[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest battleuphoria

teukiie : thanks for sharing... <3

OMG...my eyes hurt so much...keeping watching their videos, keep looking at their photos, i think minwoo is sooooo handsome now, back then i think he's more like to show off?? :lol: definitely a guy with 1000 faces :wub:

well they just getting more handsome n handsome...gosh i can't believe it, it's been 10 years since i'm crazy bout them

back then, i had to shed tears n blood just to download any videos of shinhwa :lol: :lol:

mummul : yeaaah...let's meet!!

i completely get what you're saying about being a fan for 10 years. i know, totally, i feel the same way. and for those 10 years, i've been wanting to see them in a concert, and this singapore concert is my best chance yet, so i do hope i will get the luck to see them.

true, i would keep my laptop on for the whole night just to download an 8mb file and when i wake up in the morning for school, it's not yet done downloading. man, thank you very very much to the technology and broadband connection!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

battleuphoria : i think u describe it better than mine :lol:

guess, mostly people in here have experience the same thing too, huh? kekekekekek

that time i still used dial up internet, like u said i'd keep my computer on for the whole day & night and in the morning found out that the file was cut in the middle, cant be resumed, so have to download it again from 0%, after 1 month, my phone bill increased like crazy until my dad got mad

but that's what i've done just to see shinhwa oppa :wub:

i'm so regret that i didnt see their concert in spore last time, i think around 2005/2006, uuurggghhh

OrangeSHCJ : thanks for ur info

Thank you for the replies on my question about SIngapore concert date as well as the link on the official announcement. But where can i buy tickets? Through their website also?

i think like usual..for every concert that held at SG, you can get the ticket on http://www.sistic.com.sg 

ooh i sound like a marketing team.. :D 

so sad they dont win a single title so far.. sad.gif

Guest battleuphoria

@LdZzz: i guess some of us here have the same experience with dial up internet being shinhwa fans for a long time. i think we are more fortunate in a way even if we have to experience the hardships in downloading the files. an 8mb file would make us very happy, 1 15-sec clip that we could watch over and over again without even being tired or sick of it. we treasure the small clips we have found in the internet, and frustrating as it is, the happiness we feel when we have one successful download is different right now since the broadband is available. i mean to say, the excitement level went down. :D

i would pray so hard for the singapore concert. i hope my best friend can go with me. :D

oh my, i just finished watching shinhwa broadcast episode 2 english subbed. i was touched during the end, when they were in the sauna and they are really working hard to reach the younger fans and at the same time, please the fans from before. younger fans and those who have been with shinhwa for a long time have something different. i can't explain this properly but i think both groups have different definitions of being a fan. i can't put it in the right words but i hope you guys get what i mean. no number of awards can justify how shinhwa has made us happy, and i somehow understand why the younger and newer groups are getting the awards. the fans of shinhwa, like us, are already in our 'life' stage, i mean most in korea already have families and have other responsibilities, whereas the younger fans who are mostly still in school only have school or part time work as their focus. so once in a while, during break time, they would have a lot of time to use the internet. for the older fans, sometimes internet is not very convenient because of 'technology', i mean, not all people are 'technologically inclined'. winning an award for shinhwa is definitely a big plus, but i think shinhwa don't count the number of awards, they mostly count on the number of fans that they make happy, and i hope they know how many people smile because of them all over the world. let's all continue to work hard for shinhwa to win awards, but if they don't, at least we know shinhwa is doing their best to please us, and they will continue for a longer time.

anyway, back to shinhwa broadcast, shinhwa made ma laugh so hard during the pool game! they make a simple game very interesting. i think if i know korean, i would be laughing more since it's more on 'korean slang' that the pool game is about. i also like the punishment part. minwoo is so funny and entertaining! the wild eyes dance, oh my god!! haha

-edit-

wow, 47 users reading this topic, 38 guests. i hope they sign up and discuss their shinhwa love with us. :D

@battleuphoria : completely agree with all ur words....dont forget, even just watch LQ videos already made us happy, since now mostly are HD videos :lol:

about 10 years ago maybe the reasons i love shinhwa are simple, they are good looking, love their songs n dances, good voices, and funny, but now..since i'm more mature, i have to add one or two reasons why i love them, i love their strong friendship...i truly envy their friendship, i always almost cry whenever i see their hyung-dongsaeng relationship, we can see how much their care to each other even just a small action, i can feel how close they are...especially after watching winwin, truly respect their friendship, coz it's not that easy to build that kind of relationship that they have, so proud of Eric with his decision as a leader n i can see the other members really trust in him despite his random act :lol:

well, if eric was selfish, he wouldnt make a decision for shinhwa, he'd think bout himself, he wouldnt care bout shinhwa. this kinda of friendship that i havent seen in the other groups

after watching winwin, i think my eyes are opened :lol: i mean, i totally can see it's not that easy to maintain what they have now, like Tony Anh said, they are willingly to sacrifice their own needs, coz Shinhwa is no. 1 priority, so I guess, they dont really care bout getting no.1, the 1st thing they care is to please their fans, Shinhwa Changjo.

