[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

riz! my favourite riz<3

yeah at first i dindt like yo that much. i wus ilke o_______o "i thougth they were a BOY BAD" (this wus way back when i didnt know much about korean music at all)

but yeah i love the song, i listen to it when im angry. i call it 'my anger song'

even my friends were like "wow chrsitine, i dindt think u wuld listen to this kind of music" and everytime i sing it.. i like bang my head too LOL.

hehe its okay, i understand. i make typos too.

but seriously rain vs eric

no competition there buddy

LOL!

&& yeah you're right. english isnt his first language

and we cant expect too much.

Sexxy nerd. >:] <3 LOL. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO! I was like, "why are they doing rock songs... >__>;; " but it turned out alright. (: Just shows how Shinhwa is so versatile and can do ANYTHING. >:] Puahahaha. LOL your anger song! Omg, that's a great idea, actually. Hahaha you bang your head? XD;; I can't do that. It gives me a headache. U__U LOL.

I too like to see them together because they do have so much chemistry together. Having them together is just harder these days and it is way more precious now when that happens. Which I think is great because that just makes Shinhwa more valuable as a group. It is not so easy to see "Shinhwa"-the legend. :D

I believe though that individual activities only makes them stronger and better. There are reasons why this is a much better strategy for boybands. Just see what happens to all these boybands after a while. They tend to break up.

Breath of Fresh Air

Mo Money

Expand Talent and Fan Base

Diverse Talent

I agree with all your points. And their choice of doing individual activities was a smart move. And really, they are extending out to different areas of entertainment, which shows just how flexible Shinhwa members are. Besides, that's a way of promoting Shinhwa. I mean, I got to know Shinhwa through Eric, when he did the whole Anymotion/Anyclub thing with Hyori. I thought he was just a rapper, but when I looked him up, I learned that he's part of this group named Shinhwa, and then I fell in love from there. XD;;

I mean, I miss Shinhwa as a group too. They are definately the strongest with each other, because not only is there talent, but there's also the close bond of friendship they have. And it's so much fun seeing them all together, laughing and playing and being Shinhwa. (: But then again, even though they're not doing group stuff anymore, atleast we can still see each and everyone of the members. And it's not like they've stopped being friends... sure they're busy, but they still love each other and everything, and I know they always support one another.

I love you girl. Not that I'm biased :sweatingbullets: or trying to single anyone out...but it's definitely minu's influence. Some of the moves in SHinhwa dances look quite ridiculous when it's not done right (i.e. Wild eyes clap thingy). I love how minwoo flutters his fingers and how his shoulders 'dance' along to the music. I always anticipate Minu's solo parts too...wondering what he'll come up with! Sometimes he does something really awesome and I wait for it in the next perf...but he doesn't do it again :sweatingbullets: My fave is also when minsyung smile at each other during the hero perfs when they're all in a line.

Minu sticking his butt at Jinnie...do you mean this one? :)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/cr...love_minjin.gif

It's not that I don't think wansyung can't dance...they most definitely can when they put their mind to it. I just meant that they're the kind of people who takes a little more time. When I use to have dance class...there were always people who get moves right away and some who will take some time. But in the end, everything comes together ^^

About not doing Wild eyes live...the dance is rather simple...but I think the steps themselves is kind of like 'wedding'. there is a lot of bouncing going on, so it's harder to sing at the same time? But then again...there's a lot of chorus in the song so they should be okay...maybe it's a way for them to kind of rest lolz I STILL really really want to hear it live...especially hearing sungta doing a little bit of the chorus at one of their interviews during S.

