[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suicidal_glamour

AWESOME!! How cool. I couldnt stop chanting "I saw junjin on tv" for the rest of the night lol. Sorry off-topic.

Guest lenakeem

THATS MY DONGWAN!! cheering up the disabilified people.. is that a word?? lol thats one the reasons i love my wannie so much his heart is as huge as the sky! lol XP sorry this is me being cheesy XP

Guest sam chin

20060613222923497.jpg

credit to: photoro.com

en200606140914381001_0.jpg

credit to paran.com

Jun Jin and the shootdori kids were there in Germany supporting the Korean team...

But where are the rest of the Shinhwa guys?? :unsure:

P.s Shin Jung Wan oso there.... :D

Guest spfork

OoOh!!! I saw that first picture!! At first I couldn't believe my eyes... Heh. ^-^"

Hope to see the other Shinhwa memebrs soooon.

OMFG, Eric look so hot on that red shirt. Jinnie is so hot. I would love to see him on TV in Germany. I should look for Korean VS Togo game.eheheh

Xman is so funny. I still laughed so hard after seeing it for the second time. Ho Dong poking Minwoo's butt cracked me up so much. I felt sorry for Andy because that must have hurt. hahahah

Guest nutzie

i almost burst out laughing when i saw shin jung hwan.. he looks funnyyy!! and those lucky shoot dori kids.. firstly, they are allowed to go to germany to support the world cup.. secondly, they are there with junjin!! dammit i want to go tooo!!!

hmm, i'm not sure about eric, but "devilish" hyesung is wearing a similar tee to the ones they were wearing in the xman, isn't he? eric's looking cute with that towel on his head.. hahahha.. uh, and hot too >_< is that hwayobi in front of eric though? i'm not sure, but kinda look like her..

for those interested to watch it translated, its done, enjoy!

Xman #62 Water Game Round 1 - Shinhwa members 3 vs 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfjoekVzBE

Xman #62 Water Game Round 2 - Guys 5 vs 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYm8L2ZvVB8

Xman #62 Water Game Final Round - Mixed 6 vs 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZcad_yqGE

OMG THANJK U SO MUCH <33

i saw junjin on ESPN 2 today ahahaha

&& i saw shin junghwan. && jihoon ahahah i was liek OMG! lol

i think junghwan was in a cow costume? iono

but anyways. what show is the caps from??.. && is it from 8th jib activities??

OMG

HELENA U LUCKY BUTTOXXXX!

>[

i want to see junjin (=

anywhoo about hyesung looking feminine, yeah i remmeber i used to think he looked like a girl.. but he doesn't realli, he jus looks the most feminin compared to the other guys but yeah

hyesung is pretty =)

Guest nutzie

heheh.. my friend thinks he looks like a girl too.. and ironically [that stupid weird friend of mine] hye sung is her favorite member O_o just the other day she was asking me, " wouldn't it be nice to have a guy singing for you with his beautiful voice?" and i enthusiastically said "of course!! i want a boyfriend who can sing well too!!" and she replied "but isn't it disturbing if the guy looks like a girl?" i was like "... yeah that's true -_-""

Guest Childlike Faith

Awww, I set my alarm and then I went back to sleep for ten minutes! T_T

But I ended up sleeping until 9, for the second match

And I knew Shinhwa was going to be there. T_T

Will they be at the Sunday game versus France? :D

Coolsmurf, thank you for the clips! I would die without your translations!!! >_<

Though when I didn't have translation, I'd laugh at whatever I thought was funny.

Which was basically everytime Shinhwa laughed. xD

It's the lips that made Hyesung look more girly compared to the other boys.. but he is still gorgeous! i love him :wub:

Just a question: do all the shinhwa boys smoke?

from what i know, Hyesung do smoke.. saw a pic of him smoking

Guest infinityyy

ahhh!! when i was watching the soccer game, i was looking desperately for shinhwa. haha; i hope i see them play agenst France. lol :lol:

Guest Hyesunglove

i think DOngwan smokes... haha..

Andy doesn't look like smoker to me.. but imagine 5 of them smoking and you're not.. wow definitely will be influence..

actually i get turn off by smokers :vicx:

nah dongwan doesn't smoke.

last time when he was doing some solo activity (can't remember which one)

he was talking about the advantages and disadvantages of not being with the group

and he was saying how he doesn't have to smell the smoke in the car haha

Shinhwa was in Germany for watching football match Korean vs Togo.... they went back to Korean this afternoon...

Dongwan didnt come at all.. I dont know why...

JunJin came in the different flight with shoot dori... another shinhwa came with xman...

I went to the airport to see shinhwa.. I got their flight schedule, but didnt know who will come with that flight.. it turned out to be shinhwa... JunJin came in the different terminal, so I didnt see him at all...

but I saw JJ after the game in the stadion.. I was really lucky that time to see JJ but didnt see shoot dori...

and Hyesung is cute... he wore red devil hat and korean flag drawing on his face.. ^^

Guest xmkaex

^ aww you're so lucky.

worldcup.jpg

Got it. Saw Hye Sung & Eric.......

that girl in front of eric looks like hywanobi...im not sure.

:lol: look at hyesung's hat-thingy. cuteness!

Archived