[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

bwahahahah xtine you're funny~!!

samshiku, that song is funny~!!! "shinhwa, we make money yo!" and then "sm, you make a whole lot of money yo!" is this an official song or what? cos this is the first time i've heard it.. it's pretty catchy though =P i like it too!!

ahh, i own a page again~!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh..i agree! i juss listened to the song. itz hilarious. keke.

"shinhwa...we make money yo!"

"ko-re-a...we make money yo!"

"southside...we make money yo!"

"sm...you make a whole lot of money yo!"

i wonder where itz frm..did eric really make it? lolz.

i listened to SAT feat. M too! itz good. i like it. kekekkek. x333.

nutzie: am i funnii ? LOL :blush:

were u talkin about the me describin the parts sungie had?

LOL

anywayssssssss must go listen to erics 'we make money yo' LOL

i like that already. HAHA

you know who i havent seen here in the longest time.... LYNDA !!

Guest theLEGEND

SAT & Lee Minwoo - SAT With M

Release Date: December 4, 2006

Track List:

01 지우개 (Feat. Lee Minwoo)

02 물고기, 내가 모르는 것

03 지우개 (Instrumental)

04 물고기, 내가 모르는 것 (Instrumental)

^Anyone heard those songs already??

Is it just me who think the song in track 02 is VERY similar to Shin Hye Sung's Mo Reu Get Na Yo song?? :unsure:

Or it is the same song? :wacko:

Guest junizee

haha im glad to be back again too! but soompis so hard to connect to..i just finally was able to connect.. :/ but yay rozzy i love the pix! so adorable! u know the one where ric is hugging naked andy from behind is too preesh..and i thought it was funny how andy's fingers looked fatter in the hand print in comparison to ric's lol...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah! a lot of things have happened...

last saturday, everything was quiet and well, then sunday something explosive happened and bam! it was gone by monday. ah.

this thread is too fast sometimes!

since some are telling me i post too long, plus i bet you guys don't read my whole post anyway ^^, i decided to stick with my last post's format, which was to reply on the important topics :P

then spam after the catching up.

:ph34r:

who are the lead singers/rappers of the group? How would you rank them?

for me, the leads for vocals are (1) Hyesung (this is obvious); (2) Dongwan (i find that he sings a lot of the verses of the songs, and he often does the background vocals); (3) Minwoo (he's talented, but he always either sings in the beginning...i don't remember any songs where he dominated the vocal parts); (4) Junjin (this is only because they've finally given him larger vocal roles in the songs.)

Rapping: (1) Eric (this is obvious cause he evens writes the rap lyrics); (2) Andy; (3) Junjin (this is only because he sings and raps, so it balances out).

Please don't get mad at what i've said, it's just an opinion. :)

hyesung is obviously the lead singer. his voice is really smooth and unique, it's like when you're listening to it, it has this "something" that sets it apart from the others. his sustain is really good too, it's long and bridges the gap between lines that he sings. i think sungie is the lead singer because his voice is the coolest and calmest of all.

dongwan... i love his voice. when he's singing songs that are within his voice range, his voice is actually perfect. hm, wannie's voice is very powerful. it's thick and strong and very forceful. he can hit high notes but is better with middle notes with thick ends.

minwoo is different. his voice is soft. it's so sweet and calm. it's so easy to listen to. it flows like river... haha. okay, so i'm being too poetic but seriously, minwoo's voice is like this. and also, when he sings, notice the feelings he put into it.. the breathing, the hidden expressions, it's really good.

junjin's voice is good. it's deep and kinda raspy in a wonderful way. it gets low, then normal again. as for his rapping, it's okay. i mean, his rapping is really clear. clearer than eric's at times, even.

andy's rapping is smooth and sweet. it's like minwoo's singing... only, it's rapping.

eric's rap is like wannie's singing. it's powerful and very rythmic. it's so fun to listen to it...

as for hyesung's rapping... I LOVE IT!

i was in a total HYESUNG mode when i listened to him rapping and imagine what state i was in when i watched him rap in winter story... grahh!!!!

SUNGIE MODE!

in my opinion, this is what a band is for. they have their own special parts. their own special places in the songs... where they belong with the emotions and lyrics.

if not...

then why be in a band?

they can go and form their own solo career, which is what minwoo, sungie and jinnie did.

but since they're shinhwa... they need to consider the others... :P

and also, in some songs... the rapping is the main part so eric and andy and jinnie are the stars! :P

For some reason I'm so addicted to Yo! and All your dream perfs lately. I think it was triggered by somebody who commented that Shinhwa's perfs aren't as powerful or syncronized as some new boybands and that's why they prefer them to ShinHwa. I've always thought that no one's as syncronized as ShinHwa and no one performed quite as powerfully as dear Minbong.

aren't as powerful and scynchronized?

heck, they should go and watch a wrestling show if they want powerful and a ballet performance if they want synchronised.

shinhwa's only human.

i've seen many groups nowadays with perfs that can never equal shinhwa's... do i have to name names? if i do, i'll come off as a bad girl again for bashing. wa.

but anyway, in my opinion, shinhwa's stage presence is WONDERFUL! they fill up the whole stage... they're larger than life, in a sense. i don't know but when i watch some bands on stage now, i get this empty feeling like their charisma as a group is lacking. sure, individually, they're all good, they can even release solo albums themselves if they want to but their workmanship as one is not good enough. and working as one is what shinhwa has perfected through their 8 years of experience.

plus minu's VERY POWERFUL on stage. very very very.

