[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Random post:

I was checking my account on YT and stumbled on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVBLQmD2QY

asdjklasdjlka It's too cute for words xD & Wan adds a nice touch in the BG 8D;;

It will take only 6 seconds of your time x]

aahhh!!! if i saw that on the road, i'll take him home to be my pet.. he sounds so adorableee~!!!

i just finished reading the fanfic that Rozzy shared in the previous page.. it's soo good!! i wonder what would happen if she sends it to good emg.. would they make a mini drama out of it? it's so cool how to the little stories intertwine with each other.. it would make such a good drama~!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqsaraeng

thanks for the vids u guys! they're so cute! haha! Eric as a dog....heh! And Dongwan! AHAH!!!!He's such a 까불쟁이!!!!! haha.....how do u say that in eng??? Basically he's such a kid^-^~~~

Hey a couple of pgs ago you guys were talking about Battle Shinhwa.......does anyone know where i could download it from somewhere that's not clubbox??? Thankx a lot guys^^~

AND!!!

YAY TO SHINHWA FOR GETTING THE OVERSEAS AWARD!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much. I was wondering what you guys were talking about. Anyway for those who wants translation:

A = Andy

JM = Kim Jong Min

Narrator: JM's reaction to the picture.

A: I think I know who it is

JM: Really?

JM: The way I see it, it's either someone who does the ballet or dancer because she/he does stretching so well.

A: no no no, it's Kim Shin Young

JM: Kim Shin Young?

A: Hyung, who do you think it is when you first look at her/him?

JM: Kim Tae Hee?

Narrator: Kim Jong Min, you can't say the name of the person you like!

JM: Why....Kim Tae Hee....

A: Can you just tell us if she/he is new actor/actress?

JM: Someone who is aged (not quite sure what "yun-rhun" means, maybe talking about seasoned actor/actress?)

PD: Can't tell you.

A&JM: Aiyeeeee

A: If I investigate, everything will come out.

JM: Investigate...call Eric

A: He's filming

JM: He's filming (but says it formally/respective way)

A: (laughing)...he's funnier(pointing at JM)...he said, "he's filming? in formal/respective way"

Narrator/written: Why formal language between friends?

A: Your friends!

JM: Yes, we're friends!

JM: But it's awkward

Recording:

MC: Show us your charismatic look!

A and JM both shows their idea of charismatic look!

on another note! u kno how i saw happy shares company nd saw andy in it? well......make a little andy cut (tz like a min nd a half)..of wen he was on it.

here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDRfoEjgdk

x]]]

So cute! He's good at it.

He said "when the doors are closed"...meaning this is the sound dog/puppy makes... LOL!

Random post:

Congratulations to SHINHWA + MINWOO!

Thank you fans from China for supporting SHINHWA with all your strength and heart.

We hope you will continue to support them forever.

I know we will ^_^

2ne8.jpg

SHINHWA FOREVER

*dodges monikas bricks*

*throws BIGGER bricks at monika*

^ I know...it made me smile too...but I feel kinda guilty XD

Anyways...I really wish Minu would rap more. I don't know...it's so sexy when he raps. His rapping is like his dancing...it's careful, light and subtle ^^ (especially love the rap duo he did with Jinnie in the sos guardian angel mv)

oops, this wus quoted from the minwoo thread,, but yeah. i realli liked when he rapped in that guardian angel toO!

i miss minwoo rapping T__T

and minwoo's so hot rapping in YO and ALL YOUR DREAMS :w00t:

ahah everything you said was funny (:

i didn't know minwoo ripped his shirt off and threw it to the audiences! thats crazy hot!

i would want minwoo's shirt but not a ripped one you know. but i guess a ripped one would be okay too (:

ohhh most popular overseas group!! soo happy for them (:

awee u think im funnie :D

puahha. i wuld want a ripped one.. then sew it back, then get myself minwoo and make him wear the shirt and rip it all over again. then repeat the process. XD

Guest NotGuilty

congrats to shinhwa and M for winning those : )'ly awards. ; )

haha. hyesung and eric and shinhwa have also topped the other merits just awhile ago too..

really...no one is a competition for these six best. : )

LOVE.

