[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qaxlod ahh! thank you so much for those pictures!!!!! soo hott!!! i was like gasp =O!!! haha. my poor jinnie... awww.. dont be sick junjin!!!!! i love you!!!!!

angelix- i noticed you are always the one posting all the links to shinhwasarang and stuff... i just want to say.....THANK YOU!!!! i practically live on soompi. i am a member in shinhwasarang, shinhwa changjo and stuff... but i practically never go on there.... unless im picture hunting!!! but yeah. so i really appreciate it because there is always so much news and stuff in shinhwa sarang.. but i find soompi so much easier because its a thread instead of a whole freakin forum..... i cant stand all the complicatedness... makes my head hurt.....

Guest nutzie

awww.. thanks so much for this but..... i dont have window media maker... :( that sucks... do you know if i can like download it or something......

oops, got the name wrong =P it's windows movie maker.. you can find the descriptions here.. i hope that helps.. heheh..

Guest angel2nyt

[LQ] 060820 Junjin Bday Msg from...

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4592.0

credits : nikki @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

i just noticed.. the shirt dongwan is wearing in this video is the same shirt he used in one of their rehearsals for the seoul concert.. i swear i remember that shirt

[aud] 060819 Shinhwa Thailand Concert - once in a lifetime (live)

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4620.new#new

i officially love you angelix hahaha.. you post everything that's new in shinhwasarang and we are all very grateful

lol ~ looks like we'll be celebrating wannie and hyesung's birthday too but we still have a few more months to go.

I share the same sentiment, I'd rather hear him singing with a guy rather than a girl only for selfish reasons. I don't think my heart can take it. :blush:

oh yah we are celebrating wannie and hyesung's bdays in november.. so excited

hahaha.. i actually was smiling when i read your sentiment.. hahaha.. at least, they just sing.. i remember the envy i had for that girl in sg wannabe's video when she and dongwan kissed.. eeeerrrrr...hahaha

oops, got the name wrong =P it's windows movie maker.. you can find the descriptions here.. i hope that helps.. heheh..

ahhh!! nutzie!!! you are soooo awesome! i officially am forever in your debt... unless i do you a favor too... but whatever.... i love how shinhwa is awesome and shinhwa fans are awesome!!! so cool!! :D ok.. i am slowly becoming a toddler.... must start using smart sounding words... no intelligent words.. better. shinhwa wouldnt want to be know for haveing a freaky little crazy overly obsessed teen girl with the brain of a 4th grader as a fan..... ok. im confusing myself.. have been reading fanfics for too long...

Guest xmkaex

omgosh...i just read [at shinhwasarang in this translation of the Interview with Shinhwa Q&A during their press conference in Thailand] that after the singapore and japan concerts, dongwan might do a solo ablum. but its not yet confirmed.

if he does....im so excited :D

which reminds me.. does anyone know how to put in subtitles onto video clips and stuff.. i have so many that i want to add subs to(mainly for my friends who dont understand) but its always nice to do stuff like that so non korean speakers will get to know and love shinhwa!!! ok.. that was lame.. but yeah. can anyone help me?? i am technologically challenged...

to use the subs:

i use vobsub.

if you don't have it: http://www.digital-digest.com/software/get...=1051&did=2

after you finish getting the program. install it. double click the vobsub icon. after you're done. put the video file and the sub file in the same folder.

then rename it the same.

for example:

video file name: yashimmanman82

then change the subtitle file name to: yashimmanman82

after that. open up the video file and the subs should come up . ^-^

hopefully that works

Guest p00hpal

Thank you for sharing the photos angel2nyt. Lucky Thai girls, especially the gals in the front hooking their arms with the boys :rolleyes::P

Guest nutzie

ahhh!! nutzie!!! you are soooo awesome! i officially am forever in your debt... unless i do you a favor too... but whatever.... i love how shinhwa is awesome and shinhwa fans are awesome!!! so cool!! :D ok.. i am slowly becoming a toddler.... must start using smart sounding words... no intelligent words.. better. shinhwa wouldnt want to be know for haveing a freaky little crazy overly obsessed teen girl with the brain of a 4th grader as a fan..... ok. im confusing myself.. have been reading fanfics for too long...

hahah.. no problemo.. as long as you share your subbed videos with all of us, that would be enough.. =P right people??