Hahaha cookies. U__U I can't be trusted with cookies, I'll end up eating them. I think I'll work as a maid. (: Hopefully they don't abuse me... LOL I don't think the Mun's are the kinds of people who would abuse their maid... right? >__> I'll be an extremely kind and hard working maid. 8D And when Eric comes... BAM I'll rape him in his room. LOLOLOL. that's so terrible. u__U;;

Hahaha "I want to eat Minu for dinner"? XD;; OMGG! That would be... kinda scary to see. I don't think fans have ever shown Shinhwa members banners that says those things... or have they? LOL. If I were them, I'd be KIIIINDA scared. Haha ~ I'll see about blogging, but I never have time anymore. =\ Even now, it's hard to make time to go on soompi & Orange Crush. But i'll visit your blogggg (:

a maid! ah, great idea Riz! and rapping eric in his room? another great idea! hehe.. you think of the most perverted wonderful ideas! :P

i think a lot of people wants minu for dinner, in one way or another. ;)

i think, they'd be kinda used to crazy banners now already, no? :P

about blogging, i'm not forcing you to come back! *kidnaps riz and ties her to a chair until she makes a site*

love you riz!

speaking of oraneg crush!!!! i haven't been in there for so long! gr.

nowadays the new groups like SS501, dbsk, SUJU are becoming more n more similar to the typical American pop boybands.. the old Kpop songs were more emotional and unique..

for me shinhwa has the best choreography for a boyband..

and yeah they can't go all out in their concerts bcoz they were singing live.. it's just impossible for a human body to dance with that much power and sing perfectly for 10 minutes.. n almost all their hits are upbeat dance songs.. that's why they always perform hey come on, perfect man, and hero back to back in the very beginning of a concert.. they won't have enough stamina if it's put in the middle or at the end of the concert..

and sometimes i can't help but thinking that it might be bcoz there's no SM managers around anymore that will beat them up if they don't go all out.. ;p

the reason why eric's rap lyrics doesn't make sense is because sometimes he copied the lyrics of American hiphop/rap songs and only changed the words here and there.. and that makes the lyrics completely grammatically incorrect.. some western songs don't make sense in terms of the meaning, while eric's lyrics don't make sense in terms of both grammar and meaning..

his english is okay, better than average for korean/asian standard but not good enough for american standard.. however, his english rap lyrics (the ones he ripped off american songs) are just crap..

+

oh and here are some of eric's lyrics:

the lyrics above actually are gibberish..

to me, it sounds like some irrelevant english words put together to make a sentence..

of course not all his lyrics are like that, the ones in 'Sun in Our Heart' and 'Sunflower' in the japanese album are good..

totaly agree. it seems that some bands nowadays are reincarnations of nsync and backstreet...

exactly! i think that too! shinhwa's choreography is by far the best. ^^ i love their stages, live or not live. one of my favorites is YOUR MAN perfs, it's live, and it's hecka powerful.

and i remember the reviews on them in singapore... how they sang all songs live excpet for wild eyes and still had a VERY POWEERFUL STAGE.

lmao on the SM part. haha..

and also i remember what they said in some talkshow how back then, after perfs, they'd watch themselves and see who made mistakes and when they see who, they all hang their heads and kinda be sad for someime... (i remember hyesung is one o the ones who messed up a lot of times and he'll go out and drink cause he messed up and eric is kinda angry with him...)

but now, they say that when someone makes a mistake, they just laugh and help that person back up again...

i'd have to disagree with you on that last part though, let's say eric copied... it's wrong, let's forgive him and go on with our lives. actually i admire how he tries to write all the rap lyrics for shinhwa songs. some artists don't EVEN TRY. at least eric tries. righty?

and also, rap is... hm... it doesn't make sense most of the time.

rapping is about the BEAT AND HOW YOU INCORPORATE WORDS INTO THAT BEAT... and heck! raps i've heard from americans are like... weird. :crazy: actually, they say that filipinos are more obssesed with correct grammar than americans are... maybe cause it's their first language? and they don't give a damn anymore?

plus... american standards.. ah! ever since i took up history 1 last semester... my eyes were opened to the cruelty of americans, well, i thought they were cruel before but now they're just plain evil... haha. but now that i know how they became the WORLD POWER... i don't look up to them anymore. argh. i can't belive they did that! americans and their manipulative powers.... grawr.

hm, gibberish... i don't get what's wrong with it though. i've heard lots of songs spoken in gibberish.... like a filipino band HALE for example....

"And i do reside in your heat

that puts up the fire with me and find

Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles

That's what i'll do if we say goodbye"

that was one stanza and heck, i don't get it. but i love hale... haha, not love love them but just don't like their gibberish lyrics...

me and my friends were like " :crazy: " what are they trying to tell us?

but this was BIG hit... see?

and in my opinion, unless this is an official translation, there are some mistakes too. ^^

not all translators are good, some make mistakes with wordings and whatnot...

so i don't really trust translations that much when it comes to word per word stuff...

OKIES.. i'd skip the dramatic part. cause my heart ached when i saw those string of posts.... you know.. about lynnshim...

i pmed her just for good measures...

and they were also saying how theres a battle between sm and shinhwa and how lee soo man hates artist who leave sm.

haha, the girls said i was like a satellite, cos i updated them with the latest news on shinhwa and other kpop stuff. theyre all so clueless comapred to me. wait till they meet u guys!!! yeah, they dont know n e thing, they didn't even know shinhwa came out with a japanese album.

oh yeah, at church, one of the girls said they like andy the least, cos they dont know much about him.

how can they like andy least??????? andy dongseng!!! (ok, he's really my hyung but he's so little brother-like). not liking andy is like not liking an innocent cute baby!!!!!

true true.. lsm is an anti-fan! ^^

go DV!!!! be the satellite!!! :P

i dub thee, satellite boy. *does the sword pating on right, then left then head shoulder thingy*

and NOT LIKE ANDY????

haha, i totally remembered my little sister alex! bwahahah!!~~~

i'll post at the end of this post what i'm talking about.....

amyliaz, thanks for the minu walpapers.

i remember when my wallpaper was a collage a did on PS with minu's pics where he's showing off his abs and pecs.. haha.. my mom was like" WHAT IS THAT???" and lectured me about being decent and all that... she said i'm being way too old for my age.

glad she can't come here and see all these comments about eating minu.... B)

I too like to see them together because they do have so much chemistry together. Having them together is just harder these days and it is way more precious now when that happens. Which I think is great because that just makes Shinhwa more valuable as a group. It is not so easy to see "Shinhwa"-the legend. :D

I believe though that individual activities only makes them stronger and better. There are reasons why this is a much better strategy for boybands. Just see what happens to all these boybands after a while. They tend to break up.

