[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

Wheeee.. My 1,000th posts!!

I was gonna celebrate it on SHINHWA's thread anyway.. hehehe and HAPPY 800TH PAGE!! =D

BONUS PICTURES!!! NO HOTLINKING!! NO QUOTING PICTURES!! CAPS BY ME :)

andycaps1am6.jpg >> Andy's belly button ^^;;

hyesungcaps4cc8.jpg >> Hyesung's muscles xD

Guest angelix

[24/12] [News] JunJin discharged from hospital, resume solo activites

JunJin was admitted to the hospital on 15th Dec after being diagnosed with acute pneumonia.

He stayed there for a week and was discharged on 22nd Dec from Seoul Kangnam hospital.

On the 23rd, he began another furious round of activites, starting from a performance at KINTEX organized by MBC Radio.

JunJin was accepting an award on behalf of Shinwa at the 2006 Golden Disk Awards on the 14th Dec when he fainted backstage shortly after and was admitted to the hospital swiftly.

JunJin thank everyone for their concern & support. Although he hasn't fully recovered, he's feeling better now.

Because the MBC Radio activity cannot be postponed, JunJin decided to go ahead with his performance.

JunJin will be performing at Chuncheon City on 24th Dec 7pm for a Mnet Special Program Taping.

Source: ocean6

Chinese Translation: chouszesze@bestshinhwa中文网

English Translation: AtelierGal/Hikki@SimplyDongwan/ http://s-shinhwasarang.net

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=193.0

Guest devylann

wow....great to see everyone posting....800th!!! exciting!!!!

YES!!! PAGE 801 IS MINE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............

shinhwa is alwase soooo busy.....my-o-my!!!!... :D they looking real good!!!! seems like hyesung is building up huh???...lookin' good!!! :D :D

Guest samshiku

another one for u girls....^^

=======================================================================

Eric's post on GOOD[?]

6/9/2003

Group S Eric's Rap Edit

니가 힘들 때도 니가 즐거울 때도 니가 외로워할 때도 니가 날 생각할 때도

무조건 다 하필이면 날 만나 남잔 다 똑같다고 피한 니가

They all lie 그대 눈물 흘러 비가 돼서 흐르고 내 가슴엔 맺혀 피가 무조건 다

Livin' la vida loca spanish way sayin' my feelin' 지금 누가 누굴 탓해

단 한순간조차 잊지 못해 네 그림자를 좇아 무조건 다 내 잘못이야

Emotion hesitation 야 mind end 야 happening in seperation

지켜주소서 하늘이여 그녈 지켜주소서

this is what you see online, aish~everything else is correct, 'cept fot this particular part "Emotion hesitation 야 mind end 야 happening in seperation". why on earth is there a '야' you may ask? im sure you smart people should already know, and you can try replacing '야' with 'of, it would then be both gramatically and musically correct wouldn it? perhaps the person who copied the lyrics had mistook 'of' for '야'...on second thought it actually would look more like 'ah'. its quite a pity cos 'ah' would make it look better[i have no idea what this sentence means sorry!] but upon seeing the results i really like the rap lyrics to this song, its also one of my most favorite raps. i intend to perform this in tml's inkigayo. but this is suppose to be secret so no one else knows. just like how [some traditional weapon] is used as a secret weapon i am one too. but it would be too bad if i were mistaken to be a secret [i dunno what this is exactly...but its another lame pun which can only be expressed in chinese/chinese-influenced languages, but trust me its sounds LAAME]!! I AM A SECRET WEAPON...byebye~

Eric

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19/9/2003

we have a new family member

age:50 days color:chamqi color size:my palm speciality:know where to mini cooper and urine species: cocker spaniel

yesterday i felt bored staying at home surfing the web, so i decided to go out driving to breathe in some fresh air. i was met with a surprise! just like how they sell cakes in little vehicles they were selling puppies! at the break of dawn, at the side of the road those little ones were so pitiful and oh so very cute and small that i stopped my car and looked at them for a very long time. i loved the particularly small-headed, retarded/dumb-looking cocker spaniel most, so i decided to bring it home with me. its name is chamqi, and its a genious, on its very first day home it immediately could tell where it should mini cooper and urine...young puppies that do not require potty-training is very rare, this little one is a genious, i will teach it to speak, i will teach it korean and english...since im gonna stay at home alot due to this little guy there is plenty of time for experimentation.

