[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest himang34

i dunno.. ricdy and ricsyung are different.. ricdy is more like a big bro taking care (or not) his little baby brother.. while ricsyung is more like 2 7-yr-old kids who fall in love with each other secretly but then the whole class knows and they start acting mean to each other.. lol..

but if i were to make a family tree... eric and hyesung are the parents (of coz eric being the father and hyesung being the mother).. junjin is their first child.. and closest to his mom.. andy is their 2nd child with a huge age gap with his brother (junjin) and closest to his dad.. minwoo is junjin's girlfriend.. (sorry, but when they're cuddling, their height different makes minwoo look like junjin's gf).. then it means we're left with dongwan.. i used to think dongwan's is the grandfather (who is very talkative and noisy about eating healthy food and stuff).. but maybe an uncle is the better role for him.. lol..

seriously.. he is the cutest 27-yr-old guy i've ever seen.. and it feels really weird to think that he's 7 yr older than me..

oh i have a question.. is it confirmed that eric will play que sera sera??? and has it been confirmed who his partner will be??

haha i LIKE ur family tree!!

and i think it actually to a point really concludes the relationship between shinhwa oppa!!

but the main thing IS..

they R a FAMILY!

not just a grp of 6 making a band.

not just a bunch of normal friends BUT

A FAMILY OF 6 :)

and finally, here's the best part of the interview:

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine.

hahahahaha~~ omo this is realli farnie!!

they r still so farnie and cute!!

that is why i always enjoy it when the 6 of them are together!!

they had so much fun together..

but have to wait till yr end for their new album..

mmmm...

btw u guys saw this > Shinhwa - Mnet Wide News, Kpop Super Live Concert..

youtube link without sub:

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5PllXObOQ

haha the part where eric oppa wrap his hand ard sungie when he finish saying hwaiting is so cute!!

haha eric is still trying means and ways to be close to sungie eh.. --""

haha and the ending part there is some jinsyung..

but i dunno wad they are tallking so happily about.. :)

waiting for some kind soul to translate it

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw u guys saw this > Shinhwa - Mnet Wide News, Kpop Super Live Concert..

youtube link without sub:

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5PllXObOQ

haha the part where eric oppa wrap his hand ard sungie when he finish saying hwaiting is so cute!!

haha eric is still trying means and ways to be close to sungie eh.. --""

haha and the ending part there is some jinsyung..

but i dunno wad they are tallking so happily about.. :)

waiting for some kind soul to translate it

heheh..I see Ricmin holding hands...Wonder anybody else spot that?

Very sweet.......=P

Guest kriza_09

when the interviewer asked whether minwoo and junjin, recognized as the two best dancers out of shinhwa, ever compare their dancing styles, this is what minwoo says:

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

LOL shinhwa members are still as funny as ever. this is why i love them so much. :wub:

lol..didn't see that coming.. hahah..

when will they ever stop making silly answers when asked serious questions??? <not that i hope they will though.. lol..>

i wish they would never grow up...

What a funny question ^^

I think there can be only one answer though..."Because they are ShinHwa" lolz

i was going to write that down too.. that's the best answer to be put in 1 sentence.. but i think the teacher would've thought i didn't understand the question.. lol..

heheh..I see Ricmin holding hands...Wonder anybody else spot that?

Very sweet.......=P

yes i saw it!!!!!! it's so cuteeeee.... it's like eric grabbing him..

and it's so cute when minwoo missed his dance step (being in the front line..lol) how could a dance king miss his dance step!!????

Guest s3xyminwoo

[02/02]M & Junjin,chosen as "Asia Artist" in china

Yay! Two of my favorites from Shinhwa (:

They totally deserve it!They worked so hard!

"before we (minwoo and junjin) left for china, hyesung instructed that we shouldn't say we're the best dancers in front of the fans anymore - the real dance god is actually hyesung!" minwoo asks everyone to please take note of hyesung's dancing, and minwoo himself believes that hyesung is a dancing machine. :lol:

LOL yes hyesung and his "crab" dance and his "mommy i want that" dance

but minwoo and junjin are truly the dancing machines

you cannot compare them because they have different styles of dancing

as you can all probably see (;

Omigosh...I accidentally came across some c-subbed episodes of Love Letter (first season) and now i'm CRAZY about Shinhwa!!! I'm sooo happy!! Hehe...

Would anyone point me in the direction of finding some pics of Shinhwa for my desktop/screensaver/signatures??? I'd love you forever!! Please!!!

you can check out my photobucket =)

CLICK HERE

i have lots of pictures of minwoo (:

lol. sexy minwoo is definitely not 5'7"... i'm willing to bet my 200 gb worth of shinhwa-related vids that he's no way near 5'7". lol

5'4", ok 5'5" max maybe....but what a performer that little guy is...if you watch him onstage you would also want to take your top off whenever he does...what a tease...a sexy tease... :sweatingbullets:

congratulations to junjin and minwoo for that award in china...