I am for individual activities. Spread their wings but they will always be Shinhwa.

i agree with everything you said.

and like what i've said thousand of times before...

i feel that shinhwa being in their own solo activities is a good way of showing that they are individuals too. taht they have individual talents, individual charisma... individual things that they can shine in....

but when they come together, they fit perfectly as one and all the individuality just disappears to form SHINHWA.

lol..

people said that sm was very desperate to have sign a contract with shinhwa

HOWEVER.. the shinhwa members wanted 42 yuk won per yr contract (about $4.2 million) and sm only gave them a 36 yuk won per yr contract (about $3.6 million dollars)

thats why they chose another company who could give them their price

i remember from one article that it wasnt the GoodEMG company that they firt signed with(i forgot what company it was), however that company didnt gave them their downpayment right on time, that's why they chose GoodEMG..and there it is

however some people say that they just did that because they just wanted to get out from lee soo man's grasps..who knows

i find it really interesting though..

that there was an article last month that said hyori was given a $700,000 per year contract when shinhwa members were given that same amount INDIVIDUALLY in 2003 and then they renewed their contracts last year.. i wonder how much it cost Good EMG

lol.. shinhwa members are good businessmen

ah, the mystery is solved.

SHINHWA... definitely good businessmen...

i can imagine the six of them sitting around a table with the tv on in the background, the lights turned off and them sipping some sort fo beverage and talking in hushed voices... debating their next moves... and eric preciding over the "meeting"....

haah...

i'm pretty weird at this moment.

M Live Works Concert Pics

DO NOT HOTLINK NOR QUOTE

or else!!!

credits on the pics + shinhwachangjo

do you SEE what I SEE?

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME????

joyce!!! i still have dreams! i still want to live!

but heck... thos eminu pics are hecka HOT!!!!!!

grawr!!~~~~~

ah yes.. silk pants.. il ove him in it.. and the silk top too..

soo smooth so thin..

WHY WONT IT JUS GLIDE DOWN AND SLIP OFF T_____T

*erases dirty thoughts*

:phew::ph34r:

i swear minwoo is so hot. he knows hes hot too. LOL

yeah? why won't it???????

*tugs hard*

*tugs harder*

*takes out a pair of scissors*

;););)

i used to love Nsync too!! they dance well.. but i don't like the way their choreography makes only 1 member stand out.. i used to love the way JT moves, but that's before i saw minwoo.. lol.. and their choreography is nothing compared to korean groups.. they mostly dance on their own, no interaction whatsoever.. i recently watched their popodyssey concert, and i feel like each of them is doing his own solo concert as if the other members are not there.. let alone the artist-fan interaction..

it always gives me a chill watching how they out of nowhere comes out of the group routine and smoothly return after singing their part.. i always feel like watching a basketball game!!! ^^ perhaps it's bcoz they have such a great chemistry as a group.. i remember someone (i think it was hyesung) said they know what to do next on stage just by looking at each other's eyes..

i always love watching performances of dance groups such as nsync, dbsk, etc.. but for them, i only need to download 1 perf for each choreography coz the rest will look exactly the same..

as for shinhwa, they always make every performance look different even for the same song and same choreography.. i think it's mainly bcoz they have Minwoo.. i love the little moves they do and their expression when they're not doing the routine.. hyesung's and dongwan's are not that creative, but the others' are very interesting to watch esp. minwoo.. honestly, i think Minwoo is a performer with the best stage manner i've ever known.. i love every move his body makes and every expression his face makes esp. in 'Wedding'.. and he often changes the routines a little bit here n there.. in concerts sometimes it's even on impulse.. the rest of members do that too but not as often as minwoo does.. that's why i can stand watching 10 different perfs in a row for exactly the same song.. for example, in Yo! sometimes minwoo jumps to make a way for eric to come out, sometimes he doesn't.. in I pray 4 u, i'm always excited watching how the 5 members would come out (they once did riding-the-train thingy!! ^^) in hero, it should be minwoo moving to the left n hyesung moving to the right while facing the audience, but lately minwoo keeps doing it while facing hyesung.. in wedding, i think it's supposed to be junjin lifting minwoo, but sometimes they do their own thing.. sometimes they make a heart together, sometimes it's minwoo lifting junjin.. there's even a perf where minwoo sticks his butt to junjin.. they always have a way to fool around improvize a perf so it doesn't get old.. and of coz, their fanservice is the best!!

i never thought wansyung didn't dance well too.. i always thought all of them were really good dancers.. and their so well-coordinated choreography is the one that has got me into shinhwa in the first place.. i loved watching their performances.. they looked so hot and cool and their choreography just blew me away.. but then i watched love letter.. and i got to know 'better' about them off stage.. lol..

i don't understand why they never do wild eyes live while they've done it for perfect man, hey come on, and hero.. i don't think the routine is that hard.. they only sit on the chair, get on and off the chair, and walk around the chair..

i believe minwoo did most of the choreography.. junjin helped here and there.. but i don't know what it means by 'Hyesung's Perfect Man'..

that's something to learn from SM.. lol..

i love your posts!!!

hehe...

i think i'll be printing your posts now too.

i usually print out good posts and read them and read them at home or while in school. ^^ when my mom sees me she's like, "oh! krizza's studying!" but in truth i'm actually reading AMY's posts. hehe.....

anyways, in my opinion.....

minu OWNS the stage.

he's always so energetic! always full of tricks up his sleeve.

i love watching his live perfs...

ah, his body just flows... actually, i think the music is the one following his body's movements.... :P

and in some of their angel perfs.. minwoo just had to insert his own move into the song when the beat goes on towards the end.. argh.

