[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelix

^ HAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!! andy as strawberry..he should be a kiwi as well!! (eventhough...he did feature eating a kiwi while eating his bibimpap xD) kekeke XD...(well at first glance it did look like strawberry xP..turn out ...lady bug...~~~)

wow, lots of things to celebrate and cheer for! :w00t: album sales... andy's 1 year of hosting inkigayo... multizen award... and 3000 day anniversary!! :Dshinhwa is truly a legend !!! :lol: fighting!!!

and they're going to germany to watch the game? that's awesome!! there's nothing better than to have your fellow countrymen cheering you on as you play... gooooo korea! :P

agreeed

Yes! Yes! I wrote a 15 pg letter to them! LOL I sent it to GOOD EMG~ Hopefully they will get to read it! Hm, let's hope for 300000000000 days! xD SHINWHA FOREVER

wowzers 15pg?

lets jus hope they read all 15pages

i once wrote somethign to them, it wus like a small lil notation.. saying how they shuld come to vancouver .. and den the next thing uknow, a few weeks later. minwoo comes to vancouver to film his mv

coincidence?

i sure like to not think that way.

he came here, because of me

LLOL

COngras to Shinhwa!!

it's amazing that they lasted for 8yrs without changing or dropping any members..

it's like 8 yrs?!?! omg..

and what made them so special is that..

(1) they're so close.. seeing them together playing make me go "aawww"

(2) they can succeed both individually & as a group! :w00t:

i know! when u think about it, they havent wavered at all, maybe when andy had to leave for a short period but he came back! and it wasn't like a major change cuz he came back.. and wait what am i saying =\

well yeah, we never officially lost any members, and we never gained any new ones (like super junior jus got another one right?)

and damn.. 8yrs is relali a lot.

Xman #62 Dangyunhaji - Jun Jin vs Hye Sung & Hwang Bo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7HTD3-HVOo

Xman #62 Dangyunhaji - Andy vs Kim Sung Eun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wiY6aSRTg

thx for sharing =D

20066414132751473.jpg

Shinhwa so cute .... hehehehe

omg that looks so cute/hilarous/flippin crazy

look at hyesungs face !!!1 :w00t::w00t: :blush:

^ HAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!! andy as strawberry..he should be a kiwi as well!! (eventhough...he did feature eating a kiwi while eating his bibimpap xD) kekeke XD...(well at first glance it did look like strawberry xP..turn out ...lady bug...~~~)

LOL i htougth it wus strawberry too, den i figured out it wus a lady bug afterwards =DD

I am so sorry, I laughed so hard during the Andy's dance in Xman. It's just too funny so my sister was like why are you laughing, it's not funny.lol I feel bad for Andy but I still laugh at him. I think he was faking though.lol It's so obvious.

i know! when u think about it, they havent wavered at all, maybe when andy had to leave for a short period but he came back! and it wasn't like a major change cuz he came back.. and wait what am i saying =\

well yeah, we never officially lost any members, and we never gained any new ones (like super junior jus got another one right?)

and damn.. 8yrs is relali a lot.

actually why did andy left the group? it's only for 1 album right?

Guest angelix

actually why did andy left the group? it's only for 1 album right?

^ As stated previously, to further continue his studies :rolleyes: ~

Guest xmkaex

20066414132751473.jpg

haha hyesung's face is so funny! :lol:

is junjin a monkey?...lol

and i can't figure out what minwoo and eric are. im kinda thinking that minwoo's a goat. and eric is a....i have no clue.. :P

Gaxlod- you send goodemg a 15 page letter? WOW! where do you send it to? i want to send them a letter!!! i would be all like... shinhwa should come to LA. because people in LA looooove shinhwa so freakin bad and so many people would come and it would be huger than the korean festival thing(cuz i know a lot of people who didnt go this year cuz shinhwa wasent coming).

i would totally write them a letter...

20066414132751473.jpg

OMG!!! at first i saw that and i was like... oh.. it looks like the tellitubby thing that was up a long time ago...

