[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_sadendings

... so i sat down & decided i'd comeback to the thread and start posting more XD

im usually lurking around here late at night so yeah... :lol:

oh yeah... AND i talked to rozzy last night and she sends her love to the shinhwa family & says hi (:

KRIZZA MISSES HER SHINHWA FAMILY......

especially her gift-buddies... you know who you are guys....

i didn't really plan on posting because i was planning my HUGE (yes, not LONG but HUGE) comeback by starting my replies from page 847

BUT THEN YOU HAD TO TELL ME THIS????

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YEAH, THE JINSYUNG CAME, WELL HOW ABOUT THE RICSYUNG COMES???????

because Krizza... you love me and you love RICSYUNG more and you can't stay away from this thread forever! XD

you made my day with not one but two ricsyung posts/spam!

sdflkdfslkjf *cuddles ricsyung*

i love you~ lol :lol: srsly ricsyung = PWN (:

linh - aww~ you stopped to read at my post *touched touched* and yeaaahh!! our baby's having a birthday soon!! i'm now trying to get my friends to celebrate it with me.. of course they wouldn't really know that they're celebrating eric's birthday.. but we're planning to go out on feb 16, to celebrate the beginning of our reading week [or the end, for one of us] but they don't have to know the truth do they? *evil evil*

nat of course i'd stop to read your posts 8D

whee~ gosh it's almost his birthday already!

NAT YOU SLY OLD LADIE :lol: reading week?

anyways... you evil genuis XD i think i'll try to make my friends do that to celebrate... uh.. i'll find an excuse~

thanks for the pictures ^^ lol theyre just too cute. xD yeah i really miss them on shows tooo i love sungie's i want that mommy dance lolz

krizza lol i just love ur pictures they make me smile and laugh XDDD ur ricsyung pictures. puahaha ur turning me into a ricsyung lover now =P we love u!!

x_sadenings yes ur part of the "some other people " too lol xD

:D yay! i am part of it & you can call me linh~ also... COME TO THE RICSYUNG SIDE~ WE HAVE ORANGES!

10/2 [diary] Dongwan: Unable to sleep

[LQ] 070208 Minwoo At Making Of Hye Ryung's MV At YTN Star Zoom [+YS]

lol! dongwan god you're so loveable!

& such deep words o.o;;

ah-hahaha wannie i think the caffine or whatever is making you stay up is getting you paraniod XD

sneaking caffine into his food<3

OMGGG.. Dongwan's diary entry, he's sooo adorable... I wanna hug him~~ & he's so philosophical, I love it, even though he acts like such a dork in game shows. (: Awww, I hope Dongwan can reach his stars soon. <3 We'll help you get them, DONGWANIEEE<33

Krizza, you and your RicSyung... (: LOL. They're so cute though, I love when they "fight". HAHAHA~~ Eric is always the one going to him. Awww, how adorable. :D

OMGGGGG

AN ERIC BIRTHDAY SONG

I'M GONNA SING THE LOUDEST~~!

I wish I could go. =( Man, if I could... I would SO give him a present... I WOULD GIVE HIM... MY HEART. PUAHAHAHA. (: & a necklace... awww, that would be so awesome if he wore it during a concert, I could be like, "OMG OMG I GAVE HIM THAT NECKLACE 8D" Oooh, and I'd give him a bunch of cookies & chocolates that are drugged with love potion. *cough* (: tee heee.

So guys, what would your presents be to Eric? =D

Riz... you're on the brink of insanity and i love it 8D

& you're a evil evil genuis. but that question is kinda hard....

what would to give a guy that almost has everything?