truly..truly...truly...hope they will be bestest friends forever :wub:

Guest battleuphoria

@LdZzz: definitely. thank you for your words. i actually envy how they are with each other, they can sacrifice their personal happiness to meet the majority. the win win episode made me respect them more. i have heard and read a lot of things about their friendship, especially during the time when they have to leave SM. i don't know how true those words were, but after watching win win, although they did not say it directly, i know they made the decision thinking of shinhwa as one and not per individual members. i admire those qualities, sharing your personally owned profit with your members, truly respectable. i am sure eric was not the only one to do that. most of all, sacrificing seeing your family to be with the group. there are situations where in they can't see their families but having shinhwa around them is all they need after families. despite everything that i read and heard about SM and how they treated shinhwa before, i am actually thankful for them for completing this group - they are not, as you said, my idols just because of their looks, music, talent, but most of all, because i envy and admire the strong bond and friendship that they have. i want to have that kind of friendship with my friends but of course, it's difficult to put aside personal interest so i would really like to learn from them on how they do that.

at this stage, i don't think anything could break the strong bond that they have. they have been through a lot, definitely a lot more than what we all know combined. oh gosh, i really want them to have mini shinhwas already! they are at age!! they should spread their genes!!! hahahahaha

and yes, about the low quality videos. haha i remember myself now, 10 years ago, running home from school just to see if my download is finished. it's around 10-second clip but i would rewatch and rewatch it again until i can't control my laughter anymore!

Thanks for the photos rj_1905 ! -savesave-

I've finally got my hands on their limited Return album! :D :D

Can anyone spare some time to translate the korean passages next to the member's photos in their photo album for me (the messages start after the photo of them in blindfolds)? :( I would love to know what they're saying!

Thanks in advanced! :D

Guest Annie.

[2012.04.13] KBS Music Bank in HD

Line-up: Shinhwa, 2AM, SHINee, CNBLUE, SISTAR, 4Minute, B1A4, YANGPA & DAVICHI, HANNA, M4, Huh Gak, Nine Muses, John Park, EXO-K, NU’EST, Baechigi, Seo In Guk, Urban Zakapa, Jang Hee Young, Spica, X-CROSS

Click here to download

Guest midnightgirl

TIME IS TICKING GUYS!! WE ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS TO SUPPORT SHINHWA TO GET THEM THAT #1 SPOT.

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

ATTENTION! FROM @SHINHWA_UPDATES:

”Overseas SHCJ~ we have found some info on how to help Shinhwa with Digital Sales and all~ So we’re going to create a page where it’s solely for SHCJ to plan how to carry these secret plans~ ahah. So because it’s exclusively just for SHCJ, there will be password needed to view and reply~ if you don’t already have an accoutn with us, @iLuvHyesung can pre register for you. Please DM or mention@iLuvHyesung_ or @forever6_ for the password to the page and also tell us if you do not already have an account with us. The links will be coming up in our next post.” Please go send them a message and do this!!

The information is here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever/index.php?showtopic=494 but you need the pw to get in. Message @iLuvHyesung_ or @forever6_ to get the information!!!!

sorry I keep spamming you guys with this information. but to me this is what is most important right now. after wards I will join in all the talks about variety shows and performances and such... but right now, we need to help them win #1!

@battleuphoria : yeah...totally agree with u, i wanna have that kind of friendship with my friends too, well...it's been 14 years too with my friends but the friendship that i have is still far far away from shinhwa :sweatingbullets:

yes, they have to have mini shinhwa already, but i guess with their hectic schedules, it'll will be hard for them to dating someone, but i remember when eric was in relationship, i was so mad :lol:

@annie. : i cant open the link tears.giftears.gif

Guest lilbubbledorkie

@midnightgirl: Thank you so much for the great information. I am excited to see the plans! You are really amazing for providing us these information. I'm unable to register for an account on http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00. I am confused whether we were supposed to message iLuvHyesung_ or forever6_ on that link you provided are on soompi. Since I can't register with the link provided and the shoutbox isn't working, I am unsure how to contact them. Please let me know. Thanks! I wanna vote and do all I can to help Shinhwa win!!!!