CHAMQI FIGHTING!

Eric

======================================================================

credits: bestshinhwa

i like the last post best he is SOOO adorable...*going gaga over eric*

edit: oh ya! i want to comment on 'chamqi color' ??!!! hahahahahah! he is one ridiculously adorable AND gorgeous man.^^

and soompi changed my richard simmons to mini cooper...so pls read it as sh*tt cos it sounds more like the original version...excreting or any other more complex words would lose the child-like quality of his posts^^

WOW, 1000th posts! Congratulations!

Thank you for the good laugh so early in the morning day before Christmas.

I couldn't help laughing when I saw the circle you drew on Andy's belly button! TOO CUTE!

I was gonna celebrate it on SHINHWA's thread anyway.. hehehe and HAPPY 800TH PAGE!! =D

Andy's belly button ^^;;

Guest coolieever

kyah~ michelle hasnt been here in forever.. BLAME SCHOOL!!! haha, i remember that wansyung soup xD i showed it to my brother and he repeatedly watched it >< woo~ go junjin~ although he isnt 150% fully recovered, he still wants to perform ^^;; eric's doggy is so cute ^^ woo~ go us!!! 801 pages!!! now i have to go finish my highschool applications x___X

Guest love.peace.happiness.

I LOVE SHINHWA!!! they were the first group/artist that got me hooked on korean music..i love all the members they kinda balance each other out and i can't see them being Shinhwa without one another..so i hope they stay together for a long time...

^ yeah same here shinhwa was the first to get me into KPOP and im glad they did because ive never loved any other group of singer more than them ^^

Not sure if we are thinking about the same thing but this is a flash I saw on bestshinhwa, made by a korean fan that brought Eric's diary entry from 3 years ago (wow is it that long already?) to a whole new visual level. Kriza asked about this before..so here ya go!

Soup Recipe's Flash Link Don't worry there is no blood involved

Credit to Korean fan: hosiko (see introduction on flash)

Recipe: See Page 798. Thanks to Samshiku.

Want to get to know the Chef of that infamous soup? See picture below.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi.../2435189956.jpg

LOL! omg thanks for the link haha eric is soo funny i had to check out the link and i felt guilty boiling dongwan and hyesung but i wanted to know what happens lol haha

That's his nickname during the time when shinhwa stayed & live together, during when shinhwa was still under sm :) so its like ages ago but the cute nick still sticks with him :blush:

[Caps] 061222 Junjin On Manwon Happiness Part 2

credits : Oceans six + http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

oooh i saw this on youtube that rozzyful uploaded there were a lot of shinhwa moments in there -sigh- i miss them

linh thank you ^^ i didnt like my name before but i guess i like it now since not many people have it lol. ive never seen dongwan act in a drama before accuatly maybe ill check it out sometime later im currently watching goong right now :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO SHINHWA AND EVERYONE ELSE!! and for our 801th page ^^ although im late for the 800th post

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My fellow SHCJ fans!

I hope you guys have one great CHRISTMAS!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO ^_^

2007 - Can't wait for SHINHWAFIED MOMENTS!!!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

WOw!!! HAPPY 800th!!! YAY! ^^~~~ I really miss Shinhwa now that its Christmas!! T.T

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

awwwww....merrry christmas everyone!!! :DD

and hello strawberry16! did we ever get introduced? i'm rozzy! nice to meet u! keke...itz glad to kno that atleast a few people are goin to my youtube channel. x]

i'll be back with uh..."christmas presents" later..x]

and again...HAPPY BDAY LINH! (i'll leave ur little present in orange crush)

i came here to say..

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

my lovely SHINHWA-FAN FRIENDS! ^_^

I hope 2007 will be a SHINHWA-tastical year for everybody!!

--

Wow! that eric killing sungie & dongwan to eat em up was hilarous. LOL! I LOVED THE PICTURE TOO. omgigod. eric is such a cannibal :ph34r:

Archived