OH IF I COULD I WOULD... GIVE HIM AND THE SHINHWA BOYS A NICE VACTION :D

ANDHAVECAMERAMENDOCUMENTITNOTTHATTHEYWILLKNOW (:

These couples are according to their type blood right? :D But the TRULY couples are : Jinsyung, Woodong and Ricdy =D :rolleyes:

*cough*cough* RICSYUNG WOODONG JINDY*cough**cough* B)

hahaha.. that's an interesting theory actually.. hahaha.. of course they don't want their idols to be close with other females *cough*other than themselves*cough* but to think that the members actually act it out in reality, because of their bonds with each other, is really, very cuteee!! well, some are probably fan service, but i don't think it's all just for show.. especially with shinhwa, because they're so close, i can feel genuine feelings between them.. [i think i'm just blabbering nonsense.. i should be sleeping instead -________-]

well for the birthday, andy and eric are winter babies, minwoo and junjin are summer babies, and hyesung and dongwan are fall babies.. as for spring, there's me and mommie alice!!! =P

nat i like how you say it like srping babies or winter babies or fall babies.

it amuses me greatly XD & WHEE IM A WINTER BABY YAY~

& no you are not babbling nonsense... you make sene... well at least to me ya do x)

ARFGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF I WON'T POST ANYMORE UNTIL MY COMEBACK POST BUT............

KRIZZA CAN'T RESIST RICSYUNG.....

WORRY NO MORE ATE AI!!!!!

is this what you are talking about????

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll forget about the past and move forward.

i'll strat posting again.

i don't care if i missed 47 pages.

<_<

I CAN'T KEEP QUIET ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE SEE TOLD YOU YOU LIKE THIS THREAD & RICSYUNG AND THE PEOPLE HERE TOO MUCH XD

RICSYUNG IS IRRESISTABLE! (;

hi all. I just got back from the fanmeeting and rushed back home as fast as i could to post pictures of the fanmeeting and overall the fanmeeting was awesome!!!! To describe the fanmeeting, it was SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!. TODAY WAS DEFINITELY ERIC's DAY!!!! HE WAS REALLY SO ADORKABLE and made us fans laughed to the max!!!!!!! We fans enjoyed seeing hyesung and the rest hit the orange stick at eric hahahaha they were really so goofy!!) I witnessed so much ricsyung and syungdy LOVE!!!! <33333333333 eric was really lucky to have all these good looking roses!! and yes we fans get to sing the birthday song!! It was indeed a memorable thing to see!! my friend and I took a lot of pics and fancams from this fanmeeting, and right now, i still need to sort and label them out!! This is indeed one fanmeeting never to be forget!! Today, some fans asked me why i wore my old shcj raincoat instead of the 8th jib edition one, so i told them, i brought two of my raincoats for fun lol. I have more to write on the fanmeeting itself but i gtg now. I need to sleep as tomorrow i have to continue pack and settle my itinerary schedule for my flight to japan for shinhwa's valentine concert nxt this 14th ^__^v Till then, enjoy the pics :D I will try and post fancams at SS that i can find ;D To eric mun, HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! you make us all proud!!!

[Pics] 02/10 Shinhwa - M.I.S 8th Fanmeeting Pics [Lots]

:o MAL YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCK PERSON YOU!

OH HOW I ENVY YOU! & SDJAKLDFSLKJ RICSYUNG!

GOSH.

You know when i was looking at the pictures i had such a huge and giant grin on my face i think my cheek hurts now and it just showed me how much i miss these guys ;_;

ohoh! and and i think minwoo doesn't look old.. well he does but he looks much much more mature? like sophisticated mature? to me i think it's because of his glasses!

PS. KRIZZA!

WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE BATTLE THREAD ANYMORE? :(

But it's good cause I see you here still. :D

:o nooooooooooooooo *locks krizza ina closet with a computer only accessing we loves shinhwa & her photoshop lols*

hehe i kid. so that's where krizza has been :|

anyways... anyone up for xman and inkigayo tonight with me? (:

chae nee sah: tis ok. we all make mistakes. but we dont want to break the rules and have... the mods er... mad?

*runs off*

The female lead of QSS has been decided. She will be acting with Eric in his new series this March.

It is Jung Yu Mi.

