Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

Thanks nikki for the new pics of minwoo <333

edit:

angelix can u tell what's the difference for S$168 tix seating one if preorder and buy during the public sale?

issit the preorder one will be nearer to stage?

S$168 tix seating ones would be behind the standing ones. Here's a virtual map for the seating plan --> http://www.sistic.com.sg/stix/images/inter...06_overview.jpg. Since fanclubs been taking pre-orders since last wk, for standing ones, yes, it is nearer to the stage, while seating $168 starts at the 4th row and are elevated. If u still want to buy pre-order, maybe there's still time, before sistic opens the sale to the public. click here for more info ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4279.0

Do any of you Shinhwa fans from Singapore know who are the sponsors for the concert here? thanks! please reply if you know!!!!!!!!

I'm not from Singapore, but since i too will attend their concert anyway, I asked the same thing too. My friend said Samsung is one of the organizers :) ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...6;boardseen#new

xxtine_21

the third one is Vanness :lol:

LMFAO oh HES vaness?! LOL

WHERE ARE THE SHINHWA FANS!?!?!!?!?!?!

LEE MINWOO AND SHIN HYE SUENG ARE BOTH LAST!!

How could you guys let them be last T_T

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75613

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEY;'RE LAST ?!

T________T

i voted.. damn i wished i had multiple accounts. LOL

MAYBE INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR HYESUNG AND MINWOO (Seperating the fans's votes) lets just stick with one person: vote for M, since he has more votes right now...

so.. lets just push Minwoo up, at least one of them can make it, instead of both of them losing...

thats realli smart. becasue i think thats what happened.

lol

i vote for minwoo because he had the most.

^aHHH..the world is cruel...make us choose between our oppas....

I voted to MInwoo too since he's leading...

And since it's voting a rounded artist...I guess Minwoo is up an album, single, sitcom, concert, business and movie on Sungie.... ^^;

But Hyesung and his voice and his taekwondo skills ....

The pressure and stress....

Either way...as long as a ShinHwa member makes it, I'm there!

LOL i had to luagh at that. taekwondo skills. nice.

all tickets sold out within one single minute.

dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

only shinhwa and shinhwa fans have this ability. :)

go go go shinhwa rangers!

lmfao shinhwa rangers eh?

me too!!!

i voted for him already ^^

and vote for shinhwa here too... best male boy band!!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73071

i can't take it that DBSK is leading by 37! votes right now!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know it's just an opinionated poll, nothing official but I Don't Want Them to coem in SECOND!!!!

please ^^

37?!

GAHHHHH ><

Shinhwa, Reveals Their Secret Notebook Through Repackaged Album

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I WANT THIS

:ph34r::crazy::blink::w00t: GAHHHHHHH

&& thank u nikki for the pics!! *drools*

QUESTION!!!

are minwoo's ears realli pierced? LOL cuz damn. he looks so hot w/ those earrings

Guest newyork

ahh minwoo and hyesung are still last!

and still in second place behind dbsk for best boy band

=( vote guys!!! vote!!!

Guest serenity8

GOOD JOB GUYS!!! WE NEED ONE VOTE FOR MINWOO to be NOT in the last two!! COME ON GUYS!! ONE MORE VOTE!!!! please please please

Guest qaxlod

Everyone might not know but Naver is a popular search engine in Korea along with other ones such as Daum and Empas.

A lot of fan clubs in Korea unite on some days to place their favorite singers/group up in the top 10 of the Naver "Popular Searches" Rank.

Currently, the following is rank on Naver's "Popular Searches."

i1fh0.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see Shinhwa is currently on the #20 spot. In order to help make them #1, please read the following directions.

Note: (Need to be able to type Korean Letterings on the Computer)

1. Go to http://www.naver.com

i2sl9.jpg

2. As you can see above, under box 1, type in 신화.

3. Then, click on box 2.

That's it! That simple! Please constantly do this so they will increase their spot on Naver's "Popular Searches" Rank. Shinhwa Changjo fans in Korea do this on a daily basis more on a minute/hour basis as well.

Good Luck!

Guest poloblue

hi peeps, i heard that a song by shinhwa called HERO is really good, but i have all shinhwa albums, except the first winter sotry one, and i can't find which album hero is in.

can some1 help me??? thanx

Guest MinwooLicious

hi peeps, i heard that a song by shinhwa called HERO is really good, but i have all shinhwa albums, except the first winter sotry one, and i can't find which album hero is in.

can some1 help me??? thanx

its from the 2002 summer vacation in smtown album

Guest jojopita

i miss hyesung

eventho i've read many stories on shinhwa lately,.. but no story about him lately (the latest one always about minwoo.. I like him too.. but I miss the sweet guy)

oh well.. i am just whining a little. dun mind me =^^=

anyways... do u guys know if he is ever tangled in relationship? I know Eric is dating, M were dating... and the rest of the crew? i've been searching. and nothing hot came out

Guest mzjehniffa

does that mean that the dvd ('State of the Art''s 'Special Edition'.) will come out in korea on the 16th or nationwide..hint los angeles?

Guest nutzie

anyways... do u guys know if he is ever tangled in relationship? I know Eric is dating, M were dating... and the rest of the crew? i've been searching. and nothing hot came out

i read that there was a rumour involving him and shoo from ses.. from what i comprehended, they were together, but 1 article actually stated that they only got close, but not at the point of being in a relationship, because sm didn't allow them to be together or something? but i'm pretty sure the members have got girlfriends, whether current or past, and they're probably non celebrities or something.. just my observation though..

by the way, a few pages ago, somebody asked for acapella songs? well, this is it.. [unofficial, so don't get excited for nothing =P]

it seems that when they're singing top, somebody went out of tune, although i'm not sure who.. is it just me or what? they sang the acapella better though.. can somebody list out who sang which part?

what the hell is "cherish the lie"???

Guest qaxlod

SHINHWA CHANGJO

One to the Six . The best to the Mix

0607pictorial9zd2.jpg

It is because of you, that we live.

It is because of you, that we breathe.

It is because of you, that we learn.

It is because of you, that we love.

It is because of you, that we share.

It is because of you, that we cry.

It is because of you, that we laugh.

It is because of you, that we become the one and only SHINHWA CHANGJO.

But Hyesung and his voice and his taekwondo skills....

regarding hyesung taekwondo skills, it's only the high kick that we see.. haha i don't se ethe rest of his skills!! i wanna see him fight.. hopefully next time he can act in an action drama or movie! :D

yes, this thread is going fast.. Good! haha..

qaxlod , Nice poem you got there.. Shinhwa is our life. Shinhwa is US.

I don't even know if they will export the Special Edition 8th jib out of korea..

Archived