[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Shinhwa No.1 Sold Album in Just 1 Month for the 1st Half of 2006

and Sells Out Japan Concert in 1 Minute

20060803093803.266.1.jpg

Popular group Shinhwa has taken over both Korea and Japan's music industry.

Shinhwa's newest album 'STATE OF THE ART' which released in May took the number one spot on Korea's largest record store Hottracks' (www.hottracks.co.kr) total online and offline sales chart for the first half of 2006, overtaking previous best sellers SG Wannabe and Lee Soo Young.

This sales chart which takes in all sales from January 2006 till June 2006 is evidence of Shinhwa's power as they have effectively ranked number one within just one month of release.

Furthermore, Shinhwa's first official Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' which is slated to release on the 16th is continuing this immense popularity. This album is currently also ranked number one on Japan's largest record store HMV's pre-order chart.

Not only this, but Shinhwa's Japan concert entitled 'SHINHWA, 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration #1' sold out completely in just one minute after opening bookings.

In particular Shinhwa's Japan concert which set aside tickets for the members of Shinhwa's Japanese official fanclub also sold out within 1 day and once the remaining tickets for everyone else were released for sale, both concerts for Tokyo and Osaka amounting to a total of 20 thousand seats were all sold out within one minute.

This Shinhwa concert will be the first time a Korean management company will participate in a Japan concert and Japan's leading concert directing company 'WooDu' which has previously worked with Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton and the Black Eyed Peas will collaborate making it a truly high quality event.

Shinhwa commented, "We are very thankful of all the great love we are receiving from both Korea and Japan" and "We hope for lots of love for our 8th album follow-up single and Japanese album title song 'Throw My Fist' too".

Shinhwa will leave for Japan on the second week of August to begin promotions of their Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' and then depart on the 19th for Thailand where Shinhwa will continue their world tour with 'SHINHWA 2006 TOUR 'STATE OF THE ART in THAILAND'.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

20060803093803.266.1.jpg

Popular group Shinhwa has taken over both Korea and Japan's music industry.

Shinhwa's newest album 'STATE OF THE ART' which released in May took the number one spot on Korea's largest record store Hottracks' (www.hottracks.co.kr) total online and offline sales chart for the first half of 2006, overtaking previous best sellers SG Wannabe and Lee Soo Young.

This sales chart which takes in all sales from January 2006 till June 2006 is evidence of Shinhwa's power as they have effectively ranked number one within just one month of release.

Furthermore, Shinhwa's first official Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' which is slated to release on the 16th is continuing this immense popularity. This album is currently also ranked number one on Japan's largest record store HMV's pre-order chart.

Not only this, but Shinhwa's Japan concert entitled 'SHINHWA, 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration #1' sold out completely in just one minute after opening bookings.

In particular Shinhwa's Japan concert which set aside tickets for the members of Shinhwa's Japanese official fanclub also sold out within 1 day and once the remaining tickets for everyone else were released for sale, both concerts for Tokyo and Osaka amounting to a total of 20 thousand seats were all sold out within one minute.

This Shinhwa concert will be the first time a Korean management company will participate in a Japan concert and Japan's leading concert directing company 'WooDu' which has previously worked with Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton and the Black Eyed Peas will collaborate making it a truly high quality event.

Shinhwa commented, "We are very thankful of all the great love we are receiving from both Korea and Japan" and "We hope for lots of love for our 8th album follow-up single and Japanese album title song 'Throw My Fist' too".