1170926218_feature_3454_L.jpg

20070211130612.158.0.jpg

She is an actress under SidusHQ.

http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/star_mm.asp?board_no=107

Birthdate: 1983 January 18th

Height: 163CM

Weight: 42KG

Blood Type: B

Education: Seoul Art University

Debut: 2004 Movie 폴라로이드 작동법

Awards/Honors:

2006 27th Annual Blue Dragon Movie Festival Best Supporting Actress

2006 Baeksang Movie Section Best Newcomer

2005 Korea Movie Judge Association Best Newcomer Sang

Work:폴라로이드 작동법(2004) Bittersweet Life (2005) 智齿(2005) 家族的诞生(2006) 좋지아니한 家(2007)

I don't know how to translate the other names to english. So if anybody knows, please update.

thanks.

Credit to eryangjie at allric.net

FINALLY!!!

I am excited!

EDIT:

Tw1nkle at Que Sera Sera Thread's Translation and Comments:

UPDATE! ACTRESS CHOSEN!

'YEAR OF THE PIG STAR' JUNG YOO MI, MAIN ACTRESS FOR 'QUE SERA SERA'

Up-and-coming star, Jung Yoo Mi, has replaced Yoon Eun Hye as the main actress for the MBC drama, 'Que Sera Sera'.

Jung Yoo Mi, who gained a lot of attention after receiving the Best Supporting Actress [award]at the 'Blue Dragon Movie Awards' and Best Newcomer at the 'Baeksang Art/Film Awards' in the past year, will debut in the small screens as the main female lead for 'Que Sera Sera'.

Yoon Eun Hye recently revealed that she would drop the drama because of her poor health. 'Que Sera Sera', however, is already gaining a lot of popularity due to it's two main male leads, Shinhwa member Eric and 'Mapado2' actor, Lee Gyu Hwan.

In the drama, Jung Yoo Mi will play Han Eun Soo, who is a clumsy, yet positive shopping mall employee. She gets involved in a love triangle with Kang Tae Joo [Eric], who is a penniless player that can get anything with his good looks, and Shin Joon Hyun [Lee Gyu Hwan], who is suffering from his painful past.

'Que Sera Sera' is also gaining a lot of attention because of Kim Yoon Chul, who produced the 2005 hit 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'.

The drama will start airing on March 17th, after 'White Tower'.

credits: newsen, yahoo.co.kr, me (ask before you take out)

----

wow, very unexpected actress. she's not the most beautiful actress in the world, but her image matches the character description. haha but i actually like the choice. she's a fresh face and i like her acting. she was good in 'Wisdom Tooth' (the one with Kim Jung Eun. jung yoo mi played the young high school student) and she was awesome in 'Birth of a Family' (she played Bong Tae Gyu's lover). This is her first drama and that's already gaining a lot of attention from people. i like i like~ i can't wait to see promotional pictures of her with eric!!

JUNG YOO MI'S PROFILE

-Born: January 18, 1983 (four years younger than Eric)

-Height: 168cm

-Management company: SIDUS HQ

-Movies: some movie that i don't know how to translate (2003), 'Wisdom Tooth' (2005), 'Bittersweet Life' (2005), 'Birth of a Family' (2006), 'Shim's Family' (2006)

-Awards: 25th Korean Movie Critic Awards, Best Female Newcomer (2005), 42nd Baeksang Art/Film Awards, Best Female Newcomer (2005), 27th Blue Dragon Movie Awards (2006)

^ i've never seen this girl before. guess this will be a new experience and see her acting skills for me.

oooops~

i'm so sorry...i'm kinda new here,so i'm not really get it right..hehe...

sorry again...

its ok i was like that when i was new too. whats ur name? mines naomi ^^

linh okie ill call u linh from now on lol xD oooo btw im eating oranges right now lol!

oh my.. just a day [not even!! i slept at 4 last night, and it's only 1 now] and i had to go through 3 pages.. but anyways..