NO WAY

MINWOO IS NOT THAT SHORT

he'd be only one inch taller than me

trust me

hes 5'7 - 5'8

i even c hecked on the goodemg website

HES 5'8 T____T

hes honestly not like midget-short! most of my guy friends are 5'7 and up, and they're not that much taller than me.

5'4 wuld only be one inch taller than me, which isnt very tall at all. LOL.

kriza_09 - your teacher is soo cool!! is it like a class or private? cos if it's a class, i really like your teacher already, asking her students what's good about shinhwa... hahahah.. you can only write 1 sentence? that's a pity -___- because even if i can't write it in korean, i'd write it in english too =P actually, if you can only write 1 sentence, just use punctuations other than full stop.. our english tutor said you can write a whole story with just one sentence, without any run ons..

xmkaex - i'm sorrryyyy~~~ it's my fault with the fanfic.. i'm trying!! it's not that i have a writer's block or anything, i have all the scenes playing in my head, but i can't put them into words.. yes i will write it out.. eventually.. *glance glance*

lynda - for me, minwoo's pretty tall actually, just because i'm a midget.. my friends love to annoy me because i was "attacked" by a huge dog once [it was as big as me, i swear] and my friends said it was because i'm so short that it saw me as an easier target [compared to my friend who's 1 INCH taller than i am -_______________-]

ginnie - aww thanks for your hugs.. his comment didn't actually hurt me in any way.. i've learnt not to take everything into heart =P but that was really me just being stupid yesterday.. because i opened a window to reply, and another one of the thread so i could go through it while replying people.. and then as i was closing the one of the thread, i realized that i closed the wrong window, so i had to write my reply all over again.. hahaha..

and i was laughing at your comment about hyesung's being a dancing king, cos i remembered talking to my brother last week about junjin and hyesung's dangyunhaji in xman germany special.. he actually thought it was hilarious!! amazing, cos he usually disses whatever i like.. not this time!! he actually danced the crab dance and mommie i want that dance in front of the tutorial centre =P

blissful712 - i thought you wrote "eric's constipation date" hahahha.. do you know whether it's december 2007 or 2008?

Guest itz Nhari

Shinhwa is soooo immensely popular in China it's not even funny! ^_^

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! THATS OUR SHINHWA <33333333333333333333333333

Dec 3rd 2007

oh my.. that's exactly 10 months from now.. i was somehow wishing it's gonna be 2008.. but i guess the sooner the better right? cos it means that he gets out earlier.. probably by 2009? but i read that there will be 5 weeks of training before the actual military service, so it's probably 2010.. *counts* hey!! i would have graduated by then!! maybe my mom would let me go on a trip? *evil grin*

Guest s3xyminwoo

For some reason, i wish that all the members of Shinhwa would go to the army all at once.

If all six members go to the army at once, then they will be able to come out at the same time and will be able to come out with a new album and appear on TV all together. But if they go one at a time, then we will have to wait even longer to see them all together on TV and other stuff. We would also have to wait for a longer time for a new album.

But the other half of me wishes that they would go three at a time.

By going three at a time, we can at least see some of the members on TV and radio and etc.

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GO TO THE ARMY!?!?!?

I know that it's like almost mandatory for all men in Korea and everthing

And that (all the other things) but ... but ... :(

Guest angel2nyt

lol. sexy minwoo is definitely not 5'7"... i'm willing to bet my 200 gb worth of shinhwa-related vids that he's no way near 5'7". lol

5'4", ok 5'5" max maybe....but what a performer that little guy is...if you watch him onstage you would also want to take your top off whenever he does...what a tease...a sexy tease... :sweatingbullets:

congratulations to junjin and minwoo for that award in china...

no dear... minwoo is 5'7.5 if im not mistake.. and in his shortest 5'7

Guest lokeyee

[MQ] 070201 Mnet Kpop Concert in Japan-cn subbed

thumbs20070204131228dv2.jpg

file name : [bestShinhwa][shinhwa]070201 Mnet Kpop Concert in Japan[KO_CN].rmvb

file size : 15.7MB

credits : bestshinhwa + mySHINHWA

[HQ] Winter Story 2006-2007, IN KOREA

thumbs20070203234038tu2.jpg

file name : Winter Story 2006-2007, IN KOREA (720x480) [Good EMG].wmv

file size : 49.4 MB

credits : GOODEMG + bestshinhwa + mySHINHWA

[HQ] Winter Story 2006-2007, IN JAPAN

thumbs20070203233910pq5.jpg

file name : Winter Story 2006-2007, IN JAPAN (720x480) [Good EMG].wmv

file size : 34.4MB

credits : GOODEMG + bestshinhwa + mySHINHWA

[HQ] 070125 Channel V Starscope ~ JUNJIN+BADA

thumbs20070203211617ys0.jpg

file name : [Junjin]070125 channel v starscope junjin&bada[Oceans Six].wmv

file size : 12.7 MB

credits : oceans-six + mySHINHWA

[HQ] 070131 Channel [V] Live V news

thumbs20070202233310zu8.jpg

file name : 20070131_channel_v_live_v_news_shinhwa.wmv

file size : 39.7MB

credits : shinhwajj + mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070131 TVN Fun Fun Story~Junjin

funfunstorymf0.jpg

file name : [Junjin]070131 TVN Fun Fun Story - Junjin[Da Capo].wmv

file size : 23.2MB

credits : da capo+bestshinhwa+myshinhwa

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Guest kriza_09

For some reason, i wish that all the members of Shinhwa would go to the army all at once.

