[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rj_1905

I'm not sure either, but that's what I've been seeing people tweeting. Hmm...maybe it's a speculation? Something just seems fishy to me though.

I'm disgusted to hear what the OW CEO did.  :crazy:

*sigh* so many obstacles for their comeback...if it's not political play then it's some fan war lol I just want some peace and a smooth sail haha.

i think the boycott refers to them being on variety programs itself, and not exactly music shows. there was/were article(s) about how their comeback is kind of facing difficulties (not sure if this is the right word :x), such as - not being the last to perform on music shows (MBC i think? not sure, since i dont watch the live broadcast), getting their Hurts performance shortened on MBC, and not appearing on SBS totally. the speculation (i think) is that the major broadcasters are unhappy that Shinhwa chose a new channel (jTBC) to do Shinhwa Broadcast so they're "boycotting" Shinhwa.

there was also an article yesterday that i read about how Shinhwa Broadcast's ratings isn't very high, something common of programs from channels like jTBC (im not exactly sure on how it's different from KBS/MBC/SBS). Ratings for Ep 1 was 0.336%, Ep 2 was 0.852%, Ep 3 was 0.405% and Ep 4 was 0.542% (they did manage to break through 1% in Seoul alone). there are opinions that if they'd chosen to do Shinhwa Broadcast on cable channels under CJ group or on the major channels, they'd be able to reach a larger portion of the general public.

so yeah, that's what i know/remember.. if anything is wrong, feel free to correct ^^

there's nothing much we can really do for the problem(s) above so let's just do what we can - vote/stream!! :D

not sure when their promotions will end.. on one hand, i hope they can get some rest, but on the other, i want to see them more :P but considering that they're starting their asian tour end of apr.. who knows >o<

as for open world's CEO.. same sentiments as everyone. what he did is disgusting, n i hope junjin/shinhwa isn't affected 

in happier news.. broadcast schedule for this week:

Thurs - Mnet Mcountdown (6PM KST)

Fri - KBS Music Bank (6:10PM KST)

Sat - MBC Music Core (4:10PM KST), KBS1 Sharing Plus Festival (530PM KST), jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast

Sun - SBS You & I

more performances! and more Shinhwa!! :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xtne72

Hi guys,

Does anybody have a list of all the songs they sang on their comeback concert last month?  My sister (who's not a Shinhwa fan) & I saw the concert & now she decided that she liked all the songs that Shinhwa sung during the concert & she wants me to give her a list so that she could upload it to her Ipod.  But I can't remember all of them.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you!!!!

Guest lenakeem

SHINHWA THROWBACK < click for youtube link!

probably the only boyband that can pull off having every single member shirtless dancing for their music video. ballsy, and totally shinhwa. they look like badass korean kids! pretty hot :ph34r: lol

Guest midnightgirl

Hi guys,

Does anybody have a list of all the songs they sang on their comeback concert last month?  My sister (who's not a Shinhwa fan) & I saw the concert & now she decided that she liked all the songs that Shinhwa sung during the concert & she wants me to give her a list so that she could upload it to her Ipod.  But I can't remember all of them.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you!!!!

From all the clips that I watched from the concert, I've gathered that they performed: T.O.P, Wedding, Perfect Man, Once in a Lifetime, Hey Come On, One More Time, Destiny of Love, I Pray 4 U, Time Machine, Gonna be alright, Venus, Yo, Wild Eyes, On the Road, Hurts, Run, How Do I Say

*quoted image**quoted image*

Saw this on Tumblr. I think the boys have an obsession with pulling each other's ears. :P 

Haha yeah, I see it all over tumblr and I reblog it every time. It's just too cute! Seems as if they are pulling each other's ears in almost every interview they have!

Shinhwa Holds Emergency Meeting Following Arrest of Open World Rep

Shinhwa, the group that made its comeback with its 10th album The Return since being away for four years, has hit a potential roadblock in its promotions.

The agency reps of the Shinhwa members′ agencies gathered for an emergency meeting in Gangnam on April 10 following the arrest of Open World Entertainment rep Mr. Jang, because of concerns that his arrest may have an effect on Shinhwa′s future promotions.

A source close to Shinhwa said, "We′re disconcerted. We did hold an emergency meeting, but we weren′t able to come up with any results. We′ll be announcing our official stance as soon as we reach an agreement."

Shinhwa celebrates its 14th anniversary this year, and after its promotions in Korea, the group planned to embark on an Asia tour from June, going through many cities across Asia including Tokyo, Japan, Beijing, China and Bangkok, Thailand. As the rights and album licenses for such overseas activities and the tour are held by Open World, however, the result of the police investigation is a sensitive issue for the group.

According to the Seoul Gangnam Police Agency, Jang was charged with habitual sexual harrassment, assault and rape of his trainees.

He was arrested on the afternoon of April 10 by undercover detectives, who had staked out his agency office, and has been taken into custody at the Gangnam Police Agency.

sourse: http://enewsworld.mnet.com

Guest misskorea

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SHINHWA SONG? :D

what a hard hard question to reply!