:P plus yeah, i'm krizza and your name is also kriza? ^^ ain't that cool? B)

and yeah, i can't remember who said this.... the wansyung thingy not being good dancers... i think they are :P and this only goes to prove how their individuality dissolves once they're SHINHWA already.. i mean, watch hyesung's live perfs of his solo songs and imgine that hyesung dancing eusha eusha or yo! or your man or brand new.... hehe.... :P

OR RAPPING!!!!! wa. sungie mode!!!!!!

xxtine_21, thanks for the little trip down their hair days... i remember this part of his forum where they had his hairstyles.. some of them...

minu hairstyles.....

HAIR LOVE!!!!!

1. wannie!

i LOVE all his hair styles, probably cause it's almost the same throughout the years? hehe... but really, i love his hair whatever he do with it. short, long, or his present one.... i love wannie.

2. minu!

best hair for minu in my opinion is his "girlfriend" hair... :P or his 2nd solo jib hair ^^ i love love love his hair then... but i must say i love his hair whenever.

3. andy!

i love andy's hair during 7th jib and also now! plus whne he have it straight, he looks so cute!

5. hyesung!

sungie hair is definitely 7th jib too. or that storm cf hair.... and yeah, did i mention already how i'm in a sungie mode right now??? *watches winter story mv where hyesung raps.... ahrgh... sungie MODE!!!!!*

6. eric!

i love eric's hair in 7th jib too. it's so sexy... you know, the LL hair..... and also his hair for domino pizza cf. ^^ he looks so clean and so handsome.

7. jinnie

i love jinnie's "lost boy hair"... which was during 7th jib time too. hehe...... and also his hair in the winterstory mv was to die for!!!!!!

AMY! yeah, i just realised that.... if we really think as in look closely, we'd see that they worked their butts off for 5 short months. and the appearances are so far compressed... hm.

thanks!

XTINE!!!! thanks for the YT links... woodong!!!!!!!

Rozzy, haha.. some ricdy moments...

and heck!!!!!!

cartoons!!!!!!!!!

the cartoons looks soooooooooooooo cute!

waaa!!~~~~~~

persephone, thanks for the tribute! it's really good! and you say you're a begginer?

nutzie, heck! i remember that dance!!!!!! sungie on top of.. hm.. who was it again? andy? haha..... and the minu begging eric part where he acts like a caterpilar. haha..... waa!!~~~ i'm going to go and watch it right now!

Rozzy, i'll be waiting for these YT links! ^^

is it just me or does eric looks too skinny?

^^

whatever, i'm in a sungie mode! hahaahahha!!!!!

krazie4adream, i think they're good. but it would be also good if you play with colors too ^^ not colors as in add colors cause i like the black and white effect but colors as in colors to the graphic itself.. hm, it's kinda weird so i'll... wait.....

XTINE! hehe, lynda said she won't be posting here for sometime ^^

and i heard from dv that's she 's kinda lazy to do so! bwhaahah!!! *bad lynda*

peace!!!!!!

samshiku, that's one hell of a song.. SM... ahe!!~~~~ eric too cute for words with his songs....

and also.... sat's and m's song is really good ^^

i like it... :P

and yeah, about my sister alex? i'll upload her clips... haha..... she's an andy fan as in she loves andy!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SISTER AND HER ANDY MODE

1. she watched the andy clips i burned for one whole day and was practically drooling over andy!

2. she was totally addicted to JUMP, the one that eric and andy directed....

3. the pasted andy's pics into this fan and said it was an ANDY FAN. haha...

4. and then she made headbands and with papers like ears stuck on top with the name andyw ritten on it and she said it was an ANDY HEADBAND then she made me a dongwan one and my other sister joey a hyesung one.

5. then she took her cereal box and cut the back part then pasted andy's pictures on the inside and wrote some stuff.. and she called it her ANDY BOX.

6. then she propped it on a chair and shone a flashlight on it with an orange light, then she played shinhwa songs and then she sat in front of it and started reciting "andy saranghae" while sitting indian style like she's doing yoga. gawd.

and she said it was her ANDY SHRINE!

i guess i made my little sister crazy.....

and yeah, she just turned 9 last october.... heck. i'm not a good sister!

yay! this thread is really growing fast!

i cant keep up.. muhahaha!

about the hairstyles..

dongwan: i just love whatever style his hair has.. though he's so sexy-looking during their 6th jib..

minwoo: just the same with wannie.. but i love most during their 2nd jib..

hyesung:i love his hair during their 7th jib.. haha!

eric:i dunno.. but i love his current hair right now.. ahihihi..

jinnie: he looks good with short hair.. haha! and i love his hair during their 7th jib..

andy: nah! i love whatever his hairstyle is.. he'll still look so cute.. hahaha!!

well.. they all looked so good on their 7th jib! ahihihi..

^ yeah you're right..

anyways

here are some of my favourite shinhwa clips !!

