[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. I miss this thread.. this forum... :tears: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss everyone here too.... :( ANYWAY......................

That did not even seem like 30 seconds @ all...... But yay!!!!!!!! "Throw My Fist" is one of my most favorite tracks of the album!!!~ i knew their next MV was gonna be that... YAY!!!!!!!! Awesome~ can't wait to see the whole mv. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--

Awe~ so sad-- i miss this thread!!!-- gRr!!! :wacko: --Thanks for updating moi. Go SHinhwa!!!

btw: enjoyed watching M's concert. Puahahaha. :lol: Was much fun.-- i totally loved that last closing song he sung. ;)

:(See you soon!!!~

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

OMG!!!

"AND I THROW MY FIST!!!!"

hahahaha!!! I just somehow knew they were going to release an MV for "Throw my Fist"!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, that was about the BEST 30 seconds of my DAY!!!!!! :w00t:

They looked SO cool and AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D

SHINHWA ALL THE WAY!!!

HWAITING!!!!!!!

Okay, I went over all the MV and Shinhwa definately over 50 (if you include all the OST, individual members, etc)

Got few questions though. I look everywhere for Minwoo's BUMP MV and I couldn't find it.

1. Are you sure there's MV for Bump? If there is one, where can I find it?

2. Anyone know where I can download April Snow OST? Couldn't find it either.

3. Anyone know where I can get good quality of: Honesty (I only found 9986K) and Biya (I only found 9004KB) MV?

Thank you so much.

"Mommie" Alice

Guest angelix

Okay, I went over all the MV and Shinhwa definately over 50 (if you include all the OST, individual members, etc)

Got few questions though. I look everywhere for Minwoo's BUMP MV and I couldn't find it.

3. Anyone know where I can get good quality of: Honesty (I only found 9986K) and Biya (I only found 9004KB) MV?

Thank you so much.

"Mommie" Alice

Can mommie alice use clubbox? :D there's HQ for shinhwa Mvs at clubbox.co.kr/shinhwasarang ^_^

Wahhh

thanks for the pics xtine~

-O-;

it's midnight over here and i need to jet! X__X;

my mom's kinda throwing a fist in front of me so yeah..

XD

wish me a good shinhwa sleep! kakakaa

do this again later!!!

kakkaa

so we don't SPAM [;

ps. I FREAKIN LIKE THE SOLO DW PIC UP THERE! <3

GAHHHH! SO ADORABLE.

I WANNA SNATCH HIM AND MAKE MY PILLOW!!

:mellow:

LOL LOL ur pillow?! LMFAO

too bad

hes my teddy bear + so much more !

what!! 30 seconds??? haha, ohwell... atleast i get to see a little...

haha, i just saw it!! that is totally hot... i love how they remixed the song... gah.. must see the rest... it comes out in 4 days... drool...... haha, oh and to whoever wanted to know the link of the viet forums i go to: http://www.shinvil.com/forums/ <--- thats only one of the many... haha

muaharhar another owned page...

I KNOW THAT DID NOT SEEM LIKE 30SECONDS!!

thx for the viet link

Wow... only a day passed without me checking the thread, and 5 pages went by already. O__O Craaazy. (: <3

Thank you so much for the pics... those 6 boys are so adorable. >w<;;

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...wahgroupie6.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...shinhwa4_14.jpg

^ In those two pictures, when I saw them, I was like, "something looks like it's missing..." something didn't look complete, then I realized, Andy wasn't them. =( Shinhwa is definately not Shinhwa w/o Andy, or the other members. It will always be Shinhwa 6. (;

Ahhh, and when I read that part about how Shinhwa worked so hard to get to top... and how it took them 7, hard-working years to finally win the Daesang... gave me goosbumps. u__u;; Waah, our Shinhwa boys are so great. :D <3

... dang that's a lot of MVs. Time to go watch the ones I haven't yet. 8D

i know i know T__T

im so touched by how hard they've worked.

i really want to become successful in my life now. thank you shinhwa oppas for the inspiration!

12/8 [Diary] Dongwan 'My eyes hurts!"

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...0;boardseen#new

AHH HIS EYES HURTS

*SOOTHES THEM WITH XTINE-NESS*

XDDD :wub:

omg. I miss this thread.. this forum... :tears: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss everyone here too.... :( ANYWAY......................

That did not even seem like 30 seconds @ all...... But yay!!!!!!!! "Throw My Fist" is one of my most favorite tracks of the album!!!~ i knew their next MV was gonna be that... YAY!!!!!!!! Awesome~ can't wait to see the whole mv. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--

Awe~ so sad-- i miss this thread!!!-- gRr!!! :wacko: --Thanks for updating moi. Go SHinhwa!!!

btw: enjoyed watching M's concert. Puahahaha. :lol: Was much fun.-- i totally loved that last closing song he sung. ;)

:(See you soon!!!~

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

songie!! you and choua are back

where'd u two go :o :o

LOL

anyways yay welcome back!

i realli want to watch the concert

im'a go order it XDDD

Thank you so much.

"Mommie" Alice

lets see

#1 yeeap! u can check on shinhwa's official site to watch it. www.goodenter.com/shinhwa

and to d/l .. i dont know of any links rite now, and the only version i have is pretty lq so i cant help u there. but u can try requestion at shinhwa forums? s-shinhwasarang.net or minwooforums

#2 dont nkow

#3 sorry, dont have. but u can once again request it

and and

what angelix said about the clubbox

wow! i haven't been here for a day..

and i just noticed that the thread is growing fast!

woot! woot!

thanks for those pics! lol.

most of it were hilarious!!

i was cracking up right here..

and the people in our house have those weird look on me..

hahaha!!