Guest NotGuilty

NHANNIE! YOUR BACK!

*glomptacklehug*

I MISSED YOU! LONG TIME NO TALK <3

: ) hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

sorry i have so busy. : ) but you guys are still happy non?

^^ Yay! I finally get to watch wontak's angel. : )

: ) everyone should watch. ...i have to watch without subs though. dang. : (

GO SHINHWA!

Guest poloblue

Oh, by the way, my husband called me at work and I missed his phone call because I was listening to Shinhwa on my headphone. When I called him back he wanted to know why I didn't answer and I told him I was listening to music so I didn't hear the phone ring. He asked if I was listening to Shinhwa and I said OF COURSE and he said he didn't want to talk to me anymore! LOL!

hahha, u are so funny! hope shinhwa doesn't get inbetween ur relationship with your husband. whats his name? can we call him 'daddy alice'???

i keep forgetting to ask.. btu does anybody have shinhwa's SUN IN OUR HEARTS that japanese song? i never got it.. i want it T____T can somebody like pm me the link? thank u very much =D

i can upload it on yousendit but i wont be able to upload it till wednesday night, cos of exms. or i can send it to you when we're on msn at the same time

The reason I brought this up is with all you gals "fighting" over each member claiming them as your husbands....if Shinhwa member did MV like Se7en, I can imagine all the uproar they are going to cause! LOL!

I don't think I've seen any almost R-rated Shinhwa MV....or is there? LOL!

haha, imagine if daddy alice caught you watching a shinhwa R-rated MV. or worse, what if your sons caught you???

GIRLS, STOP FIGHTING OVER THE SHINHWA HYUNGS!!!!!, otherwise theyd be scared of you all and run to me instead!! you dont want that happening!

at school, these two guys were saying that if shinhwa met them and me at the same time, shinhwa would be more interested in them cos id be too obsessed over them and ask them stuff that journalists would ask in an interview and bore them. no way!!! shinhwa would like me more than those two guys right??? of course!!! (at least i hope so!!!)

Guest hammie2010

I agree... I don't really like JunJin with long hair. =X I love his hair in these pictures -

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/flip...yloveeeeui5.png

JunJin has an adorable smile. :D

(LMAO that was from a while ago when it was his birthday... someone posted it in here, I think, & I saved it :P)

And yeahhh, whenever I hear him cough like that, I always think to his smoking habits... --;; boo bad JunJin, smoking is BAD! >:T I really hope he's keeping himself healthy... all the weight loss & stress from working so much and so hard... good luck JunJin, & be healthy! JunJin fighting<3

yeah, quite agree with u... i actually quite liked his hairstyle when he was on Love Letter Season 1 =) liked his voice too..heh... he's losing quite an amount of weight... hope he tries to get some rest tho' n dun get too pressurised.. (i guess there will be some amount of stress there since its his first solo album)...

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!

Guest ..kaleena..

I meant to ask this question long time ago....but I kinda forgot about it....

I know people don't like talking about it so if you know the story about Andy (& his Dad) and time during 4th jib, can you please PM me with it? I never did get the true story...it was such a "hush hush".....

oo, would someone mind PM'ing me about this story also?? i really really want to know what happened! :sweatingbullets: poor andy TT^TT

and wow, the front page looks beautiful! haha

Guest angel2nyt

go back to minu????

ya! who's this minu you're talking about??? will somebody please post LOTS of minu pics so i'll be able to relate? :phew::phew::phew:

hmmm.... i wonder who he is too hahahaha

I agree... I don't really like JunJin with long hair. =X I love his hair in these pictures -

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/flip...yloveeeeui5.png

JunJin has an adorable smile. :D

(LMAO that was from a while ago when it was his birthday... someone posted it in here, I think, & I saved it :P)

i totally agree..

junjin has a really adorable smile..

and yes.. i dont like his long hair

LEE MINWOO

img194220ze3.jpg

img194221cg6.jpg

img194222ra5.jpg

img194223ay4.jpg

img194224lp7.jpg

img194225xc9.jpg

credits to oceans-six

Guest x_sadendings

hrm... since there's two versions of these I guess I'll post up both ^^

Shinhwa & Minwoo won awards at 4th Southeast Music Award in Fuzhou

img246328937dk7nu7.jpg

img246329403mk4.jpg

img246329402lp2it1.jpg

img194223ay4lu4.jpg

shhh darn you for posting the pics earlier angel2nyt :ph34r:

Ver1:

Minwoo representing Shinhwa to receive Best Overseas Group at China 4th South East Asia Hit Music Award Show at Fujian.

