[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest xmkaex

i've only been gone for 3 days and it took me almost 8 pages of reading/scaning through this forumm to finally get here! SHINHWA FIGHTING! :P

I heard that Eric is going to come out a drama called, Sweet Guy. And Minwoo also going to release a movie or drama, i fogot.....What about the other Shinhwa member? Are they going to do any drama or movie? I really want to see Jun Jin play the main guy, he is so cute.

minwoo's movie is coming out but i don't remember when. i think its called wontak's angel.[but i think they change it. :sweatingbullets: ] i also want to see junjin have a main part in a drama. T__________T he always get heartbroken.

i heard that andy is going to be on Loveletter next week. ^^ just to inform you<3

yay! it would even better if all of shinhwa was on. but one of the members of shinhwa on loveletter is enough of me to smile. :)

and yeah i agree, i think minwoo used to get a lot more attention, he still does get a lot of attention but i thikn the attention is somewhat a bit more spread out.. like back in iono 2003, when all u heard about was MINWOO MINWOO MINWOO (in fanfix at least)

minwoo made fanfix so good ^^

heahhas.

anyways, im gon' go watch DIGIMON. LMAO that show wus good.. ^^

^ forREAL! Minwoo is like the KING of Fanfics! *licks*..darn..i just noticed he's always the lead guy in my fics. haha! he's TOO GOOD! :lol:

i love all the MINWOO FANFIXs! :lol: especially JADED. if you ever wanna read a good shinhwa fanfix i recommend that one.

-----------------------------------

SHINHWA's COMEBACK PERFORMACE

i loved it. from the beginning to the end, it was amazing. the dance of your man was so powerful and they all looked great!

who.jpg

was this minwoo? :lol: he never cease to amaze me.

SHINHWA's GUERILLA FANSIGNING EVENT

i made caps!

fansignHAJ.jpg

fansignMED.jpg

they all look so good!:D

MINWOO & CICI - MNET

i made caps for this too :D

minbongcici.jpg

minwoo and his silly self! minwoo is gonna be in her music video! can't wait :D

enjoy!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junjinie

I think Minwoo have to start first because he is famous..... Hyesung always get the second verse cause his voice is the strongest and they need his voice to pull..... Minwoo always get to stand in the middle cause he is short... The stading position is always a wave shape....

i heard that most shinhwa songs started out by Minwoo cuz you know since their 1st jib.. shinhwa's fans are mostly Minwoo's fans so SM put him as the first one who sings and he's in the front while dancing cuz back then he's the one who got the most spotlight [he dances well/ eyes catching cuz he did many dance moves].... even now Minwoo stands in the front and sings first [i guess] cuz shinhwa is used to their positions all these years? :blink: oh and yea.. since he's the shortest so it does really looks weird if he stands in the back or to one side -_-

oh, during your man dance [when it's the chorus] minwoo stands in the front, then hyesung and dongwan, and then the rest of the members... that's the exact order of the their wedding dance!

--------------------------------------------------------------

oh yea... when im still a junjin fan.. i wrote a yaoi fanfic of Minsyung [i surprised myself cuz there's no jinnie in it -_-] and guess what now? IM A MINWOO FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ahah even though my sister is a Hyesung fan but she loves to read Minwoo's fanfic!!!

Guest sheepeesh

man... i luv all ya'll in this thread... even doh ur not in singapore... ur still hoping the singapore fans get to see shinhwa... *BIG HUG* to everyone :lol:

edit: OK. did the survey. it says that any overseas fans who would come down to singapore for the concert can do the survey too. so... to all the fans who would come to singapore for the concert.... *bats eyelashes* hey guys! :D help?

u can find the survey here.

http://shinhwaism.org/index.htm

Guest ty_vee

xmkaex thank you for the nice caps!! Minwoo was so sweet to CiCi and I'm sure he charmed her pretty well since she flattered him alot. I love the part where Minu taught her to dance. :P

francine (right?) i'll check the survey later. i do hope S'pore will be the next Shinhwa's charming spree destination.

babiepooh all I know is they are going to hold concert in Busan, dunno about other places afterwards. Maybe Japan? Since they are going all out there. Hhh...I hope they would not only come to Shanghai. If they had come to Guangzhou, I would be able to go, possibly.

