[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ontheroad

Ok im confused. im already a member of shinhwa forever and i already tweted iluvhyesung. From what i understand, she'll give me the password so that i could login to a thread in shinhwa forever? someone enlighten me pls. tnx!

yes, iluvhyesung will send u the password in direct message of twitter!!!! she is very gud at replying mentions but she might be busy, so try to tweet @forever_6 as well... she can give u the password too!!! 

@ontheroad : u MUST watch love letter n xman with shinhwa in it if u havent watch  :w00t:

just curious, in winwin why they didnt talk bout junjin's scandal? bout his naked photos while he's lying in the hotel room and when they involved in car accident then junjin was in comma, CMIIW

those two shows are definitely in my to-watch list!!! I will be hab lot of free time after 3 weeks, so I planning to utilise that free time watching these shows.... I am pretty sure these shows will jus b wonderful as many SHCJs have recommended it to mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Win Win ep didn't talk about those scandals with Junjin.... Junjin jus talked about how it was so hard for him at times becoz it used to feel sth bad is going to happen to him

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilbubbledorkie

@midnightgirl: thanks! I tweeted you! Wow, I can't believe I learned how to tweet haha..for Shinhwa I learned =D

@ ontheroad: yes, SHCJs are nice and funny. I'm very proud of being a SHCJ :)

Guest ramyunfave

yey! listening to venus now (wink wink.) can i just say that i am getting goosebumps all over. i am loving this group haha

Guest h0n3stli4r

hey guise. i tried looking in the directory but i can't find it. does anyone know where i can watch Shinhwa Show? or whatever you call it? more preferably with eng sub? so i can laugh with them?

this is ok to ask right? or totally no-no?

Guest lilbubbledorkie

hey guise. i tried looking in the directory but i can't find it. does anyone know where i can watch Shinhwa Show? or whatever you call it? more preferably with eng sub? so i can laugh with them?

this is ok to ask right? or totally no-no?

You can watch it here

@ontheroad : u MUST watch love letter n xman with shinhwa in it if u havent watch :w00t:

just curious, in winwin why they didnt talk bout junjin's scandal? bout his naked photos while he's lying in the hotel room and when they involved in car accident then junjin was in comma, CMIIW

I think there are limits to what they should expose and what not. Some incidents are better left unsaid. I don't know much about the scandal with him in the hotel, but it's really sad that people even dared to drug him and blackmail him like that. Like, wtf you know? *sigh* Thank goodness they didn't do anything else to him.

BUT what :blink: ?! Junjin was involved in a car accident that caused him to be in a comma?! First time I'm hearing about this.

Guest LucKy#1

Hello there fellow shinhwa changjo's!! ^ ^ i just made a twitition a couple of minutes ago. It is a twitition for us shinhwa changjo to show our love and support to shinhwa! i hope that u guys will take a sec to sign this twitition! thanks again ^ ^ http://twitition.com/cvnc5

Guest summeriz

Hi everyone! am new to this forum - my first post in fact, haha.

Anyway I heard that Shinhwa's concert in Singapore is tentatively on June 16 but I'm still awaiting confirmation. any singaporeans or changjo's coming here for it? :))

Guest midnightgirl

Hi everyone! am new to this forum - my first post in fact, haha.

Anyway I heard that Shinhwa's concert in Singapore is tentatively on June 16 but I'm still awaiting confirmation. any singaporeans or changjo's coming here for it? :))

I see a lot of fans from Singapore on shinhwachangjo.net, shin.biz, and shinhwaforever... you should check there! think they started a thread for the rice wreaths too

music core performance was awesome....they looked mighty fine in their attire black, red and grey ...oh gosh I am so jelly of the female dancers..what a luck their hands are all over my ultimate bias couple RICJIN.... :wacko:tongue2.gifcrazy.gif cant get my eyes off RICJIN....mighty fine and hotness overload !!!! sweatingbullets.gif

Hi there,

This is my first time posting on this forum, I have been a Shinhwa's fan for ages. My earliest memory of them was watching T.O.P and Yo MV, however, I started following and became a 'proper' fan when they released their 5th Album "Perfect Man". I have been following this thread ever since they made their comeback with VENUS. First of all, I have to say I love their new track! It's energetic and powerful. To be 'absence' for the showbiz for 4 years and being able to produce something like this is quite exceptional. Their live performance is exceptional, they never fail to amaze me and I keep getting goosebumps all over whenever I watch their performance. My only downfall, I really wish Hyesung didn't injure himself and was apart of the whole group. But I do love his performance, his sinigng gives me goosebumps because it's emotionally powerful . Hopefully VENUS will reach #1 before Shinhwa start their Asia Tour.