JUNJIN AND SE7EN

ERIC SPEAKING ENGLISH

more WOODONG<3

Ricjin sleeping filmed by sungie

and that's all for now (:

yay! now im on a woodong mode!

ahihihi..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

well.. they all looked so good on their 7th jib! ahihihi..

yay! now im on a woodong mode!

yes ye syes!

they all look good during 7th jib! heck! they're all eat-worthy during 7th jib. even andy was sexy and not just cute!

and yep, i'm now in a woodong mode + sungie mode ^^

thanks to xtine and some fiction with the name choice.... :P

anyways... i'll be watching ten dollar happiness again. :P

Maricia of YT has 1-8 of it... :P

okies, i just want you to watch it and be in an eric mode and a minu mode and a wannie mode, and a sungie mode, and an andy mode, and a jinnie mode all at once ^^

if you've seen it already, i know you have, i demand you watch it again. ^^

Guest samshiku

has anyone here just made some shinhwa calendars for 2007?

there are some here i think...http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?showtopic=11499

RTR_BMS_lva: i wldnt be surprised if they said tt..cos she's everyone dream girl. she;s my dream girl too.. omg. im not les though hahaha

but hyori's v close to minwoo. and wannie and her kinda hooked up before during high sch days

listen to this!! --> http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=SG9A6J56

eric's song 'make money yo'! i love it anyone knows where i can get this?

there is this line 'SM u make a whole lot of money yo' lolz

^LOLLL..i wna hear this too!

Sm sure makes lots of $....FROM FANS. :phew:

listen to this!! --> http://tv.mofile.com/cn/xplayer.swf?v=SG9A6J56

eric's song 'make money yo'! i love it anyone knows where i can get this?

there is this line 'SM u make a whole lot of money yo' lolz

and minwoo's single with SAT ROCKS! everyone should listen to it^^

Hi there Samshiku,

I happen to have this song but not uploaded anywhere yet. After I get that done, I'll send you the link.

This song must have been recorded after they left SM. Only Eric has the guts to do this. B)

He even performed it on stage. It might have been a fan meeting though. I read that this song was a collaboration between Eric and Minwoo, I think. Eric with the funky lyrics and Minwoo for the instruments mix.

It is risky to be singing this way about one of the giant influence in the industry. :sweatingbullets: However, that's the truth, there is no lying in this lyrics. Everybody makes money but SM is making a whole lot of money, mind you! YO!

Guest paigehk

Holy moly...I'm only gone for 2 days and there are like, 7-8 pages to catch up?.....

Anyways, 2 days without coming to this thread or without Shinhwa were really dry, it feels like I don't have any water for a whole day...but it's work, I have to do it to get pay in order to buy SHINHWA's cds and DVD...lol

who are the lead singers/rappers of the group? How would you rank them?

for me, the leads for vocals are (1) Hyesung (this is obvious); (2) Dongwan (i find that he sings a lot of the verses of the songs, and he often does the background vocals); (3) Minwoo (he's talented, but he always either sings in the beginning...i don't remember any songs where he dominated the vocal parts); (4) Junjin (this is only because they've finally given him larger vocal roles in the songs.)

Rapping: (1) Eric (this is obvious cause he evens writes the rap lyrics); (2) Andy; (3) Junjin (this is only because he sings and raps, so it balances out).

Please don't get mad at what i've said, it's just an opinion

I know it's obvious that HYESUNG is a the vocal lead. His voice is just more than wonderful....but if you ask me who voice i love the most out of them...I would say DONGWAN. I like his strong and powerful voice...I just love it, esp in Brand New...lol, he's amazingly hot

7. jinnie

i love jinnie's "lost boy hair"... which was during 7th jib time too. hehe...... and also his hair in the winterstory mv was to die for!!!!!!

The "lost boy hair" is my favorite hair cut of all time from anyone...

MY SISTER AND HER ANDY MODE

1. she watched the andy clips i burned for one whole day and was practically drooling over andy!

2. she was totally addicted to JUMP, the one that eric and andy directed....

3. the pasted andy's pics into this fan and said it was an ANDY FAN. haha...

4. and then she made headbands and with papers like ears stuck on top with the name andyw ritten on it and she said it was an ANDY HEADBAND then she made me a dongwan one and my other sister joey a hyesung one.

5. then she took her cereal box and cut the back part then pasted andy's pictures on the inside and wrote some stuff.. and she called it her ANDY BOX.

6. then she propped it on a chair and shone a flashlight on it with an orange light, then she played shinhwa songs and then she sat in front of it and started reciting "andy saranghae" while sitting indian style like she's doing yoga. gawd.

and she said it was her ANDY SHRINE!

i guess i made my little sister crazy.....

and yeah, she just turned 9 last october.... heck. i'm not a good sister!

hahaha...that's really funny

Good job!! Way to be big sister!! I'm trying to get my sister into Shinhwa too....but in a different ways...lol

@labingtatlo krizza is too cute ^^ I get blame just cuz krizza doesn't want to do her homework :) lolz

ANYWAYS...a favor gals. COuld anyone possibly translate what Eric's written here? Still got hours of IPA left to translate.

IF anyone can help, I would be forever grateful and I'll give full creds of course :D

besthjrxinvincibleparacgp0.jpg

Guest sunnydays.

^ Hmm... I see "Kiss"... LMAOO... & Study study. TSK TSK, Eric's not studyiiing ~ Hahaha

riz<3

since you call me sexy nerd... i need a name for you too... lets see \

smexy geek.. :blink:

meh, w/e it works for me! LOL!

Smexy geek? XDD Haha, alright works for me too. ^^; Yaay we're matching. rawwr<3

i miss shinhwa too (: htey don't come out together in shows anymore...not even anymore, but not at all!! its crazy!! gosh i miss them a lot!!!

ahah shinhwa rock?? i think i've seen a clip of that on youtube...it was intersting......i didn't really like it but.....ahahh it was entertaining...but i think i'm talking about a different one than you are.

its sad how all of them are just doing their own things you know like eric has his acting carrer, hyesung, minwoo, and now junjin are going solo, and i don't knw about wannie and andy, but i think they are doingsomething too...don't really know.

even though they aren't like a gourp and all i still think they are powerful, because they are reallygood at those things they do. you know? like hyesung minwoo junjin they can dance and sing sooo yah. gosh i don't knwo wht i'm talking about -__-

i'm sorry that i'm bringing this up again, but anyone know anything about the shinwha and breaking up thing?? or the army thing?? i mean no one has a sure answer, so wondering if anyone has the answers.....ahhh hate this subject but i'm soo curious.

dongwan does always dance random moves on LL and xman gosh its funny. and whenever he dances those moves he gets all embrassed after usually (: how cute. wannie soo cute.

eric, ahhaha yah he is childish, which makes him sooo hot. aha

i quoted a lot of thing....