and don't worry about being retarded.. i could feel my brain digressing since 3 years ago.. i'm an [almost] adult with a mentality and mind of a kid half my age.. that makes me scientifically proven to be retarded [how so? i'm a science student and so are my friends, and they've told me i'm retarded too ^o^]

thank you angel2nyt for the pics.. i'm jealous of those girls who're standing with shinhwa.. but i would be even more enraged if eric's there.. hahahah.. dongwan the pimp!! he's got 2 girls hooking arms with him~!!! and junjin is the pimp hoobae.. hahahah.. i'm seriously turning crazy.. i better go to sleep >_<"

Guest vietgirl604

[aud] 060819 Shinhwa Thailand Concert - once in a lifetime (live)

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4620.new#new

THANK YOU for always posting updated things from sshinhwasarang to this thread. I loved the performance.

i just noticed.. the shirt dongwan is wearing in this video is the same shirt he used in one of their rehearsals for the seoul concert.. i swear i remember that shirt

i officially love you angelix hahaha.. you post everything that's new in shinhwasarang and we are all very grateful

oh yah we are celebrating wannie and hyesung's bdays in november.. so excited

hahaha.. i actually was smiling when i read your sentiment.. hahaha.. at least, they just sing.. i remember the envy i had for that girl in sg wannabe's video when she and dongwan kissed.. eeeerrrrr...hahaha

Which video is this?!?!?! DongWan kissed some girl!?

Hehe, show us when you sub some videos..? LOL.

angel2nyt thanks for the pictures. Gosh the girls are so LUCKY! And in each picture LOL LMAO..DongWan has two girls linking arms with him in each picture. Just find that funny. MinWoo linked arms with NONE..thank goodness. Otherwise I'd be staring at it FOREVER in jealousy. And ERic wasn't there..and I would stare at it forever in jealousy too if it were Eric. LOL. =)

:)vietgirl604

Guest vignette

I'm glad they found time to do a meet and greet with their fans. I'm sure those ladies were beyond themselves just being in the same stage with them.

Guest rachellee39

HI guys

Can someone tell me the dynamics of the group?

Like who's the leader of the band?

who is close to whom? I read that eric and andy are the closest to each other?

just wondering...

ks!

you said it right tet! I think these lucky ladies had the time of their lives sharing the stage with this fabulous guys now im sighing!

Guest taiyjung

HI guys

just wondering...

ks!

When we take a photo..

Eric dont come, He come to Bkk

late..

HI guys

just wondering...

ks!

^ Hi dearie,

If you go to the 1st page of this thread...you'll find the info on the group. Also on the page is links to the INDIVIDUAL threads of each member....and all their info are on the first page of the threads...

Who's close with who? Hahaha....they're all pretty close at one point or another...that's why we love them very much!

RICDY

Yes, these are very close. Andy's almost like a younger version of Eric since he likes to follow Eric around lolz. Ricdy's always hugging and arms on each other shoulders etc

tvricdy2xd0.gif

RICSYUNG

Eric and Hyesung :) The famous 'oil and water' relationship...meaning they're like water and oil in SHinhwa. They're supposedly always disagreeing and refuses to hug each other (errr....well more like Eric wants huggie...but Hyesung is avoid, avoid). But fans know they're actually pretty close to each other. They're always laughing at the same things, with the same kind of laugh. They're actually really similar ? :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

MINJIN

Minwoo and Jinnie are bound to be close since they're both dancers. These two are always hugging and acting silly. Minwoo buys Junjin clothes too :) And Minwoo is helping produce Jinnie's new album. Always hugging and pretending to kiss. THose dorks

confirstloveminjindx4.gif

ppp6vxsr1.gif

hugco4.gif

tvminjin5sv6.gif

WOODONG

Minwoo and dongwan. Dunno why I love the 2 of them together so much. lolz Plus they ALWAYS mention each other in interviews and stuff. Seen Minwoo call wannie a few times on gameshows too ^^

tokyo060401dw079nm.jpg

m25ug6fyth4.gif

JINSYUNG

THese two are definitely close. I can't help but get the 'mother and son' vibe from them though lolz Like sungie is always looking after Junjin. Whenever Hyesung's embarassed, he's always running to hug Jinnie.