According to the short report, Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo, after receiving the award for Most Popular Overseas Artist, have a hot performance. The climax of the performance was Minwoo ripping off his top, making the atmosphere really hot! and the top that he threw to the audience, has became the fans' most wanted item.

Credit to sohu.com + shinhwajj.com

Ver2:

Minwoo went to Fuzhou, China to attend 4th Southeast Billboard Music Award.

Minwoo went on stage to receive the Best Overseas Group Award on behalf of Shinhwa.

Minwoo won Most Popular Overseas Artiste Award. After that he perform 'Battle' and 'BUMP!!!'. He even took off his white singlet. This make all the fans go crazy. And the white singlet which he left on stage become the hot item which every fans is after off.

Credit to sohu.com + shinhwachangjo.net

+Junjin Cried Sharing His Parents Sad, Experiences on YaShimManMan Show

Shinhwa member Junjin expose saying met up with his birthmom 4 years ago.

On the 8th evening while recording SBS 'YeSinManMan', junjin talks about his parent's divorce and he was brought up by his grandmother, and 4 years ago his step mom found his birthmom and finally they met.

Junjin says "my current step mom found my birth mom 4 years ago""That afternoon i was sitting in a coffee shop looking at older people walking in and out. Then suddenly my mom walks in and weirdly i could recognise her although i have never seen her before."

In a chilhood memory of without his birth mom, he was being raised by his grandmother. Junjin says again,"During my milk feeding period, i felt curious why my grandmother still producing milk, and i grow up by drinking her milk""I 'm feel grateful to her for bringing me into this world, but my parenting period is too very important, i feel very precious about it."

Then he continue "When i was young my grandmother will pick me up from school instead of my mother, i hate it. One day when my grandmother came to the school, i shouted 'why other people's mother will come but not mine'" "i didnt know why i did that at that time. But i feel sorry to my grandmother." and junjin drop his tears.

He was innocent and didnt meant to hurt his grandmother and til now he still feel regret about it, while junjin is still crying he mention that he's grateful and thankful to his grandmother who is currently staying with his dad now. To have to worry about junjin who misses his birth mom so much, his step mom personally found his birth mom and made them meet up.

Junjin express "My birthmom could not forgive herself ever since we was seperated. Because of missing me, she even went to do lots of charity work, just not to let me feel ashame about her. And when she knows i got into the University, she move to a place where it is just 15 mins of distance from our house."

He continue again "After that she only remarry and gave birth to another son, Mayb she does not want my brother to have the same suffering experiece, i have not meet him before" "Before i join the military service i will pay him a visit."

As "Parent's sad experices" as topic in this episode of 'YaShinManMan', junjin and guest talks about their sad experience and made the audiences watered their eyes.

Credits to:

Source:myth6

Chinese Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

+ Shinhwachangjo.net

--------------

Jinne<3 :tears:

Ahh I'm glad he had his grandmother&stepmother ^^

Things about evil stepmom are so not true ><;;

& Ah Jin is leaving for the military.... :(

edit---

can I get this PM about Andy also .... =X

Guest sunnydays.

^ Minwoo pictures are hot. But OMG... that's crazy ~ JunJin! T__T;; That's a tear-jerker... omg, it sounds so sad, I bet when I watch it, I'll actually start crying. =\ Oh poor JunJin... but that's great that he has his step mom & grandmother. Oh JUNJIIIN! I wanna give him a hug. (; tee hee.