MAL!!! you're too freaking lucky!!! at one side, i'm extremely jealous of you for being able to follow shinhwa everywhere, but at the other side, i'm thankful that you're willing to share your experience with us, the unfortunate shinhwa fans.. please promise us that you would give us detailed description of the fanmeeting, will you?

on a related note, those pics!! awesome awesome pics!! i saved quite a few of them, especially ricsyungs and shinhwas.. the first picture made me smile like crazy, and it didn't stop even after i finished looking at everything.. they look like they're on crack!! seriously!!

now you have to give us detailed descriptions, like as if we were there.. in spirit..

ginnie - thanks for the update for the que sera sera.. i seriously have no idea who she is, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see how compatible she is with eric.. she's kinda cute.. but i've never seen her before O_o"

linh - yeah, i'm gonna watch inkigayo and xman with you.. if you see this, well, i'm gonna stand by at gabbly in about less than 20 mins time, so i'll see you there?

thanks for the youtube link, strawberry..

eric's is such a wacko that day.. doing a different pose than the MC is saying..

hyesung must have hated him more.. (or loved?) :P

they must have really missed one another.. it's been a long time haven't seen the 6 of them onstage..

i would say they're all so adorable that day..

thanks mal for all the pics.. and that handbook sure is worth-having..

that RicSyung pic made my head spin..

ah.. MAL, who has the longest tongue? :P :P

still can't believe Jung Da Bin comitted suicide..

nice thing to see Minu in there..

are they close friends?

Guest theLEGEND

Mal: Thank you so much for sharing the fanmeeting pictures with us. I wish I was there :tears: You are so lucky..

Minwoo is so HOT with his new hairstyle

Eric shaved his face! He's looking good

Dongwan looks good as usual

Andy looks so adorable and HOT at the same time

Hyesung looks great with glassess and new hairstyle. You can see him slimmer down so much already and lastly..

JunJin should cut his hair~ I miss his 7th jib hair!!

btw i uploaded some parts of shinhwa's fanmeeting frm shinhwa sarang and posted on youtube so if u guys wanna watch how cute of shinhwa guys are and havent seen the clips yet then u gotta watch. lol XDDD heres the link ---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW0iu3_1MV8

Shinhwa did play this game before when they appeared on a show called "Infinity Challenge" and seriously, they cracked me up with the poses that they did when the Lady MC asked them to do so and now, they did the same thing during the fanmeeting and gave me a good laugh as well. They are so adorkable <333

kyaaaaa~~~~~~~ eric's so cute in that fancam!!!! *light bulb* new ideas for photo poses!! he's sooo dorkyy!! finally, he's back to his dorky self!! i was smiling throughout the video.. they're all soo cuteee!!!! what's that pose supposed to be anyway?? mal, now i'm so very very jealous of you!!

anyways, linh, if you see this, you didn't give me the link!! i wanted to check it out, but i couldn't find the link, and you went off.. well, i hope you see this, otherwise, i'll pm you tomorrow..

Guest angelix

11/2 [info] Goodemg: Thank you for attending Shinhwa Fanmeeting!

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Hello everyone

This is GOODEMG.

Shinhwa's 8th Fanmeeting "M.I.S-0210 (Impossible SHINHWA) has ended successfully on 10/2.

Not only fans from seoul, many fans came from abroad to attend this fanmeeting, we are very grateful.

Also, Shinhwa, who has not been with their local fans for a long time, has finally spent a memorable day with their fans.

We once again thank those fans who have made the stadium full and bustling, and we hope that everyone will continue to support them in their future activities.

thank you.

credits// GOODEMG + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=687.0

----

10/2 [news] Lee Minwoo rushes to funeral after fanmeeting

20070211001610_495_0.jpg

Lee Minwoo rushed to a funeral at 11pm, after the fanmeeting.

20070211001908_130_0.jpg

20070211002309_743_0.jpg

20070211003007_404_0.jpg

Lee Minwoo appeared grief-stricken while at Jung Da Bin's funeral.

after attending Shinhwa's 8th Fan Meeting on the 10 of february, which started at 7.30pm, Lee Minwoo frantically rushed to the funeral the moment the fan meeting ended.

on the same night at 12pm, Lee Minwoo, dressed in a black suit, showed his grief and sympathy for his fellow label artiste.