Must add Eric looks lost half the time during a perf...even Andy makes the effort to sing or 'pretend' to sing. lolz But Eric's adorable that way :)

OMG that GIF is so cute! XD;; Minbong is such an entertainer/performer. He's AMAZING. His dancing, it's not just dancing. It's his whole HEART. Most artists dance just because they're told to -- Minbong dances because it's his passion. And I love how he mixes up choreo... it never gets boring ^^

I also agree about Dongwan & Hyesung dancing. They most certainly CAN dance. They just focus on their singing more because they ARE the singers in Shinhwa. But it doesn't mean that they can't dance. Besides, I like it even more when they dance for fun... SOO adorable. Dongwan's random dances in LL or Xman... LOL. and Hyesung's crab dance... and even Andy's heart dance. >w<;;

LMAOOO and about Eric looking lost... sooo cuute. =D I think he's just waiting to rap ~ Hahaha I love Eric ^^ So funny how he seems to be the most childish one (well, sometimes), yet he's the oldest. LOL<3

edit--

yayuuhh, I own this page. 8D

And thank you Joyce for the Minbong concert pictures. >w<;; He looks HOTTT. <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

talkking about M is the producer of SAT , i watched the clip and wonder

Does M smoke? coz i thought that he quit smoking already

or that just the MV that M has to be a smoker?

Must add Eric looks lost half the time during a perf...even Andy makes the effort to sing or 'pretend' to sing. lolz But Eric's adorable that way :)

LOL YEAH I LOVE IT! LOL its sooooo cute

like when i wus watchin shinhwa and s singing "how deep is your love" eric wus like.. lookin so lost LOL and outta place. hahaha

but yeah, its so incredibly cute

hahhaa, sorry to bring this up again crystalis..

uh, i don't have much time now, cos i have to go soon.. but would you guys mind pm-ing lynnshim apologies until she comes back here? i know it's not our fault, but i'm really opposite of crystalis, i feel bad even though it's not my fault.. so, yeah ^^" please? i don't feel good when somebody gets hurt and we can't really offer an explanation..

sorry i'm spamming~!! just for 1 post though, i'll come back and read the rest and comment at it later..

yeah i pm-ed her apologizing and askin her to come back.. she hasnt pmed me back yet T__T

riz<3

since you call me sexy nerd... i need a name for you too... lets see \

smexy geek.. :blink:

meh, w/e it works for me! LOL!

man, i miss minwoo mushroom hair too, but i also liked it during his "if you" days

as for:

junjin- i like it when it was short and spikey i think xD

dongwan- i really liked his white streak days, haha im silly

hyesung- a little shorter than it is now

andy- i like how it looks now

eric- not too long not too short

haha i also miss minu's rapping xD

DBSK won..they said they were shocked too..i think shinhwa boycotted the thing[or at least that's what i read a few post back] ...and yes i can't wait for hyesung to come out with a new album with is new "diet" look..but HE MUST CUT THE HAIR! lol..i didn't like how he looked at the Japanese fan meeting, but his voice is amazing so it makes him very appealing..sigh...shinhwa each having their own uquie talent..

wow...i just noticed...that i posted in there like 4-5 times already today! hehe..yay! the thread is moving rapidly...SHINHWA CHANGJO!~

P.S~ eric looks good with medium length hair..lol..like the first group picture on the front page of this thread...his hair is really nice...i think he's going to grow it out..cuz it's getting a lito bit long then it was in KSA... and on the subject of hair..i like dongwan's the best now...

in my opinion [wellz i still love them] but ...

junjin needs to cut his hair [loved it on when he went on infinity challenge]

eric grow out his hair

minwoo straighten his hair[sorry..it's getting a lito too volumized and puffy..altho his body makes up for it! :D ]

Andy...his hair is always the same sorta..except maybe in concerts..but when they had their busan concert..his hair looked the best when he was dancing to "YOUR MAN"

Hyesung...it was good when "STATE OF THE ART" came out

and Dongwan..it's pretty much the same now...it's good..matches his face shape really well

although their hair/clothes doesn't matter...their vocals/talents is truly the strong point to the name SHINHWA...but i like it when they look clean and fresh ...they all look a lito tired....junjin/minwoo is losing weight to me...and hyesung WANTS to lose weight..hehehe..nice..he should get back to when he looks like this!!!..one of my favorite hyesung pictures...

wow thats real disappointing to hear......*sigh* shinhwa should have gotten that ):

this thread seems to go really fast when i'm in it, but when i come back it looks like it didnt move at all.. but i have to say that we are doing a fine job (:

i don't think i've ever seen dongwan with long hair...oh never mind i have when they first like debuted, but ever since then i've never seen long hair....its better that way though (: andy too he has to stick with short hair.....actually now to think of it, i think all of them should just have short hair.imma not a big fan on guys with long hair.