Anybody has watched X-Man Germany Special yet? I can't download it cos my Clubbie is still not working...*sniff*

hahahaha did you guys watch the guerilla fansign video? some of their fans were so emotional!! but then hyesung was so sweet, he grabbed her arm and he was comforting her!! ahhh!

lol, one of the fans at junjin's location was so funny ahahahha she wanted to touch/hug junjin and she leaned forward, his reaction was so funny yet so freaked out hahahah

some of the fans wanted them to touch their heads?? why is that??

Anybody watched x-man already? DW's adorable...though i can't understand what they're saying, just looking at his expression makes me laugh

d9196685.jpg

8520fc52.jpg

fc900955.jpg

809416bd.jpg

shinhwa <3

by the way, anybody know what "maju" mean?

Guest nutzie

maju? err.. forward? hahahaha.. that's just in indonesian =P whoo, looking at the caps, dongwan's battling eric on dangyunhaji?? awesomee, more shinhwa secrets spilling out [no more victoria's secrets!! nevermind, that's just lame -_-"]

about the concert in singapore, i think shinhwa has gone to singapore before.. sometime in 2000 something? i can't remember the exact year [i was still living there, but i wasn't aware of them *sob sob*] because there's a clip about them in youtube..

edit

i was looking back at the dangyunhaji clips and realized there's minwoo behind dongwan and he looked like an alien with his eyes all black [not in a bad way though, just to remind minwoo fans before killing me] and it's really cute and funny kyaaa~~

Guest sheepeesh

ty_vee - yup m francine. i watched the xman germany special ep. on youtube. i just dun get clubbox! the whole pg is in korean... :tears:

ces - thx for the caps! YEA Dongwan was really funny! wish there were subs so i could understand, but just seeing his expressions made me laugh out loud :w00t: n the part where he ran off... lol i mean he RAN n RAN :lol:

nutzie - yup they were here in singapore around 2000? or was it 2004?... n i didn't know them either!! SOB*SOBB* it was some concert which a lot of singers participated in.

"Maju" means "Right!" or "You're right" I think :D ~

True! it means you're right! Thank you!!

To those who can't wait for the subs, nikki posted the spot translation on the of course game over at shinhwasarang!!

Guest nutzie

ack, i can't stop myself and now i'm indulging in the goodness of x man germany episode posted in youtube [since my connection is still bad so it's pretty much impossible to download the episode from the x man thread].. i feel guilty, cos i promised myself to wait for the subbed version, but ended up watching anyway -_-"

still at the dancing part though.. minwoo and dongwan's dances are funny~!! i thought they were gonna show off their moves like usual, but it turned out to be hilarious.. andy too, i thought he was gonna do a serious breakdancing for once, but he got back to his normal self.. hahahahaa~!!

back to watching~!! i'm still pissed at my connection -_-"

dang i wasn't able to come back home early yesterday to watch XMEN!!! x.x

but there's replay. ^^

*well, i was able to catch the Dangyeonhaji part, and it's sooo funny specially the Dongwan and Eric face off. hehehhee.... Dongwan could really tease Eric alot... hahahaha..

Guest angie80

Anybody watched x-man already? DW's adorable...though i can't understand what they're saying, just looking at his expression makes me laugh

d9196685.jpg

8520fc52.jpg

fc900955.jpg

809416bd.jpg

shinhwa <3

by the way, anybody know what "maju" mean?

Dongwan is so cute ^^ and shinhwa will come to thailand !!! so exciting :P

Guest nutzie

i'm done watchinggg!! it's awesomee!! the soccer game is funny~!! and i'm soo loving eric's hat~ when i'm done with being sick, gotta try and find something like that in the mall..

can't wait for subbed version cos it seems like the dangyunhaji is very fun~ dum dum dumm!!

edit

3rd ownage : page 364!!

Guest cpopbaby19

^yup.

that's Park Shiyeon.

I think Minwoo have to start first because he is famous..... Hyesung always get the second verse cause his voice is the strongest and they need his voice to pull..... Minwoo always get to stand in the middle cause he is short... The stading position is always a wave shape....

Sam Chin

It is not July 06. It is July 14... I know about this... Everyone in my country (Malaysia) knows about this and I thought that Bi will be the first one to held concert here but it turn out to be DBSK.... Maybe after DBSK is done with this concert, GOODEMG will notice it and decided to held a concert here for Shinhwa....