Haha ~ The Shinhwa rock that I was talking about is actually the rock music genre, and Shinhwa focused on that genre during their 2nd jib or so (I think it is, right? O__o;; oh gosh, I'm forgetting my Shinhwa knowledge), which includes the songs "Yo!" & the other song where Jinnie was the lead in the MV (OMG i can't believe I'm forgetting --;;; )... the rock songs are very different from their boyband status, but it's actually better, because it definately shows Shinhwa and their awesomeness. haha XD;; Dongwan is going to do a drama, while Andy goes on game shows like Xman and does hosting. Shinhwa is NOT breaking up, and as for the army thing, members are going to do their army duty starting middle to late of next year.

^ yeah you're right..

anyways

here are some of my favourite shinhwa clips !!

JUNJIN AND SE7EN

ERIC SPEAKING ENGLISH

more WOODONG<3

Ricjin sleeping filmed by sungie

and that's all for now (:

since the topic of favourite hairstyles is on..

FOR MINWOO:

I really think he looks good with any style we throw at him. Some of my personal favourites are..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...inwoolee203.jpg

^ around the 7th jib: it gives him the cute boy next door kind of a look

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...inwoolee281.jpg

^ perfect man 5th jib: wooooooooooooooooot !! so sexy and cute. and i just love it.

FOR DONGWAN:

I don't think there was ever a time when I didn't like his hair.. oh except when it was long in 'Only One' LOL

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...ongwankim10.jpg

^ 6th jib: loves it!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...ongwankim45.jpg

^ pulls off beanies the best!

FOR ERIC:

He looks like such a gentlemen with his hair longer

& he looks so sexy and bad-boy like with shorter hair

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...hinhwa/eric.jpg

^ 2nd jib: YO! so freakin sexy. iw ant to jump on him

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...wa/ericmun7.jpg

^ so incredibly gorgeous.. around 7th jib

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...Mun/eric6_1.jpg

^ so sexy during 6th

FOR HYESUNG:

I think he looks really good with the messy hair w/ bangs

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/xxti...yesungshin2.jpg

FOR JUNJIN:

I love his hair short.

best example of my favourite hairstyle on junjin: WATCH THE SHRIMP CRACKER CF!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

FOR ANDY:

I love his hair longer like in 7th jib and i like his hair short too

Those are my FAVORITE hairstyles (the ones I left in the quote thing). =D Eric looks SOOO hot when he was younger omgg jakslej;rkaesrasjkel;r. Wow. & I agree, Dongwan's hair has always been the best. Although when he had it long during the first three jibs, that's when I liked it the least LOL. but he's still so hot. O__O

I LOOOOVE Eric's hair in here (plus his gorgeous body X3)--

2006523201400383.jpg

And then ALL of their hair looked good in these pictures (well, for the 2nd one, only Eric, Sungie, & Jinnie) --

0117958302yn1.jpg

2005summerstorydvdz15li.jpg

And then, I really like these hair cuts on JunJin, makes him look like such an adorable guy --

birthdayloveeeeui5.png

While this other cut, I like too, it makes him look bad-boy hott (; --

junjin4_14.jpg

And here, of Dongwan, fixing his ROYAL THRONE of hair (LMAO. It's gorgeous <3) --

dwhotman01.jpg

BTWW the Shrimp cracker youtube clip... OMGGG I haven't seen that in forever. XDD;; THEY'RE SOO ADORABLE. Jinnie, he's so sexxy in that... & Dongwan, stuffing the crackers LOLOLOL. & Minbong & his seal face. Haha so adorable ^^ <33 Thanks for the clips, too. =D I LOOVED their 7th jib era. Yaayyy, time to watch Shinhwa! Puahaha >:]

http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ysstar/pic/00896951.jpg

credit: newsen.com

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=95414

Does anyone know what this news is about ? Eric was smiling.. should be something good.. I guess....

OMG.

ERIC IS GROWING BACK HIS HAIR!

BUT HE LOOKS SO SKINNY. =(

EAT MORE AND BUILD MUSCLE, ERIC BABY! & then you can show the world those sexxy abs you had. (; OHOHOHO<3

a maid! ah, great idea Riz! and rapping eric in his room? another great idea! hehe.. you think of the most perverted wonderful ideas! :P

i think a lot of people wants minu for dinner, in one way or another. ;)

i think, they'd be kinda used to crazy banners now already, no? :P

about blogging, i'm not forcing you to come back! *kidnaps riz and ties her to a chair until she makes a site*

love you riz!

speaking of oraneg crush!!!! i haven't been in there for so long! gr.

exactly! i think that too! shinhwa's choreography is by far the best. ^^ i love their stages, live or not live. one of my favorites is YOUR MAN perfs, it's live, and it's hecka powerful.

and i remember the reviews on them in singapore... how they sang all songs live excpet for wild eyes and still had a VERY POWEERFUL STAGE.

lmao on the SM part. haha..

and also i remember what they said in some talkshow how back then, after perfs, they'd watch themselves and see who made mistakes and when they see who, they all hang their heads and kinda be sad for someime... (i remember hyesung is one o the ones who messed up a lot of times and he'll go out and drink cause he messed up and eric is kinda angry with him...)

but now, they say that when someone makes a mistake, they just laugh and help that person back up again...

i'd have to disagree with you on that last part though, let's say eric copied... it's wrong, let's forgive him and go on with our lives. actually i admire how he tries to write all the rap lyrics for shinhwa songs. some artists don't EVEN TRY. at least eric tries. righty?

and also, rap is... hm... it doesn't make sense most of the time.