hmm.. as for me.. i liked their 7th - 8th jib hairstyle the best, tho for JUNJIN, i prefer his hairstyle to be tt of LoveLetter Season 1/Happy Together, the short kind, it was just sooo cute XD Overall, i guess they look real good during their 7th jib, esp. cant wait to see HYESUNG's new image =) WANNIE *faints*

agree with you. during their 7th jib especially though they had some real real real nice hairstyles, except for junjin. but i really really liked his hiar during the state of the art jib (: in the mv once in a lifetime wow junjin's hair was hot!

hyesung looks old with long hair and with the glasses...

wannie seriously looks like he never ages!

man, i miss minwoo mushroom hair too, but i also liked it during his "if you" days

as for:

junjin- i like it when it was short and spikey i think xD

dongwan- i really liked his white streak days, haha im silly

hyesung- a little shorter than it is now

andy- i like how it looks now

eric- not too long not too short

haha i also miss minu's rapping xD

ahah you talk about their hair and hten you suddenly put at the end that you like minwoo's rapping (: ahah cute.

[] sungiee.jpg

oh yes i love that picture its one of my all time fav photoshoot he just looks so -cant describe in words- to me somehow i like hyesung in black&white pictures it makes him look hot to me =P

and i forgot who said but i like it too on loveletter 1 were jujin had the mushroom kinda hair it makes him look so cute! hehe

Sexxy nerd. >:] <3 LOL. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO! I was like, "why are they doing rock songs... >__>;; " but it turned out alright. (: Just shows how Shinhwa is so versatile and can do ANYTHING. >:] Puahahaha. LOL your anger song! Omg, that's a great idea, actually. Hahaha you bang your head? XD;; I can't do that. It gives me a headache. U__U LOL.

I agree with all your points. And their choice of doing individual activities was a smart move. And really, they are extending out to different areas of entertainment, which shows just how flexible Shinhwa members are. Besides, that's a way of promoting Shinhwa. I mean, I got to know Shinhwa through Eric, when he did the whole Anymotion/Anyclub thing with Hyori. I thought he was just a rapper, but when I looked him up, I learned that he's part of this group named Shinhwa, and then I fell in love from there. XD;;

I mean, I miss Shinhwa as a group too. They are definately the strongest with each other, because not only is there talent, but there's also the close bond of friendship they have. And it's so much fun seeing them all together, laughing and playing and being Shinhwa. (: But then again, even though they're not doing group stuff anymore, atleast we can still see each and everyone of the members. And it's not like they've stopped being friends... sure they're busy, but they still love each other and everything, and I know they always support one another.

OMG that GIF is so cute! XD;; Minbong is such an entertainer/performer. He's AMAZING. His dancing, it's not just dancing. It's his whole HEART. Most artists dance just because they're told to -- Minbong dances because it's his passion. And I love how he mixes up choreo... it never gets boring ^^

I also agree about Dongwan & Hyesung dancing. They most certainly CAN dance. They just focus on their singing more because they ARE the singers in Shinhwa. But it doesn't mean that they can't dance. Besides, I like it even more when they dance for fun... SOO adorable. Dongwan's random dances in LL or Xman... LOL. and Hyesung's crab dance... and even Andy's heart dance. >w<;;

LMAOOO and about Eric looking lost... sooo cuute. =D I think he's just waiting to rap ~ Hahaha I love Eric ^^ So funny how he seems to be the most childish one (well, sometimes), yet he's the oldest. LOL<3

edit--

yayuuhh, I own this page. 8D

And thank you Joyce for the Minbong concert pictures. >w<;; He looks HOTTT. <3

i miss shinhwa too (: htey don't come out together in shows anymore...not even anymore, but not at all!! its crazy!! gosh i miss them a lot!!!

ahah shinhwa rock?? i think i've seen a clip of that on youtube...it was intersting......i didn't really like it but.....ahahh it was entertaining...but i think i'm talking about a different one than you are.