SHINHWA FOREVER!

oh.. another entry from him..

haha! i think he really need to rest his eyes..

haha! maybe it is because of too much playing..

hmmm.. he seems have a lot of free time..

Guest miss':bella

Dongwan's entry is sooo cute!

Some of you guys are kinda taking his entries too literally ^^;;

It's more for it to be funny! Plus, he's witty remember? <3

DONGWAN FIGHTING!

I have always wonder about this and now that we are talking about qualities on MV, I have question:

How do you distinguish HQ, MQ, and LQ?

By how many MB? Sometimes, I've seen big files and quality is not that great and vice versa, sometimes I see very small MB/small screen but quality is clear but once you make it big, quality is bad.

Is there a clear guidelines as to what is consider HQ, MQ, or LQ?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

OMG !!!!!!!!!! Here's the preview for M/V "Throw my fist" *faint* I say this M/V will be really reallyyy HOT !!!! :blush: :blush: I can't wait ! I can't wait

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp0i8k

Credit to : good EMG + Shinhwachangjo

And I donno there's someone who haven't heard the preview of Throw my fist remix and Midnight girl Hyesung's ballad version or not.So,here's the link :)

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa/album/sh_se1_cd.html

oh! thanks for sharing..

haha! can't wait to watch the whole MV..

Guest miss':bella

oh! thanks for sharing..

haha! can't wait to watch the whole MV..

Seriously! I think the whole MV is going to be worth waiting for <3

I have always wonder about this and now that we are talking about qualities on MV, I have question:

By how many MB? Sometimes, I've seen big files and quality is not that great and vice versa, sometimes I see very small MB/small screen but quality is clear but once you make it big, quality is bad.

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

i don't think HQ, MQ and LQ goes by MB size... it goes by screen size.. or at least tahts what i always thought. like i know for LQ, the screen sizes are usually 320 x 240

Guest nutzie

Ahhh~ some of these pictures bring back so many memories :)

GAHHH~ Hyesung sang a duet with him?! I wanna listen to the song! T___T

i think this is the duet that you're referring to right?

they both sing pretty good, but i still prefer hyesung's voice ^^

and the pictures are sooo cutee!! especially that monkey face pic =P andy's just acting cool while the others are fooling around.. hahahaha.. i'm so gonna save that picture once i get into my other compie account~

Guest cyanine

can i ask smtg??is't so hard 4 a korean artist 2 win daesang??why shinhwa took 7yrs??sorry but i really wanna knw...wat abt other artist??do they took such time 2??

really?? i got some of their songs from livewire too..

but i dunno the english titles of those songs.. do you happend to know..

hehehe.. sorry to bug you.. :blush:

no prob..... but um... can i get back to you on that??? im sorry, but i kind of am pressed for time. i promise to post them tomorrow....

and i know i promised to scan and put up the pictures in the magazines i bought but havent had time for that either... mainly beacuse i always posted when i was actually suppossed to be doing homework..... but my mom doestn have to know that....but if i bring down my mags and start scanning stuff, shes definately gonna notice......

xtine i love your sexy pics!!! haha. and i dont think its possible to overuse sexy when discussing shinhwa!!! :D

OMG!!!! i saw this and the first thing that (unwillingly) popped out of my mouth was... AWWWWW POOR BABY!!!!!! yeah. that kinda says it all.... our poor dongwannie...

labingtatlodongwan pics???? i think most of these have been posted on this thread already, but since you asked and there are some new people......

give me one minute... ill be right back!!!!

dongwanjunjin.jpg

peace yo!

dongwanhyesungminwoo3.jpg

and peace again....

dongwanhyesungminwoo2.jpg

and yet again!!!!

dongwan46.jpg

and this time gangster style!!! peace homie!!!

dongwan38.jpg

fob style(i love fobs in their native countries)

dongwan19.jpg

end of the hippie pics

dongwan48.jpg

oo la la!!! what is he doing???

dongwan35.jpg

wannie getting some major air....

dongwan43.jpg

and playing the air guitar.... only with a guitar...

cute/silly wannie pics!!!

dongwan26.jpg

dongwan23.jpg

dongwan25.jpg

dongwan24.jpg

dongwan34.jpg

dongwan36.jpg

dongwan42.jpg

dongwan41.jpg

my favoritest picture of dongwannie oppa ever!!!!!!

dongwanfav.jpg

i only put up like... half cuz i thought that there was too many but i will ost the rest tomorrow..... and i picked these at random so i dunno if anyone posted them already... if so, then i apologize!!!

credits: um..... soompi, shinhwa sarang, shinhwa changjo, and goodenter???

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

"Mommie" Alice

LQ is normally 100MB or less..

MQ - 200-400MB

HQ - 600-700MB

Thanks shinhinm for the link of the preview MV!!

They're so HOT inside :D

Guest infinityyy

i think this is the duet that you're referring to right?

they both sing pretty good, but i still prefer hyesung's voice ^^

and the pictures are sooo cutee!! especially that monkey face pic =P andy's just acting cool while the others are fooling around.. hahahaha.. i'm so gonna save that picture once i get into my other compie account~

Ahhh~ thank you for the video!! :D The song is so nice.. I love Hyesung and his voice even more now. :blush:

Archived