

139e099555d3390a7af48027.jpg

eric hyesung and dongwannie are wearing true religion!

ERIC

PAAAIAGPJIEHFICEt.jpg

fb553cd3e5978a023bf3cf28.jpg

HYESUNG

92485871_l.jpg

92485871_s.jpg

070210_01.jpg

DONGWAN

90480359_l.jpg

20070210220209.jpg

90480359_c.jpg

9e5431c70890c4ded000602f.jpg

CREDITS: bestshinhwa and myself (:

heehee call me biased but i think the jeans look better on them as compared to the one on the model's!

i like dongwannie's best!

Guest himang34

Two more fancams updated in the fancam thread :)

Dongwan's Message And Being Dorky

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/11...esm_df5f0e7.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/11/f_DongwansMesm_6d34bd4.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=686.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

haha!!

thanks.. goin to check out the news on dongwannie messges!!

whats with him in that green alfro hair!!

buhahaha~~~

dorky wannie**********

i see krizza! * waves

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/x_...091826_file.jpg

why does it seem like the first photo's corner has been burned off or sth.. haaaa~~~~~~~~~

yah i like the way he hugs his sister!! seem like a protective brother!!

and YES my eyes are practically sticking to the screen!!!********

MAY TAKEOUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6186/20...07210ak4rl8.jpg

I can already imagine a mad bidding war for those items, I want Sungie's coat or his shirt.

haaaaaa~~~

me too i can imagine the fans sticking to the comp 24 hrs

to check whether anyone has a higher bid than them!!

but this is for a good cause!!

charitable oppa = HOT oppa with a GOLD heart :)

i want all their itemsssss~~~

aish goin to check on my piggy bank now..

*shake shake*********

Shinhwa was good when i was a 12 yr old but now that i've grown up and become a man i no longer listen to their fake mumbling passed on as music.

wow.. ur remarks are harsh...

REALLY HARSH********

Guest chae nee sah

why does it seem like the first photo's corner has been burned off or sth.. haaaa~~~~~~~~~

yah i like the way he hugs his sister!! seem like a protective brother!!

and YES my eyes are practically sticking to the screen!!!********

haaaaaa~~~

me too i can imagine the fans sticking to the comp 24 hrs

to check whether anyone has a higher bid than them!!

but this is for a good cause!!

charitable oppa = HOT oppa with a GOLD heart :)

i want all their itemsssss~~~

aish goin to check on my piggy bank now..

*shake shake*********

wow.. ur remarks are harsh...

REALLY HARSH********

yeah..junjin n his sister looks very close~

i dun think my brother would hug me like dat~

sob~sob~

jelous~~

his sister must be very lucky to have junjin~

gosh!!!!!!!!!i really want hyesung's coat!!!~

dongwan's jacket is really nice too!!~

n andy's jeans looks very smart~

10/2 Shinhwa 8th Fanmeeting before crowd and merchandise

beforecrowd1ck2.jpg

goodshc5.jpg

goods2hp3.jpg

Credits to: Naver, BestShinhwa and Shinhwaism

Its been a while since i post anything about them. Is time to catch up. hehe. Oh my upon seeing these how i wish i was there and also buy the merchandise. Right guys? ;)

Guest chae nee sah

10/2 Shinhwa 8th Fanmeeting before crowd and merchandise

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3153/beforecrowd1ck2.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4062/goodshc5.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9743/goods2hp3.jpg%7Boption%7D

Credits to: Naver, BestShinhwa and Shinhwaism

Its been a while since i post anything about them. Is time to catch up. hehe. Oh my upon seeing these how i wish i was there and also buy the merchandise. Right guys? ;)

wuaaa!!!~

i'm so jealous!!!~

i really want it too!!!~

Guest poloblue

hahahaha!

i was just watching them on 'Riding the Korean Wave' and they're SO funny!

Love them so much!!

-SHINHWA OPPA FIGHITNG!!!

hahahahahaha, i have this clip on my laptop, i never get tired of watching it!!

..What's a label mate?

:)VIETGIRL604

label mate?? yeah whats that?? for a minute i thought it was playboy bunny, cos arent they called playmates??

man, i so want to buy some of those clothes!!! thank god im a guy and can wear them, then say to everyone 'this is wannies jacket, this is andy's jeans, this was worn by eric, this was worn by jun jin, this was worn by minwoo, and this was worn by sungie!!!' id be wearing shinhwa's clothes all over. and all that fabric has touched their bodies and now its touched mine, that means im connected to shinhwa!!!!!

actually, id wear it once, then i'd put it in a glass case and display it in my living room. and have full on security, security cameras and body guards guarding shinhwa's OLD CLOTHES!!

anyway i have something that after seeing u guys might wanna change your jeans brand cos... shinhwa wears TRUE RELIGION!!

IM SO BUYING TRUE RELIGION JEANS FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!

is there an actual way to buy shinhwa merchandise from overseas?????

is there an actual way to buy shinhwa merchandise from overseas?????

Hi poloblue long time no c. Hehe till date i have not heard any news abt overseas fans buying it. Will let u noe once i check it out from others. :D

12/2 Eric celebrates his birthday with 10,000 fans!!

news%20jindy%20cake.jpg

On the 10 Feb at 8pm, Eric celebrated his birthday with 10,000 fans at the Shinhwa Changjo 8th fanmeeting M.I.S-0210.

Eric expressed his thanks to his fans and said “It’s been a while since I hear so many screams. Last year, I was celebrating my birthday at the hospital. Moreover on my birthday I still have to go through operation. Hence this year birthday is the best!"

Last year on the 22 Jan, Eric was filming the drama “Wolf” and thus he was unable to attend Shinhwa birthday event on 5th Feb.

10,000 fans who attended the fan meeting had prepared roses for Eric. Thus Eric was flabbergasted.

During the fanmeeting, there were a lot of programs planned like guessing shinhwa songs etc. Moreover Battle and Shinhwa managers were both guests and performers too.

Recently Eric acted in the music drama “Winter Story” and now he will be acting in the March MBC weekend drama “'Que Sera Sera'

Credits to: Ocean-Six, 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa for chinese translation and Enne@Shinhwaism for english translation

Guest poloblue

Hi poloblue long time no c. Hehe till date i have not heard any news abt overseas fans buying it. Will let u noe once i check it out from others. :D

12/2 Eric celebrates his birthday with 10,000 fans!!

...Thus Eric was flabbergasted....

Credits to: Ocean-Six, 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa for chinese translation and Enne@Shinhwaism for english translation

hi enne!!!!!! LOL, eric was flabbergasted!!!

by the way, about the auctioning of the clothes, i went onto www.gmarket.co.kr and dont know what to do next. its all in korean, and theres no picture link or whatever! AND i went into the english site of gmarket and there was nothing about auctioning of their clothes!!! damn!

Archived