21ad02cc.jpg

umm... but then i realized that they were actually babies photoshoped... but its really cute!!!! is hyesungs cat thing suppossed to be a girl? hmm... it looks like it... aw, poor hyesung. he doesnt look THAT girly. but he is pretty... i love how eric is taking a bath... and the junjin monkey is sooo cute! i love junjin! and andy... a ladybug? kinda bizarre but cute anyways. it kinda matches him. dongwan= pineapple? haha! how cute. it totally pops out cuz its like... bright orangey yellowish... minwoo's a ram? hey! my chinhese zodiac is the ram!!! coolio. coincidence? haha.. :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SHARING PICTURES!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

hey... i was wondering if anyone knows why Minwoo's lost 24 pounds? cuz he mentions on a show, but he didnt say how or why... >_< i think hes too skiny now..

Guest lenakeem

shinwha shinwha fighting!!

tomorrow mounring GO KOREA!!! XP kinda off topic sorry

i love love love love shinhwa. esp. dongwan!! eeeeeek *runs away from monika*

hey where'd everyone go??

candice?? monika?? i see christine. but no monika and candice.. psh and they yelled at me for not comming in the thread enough.

ANYWAYS. eeeh i hope dongwan can get paired off with a girl during x man. cause i dont think he's ever gotten paired off with a girl during x man *cries* oh well more for mee :D

20066414132751473.jpg

ok i think Andy is a Ladybug, Dongwan is a Pineapple, Junjin is a monkey lol, Hyeusng a kitty, Minwoo a Ram?, Eric a sheep?

OMG Andy Hyesung and Minwoo expressions ar sooooo cute and the teletubby one is cool too, not a big fan of the tubbies so i like th baby one more :P

oh and the X Man special when the guys were jumping over the thing, Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan seemed to have hurt themselves in an "uncomforatble" place. :lol: Felt bad for Andy's dance and the "of course" game between junjin and hyesung was pretty cute thanx to coolsmurf for the translations.

EDIT:

pck7eo1jf.jpg

p.s sorry for double posting

*muah* for all Shinhwa supporters particularly those who were able to support Shinhwa sales and get a hold of their album

Guest elmmmo_

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9654/0606...68sunnamsha.jpg

^ 대한민국~~ chak chak chak chak~

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9654/06...68sunnamsha.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9654/06...68sunnamsha.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9654/06...68sunnamsha.jpg

wandy love ~ :D

..and i can't help and felt super excited when hyesung gave him the flowers and congratulated him on his 1 yr MC anniversary~~ (syungdy love alert!! <333 :wub:)

Credits : andy0000 (for video) + angelix@s-shinhwasarang.net + andy & we love shinhwa soompi threads + kiwiwangja.com

caps by : angelix :)

andy looks sooo cute with the devils horns hehehe i want one of those!!!

pwahah how could i forget the syungdy part!! hehe hyesung sounded so cute when he congratulated andy and handed him the flowers

and when the started singing, andy was standing far away from the rest of the group, dongwan, being the nice guy that he is, pulls andy closer to the group and gave andy that hug <33 hehe dongwan is the best!

Pilkyo cheorum Choongjae haneun SHINHWA

HAAH i'm sorry to say but i think 필교 is the ugliest name ever! :x haha i laugh everytime i hear it > - <

http://coolky.net/UploadFile/2006-6/20066414132751473.jpg

awhh that's such a cute image XD

hyesung looks sooo cute!!!

Guest xmkaex

ok i think Andy is a Ladybug, Dongwan is a Pineapple, Junjin is a monkey lol, Hyeusng a kitty, Minwoo a Ram?, Eric a sheep?

OMG Andy Hyesung and Minwoo expressions ar sooooo cute and the teletubby one is cool too, not a big fan of the tubbies so i like th baby one more :P

oh and the X Man special when the guys were jumping over the thing, Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan seemed to have hurt themselves in an "uncomforatble" place. :lol: Felt bad for Andy's dance and the "of course" game between junjin and hyesung was pretty cute thanx to coolsmurf for the translations.

EDIT:

pck7eo1jf.jpg

p.s sorry for double posting

*muah* for all Shinhwa supporters particularly those who were able to support Shinhwa sales and get a hold of their album

AHHHHH! i love minwoo and dongwan's hair there. esp dongwan with that those white streaks. :lol:

smexy.

Archived