If all six members go to the army at once, then they will be able to come out at the same time and will be able to come out with a new album and appear on TV all together. But if they go one at a time, then we will have to wait even longer to see them all together on TV and other stuff. We would also have to wait for a longer time for a new album.

But the other half of me wishes that they would go three at a time.

By going three at a time, we can at least see some of the members on TV and radio and etc.

hmm.. i always thought it would be better if all of them go all at once.. but i guess you're right.. i can't imagine going through 2 years without any of them..

edit: but hyesung isn't going right???? so i'm back with my first thought.. i think it's better they go all at once.. and hyesung will be the one in charge in satisfying our needs.. lol..

Andy in XMAN

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4382/pcpdownloadphpfhandledeqh8.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4309/pcpdownloadphpfhandledesc4.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1150/pcpdownloadphpfhandledevn1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/6527/pcpdownloadphpfhandledeqy4.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/2886/pcpdownloadphpfhandledepb7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/4430/pcpdownloadphpfhandledeae1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img474.imageshack.us/img474/8625/pcpdownloadphpfhandledece6.jpg%7Boption%7D

andy looks so cute as usual, mc mong looks cute too, and seo ji young and andy are teammates

seriosly, every time i see him, i always think he's the symbol of purity and innocence..

kriza_09 - your teacher is soo cool!! is it like a class or private? cos if it's a class, i really like your teacher already, asking her students what's good about shinhwa... hahahah.. you can only write 1 sentence? that's a pity -___- because even if i can't write it in korean, i'd write it in english too =P actually, if you can only write 1 sentence, just use punctuations other than full stop.. our english tutor said you can write a whole story with just one sentence, without any run ons..

it's a class i'm taking at UC berkeley.. the funny thing is there aren't only girls in my class.. there are some guys, even white guys who take the class obviously not because they're interested in korean entertainment.. and i don't think they even know what shinhwa is.. well, the teacher did mention shinhwa in the class (which made my side of the class smiling and giggling) but i doubt they kept it in mind.. lol.. well, at least now they will remember that there exists a group in korea called shinhwa.. lol.. people who were in my class last semester would definitely know though since my group did a presentation about shinhwa (and that was the most enjoyable assignment i've ever had from that school.. lol..) maybe i should do it again this semester..

btw, i just went grocery shopping to an asian market.. and i saw this large size nong shim shrimp cracker.. it immediately reminds me of shinhwa.. so i bought one.. even though i'm on a snack diet.. lol..

btw2, i love minwoo with the new hair.. he looks very neat..and white.. i love it.. ^^

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh choooo cuteeeee!!!!!!! *fangirling*

oh my oh my!! i've just finished watching inkigayo [yes, it's andy's last inkigayo, and since i woke up early *my first plan was to watch xman* because my bro's friend was playing guitar on the next room -__-] and at the last minute, after announcing the winner for the week, andy was swamped with flowers!! at first i was thinking about the flowers in battle's hands.. and i thought they were gonna give it to the winner.. apparently not!! they shoved it into andy's hands [and you can see just moments before, hwichan was standing behind goo hyesun, unsure whether he should start shoving or not O_o] you can't even see andy's face at the end of it, and people were still sticking flowers here and there..

chooooo kyyooooooteee!!!! *spazzes*

rozzy yaaahh!! where are youu~~ linhhh~~~ are you guys gonna watch xman with me??

kriza_09 - man, i love your teacher already =P i want to take korean too~~ heh, too late i guess.. maybe i'll sit in in the summer session [just for the heck of it] and maybe the teacher would mention shinhwa too?

Guest theLEGEND

angeldreams: Wow.. Minwoo looks so much younger with that kind of hairstyle <3 Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.

poloblue: They did "Wedding March (Chinese Version)" song before. I'm not sure if there are other songs though :)

nutzie: Aishh.. I forgot that today is Andy's last Inkigayo. I missed it.. I have to wait for someone to upload it to clubbox or any alternative links :(

angel2nyt: Thank you so much for sharing Andy's X-Man pictures. Seriously.. he doesn't look like 26/27 years old. Even my friends who are much younger than him looks so much older. Andy is the cutest guy ever <333333333

krizza: If you read this message. I've already submit all of my "stuffs" :P

Archived