RICMIN

I think these two have more of a 'guy-guy and 'what's up, bro? ' relationship in the group. Dunno how to explain it. Like going drinking, or going out...they're always the ones doing it together...

cherry06632005112942425206ou.jpg

1100113186seformsh12iq4wo.jpg

110398685720041225realromancel.png

sblog1zsoa8.gif

MINSYUNG

Ahh...well....minwoo likes to molest hyesung? muahahahaha.... Actually all of them likes to molest sungie :)

1149524976.jpg

minsung7palk5.gif

minsyung1iq8.gif

minsyungsbseh4.gif

sblog3unls4.gif

WANDY

Andy is Inkigayo's MC after dongwan. Wannie's always trying to provoke some kinda reaction out of Andy :)

b_70A6DA52F9696FCD.jpg

RICWAN

Eric really likes to tickle Dongwan's chest....no clue why lolz And they weird do weird things like blowing bottles.

RicWan1.jpg

RICJIN

They like turn into instant pranksters (more so than the other shinhwa members :sweatingbullets: ) whenever they meet up...usually making fun of Hyesung lolz Eric's always trying to get Jinnie to do weird things ^^;

ricjin.jpg

rj.jpg

Well that's all from me.... I'll leave the rest to someone else!

----------

credits: shinhwasarang + shinhwachangjo + soompi + everybody that made those beautiful gifs....really can't remember where I got each one ^^; sorrie

EDIT: extra, cuz I like sungie bumblebee

bee1.jpg

Guest cpopbaby19

He is singing with a GIRL????? I wasn't too happy when he sang with Lee Su Ji (eventhough they were great togehter) and now he is singing with another girl?????

I prefer he sings with guys! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

aww yeah, i agree!! -O-; i prefer him singing with S! kekek

jinnie's sweaty towel?..puhaha

but i love reading all of your guy's post. xD

You should Read Jaded. It's one of my favorite Shinhwa Fanfix

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanfix/story.php?fid=232

that fanfix got me into shinhwa xD

lol i remember reading one of dongwan's dairy entry and he said he studying japanese was hard. :lol:

haha i gotta see a clip of that.

dongwan + boxers= rawrrr :D

that was such a cute and touching video. T-T

ShinhwaChangjo

you can register there for free and meet other people who are going too. ^-^

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?act=idx

^i just read that fic~ aww man, The 5 guys were so funny in that fic.. and minwoo. O__O; okay iono.. he sounded cold in that fic.. anyway, still sweet~ <33

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/82/20060822/20060822014752000.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/82/200...22014752004.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/82/200...22014752005.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/82/200...22014752007.jpg

**Our dear Junjin looks so sick. Hope he feels better! Let's all pray <3 Fighting!**

Credits: Yahoo News

^eric's haiiirrr X____________X

dun reallly like it!! -O-; can he put a wig?? X___X

haha

anyway, eric looks more tired than jj (keke, in my eyes.. lol) anyway, let's all pray for them~! <3

^ Hi dearie,

If you go to the 1st page of this thread...you'll find the info on the group. Also on the page is links to the INDIVIDUAL threads of each member....and all their info are on the first page of the threads...

Who's close with who? Hahaha....they're all pretty close at one point or another...that's why we love them very much!

RICDY

Yes, these are very close. Andy's almost like a younger version of Eric since he likes to follow Eric around lolz. Ricdy's always hugging and arms on each other shoulders etc

RICSYUNG

Eric and Hyesung :) The famous 'oil and water' relationship...meaning they're like water and oil in SHinhwa. They're supposedly always disagreeing and refuses to hug each other (errr....well more like Eric wants huggie...but Hyesung is avoid, avoid). But fans know they're actually pretty close to each other. They're always laughing at the same things, with the same kind of laugh. They're actually really similar ? :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

MINJIN

Minwoo and Jinnie are bound to be close since they're both dancers. These two are always hugging and acting silly. Minwoo buys Junjin clothes too :) And Minwoo is helping produce Jinnie's new album.

WOODONG

Dunno why I love the 2 of them together so much. lolz Plus they ALWAYS mention each other in interviews and stuff. Seen Minwoo call wannie a few times on gameshows too ^^

JINSYUNG

THese two are definitely close. I can't help but get the 'mother and son' vibe from them though lolz Like sungie is always looking after Junjin. Whenever Hyesung's embarassed, he's always running to hug Jinnie.

RICMIN

I think these two have more of a 'guy-guy and 'what's up, bro? ' relationship in the group. Dunno how to explain it. Like going drinking, or going out...they're always the ones doing it together...