its sad how all of them are just doing their own things you know like eric has his acting carrer, hyesung, minwoo, and now junjin are going solo, and i don't knw about wannie and andy, but i think they are doingsomething too...don't really know.

even though they aren't like a gourp and all i still think they are powerful, because they are reallygood at those things they do. you know? like hyesung minwoo junjin they can dance and sing sooo yah. gosh i don't knwo wht i'm talking about -__-

i'm sorry that i'm bringing this up again, but anyone know anything about the shinwha and breaking up thing?? or the army thing?? i mean no one has a sure answer, so wondering if anyone has the answers.....ahhh hate this subject but i'm soo curious.

dongwan does always dance random moves on LL and xman gosh its funny. and whenever he dances those moves he gets all embrassed after usually (: how cute. wannie soo cute.

eric, ahhaha yah he is childish, which makes him sooo hot. aha

i quoted a lot of thing....

since the topic of favourite hairstyles is on..

FOR MINWOO:

I really think he looks good with any style we throw at him. Some of my personal favourites are..

minwoolee125.jpg

^4th jib: his hey come on days were so damn crazy and hot! <3

minwoolee203.jpg

^ around the 7th jib: it gives him the cute boy next door kind of a look

minwoolee220.jpg

^ 6th jib: i think this definitely makes my top 3 . his hair is just too sexy here. i loved his image during wedding and deep sorrow days. how he wore the pinstripes w/o any shirt under :w00t: sexy!

minwoolee258.jpg

^ another example of 6th jib hair

minwoolee249.jpg

^ BUMP: i loved how theres lil corn rows at the side but its kind of covered. and yeah, i just love his hair there. so sexy<3

minwoolee281.jpg

^ perfect man 5th jib: wooooooooooooooooot !! so sexy and cute. and i just love it.

minwoolee317.jpg

^ loved his g/f hair :wub:

FOR DONGWAN:

I don't think there was ever a time when I didn't like his hair.. oh except when it was long in 'Only One' LOL

dongwankim10.jpg

^ 6th jib: loves it!

dongwankim40.jpg

^ 7th jib: soooooooooooo incredibly cute<3

dongwankim45.jpg

^ pulls off beanies the best!

dongwankim69.jpg

^ i loved his 'how do i say' hair.

FOR ERIC:

He looks like such a gentlemen with his hair longer

& he looks so sexy and bad-boy like with shorter hair

eric.jpg

^ 2nd jib: YO! so freakin sexy. iw ant to jump on him

ericmun7.jpg

^ so incredibly gorgeous.. around 7th jib

eric6_1.jpg

^ so sexy during 6th

FOR HYESUNG:

I think he looks really good with the messy hair w/ bangs

hyesungshin2.jpg

FOR JUNJIN:

I love his hair short.

1133140911_3.jpg

his hair looked pretty good long like this:

jin13.jpg

best example of my favourite hairstyle on junjin: WATCH THE SHRIMP CRACKER CF!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

FOR ANDY:

I love his hair longer like in 7th jib and i like his hair short too

1140349767337065_file.jpg

andy27eh.jpg

103022010qtxw2.jpg

^ and shorter. tehehe.

^wow thanks for those pictures (:

i like minwoo's hair in 7th jib it really is a boy next door kind of look

and then dongwan 6th jib is reall hot to me

hyesung does look good with that messy kind of hair with bangs

jinnie i like him with medium hair cut

eric wow 7th jib has to be the best!! he is soo pretty with that kind of hair!

and then andy cute with the short hair.

Guest lilviet916

SHINHWA THREAD!!! :w00t:

i miss M's old hair (kinda long now)

GET A HAIR CUT!! jux dont mess up... :tears:

as for shinhwa i luv all of them!!

(minwoo mostly) :phew:

I've been away for a couple days and all I can say is... WOW! You guys really sped up the pages! I'm impressed. Just need time to go back and check out the numerous posts. Will definitely keep me busy.