Shinhwa will leave for Japan on the second week of August to begin promotions of their Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' and then depart on the 19th for Thailand where Shinhwa will continue their world tour with 'SHINHWA 2006 TOUR 'STATE OF THE ART in THAILAND'.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

That's our SHINHWA <333333333333333333

Guest nutzie

oh oh talking about converting fans, heheh, i have my own little story.. one of my very closest friends has been dissing eric [for the most part, she's just teasing me though..] for the longest time, since i go out with her almost everyday, and almost all those days, i would be blabbering off about eric and shinhwa..

so 2 days ago, we were going to wonderland with 2 of our other friends.. and somehow or the other, she borrowed my mp3 player and started listening to it.. and she was like, "uh, not bad.. is this the korean music you're talking about?" [fyi. out of 73 songs i have in my mp3 player, only about 5 of them are english songs.. the majority of them? you guessed it, shinhwa!!] and she kept on listening and stuff.. and i asked her whether she wanted to listen to kim jong kook's song [she said that he's cute some time ago] and she said she hated it =P [i'm not bashing, that's really what she said.. i like that one song though..]

so all the way from home to wonderland [which was about an hour or so] she stole my mp3 player to listen to the songs.. on the way back? she stole it again.. i even lent it to her for the night..

and she finally admitted that korean songs aren't even half as bad as she pictured them to be..

yah, i'm so proud of myself =P

Guest coolieever

oh whoops, haha, heres the real link

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72252

yes i notice dbsk & suju is everywhere...

Shinhwa oedi?!?!

i listen to the boys every single day! i can't live without them.

they're on my desktop.. on my table.. in my ipod.. & in my heart :wub:

gah, me tooo, and they will soon cover my walls once i get enough money to buy posters.....haha, theyre also in my phone, in my parents cars, in my kitchen, in my bathroom (dont ask why, i dont know either), just... EVERYWHERE

Shinhwa is just great.. just within 1 mth and they're top in the chart. Shinhwa Man Sae!

I wonder if they'll win the Daesang this year... what you think?

actually i'm a new Shinhwa fan... during these few mths, i tried my best to collect as many video of them as possible.. watching them as often as possible.. then i remember when i watch the clip of them winning the 2004 Daesang, i was so teary.. tears of joy.. That Daesang meant so much to them.. i as a fan can feel it too, after watching what they've been through.. the boys totally deserved that award after 7years of hardship and they have given up. i'm so proud of them!

Btw, Shinhwa actually won 2 Daesang right.. One is the Seoul music award, another is the SBS award(correct if i'm i'm wrong).. Which is these is more prestigious? Seoul music award?

Guest NotGuilty

currently, shinhwa is only behind by 11 votes (from 37!!! good job guys!) in the best boyband poll. :D

*edit*

-"< dammit.... i don't know math. i calculated that wrong. we were behind 21. not 11. >''<

omo! a special album???? i need to get my hands on that!

do you think this'll be available in the philippines???

i don't think so..

kpop is not that popular in here..

that is soo cool!

go! go! go! SHINHWA!!

yes i notice dbsk & suju is everywhere...

Shinhwa oedi?!?!

i listen to the boys every single day! i can't live without them.

they're on my desktop.. on my table.. in my ipod.. & in my heart :wub:

yayyy!

me tooo!!

they're were also in my heart..

FOREVER! hahaha..

just to make convo with ya'll..

which is the best colllaborative song that they have done....i know they didnt have that many...but they had some...

my first would have to be "egotism...(i think with people crew cuz i can tell it's MC mong rapping) off their hey! come on CD....highway star comes in a close second...

hmm i think the only one that i culd think of is highway star LOL

i realli like highway star, it sounds so cool. =P

i wuld love to see shinhwa collaborate with fttts. <33333333

Per request, uploaded English Subtitle (.srt) of Shinhwa X-Man appearances in 2004...

Shinhwa's Ya Shim Man Man English Subtitle is also available...

Click here (First page of LJH Thread) and scroll down

oh wow

THANKS A BUNCHIES =DD

Guest LoveRain

5/8 ANDY "I Pity the Microphone"....