20070211003310_467_0.jpg

20070211003502_217_0.jpg

credits// ocean6 + yujin@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=688.0

---------

11/2 [news] 6 Managers aspire to be 2nd Shinhwa

z20070210224611_569_1.jpg

z20070210231108_516_1.jpg

Shinhwa's 8th fanmeeting'M.I.S-0210'(Mission:Impossible SHINHWA) was held on the 10 of February, 8pm.

On this day, label mate BATTLE gave a performance to celebrate. But, although it was said that its BATTLE, but these obese people danced weirdly. =/

After the performance ended and when the lights came on, it was not battle, but Shinhwa's managers who wanted to give a surprise to the fans.

credits// oceans6 + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=689.0

Guest chae nee sah

^ i've never seen this girl before. guess this will be a new experience and see her acting skills for me.

its ok i was like that when i was new too. whats ur name? mines naomi ^^

my name is hanisa...

but my friend call me nisa or chae~

i'm glad to be part of shinhwa's family here~

Guest angelix

MORE FANCAMS ADDED AT FANMEETING THREAD

New fancams include

-Eric, Minwoo & Dongwan Dorky Dance At 8th Fanmeeting

-Shinhwa dorky moments V.2 & V.3

-Shinhwa 예쁘잖아 (you're so beautiful) perf & how do i say perf vids

- Shinhwa & managers battle show off session (this was super funny xD)

- Shin Hyesung "Mommy Buy Me Dance" (new invented dance a.k.a TWIRL dance xD lol)

and will be added more :)

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=686.0

credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

The female lead of QSS has been decided. She will be acting with Eric in his new series this March.

It is Jung Yu Mi.

^ I do think Yu Mi is a better choice ^^ Hope Eunhye takes care of herself though

BUT....can some tell me why Eric is so penniless in his drama roles these days? :sweatingbullets:

Guest chae nee sah

ei..can sumone tell me the reason of Jund Da Bin's death?

i mean,she died b'coz of wut?

it's ok..i already know why~

Guest poloblue

GO EAT DIRT DV <_<

awwww, you're tired of eating dirt and so u want me to join u???? thats nice of you to think of me while eating dirt, all lonely by yourself! thanks for the invitation krizza, but no thanks!!!! XD

i see u in this thread, but how come you're not on msn???

i start to get worried about our boys.. they also got into many accidents in the past.. *jinnieee... :tears:* they're not the types who care much about their healthsafety.. (dongwan obviously cares too much about his health)

pleaseeeee don't let anything happen to our boys...

1. i don't like everyone's clothes except dongwan's.. i especially hate eric's clothes..

2. yes minwoo looks mature with the glasses and the vest.. and somehow it reminds me of justin timberlake (NOOO!!!!!!)

if any of the boys from shinhwa died, i'd commit suicide, so that i can meet whoever that died in heaven/hell!!! if i havent met them in this life, i'll meet them in heaven/hell

i only like wanies and maybe andys clothes! and yes, its the glasses and vest that makes minwoo look old! he looks like a dad.

i have this class in our school called AVID and its this program/class where they help u to improve even more on ur grades and to learn stuff to pass highschool to go into college and soon were gonna get these sweaters with our names on the back and AVID on the front and im gonna get a orange sweater lol but my mom wants me to get red -_____- hmmm shinhwa family help me choose XDDD the choices are... red,orange,blue,white,black,green. tell me ur opinions kk?

ORANGE SWEATER!!!!! get orange!

by the way, where can i get an orange shinhwa changjo raincoat??? and apparently theres a 8th jib special edition???

i wouldnt wear it out on the streets when its raining, but i just want one!!!

LOL! I guess I have to eat dirt with DV because that was my thought too! Minwoo looks old in the fanmeeting pictures....NOT THAT I'm complaining! LOL!

LOL!!!! see? even mommie agrees, krizza!!!! And they say 'MOTHERS KNOW BEST!'

He does, but in a VERY SEXY DAD kind of way..damn. I want to be the mother of his children HEHEHE.