Hahaha... I don't have perverted ideas... U__U *COUGHCOUGH* LMAO. If I become a maid, I would serve Minbong for dinner. ^^ HAHAHA omgg that's terrible. XD;; Minbong should never be eaten. He should just be locked in a cage for eye candy. (: That's all, EYE candy, not MOUTH candy. =O haha. Oh yeah, they were such perfectionists back then. ^^ The game show was Happy Togther. That was a good clip, I was laughing my butt off. XD;; Rap is rap, Eric does it the best. >:] HAHAHA<3

Rozzy - Thank you for those chibi pictures of Shinhwa. XD;; It's weird, cuz a few days ago, I was trying to look for them, but I couldn't find any... and here you are, posting them!! Thanks so much!

... MAKE MORE MONEY YO? omggg I GOTTA hear this... XD;; How come I never knew of this before. --;; Oh wow, Eric, how brave of him to do something like this. LOL. I wanna heaaar~!

Guest kriza_09

I love you girl. Not that I'm biased :sweatingbullets: or trying to single anyone out...but it's definitely minu's influence. Some of the moves in SHinhwa dances look quite ridiculous when it's not done right (i.e. Wild eyes clap thingy). I love how minwoo flutters his fingers and how his shoulders 'dance' along to the music. I always anticipate Minu's solo parts too...wondering what he'll come up with! Sometimes he does something really awesome and I wait for it in the next perf...but he doesn't do it again :sweatingbullets: My fave is also when minsyung smile at each other during the hero perfs when they're all in a line.

Minu sticking his butt at Jinnie...do you mean this one? :)

con_first_love_minjin.gif

It's not that I don't think wansyung can't dance...they most definitely can when they put their mind to it. I just meant that they're the kind of people who takes a little more time. When I use to have dance class...there were always people who get moves right away and some who will take some time. But in the end, everything comes together ^^

Must add Eric looks lost half the time during a perf...even Andy makes the effort to sing or 'pretend' to sing. lolz But Eric's adorable that way :)

it wasn't that one.. it was during wedding perf..

i don't have the full perf, but here's a short clip on youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EQQTK3AKJBM

oh i tried the wild eyes clapping thingy, and it never looked right.. lol..

one thing about shinhwa is not all of them are that perfect of a dancer, singer, or performer..

but they know other members' weak parts so well and they can cover it even spontaneously on stage..

that's what makes them a perfect group..

i used to think 5 was the perfect number for a boyband and 6 was too many.. but no, without any one of them, shinhwa is nothing.. that's why i always love this equation: 6-1=0

i don't think shinhwa-1 still exists now if andy didn't come back to the group..

It's not really that they haven't been on a lot of shows together...it was just done in really quick succession...like mbc infinite challenge, heroine 6, xman special (that's 3 episodes), manwon happiness, a whole bunch of japanese shows + performances (Waratte Iitomo, Wannai R&B, Music On! etc), a bunch of miscellaneous concerts (mnet countdown in japan (lots of backstage stuff there) + U:US + kpoplive in Japan, etc), Asia Tour (that's 7 concerts in itself + rehearsal time + interviews + behind the scenes and all that good stuff), a bunch of radio shows all over asia, and quite a few magazine interviews. Also remember all the fansigns and fanmeetings.

Plus there's that concert in Japan to look forward to in January.

i guess they did accomplish a lot.. i feel sorry for the korean fans though.. although they did a lot as a group, most of them are overseas activites.. their time with korean fans was so short..

guyz! lolz..u kno how mbc had that 45th anniversary thing? i didn't kno junjin preformed until i was watch'n it! lolz. i'm goin to upload the whole thing on youtube later.

also! i dled the 5th fanmeeting frm bestshinhwa's clubbox. i wuld up it onto youtube..but i dun kno how to split .rmvb files. the 5th fanmeeting was wen they welcomed andy back.

do you have the link to the clubbox?? i've been looking for it!! ^^

hyesung is obviously the lead singer. his voice is really smooth and unique, it's like when you're listening to it, it has this "something" that sets it apart from the others. his sustain is really good too, it's long and bridges the gap between lines that he sings. i think sungie is the lead singer because his voice is the coolest and calmest of all.

dongwan... i love his voice. when he's singing songs that are within his voice range, his voice is actually perfect. hm, wannie's voice is very powerful. it's thick and strong and very forceful. he can hit high notes but is better with middle notes with thick ends.

minwoo is different. his voice is soft. it's so sweet and calm. it's so easy to listen to. it flows like river... haha. okay, so i'm being too poetic but seriously, minwoo's voice is like this. and also, when he sings, notice the feelings he put into it.. the breathing, the hidden expressions, it's really good.

to sum up, hyesung has the technique, dongwan has the power, n minwoo has the emotion.. together they blend so well.. and lately even junjin, yet with another kind of voice, has joined the force.. the first time i heard him sing solo was in 2005 summer concert.. he totally blew me away.. never expected him to sing that good.. yet he has a different voice from the 3 members..

and i love hyesung's voice!! i think he has the dreamiest voice ever!! *i'm not the right person to say 'the best' coz i know nothing about vocal techniques*

this summer was the first time i went back to my homecountry after i became a shinhwa fan, and during my 2-month stay there, 'once in a lifetime' officialy became my family's favorite song (they never heard Kpop before).. ^^ my brother said hyesung's voice brings peace to his heart.. lol.. and my mom said they all have excellent voices.. she even thought eric was the main singer in shinhwa coz she watched him singing in super rookie..-_-"

hm, gibberish... i don't get what's wrong with it though.

i never said there's anything wrong with his lyrics being gibberish sometimes.. sorry if i sounded that way, but i just stated the fact that it is gibberish, that's all.. and for me there's nothing wrong with that.. though sometimes i find it funny..

and my favorites have always been:

'it's one-way ticket and i hope you don't waste it'

'from a scale 1 to 10

compliment you're so perfect

I dunno where the number could end' - Your Man.

i don't know where he got that but i really like it.. it's smart.. lol..

