[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

11/1 [news] Andy participated in S.E.S "Im Your Girl"

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

credits// andythebest + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=397.0

hahaha.. andy looks so cute with the panda bear.. hmm, which one is cuter, andy or the panda?

i'm curious about something though.. well actually, i didn't even get what they're trying to say.. the article is saying that andy's performing i'm your girl with other celebrities in xman right? who did he perform it with? apparently they are his "juniors" and they're supposedly girls right?

uh, i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore O_o"

i see you dv!!!! *evil eyes wandering around the thread*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.. andy looks so cute with the panda bear.. hmm, which one is cuter, andy or the panda?

i'm curious about something though.. well actually, i didn't even get what they're trying to say.. the article is saying that andy's performing i'm your girl with other celebrities in xman right? who did he perform it with? apparently they are his "juniors" and they're supposedly girls right?

Think the juniors are Battle. Does that clear up your confusion? This song was SES's song (girl group). From the news, it looks like they will perform this song with Andy rapping. Maybe the Battle members singing.

I am looking forward to watch this. Hopefully the X-man thread will have this soon......off to look...

Guest theLEGEND

[Pics] Andy - X-Man Official Photo Sketch (1/14)

Woohooo.. Definitely looking forward for this week's X-Man!! Go Andy!! :D

11/1 [news] Shinhwa WINTER STORY scheduled for release!

after the long awaited solo was released, junjin's repackage album is also going to be released!

Recorded SHINHWA, Hyesung & Lyn compilation CD

FINALLY!! They decided to release a winter story album. I've been anticipating this album to be released only Shinhwa knows for how long :lol:

JunJin's repackage single album and Shinhwa, Hyesung and Lyn's compilation CD PLUS Hyesung's new album are being released! More $$$ to spend ><"

Thank for sharing those great news Mal!! :)

Dear nutzie..

It was clearly stated that Andy performed with S.E.S "I'm Your Girl" 10 years ago :lol: and the "juniors" that happened to be on this week's X-Man is one of Battle members (I'm not sure how many will be there as a guest) and Andy was saying that "Standing on the stage with the juniors I chose, I felt very special" so my guess will be, Andy's gonna perform with Battle together. I hope my explanation clears you up :P

and just a note: Andy is definitely cuter than the panda bear :P

I think andy performed with battle?

Andy is definitely cuter than the panda man.

ooh.. i saw the news of that winter story 2007 on yesasia when i was looking under the 'coming soon' section.

oh man. that means i'm gonna start saving up to buy these albums. if not, my mum will kill me for spending such money man.. imagine, winter story 2007, M, JunJin's repackaged, Hyesung and Lyn, and Hyesung's album in the coming months (i hope).. that's at least 4 albums. ahhhh..

^^

Yes..am totally looking forward to the Winter Story 2007 :D I wonder what kind of songs and surprises will be in store for us. But really, do they have the time to record any new songs? Seeing that all of them are busy with their solo projects.

Just wanna let you guys know that I have posted caps of the preview of Epi1 and 2 of Dongwan's "The Person I Love" here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...03224&st=80

Seems that in the first two episodes, Dongwan will be father already! B)

Guest midnightgirl

CHYEAAAAAAAAAAH! another winter story!! hope its as good as all their another albums are!!

i hope there are alot of slow ballads... i love their winter songs. yay! shinhwa...

hey. when they're in the army.. can they still like.. perform and stuff??

hopefully ... i'm gonna miss those shinhwa boys!!

yay! dongwans new series... hope its a good one!

i heard dongwan... has a meanish/serious role? sorta?

hes. still. super. cool. though! . hahaha

You are my last hope....I can't find anyone that has MQ for New X-man.

Do you think you can upload in your CB, MQ of New X-man episode with Se7en and Andy? Pretty please?

And thank you so much for your other uploads. Your CB is one of my favorite place to visit to download.