CLICK to read more ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...6;boardseen#new

5/8 Lee Minwoo "Never complain...", H.O.T's & Shinhwa's...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...2;boardseen#new

Aww...andy :blush:

awww, andy so sweety..

i love him everytime he calls his groupmates 'hyung'

thanks for all these news, angelix.. :)

Wow! This thread is moving fast :D

i miss hyesung

eventho i've read many stories on shinhwa lately,.. but no story about him lately (the latest one always about minwoo.. I like him too.. but I miss the sweet guy)

oh well.. i am just whining a little. dun mind me =^^=

^ Lolz...Dun worry, my fic is on Hyesung (even though Minwoo is a my fave...I don't really write about him? <_< ) They don't let our sweet guy sing on the gameshows anymore :sweatingbullets: I miss all of them. Hyesung is in Japan right now, right? Maybe he'll be Japanese pro when we see him next lolz

I saw the fancam of him singing Midnight girl at the Jeju summer festival concert...so beautiful!!

regarding hyesung taekwondo skills, it's only the high kick that we see.. haha i don't se ethe rest of his skills!! i wanna see him fight.. hopefully next time he can act in an action drama or movie! :D

yes, this thread is going fast.. Good! haha..

^ Lolz... I remember watching a few showcases of our sungie's skills back in 1st jib? I wanna see him in a movie too...but I wonder what kind of role they'll give him...he doesn't really look like he's blackbelt taekwondo, our *cough* young prince that is :D

gaxlod i feel your pain, where have all the fans gone? its true, i rarely ever see pics of them in the photos section, i mean sure most of us just post the photos here.. but if we post it in the picture section.. ppl who dont often visit this thread might come back? yeenoe? LOL so yes lets start posting stuff in the pictures section here at soompi.

and yes theres too much suju and dbsk -___-

i mean i understand that ppl move on from group to group

BY WHY LEAVE SHINHWA T__T

i cant accept the fact that shinhwa's losing fans.. but yet they're gaining fans. hmm i dont know LOL

rite now im kinda rmabling. and my rambling doenst make sense..

but at least shinhwa's gaining more popularity in china, japan thailand etc.

I WONDER WHEN THEIR POPULARITY WILL HIT CANADA & USA !!

^ When it hits...I AM SOOOOOO there!

Anyways....I feel the pain too...

I think the worst is when ppl with shinhwa screen names (i.e. shinhwaluver or something....just an example...no one actually has this name, right? :sweatingbullets: ) begin to have only pics of other groups in their siggie or they say they voted for a group other than Shinhwa in polls. I know ppl's tastes change as they mature...or immature in some cases ;) ...and it's really just a small idol group thingy in the real world..but I can't help but feel betrayed as a fan and for our oppas :tears:

Oh wait...I just read your msg in SS forums. Yes, it's Amy lolz

Guest kfosho

^i feel your pain too!! with all these other young and talented boy bands coming out, its hard for our shinhwa to be number one! but it doesn't matter because shinhwa is a legend! their songs are classic!! i mean many people got into k-pop because of these guys, i know i did (: man i love these guys they are the best. it's werid cause when there are polls with shinhwa members and dbsg, or super junior members, i always choose shinhwa members, because it feels like i'm betraying them if i don't choose them. like it doesn't matter if they aren't good looking or can't dance ( which aren't true) but i always need to choose them cause they are SHINHWA, they are the best, and always will be. man i have never typed up this much on soompi ever...but i feel good, because its all for our lovable shinhwa!! shinhwa forever!!!

i usually never post anything, but just read what other ppl wrote. but until i fee like supporting shinhwa a lot right now, and i'm such a good mood reading how good shinhwa is doing right now! i wanna post a lot of htings on shinhwas forum, so that it could reach to dbsg's and super junior's forums!

Guest poloblue

hi everyone, i have the songs 'perfect man' and 'wedding' in english, however today i found the english version of 'hey come on'. i was wondering, do shinhwa have n e other english versions of their songs?????

and does n e one know where i can dl their song 'sun in our hearts' and 'as long as you love me' (backstreet boys) that they sung at their concert?

thanx!!!!!!!

Archived