:P plus yeah, i'm krizza and your name is also kriza? ^^ ain't that cool? B)

kriza is not my actual name though.. it's my highschool name contracted and that's what we call our sports team squad.. kinda like club HOT -> choti.. lol..

and yeah, i can't remember who said this.... the wansyung thingy not being good dancers... i think they are :P and this only goes to prove how their individuality dissolves once they're SHINHWA already.. i mean, watch hyesung's live perfs of his solo songs and imgine that hyesung dancing eusha eusha or yo! or your man or brand new.... hehe.... :P

if you see him only during his solo album activities, you would've thought he's just a typical ballad singer like Tei, SungSiKyung, Tim etc.. so shy, quiet, and sweet.. but inside, he's such a funny and silly ballad prince.. a meanie one, too (minor league in loveletter) ^^

Wow so many things going on, too lazy to read from the so many pages back so just lurked on the last couple.

Hairstyles wise, i think everyone looked the best in their 7th album. Usually during their albums there's always the one that has a weird harstyle that kinda (for me) goe "if only they changed their hairstyle then the whole pic would be awesome". But in 7th i have no complaints whatsoever. Everyone (apart from Junjin) had short - ish hair. I loved their hairstyles on the 7th album cover. I prefer short hair on guys but some of the guys had kinda short - mid length hair in the picture and they looked hot!

I would say

Dongwan: has the best hairstyles, they're usually short apart from the 3rd album where it was kinda long for Only One. Plus i didn't like the shaved head look for the 6th TT_TT (PERFECT HAIR!! *does that in Dongwan camp fashion in Nonstop*) He looked totally HOT for 7th and the All Your Dreams times. *swoon*

Junjin: He has a face that can pull off any hairstyle. Short, long, (afro :P) he looked hot in Gumiho and also now with his ponytail. He pulled off the boy look with that bowl haircut around the 7th album time early Love Letter days. <3

Hyesung: My fav hairstyle on him was when he was in Group S kinda flicked/spiked out. His hairstyle now is getting long ^^; His Perfect Man hairstyle was also cool.

Minwoo: His Wild Eyes MV look completely caught my eye, (hence my fascination of Shinhwa to this day ^^) His hairstyles kinda change gradually rather than just leaving it long one min and cutting it all off the next. I like his hairstyle now ^^ had a little trim.

Eric and Andy: i swear they almost have the same hairstyles at times (braided for the concert) and that HIDEIOUS poofy hair in the 6th album Eric the blonde ish and Andy the greyish.

Andy: Should not leave it long =_= and the braids is a no no. Fav hairstyle is 7th album. ^^ short spiked.

Eric: Besides the 7th album the Firebird shorter hairstyle was nice and looked really good. But he seems to like changing from shaved to spiked, not much else. Throw in the odd braid here and there. ^^

As for voices.

Lead vocals: Hyesung and Dongwan

I know Hyesung is the lead but in terms of ability i think these two are both on par, Hyesung with his soft vocals and Dongwan with the added rough edge. The only reason why i would rate Hyesung just that little bit higher is that he can bust out a performance easily and more consistently than Dongwan.

Minwoo and newbie Junjin make great vocalists in their respective genres, Minwoo is sweet which is probably why he mostly sings first, Junjin is deep and would probably be easier for him to pull off a mellow song. But all these guys combined is since they all range from the highs-Hyesung to the deeps-Junjin.

Raps: Eric has the advantage since he says his raps with attitude and more suitable for whatever the type of song is. However, for clarity i would go for Andy as the better one, rapping in english he's clearer and if he had more parts he'll probably sound clearer in korean but his voice doesn't have the deepness of Erics and he usually sounds nice speaking so putting attitude or certain emphasis might be different. Junjin is good, but he'a also a vocalist and his words aren't as clear as the others ....... this goes for his english too, but yeh i know his eng sucks but still pronounciation is important even if you don't know the words. Minwoo's raps are good back in the early days with his consistent monotone raps.

I'm still wondering since Eric writes the raps how come sometimes when Eric has his bit they sound illogical and just jumbled words but when Andy has any raps they sound like normal sentences and something you can understand the meaning of.

I like their choreography (the first boyband to use charis as part of their routine) as dancers Minwoo is good, poppin, break, Junjin is good at the choreography dance, robotics and waves. I still remember when Minwoo did a special "angle" dance dedicated to Park Kyung Lim (check the X Man highlights) lol

Hyesung, he's a good sport and he can dance when told what to do, the odd breakin here and there and some rough waves.

Eric: can dance his poses on his hand waves, him sliding all over the place. But just not as impressive and "wow" as Minwoo's and Junjin's imo.

Andy: He's not the worst or the best dancer, but he can do what you tell him to pull off, his only problem is putting more power into his dance moves.

Dongwan: aww bless him, can't really dance for peanuts this boy. But is a hella good sport for trying. <3

As for choreography Shinhwa (besides all other talents) do their choreography and they're so imaginative(i know it's not ALL their own work but still...), sometimes it's very unexpected, Hyesung's infamous "faighting", crab and "mommy i want that" dances. Andy's heart dance. Minwoo's numerous dances, Junjin's power dances back in Love Letter.

Thanx for sharing so many things everyone!!! Pix, clips, must hear that Eric song and the one Minwoo is featuring in. ^^

Archived