^ mommie Alice...did you find the MQs of new xman yet? If not, do you mind chinese subtitles on the files? Because bestshinhwa's clubbox always has them in MQ but with subtitles

===

I was watching a fancam over at ocean's six of wanjinsyung arriving in Japan...and there were these two guys looking so happy and clicking away in the front row of fans lolz

No I didn't find it yet. I guess I have no choice....right now I'll take anything so I'll check out bestshinhwa. Thank you.

^ mommie Alice...did you find the MQs of new xman yet? If not, do you mind chinese subtitles on the files? Because bestshinhwa's clubbox always has them in MQ but with subtitles

I was confused too about Battle appearing in the X-man. According to the X-man thread, Kihyun is appearing but the article by Mal sounded like all members are appearing. Sooooo, my conclusion is, Kihyun will appear by himself BUT when it's time for the Battle Dance, Battle and Andy will be performing together. I think DBSK did that...only one member came out for the show but when it was for the Battle Dance, all members from DBSK came out to help. At least that's what I think...... :P

EDIT: Okay now I understand...I went to Battle forum and it was mentioned that Andy will be performing to SES like he did years ago and 3 of the Battle members will be SES and one member will be doing Eric's part. I think I have this clip so I have to see how they performed long time ago.

and the "juniors" that happened to be on this week's X-Man is one of Battle members (I'm not sure how many will be there as a guest) and Andy was saying that "Standing on the stage with the juniors I chose, I felt very special" so my guess will be, Andy's gonna perform with Battle together. I hope my explanation clears you up :PP

havent been in here for a long time too lazy to go back and read those 10+ pages xD omg! a new shinhwa album coming out? -excited- hehe i listened to Battles "crash" for the first time today and im like addicted they sound good and theyre picked by our lovely boys ^^ so of course theyre good (right?) anyways we got soo much snow so i have no skool today hehe and i finished alll my tests yesterday woot so ill be free again yay!

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/12][sBS Entry- DongWan][Hwaiting]YunSeok Comin

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

제목 [응원]운석줍니다. 등록일 2007.01.11 23:19:12

글쓴이 김동완(1010kdw)

이제 첫방일도 사일이나 남았네요~

많은 기대 해주셔서 감사합니다~

항상하는 말이지만,

정말, 다시한번 사랑하고 감사합니다!~^^

There's 3 more days to go for the first episod broadcasting~

Thank you everybody for looking forward onto this so much~

Although this phrases i always repeating it,

but, for real, i would like to say it once more that i love & thank you you all!~^^

Credits to:

Source:SBS<相爱的人啊>官网

Cn Trans:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

- soompi, s-shinhwasarang, shcj

[01/12][sBS Entry- DongWan]That.. incharge person!^_^

May take out with full credits only. TQ.

제목 저기.. 관리자님!^^ 등록일 2007.01.12 02:22:50

글쓴이 김동완(1010kdw) 조회수 15 추천수 0

저 글 내가 남긴거 아닌데..-_-

제아이디가 해킹당한것 같기도 한데.. 다시 만들어야하나...-_-;

알려주세요..

두번째 글은 제가 남긴게 아니랍니다.

That entry was not written by me..-_-

I think my ID was being hacked...Do i need to register a new one..-_-;

Please pass on..

The 2nd entry was not written by me^_^

Credits to:

01/12[DW's Diary]Big Problem Had Occured..

글쓴이 : 오빠얌! (2007-01-12 02:35:53 Hit: 3)

제 목 : [동완]큰일났네...

메일이나 확인하고 자려고 했는데..

이메일과 나의 엠넷아이디와, 각종포탈에 있는 나의 모든 아이디가 전부 해킹당했다..

미치고 팔짝 뛰겠네.. 모냐...? -_-;

어느 계정이 안전해요? ㅜㅜ

Was thinking to check my email and go to bed..

email & my mnet id, some website registered id all was being hacked!