Anyhow, after watching many Shinhwa tributes, I was suddenly inspired to create one as well. One reason is to brush up on my computer skills and another is my great love for Shinhwa. This is my very first attempt at making a video, so please pardon the mediocre technique. The clips I used were not very high quality, but they are the best I could find. Sure wish I had better quality clips though :( . Initially, I didn't think making a video will take very long... but it took me HOURS! Of course, it's also because I'm a beginner :D. Props to those who are highly skilled at this. Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Download links

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wo1cdo

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZP6NXT11

Youtube:

SHINHWA FOREVER!

Know what gals...I think we just miss the boys together too much ^^

They've appeared together more often then we think.

It's not really that they haven't been on a lot of shows together...it was just done in really quick succession...like mbc infinite challenge, heroine 6, xman special (that's 3 episodes), manwon happiness, a whole bunch of japanese shows + performances (Waratte Iitomo, Wannai R&B, Music On! etc), a bunch of miscellaneous concerts (mnet countdown in japan (lots of backstage stuff there) + U:US + kpoplive in Japan, etc), Asia Tour (that's 7 concerts in itself + rehearsal time + interviews + behind the scenes and all that good stuff), a bunch of radio shows all over asia, and quite a few magazine interviews. Also remember all the fansigns and fanmeetings.

It's only been roughly 2 months since group activities ended and the last concert was only last month. And this is not counting all the cfs just pre-8th and during.

So they've really, in a sense, accomplished more within the last few months for their careers as singers (rather than entertainers) than they've ever had.

It's just that the perfs and concerts weren't televised as would gameshows.

So I really don't think there's anything hinting that they're not showing up as a group anymore. :)

Plus there's that concert in Japan to look forward to in January.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Hey guys.....So now we're on hair.....^^~

Hmm.....

1. I like Junjin with short hair

2. I like Andy with his short hair too...

3. Minwoo's hair was nice when it was short too..i like it now too....It was awesome during the Girlfriend days.......

4. Dongwan's hair was always nice (except when it was long....yea...didn't really like that.)

5. Eric short KSA hair was not working....luckily he's growing it back.

6. Hyesung's hair during the 7th CD i think was the best

lolz.....POINT IS: Our boys look good in any way^^~

ALSO! I think lynnshim needs to come back. It's impossible to not like more than one artist. Think about it. How can u like Shinhwa and not like ANY other kpop? It's not possible. SO LYNNSHIM COME BACK!!

We Loves Lynnshim!!!!<3

I REALLY want to see Minwoo's Live works!!! ah! He never fails to look hot!

And i miss SHINHWA too.....I wanna see them together. My hope is the concert they're doing in Japan in January....it's a long way away but still. We get to see them together again^^~ *tear*

P.s- Thanks for the links^-^~~ They were SO cute!

xxtine i agree with u on all those hairstyles lol hmmm when i have time ill edit this and say specifically whihc oens i like the best if i have time whihc is maybe night time =P to end this off i think i loved every single hairstyle shinhwa has had it matches them so perfectly this is my opinion.. thanks xxtine for the pictures ^^ btw shinhwa was so cute during loveletter 1 hehe

--edit--

ok becuase i cant resist cuz andy is just too cute lol haha :Picon8.gif hehe i wuv u andddy!!!! -hugs andy and dosent let go- oh and credits to lingzy ^^

wow.. talking about hair.. i think it's because of shinhwa that now i can accept guys with longer hair.. i used to think that the spiked up look was hot.. but yeah, now i like long haired ones better =P

i like eric's hair before he cut it, like in heroine 6, i thought he looked really cute =P but most of the time, i like his hairstyle, except the bob during the debut, and that bushy frizzy broom somewhere i don't remember O_o" and junjin's hair during 7th album [the one that looks like a kid.. so adorable~!!] for the rest, i think i more or less agree with xtine =P

wheeeeeeeeee...rozzy was on a pic search'n mood again..puahh..i've been navering..keke.

at first it was juss shinhwa pictures..nd i found a funny ricdy wun! kekekek.

B8AFB5F0-jeeen88.jpg

ndd dennn..i kinda got sidetracked by cartoon shinhwa..keke. :D

3756-97jinsik-zkqhakdlf.jpg

A4A9C8A3_1-greenfashion.jpg

C4B3B8AFC5CD.jpg

hayean01_116-dendelion99.jpg

shinhwa2-love2shs.jpg

based on this picture...:D

BDC5C8AD7C1FD2121A4BB-dudnf8180.jpg

joycity420_7.jpg

mysky68_1.jpg

wheeee...nd do u guyz kno if this next picture is frm that chicken place they were "co-owning" or whatever? o.O...where they have their handprints? lolz.