Ah pickles...one of these days krizza xD

PS moods have left me long ago... that's why I request now 8D;;

.... Riz....nutzie.... let's share Eric yes? xD

It seems like I won't even get wan... it's Misson impossible :sweatingbullets:

To think about it I've always... leaned towards the leader-shii 8D;;

Since it seems no one is going to claim much of ricy yet.. let's split... B)

*hugs Dongwan and hands him over before anyone noticed she touched him :ph34r: *

Blah looks like WW3 is starting up No.Korea is going to have to wait fangirls have beat him to it xD

and thank you riz for the Eric pics! and Minbong too x] Ahh I did like Jin with short hair... much more... adorable xD ahaha Eric*Wan would be hideous girls I'm sorry xD

yes Eric lovers are peaceful :lol:

LMAO Mission impossible! XD;; Sounds about right. U__U LOL I can just imagine fangirls like, bombing each other... holding up posters saying "DONGWAN'S MINE" or "MINBONG IS MINE" as their shields. Tsk tsk. I think it would be a more brutal war... --;; add some hair pulling in there too, that stuff is painful. XD;; LMAO ofcourse we can share Eric. Oh yes, Eric lovers are definately peaceful. puahahaha ~ Eric & Dongwan as girls... well, Dongwan definately has the cleavage for it. (; LMAOOO just kiiidding! I love Dongwan & his moobs. (; ahahaha

oh my if shinhwa does..

worldwar4 will initiate.

LOLS. i'll admit.. i got a LITTLE just a LITTLE jealous/angry when i saw that girl in THROW MY FIST M/V touch junjin and andy

i wus thinking

"grr. ur hands better not travel any further missy! or you wont have any hands!"

but yah.. no .. im not violent. not at all :phew:

BUT I WANT THE WANNIE TOO!!

T_______T

monika sucks! :D

*runs away before monika throws rocks at me*

*xtine throws rocks at ppl who tries to steal her woodong*

CONGRATULATIONS SHINHWA!

for winning MOST POPULAR OVERSEAS GROUP! From this Chinese Award show. The one that Minwoo just attended^^

Minwoo represtned shinhwa. woot woot.

and and , during the performance.. HE RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF AND THREW IT IN THE AUDIENCE!

ofmg.. i wished i wus there.. i want minwoos shirt :tears:

edit

i own probably like 40+ pages in this thread now XDD

this is my 724th post here. LOL!

exactly 100 more posts than kpoplvr (candice) teeheehehehe

Oh christine, you crack me up so much. (: I love your arguments and your violent-ness... LMAO and you say you're not violent... uh huh. --;; LOL I love the comment about the girl not having anymore hands. (; The whole argument is actually kinda funny, I'm not gonna lie. How about you guys just clone him. :blink: but then again, it won't be as good as the original... if Dongwan saw this, I think he would be flattered... maybe also really scared, but flattered... ^^;

O.O Nope... Ok.... time to run off yo iyagi's CB xD

Ahh I hope my CB can MOVE FASTER.

I would love to see JIn's attempt at speed english :lol:

Random post:

OMG that was soooo adorable. =D Thanks for the link! <3 HAHAHA and Dongwan is so crazy in the background. That hot dork. (;

I'm in the middle of watching Golden Star Bell right now and I had to run over here to say Junjin gave very short preview of his song and I must say I liked it alot. He sounds good!

However I found it interesting that other guests like Sung Shikyung and others sang without the background music but when it was Junjin's turn, they turned on his song so he can sing along with it. I guess he must of request it since he might be still nervous singing without music.....very interesting.

Another interesting fact: I guess Sung Sikyung and Junjin are known for drinking alot....Junjin admits he drinks alot but he slow down alot because of his solo singing...but before he used to drink up to 15 bottles of soju! That's ALOT of alcohol!!! I don't know if any of you drank soju but it's VERY strong alcohol. Even my husband who drinks alot cannot handle one bottle....I tried it and after few little soju cups, I got intoxicated already! 15 bottles!!! Can't imagine anyone drinking 15 bottles!

Guest katelin_kim

after reading around 5 pages , i laughed my "a" off, you guys are finghting over wannie or it is just me have that feeling? if you guys can not come to the answer then i'll sacrifice eric oppa and take over wannie so you guys will not have to fight anymore? *run away before you guys hit me*hehehe

thanks for the pics you guys, Eric is good looking as always, so does M

i am hunger for Ric for a long time, now you guys feed me , but not enough coz the minimum"donation" has to be more than 10 pics( am i insane now?)