It's driving me crazy til i jump which shock.. What's happening...? -_-;

Which nickname is safe? ㅜㅜ

Credits to:

Source:goodemg

Cn trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Guest littleazncutie324

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

http://img.icez.net/i9/2andy.jpg

Andy, being a rapper, participates in S.E.S "I'm Your Girl" 10 years ago

Shinhwa's Andy, before stepping into the entertainment world, participated in S.E.S "I Am Your Girl", which is shown 10 years later

Showing on SBS on the 14 and 21 XMAN, Andy will join group battle in performing the song before he became part of the entertainment industry.

Before joining Shinhwa in 1998, Andy was a rapper and worked with S.E.S in the same company.

This day, Andy came on the show as a guest, and joined group battle in Xman's "star battle", and had the highest points.

Andy "Standing on the stage with the juniors I chose, I felt very special"

Andy is currently the mc for SBS music appreciation, MBC golden fishery and SBS's X-Man show guest.

credits// andythebest + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=397.0

ahh i remember thoose time..haha i was such a younging! omg i cant wait to c that xman ep! xD xD andy's soo adorable..haha i can't wait to c it!!

[01/12][sBS Entry- DongWan][Hwaiting]YunSeok Comin

There's 3 more days to go for the first episod broadcasting~

Thank you everybody for looking forward onto this so much~

Although this phrases i always repeating it,

but, for real, i would like to say it once more that i love & thank you you all!~^^

Credits to:

[01/12][sBS Entry- DongWan]That.. incharge person!^_^

May take out with full credits only. TQ.

That entry was not written by me..-_-

I think my ID was being hacked...Do i need to register a new one..-_-;

Please pass on..

The 2nd entry was not written by me^_^

Credits to:

01/12[DW's Diary]Big Problem Had Occured..

Was thinking to check my email and go to bed..

email & my mnet id, some website registered id all was being hacked!

It's driving me crazy til i jump which shock.. What's happening...? -_-;

Which nickname is safe? ㅜㅜ

Credits to:

Source:goodemg

Cn trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: amane@mySHINHWA

!!!! someone been hacking into dongwan's email n ids! O_O thats horriable! i think he should make a new one..gahh hackers! these days! i wonder how they did it..

^ I am wondering if the email hack is not an ERIC prank :sweatingbullets:

lolz

Edit:

I was going through some old cds of my japanese variety shows and stuff. It has occured to me why longetivity and friendship isn't one of the top reasons japanese middle aged ladies like shinhwa. It's because groups of strong friendship and such longetivity isn't that rare in japan (compared to say korea). They have groups of even longer history than our boys (ie. SMAP, tokio (13 years now...any fans? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ2w4r4xW-0) <3 etc)

Also, I think army service has come in a good time. One way of thinking is that why must the boys go at the top of their fame? But, it may sound a bit crude, it's also a time for the boys to cool down. I'm sure we're aware that the members have such busy solo schedules they hardly ever meet. It's not their fault and we should be proud that they are doing so well. But even close family will have little awkwardnesses when the members are so busy and going through so much but the others are so busy that they aren't aware what's going on in another's life. People chat because they are experiencing the same thing ( I know I've felt the difference since I started taking different courses in university than my sister). The army service may give them that. I'm sure they'll all emerge as eager Shinhwa (like 7th jib when they switched companies) rather than overworked ShinHwa when we see them again.

We'll definitely miss them but I think this will be good for both country and our oppas :)

wow...so many releases of shinhwa soon.

i remember a while ago...we were all like...what happend to the winter album that was supposd to be released. rofl.

and wheeee! andy preforming on xman again? i can't wait. :DD. i wonder what score they got....and what everyone's goin to wear. rofl. like...are the battle members being s.e.s. goin to dress up in girl clothes? rofl. O.O.

and poor dongwan;...gettin his email nd stuff hacked...but uh..now we kno he has a mnet id! rofl. look out for him guyz!! hahhaahahah. xD.

andy really does look really cute w/ the panda bear...O.O.