LOL. i agree with that too. i think Minwoo and ERic are the most famous members of shinhwa.. well.. i guess, cuz they're multi-entertainers. oh these boys are perfect! XD

btw, kinda off topic.. but if Dbsg would come here in the philippines, i'd rather watch their concert than Bi. :mellow: seriously. cuz the only thing i'm gonna see on Bi's concert is his inhaling. LOL XD (remember the inhaling part on 'it's raining'? -__-)

cpopbaby19 yes, that's my name, pretty much.. because it has less syllables than my name, so yeah.. easier for my friends i guess.. at home, it's another different thing.. hahahaha..

what's yours? sorry, i tend to recognize the user names, but i can't memorize names for the life of me, because i'm simply too retarded..

it's okay mommie alice i haven't slept either, because my brother was hogging my bed.. now that he's up, it's time for me to sleep~!!!

if shinhwa performs in indonesia or singapore, i swear i'm gonna force my mom to buy me a ticket to go back and watch them.. hmm, maybe i can bring my cousin along.. on the second thought, maybe i'll just sneak into my friend's luggage, since she's going to singapore anyway O_o

^ohh. mine is ALEXINE.

anyway.. if shinhwa would go here in the philippines, GOSH. MAN, i'd definitely buy the tix! XD as long as it's not more than 100usd. X_X

LOL LOL

haha yay, im not the only onew ho cant quote =P

hmm i wonder if this quoting thing wuld wrok?

anyways i wuld like to SMACK MYSELF. for saying that 'your man' moves arent as powerful as their past songs, cuz i was watching your man (the musicbank one) and i wus ilke HOW COME I DONT REMEMBER SEEEING THESE MOVES. cuz they were freakin good. =)

especially this one part, where like they were shaking their arms LOL.. i wus lookin at junjin shake ^^

and yeah i agree, i think minwoo used to get a lot more attention, he still does get a lot of attention but i thikn the attention is somewhat a bit more spread out.. like back in iono 2003, when all u heard about was MINWOO MINWOO MINWOO (in fanfix at least)

minwoo made fanfix so good ^^

heahhas.

anyways, im gon' go watch DIGIMON. LMAO that show wus good.. ^^

^haha.

actually, my monitor has been acting soo crazy and i couldn't see the dance moves that clearly! TT__TT; i think my monitor is being possessed.

and i've only downloaded the music core perf and i think the quality of the vid isn't really good. -__- anyway, i watched it. and OH MY GODDD.

WHY DOES ANDY BECAME SO HOT IN THESE PERFORMANCES! :w00t:

seriouslllyyy. *hyperventilates* XD

and.. well, of course.. dongwan is so cute in the music bank perf of Weak Man, he let the audience sing his part (anyone watched that? gaaahhh. SOO HOTTT)

i've only been gone for 3 days and it took me almost 8 pages of reading/scaning through this forumm to finally get here! SHINHWA FIGHTING! :P

minwoo's movie is coming out but i don't remember when. i think its called wontak's angel.[but i think they change it. :sweatingbullets: ] i also want to see junjin have a main part in a drama. T__________T he always get heartbroken.

yay! it would even better if all of shinhwa was on. but one of the members of shinhwa on loveletter is enough of me to smile. :)

i love all the MINWOO FANFIXs! :lol: especially JADED. if you ever wanna read a good shinhwa fanfix i recommend that one.

-----------------------------------

SHINHWA's COMEBACK PERFORMACE

i loved it. from the beginning to the end, it was amazing. the dance of your man was so powerful and they all looked great!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...eamer_x/who.jpg

was this minwoo? :lol: he never cease to amaze me.

SHINHWA's GUERILLA FANSIGNING EVENT

i made caps!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l.../fansignHAJ.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l.../fansignMED.jpg

they all look so good!:D

MINWOO & CICI - MNET

i made caps for this too :D

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/x_l...minbongcici.jpg

minwoo and his silly self! minwoo is gonna be in her music video! can't wait :D

enjoy!

^AAAAHHHH.

thanks for the caps. XD

omg. im going so crazy with the boyyysss

Guest sam chin

Is Eric's g/f the tennis player girl from My Girl. If so she is damn UGLY!

EWWW

I dun think so. Eric's girl is the one who acted in Super Rookie

The girl who have big beautiful eyes.

She oso appreared in Shinhwa x-Man

Is that correct?

Archived