Something, I must point out. I have read comments on youtube and allkpop, and found it distressful and hurtful how people comment how Shinhwa being 'too old' and their music style somehow 'inappropriate.' I find it absolute BS!!! Shinhwa has been in this entertainment for 14 years, a journey which hasn't been smooth. But they manage to overcome these obstacles and stick together as a group, which shows how strong their bond is, and how they value each other. I just hope, today artists will able to learn from Shinhwa...money, success and fame isn't everything...success and fame comes and goes, they don't last forever. Whereas friendship will last forever.

On a different note, my favourite songs from Shinhwa are:

T.O.P

YO

Only One

Wild Eyes

Hero

Perfect Man - one of my favourite dance choreography

Wedding - one of my favourite dance choreography

Brand New - one of my favourite dance choreography

Crazy

Angels

How Do I say

Hey Dude - love this MV because it shows the 'group special bond' - playfulness

Once in a Life Time - one of my favourite song

Young Gun - love this MV because it shows the 'group special bond' - playfulness

Oh

Venus - of course, but love the MV but also the choreography

Hurts

On the Road

What I love about Shinhwa, is how they can sing in all different genre and the meaning behind their song. Their song is always deep and powerful and their dance choreography is unique and strong.

No matter what happens in the future, I will love them forever. I wish them plenty of success in the future. SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER!!!

Guest ontheroad

so many new users in this forum!!!!! let us all keep the Shinhwa love strong!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I was wondering if there was a way to make a separate subforum for Shinhwa like the other artists... I don know what is the criteria for that.... I think the subbing of whole part of Win Win is still going on...  I am patiently waiting for the subs....i so want shinhwa to win no. 1 spot at least once!!!!! hopefully they will win this week

Guest midnightgirl

Something, I must point out. I have read comments on youtube and allkpop, and found it distressful and hurtful how people comment how Shinhwa being 'too old' and their music style somehow 'inappropriate.' I find it absolute BS!!! Shinhwa has been in this entertainment for 14 years, a journey which hasn't been smooth. But they manage to overcome these obstacles and stick together as a group, which shows how strong their bond is, and how they value each other. I just hope, today artists will able to learn from Shinhwa...money, success and fame isn't everything...success and fame comes and goes, they don't last forever. Whereas friendship will last forever.

No matter what happens in the future, I will love them forever. I wish them plenty of success in the future. SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER!!!

Thank you for sharing your story! I didn't know about Shinhwa till the Perfect Man days either--after seeing the mv; somehow the mv was popular enough to reach me in the U.S.--but I have been following them ever since... so guess we're on the same boat :). Haha I consider myself a 2nd generation SHCJ. The 1st generation SHCJ have been with them since Haegyulsah/T.O.P.. And the people who are now just getting into Shinhwa after Venus are the 3rd generation fans? It doesn't really matter to me: if you love Shinhwa, then you love Shinhwa.

Yeah, it was pretty disheartening to see those comments... but now that it's been about 3 weeks since they've come back, it doesn't bother me as much anymore. Guess haters will hate and there's nothing you can do about it. I think a lot of them were just calling Shinhwa old because they felt threatened by our oppas? haha. All we can do as Shinhwa fans is just bond together and continue supporting and loving our oppas.

Was there a live stream for this week's broadcast like last time?

There was, but here's the links to the episode if you missed it:

Shinhwa Show episode 5 - part 1

Shinhwa Show episode 5 - part 2

Shinhwa Show episode 5 - part 3

Shinhwa Show episode 5 - part 4

Shinhwa Show episode 5 - part 5

Cr: @Minsera

Archived