Guest midnightgirl

@midnightgirl: Thank you so much for the great information. I am excited to see the plans! You are really amazing for providing us these information. I'm unable to register for an account on http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shinhwa_Forever/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00. I am confused whether we were supposed to message iLuvHyesung_ or forever6_ on that link you provided are on soompi. Since I can't register with the link provided and the shoutbox isn't working, I am unsure how to contact them. Please let me know. Thanks! I wanna vote and do all I can to help Shinhwa win!!!!

hey there!! you have to be a member of ShinhwaForever to get on there... hmmm, not sure why it wouldn't let you register. it should be pretty easy to register for ShinhwaForever. I think there might be a way to bypass registration. Message @iLuvHyesung_ or @forever6_ on twitter (sorry for not being clear about that). If you have a twitter you can message me (@iloveminbong) and i'll answer some questions for you. We only have till tonight to stream music actually because shows use the charts for the week before =_=. We still have 14 hours to do this though, so go go go! :)

Guest ontheroad

seeing all the old fans talk about their experience from years ago makes me respect you guys so much... Shinhwa is definitely a very special group full of talent and amazing personality...Even though I have known them for less than a month, I already respect them so much.... Win Win episode was definitely one of the best interview... I could see honesty in all the words they spoke.... no matter how random Eric might be all other times, in that interview he was speakin with such sincerity..... I really like his leadership style.... it is the best in the world... He creates fun moments for members, let other members take the center spot but when time demands he brings the group together... He is truly random I guess..... their friendship can make anybody jealous..... I think they hab already become more than frens, they are like family now.... the ending sauna scene at shinhwa broadcast was jus so amazing...the way they talked about the program, cute sulking jus becoz one cut another at the middle cud make me feel the warmth between them.... I think becoz they hab been in the industry for so long , they are really comfortable around cameras!!!! the presence of cameras seems to bother them less about the way they interact..... it is sth that is hard to see in other groups..... luking at their old videos sometimes I feel like they were neve afraid of cameras anyway.... well, actually there is no need for them to be afraid anyway-noone can deny they are gud luking but more important than that they can make any environment fun!!!! hehe..... Nowadays, I feel like I hab known for years even though I found their existence 1 month ago...lol....

Guest lilbubbledorkie

@midnightgirl: Ah, I don't have a twitter, I don't know how to use it lol..hmm is there any other way besides twitter ? Sorry >_<

@on the road: it's so great that you're joining the club! We love it :)

----edit---

@ midnightgirl: I just tried tweeting, I hope it went through haha. Thanks for taking your time to answer my question!

Guest ontheroad

I am all in for this club... it is so much fun, full of warmth and touching anecdotes!!!!! 

Guest wasabii_soo

*throwswhateverihave*

WHY THEY STILL NO WIN *RAGE*

I understand..........but still, they just need to win once and that'll be enough. Please :'(

(preferably more because they deserve it) <3

I ordered the Thanks edition, can't wait for it to arrive *________*

I rarely buy albums *coughcough* but it was so worth it to buy their album on itunes & to get the hard copy :D

so much awesomeness <3

@ontheroad : u MUST watch love letter n xman with shinhwa in it if u havent watch :w00t:

just curious, in winwin why they didnt talk bout junjin's scandal? bout his naked photos while he's lying in the hotel room and when they involved in car accident then junjin was in comma, CMIIW

Guest ramyunfave

Ok im confused. im already a member of shinhwa forever and i already tweted iluvhyesung. From what i understand, she'll give me the password so that i could login to a thread in shinhwa forever? someone enlighten me pls. tnx!

Guest midnightgirl

@midnightgirl: Ah, I don't have a twitter, I don't know how to use it lol..hmm is there any other way besides twitter ? Sorry >_<

----edit---

@ midnightgirl: I just tried tweeting, I hope it went through haha. Thanks for taking your time to answer my question!

okkk, they might not respond because i think they are busy. if you can't get through to them feel free to tweet me at @iloveminbong! i will be online all night today trying to stream and support shinhwa!

Ok im confused. im already a member of shinhwa forever and i already tweted iluvhyesung. From what i understand, she'll give me the password so that i could login to a thread in shinhwa forever? someone enlighten me pls. tnx!

yeah, you need the password to get in. you can tweet me @iloveminbong and i'll send you the pw!

Archived