LOL I'll join you guys in eating dirt. I agree MinWoo looks older but I think it's because of the clothes and/or the glasses ...but he'd make a hella great looking dad. And of course you want him to look older Mommie LOL.

:)VIETGIRL604

ur gonna join us and eat dirt??? well, i think krizza can eat dirt, whereas we can eat icecream!! yum yum, i had McDonalds McFlurry (Mcdoanalds ice cream mixed with oreo, in case ur mcdonalds is different over there) before!! it was delicious. i got it on the way home from work, and was driving and eating at the same time!

as krizza has said it dv..poloblue.. i had to maintain the being anonymous(do i make sense)

shut up..eat dirt

u can eat dirt with krizza! me, mommie and lynda are eating McFlurry!

Guest himang34

It is Jung Yu Mi.

FINALLY!!!

I am excited!

EDIT:

Tw1nkle at Que Sera Sera Thread's Translation and Comments:

yah!!

finally they has decide on the female cast!!

phew tt means they can start filming soon and i can see eric oppa

new show soon!!

haaa.. hmmm.. but frankly speaking..

i have nv heard of her before.. hmmm...

but im sure she will gain more poplarity after this show!!

yah************

11/2 [info] Goodemg: Thank you for attending Shinhwa Fanmeeting!

10/2 [news] Lee Minwoo rushes to funeral after fanmeeting

Lee Minwoo appeared grief-stricken while at Jung Da Bin's funeral.

after attending Shinhwa's 8th Fan Meeting on the 10 of february, which started at 7.30pm, Lee Minwoo frantically rushed to the funeral the moment the fan meeting ended.

on the same night at 12pm, Lee Minwoo, dressed in a black suit, showed his grief and sympathy for his fellow label artiste.

On this day, label mate BATTLE gave a performance to celebrate. But, although it was said that its BATTLE, but these obese people danced weirdly. =/

After the performance ended and when the lights came on, it was not battle, but Shinhwa's managers who wanted to give a surprise to the fans.

wow!! the fanmeeting!!

how i wish i am there as well!!

aish!! haha the manager dancing to BATTLE song!!

buhahaaaa~~

it mus have look weird..

backstage shinhwa oppa mus have been luaffin at them..

:)

and M oppa looks so solemn and sad in the funeral pic..

hmmm.. i dunno tt they r friends..

but anw.. dun be sad M oppa..

cheer up..

it's ok..i already know why~

hmmm.. i think is sucide..

u can check it out in the movies and drama section since she is an actor .... ************

Guest angelix

Himang34 : Fiona, that article meanm eventhough battle is considered as 2nd shinhwa, but yesterday night, the managers seemed to be the 2nd shinhwa instead. and they danced to wild eyes song not battle song :)

speaking of the which, Ive updated the fancam thread again

f_ShinhwaManam_c43a6fb.jpg

- shinhwa managers 'WILD Eyes' Performance ( i seriously love minwoo,sungie and andy's managers!!! so adorable <333)

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=686.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest samshiku

hi everyone!!

AHHH MINWOO's sad face breaks my heart :(

oh and bcos i got myself a new comp, i have ZERO shinhwa pic/stuff in my comp now :(

so it will be quite a while b4 i can post smth useful...until i transfer all my folders back from the old cpu

the FANMEETING LOOKS GREAT!! i wanna watch e whole thing!! *pouts

who is the girl tt's suppose to act with eric? hmm oh well im happy to see him act again...esp with such a HOT hairlength^^

wow... looks like they had a lot of fun at the fanmeeting. 8 years... so amazing!!! :D the 6 managers... haha... that was funny. =P

i read about the news of da bin. so sad. :( didn't know she was a label mate though.

jung yu mi looks like a sweet girl and i can see her matching with eric. ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ & HQ] New X-man - Brian, Andy, Park Jung Min, Jin Tae Hwa, Yoon Ji Hoo, etc. (2007-02-11) [149.3MB / 700.5MB]

Archived