B8AFB5F0BCD5B9D9B4DAB5E9B0ED-jeeen8.jpg

credits to naver and on the pictures

woaah those cartoon ones are so cutee ^-^

*right click save* thanks!

I've been away for a couple days and all I can say is... WOW! You guys really sped up the pages! I'm impressed. Just need time to go back and check out the numerous posts. Will definitely keep me busy.

Anyhow, after watching many Shinhwa tributes, I was suddenly inspired to create one as well. One reason is to brush up on my computer skills and another is my great love for Shinhwa. This is my very first attempt at making a video, so please pardon the mediocre technique. The clips I used were not very high quality, but they are the best I could find. Sure wish I had better quality clips though :( . Initially, I didn't think making a video will take very long... but it took me HOURS! Of course, it's also because I'm a beginner :D. Props to those who are highly skilled at this. Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

Download links

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wo1cdo

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZP6NXT11

Youtube:

SHINHWA FOREVER!

wahh great tribtue ^-^

^ yeah you're right..

anyways

here are some of my favourite shinhwa clips !!

JUNJIN AND SE7EN

ERIC SPEAKING ENGLISH

more WOODONG<3

Ricjin sleeping filmed by sungie

and that's all for now (:

haha those clips made my day xD

today im in woodong mode :P

Know what gals...I think we just miss the boys together too much ^^

They've appeared together more often then we think.

It's not really that they haven't been on a lot of shows together...it was just done in really quick succession...like mbc infinite challenge, heroine 6, xman special (that's 3 episodes), manwon happiness, a whole bunch of japanese shows + performances (Waratte Iitomo, Wannai R&B, Music On! etc), a bunch of miscellaneous concerts (mnet countdown in japan (lots of backstage stuff there) + U:US + kpoplive in Japan, etc), Asia Tour (that's 7 concerts in itself + rehearsal time + interviews + behind the scenes and all that good stuff), a bunch of radio shows all over asia, and quite a few magazine interviews. Also remember all the fansigns and fanmeetings.

It's only been roughly 2 months since group activities ended and the last concert was only last month. And this is not counting all the cfs just pre-8th and during.

So they've really, in a sense, accomplished more within the last few months for their careers as singers (rather than entertainers) than they've ever had.

It's just that the perfs and concerts weren't televised as would gameshows.

So I really don't think there's anything hinting that they're not showing up as a group anymore. :)

Plus there's that concert in Japan to look forward to in January.

I agree that they were together quite a bit for concerts that were not televised as much. The Asia Tour sure took up lots of their time this year. Plus, their 8th jib was supposed to be released in March but due to Eric's accident on the set, it was delayed till middle of 2006. I think that's already a set back from their planned schedule in 2006. Still wish they came on more televised comeback stages though. Their 8th jib comeback was only for 5-6 performances and that happened in less than 2 weeks, if my memory serves me right. This 8th jib promotion seemed really rushed from day one.

About gameshows, I am not a huge fan of shows like Heroine 6 that asked them to act cute in the middle of the show anyways. It was so random! I'd rather they attend Xman, Infinite Challenge and Favorite where there is more competitive games and/or interview-like segments. I'm fine if they don't attend gameshows that are meaningless or just makes fun of themselves because they are asked to act a certain way.

By the way, did they all appear in Manwon Happiness during 8th jib promotion period? I'd really like to see that.

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I hope Shinhwa will be both active in both individual activities and Shinhwa activities. Being active in individual careers do not mean that they are spliting up. Maybe that is the misconception that made some ask if they are breaking up. I just think it makes sense at this point in their lives and careers, that they do other things besides being a member of Shinhwa. They are still young after all. Time to explore each career move and see what to do for the rest of their entertainment career.

it was minwoo's manwon haengbok, but you can also see the other shinhwa members in it.. like that cute random dance they did with the manwon song..

Archived