RICJIN

They like turn into instant pranksters (more so than the other shinhwa members :sweatingbullets: ) whenever they meet up...usually making fun of Hyesung lolz Eric's always trying to get Jinnie to do things ^^;

^ahaha!! i really laugh my richard simmons off when ricjin takes action! really silly guys.. have you guys seen the video where eric is like.. umm.. dang can't explain,.. he acts like retarded or sth..? with jinnie and sungie and they're in towels. hahaha the vid is around 2 minutes.. lmao. eric really looked funny! XD

anyway,

WANDY

awwww. i dont know but whenever i see them together, i always remember my little brother. they're beyond cute! XD hahahh yeah, like dongsaeng relationship???

;)

OH wow, this thread moved fast1 [;

which reminds me.. does anyone know how to put in subtitles onto video clips and stuff.. i have so many that i want to add subs to(mainly for my friends who dont understand) but its always nice to do stuff like that so non korean speakers will get to know and love shinhwa!!! ok.. that was lame.. but yeah. can anyone help me?? i am technologically challenged...

^ Hi...

I'm gonna try and save you from some grief lolz

If you ALREADY have the subs and you just want to hardsub them....use WINAVI...if you do them one by one on windows movie maker...may take forever :sweatingbullets:

If you DON'T have the sub file and want to make them into subs...still avoid WMM...unless it's a REALLY small clip. If you want to make subs use Subtitle Workshop, Sabbu (recommended), Aegisub etc since it allows you to time with audio, which is much easier than trying to move the cursor on movie maker. It also allows you to open .txt files.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

[

^AHAHHAHAH!! yeah.. i agreee... reallllyy reallyyy lots of koreans!! TT__TT; even in my school. you see korean here, korean there (*cough* i have a korean friend who's into shinhwa! *cough* LOL) XD mauhahahahahah

anyway, how much is the 8th jib special edition? im thinking of buying it... but i don't know how much i will save~ X_X im still broke... and i need to buy the japanese album too :tears:

-O-;

WHO WANTS THEM TO GO ANYWAY??

*cries* :tears:

it'll be too sad!!!!

yes, there are lots!!!!! you're so lucky to have a korean friend who also loves shinhwa!!! i want one too!!! people here are all "hale" "cueshe" "orange and lemons" "parokya ni edgar" "kala" "rivermaya" gah. not that i have anything agaisnt filipino rock bands... i just love shinhwa too much! i want someone i can scream with!

I'm glad for those who had a brilliant time at the Bangkok Concert! FIGHTING <3

Now, onto SINGAPORE & JAPAN ^^;;

Which are all sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY

I just read an article~~~

really? all are sold out? well well well.. not a surprise ^^ i mean, it's shinhwa... :P

Sun Min is a she ^_^ I think she's a new Japanese artist with Good Ent and they are trying to promote her using Hyesung's popularity (and possibly also increase Hyesung's presence in Japan). I agree with you...I prefer the releasing of Hyesung's solo or Group S 2nd album. I'll still support him regardless ^_^ Oh, you can find her pix at http://www.goodenter.jp/sunmin.html.

i was hoping for another solo too.. butmaybe this won't be too bad? keke.. just don't fall for her, hyesung.. lols... ^^ plus 1987? she's only two years older than me!!!!!!

lol ~ looks like we'll be celebrating wannie and hyesung's birthday too but we still have a few more months to go.

I share the same sentiment, I'd rather hear him singing with a guy rather than a girl only for selfish reasons. I don't think my heart can take it. :blush:

lols... looks like it! ohh... dang! dongwan's bday is soo near for me.. that's how much i love him... keke ^^

qaxlod, thanks for the hot pics! i agree, junjin does seem so tired... but his face always looks like that when singing... he';s sooo into the song... lols ^^

omgosh...i just read [at shinhwasarang in this translation of the Interview with Shinhwa Q&A during their press conference in Thailand] that after the singapore and japan concerts, dongwan might do a solo ablum. but its not yet confirmed.

if he does....im so excited :D

to use the subs:

i use vobsub.

if you don't have it: http://www.digital-digest.com/software/get...=1051&did=2

after you finish getting the program. install it. double click the vobsub icon. after you're done. put the video file and the sub file in the same folder.

then rename it the same.

for example:

video file name: yashimmanman82

then change the subtitle file name to: yashimmanman82

after that. open up the video file and the subs should come up . ^-^

hopefully that works

thanks for this! maybe when my comp's not too retartded, i can sub vids too! woot!!!!

angel2nyt, thanks so much for the pics!!! soo lucky thai fans.. linking arms with the boys! especially dongwan!!!! waa!!!! -_-

hahah.. no problemo.. as long as you share your subbed videos with all of us, that would be enough.. =P right people??