Minwoo, yayman, you rocks my world, you argggg are "abnormal"( please do not misunderstand, hahaha"), you opened my eyes every time i see or watch or read anything about you man

J2, OMG, where is my old J2 ? I miss your short hair! love your short hair, it is not mean but there was one time when i look at J2's hair i thought that he was in a acient Drama i HK? ( run way again), but i still love you , you know that right Jun Jin oppa?

did you really cry? OMG, i wish i were there anfd wipe away your tears and...embrace you tightly then take you to...my house ( insane fan), poor JunJin, there is a softside hidden inside him , huhuhu

Once again, M you rock my world! But i don't want your SHIRT, IWANT YOUR"PANTS"( pervert)

Congrats to Shinhwa and M about the award!

Finally, i have put my jacket(which is bullet proof,in case someone wanna kill me for what i just said above)on, and i am holding a big pan now (incase tomatoes,eggs come to my face), and step backward to say good bye to you guys for now, see you after...( i don't know, when i feel like posting?)

Enough nonsense

Guest amane86

DO NOT HOTLINK. BRING OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

[11/12] Shinhwa Dongwan denies leaving group Shinhwa <from Oriental Daily News>

dsc00078kx9.jpg

(Seoul 11th Nov) Current there's rumours saying Korea Popular Male Group SHINHWA member DongWan had request an ending contract with management company GOODEMG, this had lead many fans to shock and cry, but Dongwan and management company denies towards the news.

Dongwan written a diary entry yesterday afternoon saying: [shinhwa is not my choice, but it's my fate/life, If Shinhwa dissappeared, means my carrier of being a celebrity will comes to an end too, I apology for such rumours which lead everybody worry, Since this morning there were lots of fans worrying, I am sorry.]

Express that it is just a mistake

Representative from GOODEMG says: [DongWan was just submitting documents about his personal shedule contract protection, I regret that there's such rumours being brought up and lead everybody to mistake.]

Ever since Shinhwa ended their Taipan concert on Sept 26, the group had officially ended their activities of 2006, and now all the members are focusing their personal solo schedule.

Credits to:

Source: Malaysia Oriental Daily Newspaper

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

Others : kpopkingdom, soul.mysticshrine, soompi

LOL! They look like they belong in the mafia or they are KHD's bodyguards!!! LOL!

Either way, they look so handsome! I really miss Hyesung..... :tears:

Did other members attend the wedding?

Eric and Hyesung in Kang Ho Dong's Wedding:

credits to naver + me for uploading

Guest x_sadendings

Ah-hahaha angel2nyt why do they look more like bodyguards for the wedding than guests? :lol:

OMG I just realized.... HYESUNG! <333333 Where art thou muscles? xD

And SADJKLDF Eric better grow his hair back -__________-;;---> :w00t: I see growth!

On a side note Congrats to KHD ^^ it's about time he settled down =X

another random note.... RICSYUNG! :w00t:

LMAO Mission impossible! XD;; Sounds about right. U__U LOL I can just imagine fangirls like, bombing each other... holding up posters saying "DONGWAN'S MINE" or "MINBONG IS MINE" as their shields. Tsk tsk. I think it would be a more brutal war... --;; add some hair pulling in there too, that stuff is painful. XD;; LMAO ofcourse we can share Eric. Oh yes, Eric lovers are definately peaceful. puahahaha ~ Eric & Dongwan as girls... well, Dongwan definately has the cleavage for it. (; LMAOOO just kiiidding! I love Dongwan & his moobs. (; ahahaha

:lol: Yes it is Mission Impossible... o.O oh dear... I can imagine a pack of girls with posters and those cop shields -__-;; Now their blowing up houses... ahhh poor people xD

if Dongwan saw this, I think he would be flattered... maybe also really scared, but flattered... ^^;

hehehe :sweatingbullets: of course he'd be flattered... hm... Wan belongs to ________ really 8D;;

*pats wan*

*runs off before monika sees*

edit---

Mommie Alice great minds think alike. I like your addition of the mafia look 8D;;

does anyone know if it's a special addition of Inkigayo or something?

All I know is SS501 is really... I don't know but it looks so nice x]

Archived