and guyz!...def. gabbly this weekend kay? i missed u guyz lots.

i agree wit u amy about how it does create a little awkwardness. plus...in the army...(if they're lucky to be stationed in the same place)...they'll all live together right? so...maybe they'll be even closer. but hyesung's not goin to the army..and jinnie nd andy are not goin yet right? >.<. i juss wish they would all go at the same time..so that they can come back as shinhwa sooner...

and do u guyz kno wen the kpopper concert is goin to be played on tv? O.O

Guest dolphin115

OMG! Really? I'm gonna have to go look at my SES performance video collection to look for Andy rapping...haha ^_^

According to Battle forum, they got 6 and it's the highest score.

and wheeee! andy preforming on xman again? i can't wait. :DD. i wonder what score they got....and what everyone's goin to wear. rofl. like...are the battle members being s.e.s. goin to dress up in girl clothes? rofl. O.O.

Guest itz Nhari

Andy performing S.E.S's song! ^_^

How cute!! I cannot wait to see it!

I don't know why but I'm not that fanatic about BATTLE.

Honestly speaking, they are going to have such a difficult time because they are fairly brand new.

Think about it - BIG BANG, SUPER JUNIOR, SS501, DBSG / How the heck are they going to gain fans like that?

Not to mention our very own SHINHWA! ^_^

Guest poloblue

However, I will share some interesting interviews of actors and actresses.

PD- The drama will tell warm story of five sibilings without parents. This will be different from the drama "The Trap of Youth"and is a family drama which tell the importance of family and precious love.

Dongwan- If my character is a bad person from the start, I wouldn't take the role. I felt Seok Joo's character attractive because he will be preoccupied with success and fallen slowly after going through some failures and disappointments. There's some similarities between the script and my life. At some points of my life an an entertainer, I also experienced failures and disappointments because sometimes things didn't turn out the way I dream. It will be interesting to portray the change from good person to bad. Some shinhwa members don't know that my drama will start soon. I'm going to send text message urging them to watch my drama. :lol:

Han Eun Jung- If I were betrayed in real life, I think I would die due to depression. :P

Hwang Jung Eum: Mr. PD is teaching me acting for this drama for two hours everyday and I really feel thankful. Also, I feel grateful to Dongwan oppa because he always gives me warm encouragements and good advice for acting. ^_^

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/200...e7_165123_0.jpg

<photo credit:newen.com>

Dongwan slimmed down. :tears: Hope he won't overwork himself.

this was from dongwan's thread!!!!! HAHA what wannie said is funy!!!!! can't wait till the drama comes out on DVD!!!!!

Guest s3xyminwoo

so many things to look forward to (:

this coming week and next week, i have finals in school

hopefully, these upcoming events will cheer me up and relieve me from all this stress

lets see :

sunday: Xman with Andy && members of Battle ^^

this coming week: first two episodes of Dongwan's new drama

next month: Shinhwa Winter Story, M's New Album (yes baby!), &nd Junjin's repackage album

question:for the xman episode, are the guest andy &nd battle, or just andy and battle is coming just to perform??? i'm kind of confused

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

question:for the xman episode, are the guest andy &nd battle, or just andy and battle is coming just to perform??? i'm kind of confused

well...Andy is on Xman, as a guest [but from what i know, he's permanent] so like....PMS and HaHa...

and Ki Hyun from Battle is also a guest...

but then, during the Star Battle OX for Ki Hyun's battle,

the other Battle members will appear too...

and Andy will perform with them, too...

[and just side note, from all the pics i've seen...

it looks like Andy was on the opposite team from Ki Hyun,

but since he did pick out the Battle members....

he really wanted to perform with them...

enless...he was moved to the other team...

since the pics i saw was during the number game, and dodge ball...

so there's a possiblity he was moved to the other team...not so sure...]

Guest loving_D

im so excited for winter story 2007! i just heard about it at shcj.net. what news!

it really is a great goodbye present for us fans. :tears:

Archived