and don't worry about being retarded.. i could feel my brain digressing since 3 years ago.. i'm an [almost] adult with a mentality and mind of a kid half my age.. that makes me scientifically proven to be retarded [how so? i'm a science student and so are my friends, and they've told me i'm retarded too ^o^]

thank you angel2nyt for the pics.. i'm jealous of those girls who're standing with shinhwa.. but i would be even more enraged if eric's there.. hahahah.. dongwan the pimp!! he's got 2 girls hooking arms with him~!!! and junjin is the pimp hoobae.. hahahah.. i'm seriously turning crazy.. i better go to sleep >_<"

agree agree.. share the subbed vids, kk???? lols... waahh....

THANK YOU for always posting updated things from sshinhwasarang to this thread. I loved the performance.

Which video is this?!?!?! DongWan kissed some girl!?

Hehe, show us when you sub some videos..? LOL.

angel2nyt thanks for the pictures. Gosh the girls are so LUCKY! And in each picture LOL LMAO..DongWan has two girls linking arms with him in each picture. Just find that funny. MinWoo linked arms with NONE..thank goodness. Otherwise I'd be staring at it FOREVER in jealousy. And ERic wasn't there..and I would stare at it forever in jealousy too if it were Eric. LOL. =)

:)vietgirl604

lols... the vid is Sg Wanna Be's partner for life and Slow... gah... i was like... soo green with envy when the girl kissed dongwan! gah... i wanna be an MV girl too!!!! keke ^^

HI guys

just wondering...

ks!

the dynamics? as in the group 101? hmm...

am i even the right person to tell you the infos? waahhh!!!!!

maybe going to the first thread will help ^^ and also the individual threads... links in the first thread also... ^^ that'd be easier for you cause if i explain the group dynamics to you, all i'll say is that they're HOT and you won't understand ^^

lols...

hope i helped, a little... :P

When we take a photo..

Eric dont come, He come to Bkk

late..

that is because Eric was filming for his new drama so he went to bangkok late... ^^

^ Hi dearie,

RICDY

RICSYUNG

MINJIN

Minwoo and Jinnie are bound to be close since they're both dancers. These two are always hugging and acting silly. Minwoo buys Junjin clothes too :) And Minwoo is helping produce Jinnie's new album. Always hugging and pretending to kiss. THose dorks

WOODONG

Minwoo and dongwan. Dunno why I love the 2 of them together so much. lolz Plus they ALWAYS mention each other in interviews and stuff. Seen Minwoo call wannie a few times on gameshows too ^^

JINSYUNG

RICMIN

MINSYUNG

Ahh...well....minwoo likes to molest hyesung? muahahahaha.... Actually all of them likes to molest sungie :)

RICWAN

Eric really likes to tickle Dongwan's chest....no clue why lolz And they weird do weird things like blowing bottles.

RICJIN

They like turn into instant pranksters (more so than the other shinhwa members :sweatingbullets: ) whenever they meet up...usually making fun of Hyesung lolz Eric's always trying to get Jinnie to do weird things ^^;

----------

credits: shinhwasarang + shinhwachangjo + soompi + everybody that made those beautiful gifs....really can't remember where I got each one ^^; sorrie

EDIT: extra, cuz I like sungie bumblebee

dang!!!!!

i love you... i mean, posting gifs and all! i love all the shinhwa pairings! keke....

i love.. WooDong! keke... and RicSyung! plus RicDy! and JinSyung! wa. i love them all! ^^

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL,

are you seriously gonna buy cake on dw's bday??

X___X

OMG. TAG ME! maybe we can meet and throw a bday bash and send pictures to good enter!! XDD

by that time, i have no big stuff to do since its a new sem. XDD kakkaka..

maybe we should do that... hm...??

what do you think? XD

wow! these thai fans are really lucky to have their pics taken with them..

*envious*

sad thing eric wasn't there to join them.. :)

browsing at my photobucket and i came across this pic i saved from before..

06200502xv3.jpg

was that hyesung hugging andy? and it seems that andy is crying..

does anyone knows this?

and some random Andy pics..

NO HOTLINKING PLS!!

839ihgl6.jpg

103022010qtxw2.jpg

andy050730lllx8.jpg

andycutiexa4.jpg

mudaefor200511182055480zi4.jpg

untitled9kygj1.jpg

violetzn0.jpg

winterstory2ad23vtdq5.jpg

Archived