I'll put songs that I never removed from my playlist

Brand New

Crazy

Perfect Man

Your Man

Thank you

How Do I Say

Wild eyes

Chance

Set free

Weak man

and lastly...

Venus

Hurts

Btw is the Eric facebook account is his REAL account? to verify...

1. How Do I Say (my most fave song of them)

2. Brand New album (all songs esp. Angel & All Of My)

3. Perfect Man

Oh my we have the same favorite! I love How Do I Say so much I can listen to it the entire day!

My other favorite too is Midnight Girl (Korean and Japanese versions).. I love everything in this song!

I was honestly annoyed with the article posted here in Soompi about the arrest of OW's CEO. They could have just used the CEO's name to use as the title of the article and not Junjin's.

Guest battleuphoria

Shinhwa Broadcast Episode 2 (Subbed!)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

Subbed by: shiareagy at Tumblr

omg, thank you so much for this!!! been waiting for it for a long time, i definitely know it's worth it.

i read the news about Open World's CEO being arrested at the office today. how come there are always challenges that accompany their group activities in their comeback? i hope they would come to an agreement as to how they would pursue their overseas activities soon, for selfish reasons, i do not want their concert tour to be pushed back further. it's disappointing even more to learn the cause of the arrest - very disturbing. i hope shinhwa company can do their overseas promotion on their own but i understand that would be very very difficult. :D

where is good entertainment by the way?

my favorite song of shinhwa of all time is 'wedding', followed by 'perfect man' (favorite dance performance!!!), 'wild eyes'. the others can play here and there. and i absolutely love their songs on the 10th album!! i was listening to it the whole day, totally helped my brain status remain calm despite office mates' acts. haha

-edit-

more videos from my collection. i just discovered that not all my clips are interesting! haha i have mostly cuts of whatever shinhwa i got from before, even got one of eric changing his clothes during a concert! i also have their old mvs and their old performances, but decided not to upload them since they are mostly on youtube anyway.

two more clips:

Compilation of Eric and Junjin Kissing -

Eric Biting Hyesung -

Does anyone here know where i can download Non Stop 4 subbed? :D

Guest rj_1905

Shinhwa on their way to KBS1 Open Concert recording (10th Apr)

shinhwa6.jpg shinhwa5.jpg

shinhwa4.jpg shinhwa3.jpg

shinhwa2w.jpg shinhwa1.jpg

cr: as tagged + 淡定淡定_magic @ weibo

glad to see hyesung doesn't need crutches anymore (although there's a brace..) ! saw a fancam of one of their performances for that day n he seemed to be walking slightly better :)

Guest teukiie

Yay to Hyesung not needing crutches anymore :)

anyway, Shinhwa concert tour schedule is up! http://t.co/XamAZuW5 I'm glad the Open World issue isn't deterring them from going overseas :)

(so bummed out I can't go back to Singapore to see them though T_T why did I move to New Zealand~~)

Guest midnightgirl

For those who are planning on catching the Mnet M! Countdown broadcast today

How to SMS vote for Shinhwa

- SMS Texting on Cellphones: Text 신화 to +822566 or +8222566 (if first one doesn’t work) during the M! Countdown broadcast (6-7:30 PM KST). You MUST text in Hangul for it to count; romanizations won’t do anything. Duplicate votes do not count either so only send one SMS. This works for all countries if your mobile subscription allows international roaming. It will probably cost you to text if you’re living outside of Korea and don’t have an International texting plan (probably around $0.25-$0.99).

- Smartphone Apps: You can use free apps that will allow you to text internationally on your smartphone (iPhone, iPod Android, etc.) if your phone doesn’t. Sign up through email and you are assigned a number based on your area code. This app is only available to people within the contiguous U.S.; the app itself might or might not be available in your country. However, if you create a US iTunes account and download it from there it works.

- Online texting apps (free):

- Yahoo! Messenger: Supports SMS to international countries. Can be done via computer, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc. This is free.

- Textfree Web

- Slide SMS

- Searching Shinhwa: Another point to make: Streaming and searching 신화 on Mnet while M! Countdown is on air helps too. Real-time charts count for 5% of the M! Countdown rank.

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks everyone for updates. (: It's strange about the controversy with the manager, but I hope things can be sorted out soon. We don't want any delays for Shinhwa's comeback! & I hope that this won't negatively affect their activities & especially their image.

I've been so swamped with work & papers. Naturally, my playlist has been non-stop Shinhwa this past week. u__u No kidding. Shinhwa music makes me so motivated & focused for some reason. :D (Maybe it's because I don't really understand the lyrics, so I'm not distracted by the words haha)

MOST favorite Shinhwa songs:

Brand New

Crazy

Angel

Set Free (this song gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. I LOVE it.)

Liar

How Do I Say

Eusha Eusha

& From this new album,

Venus

Red Carpet

On The Road

(:

& Thanks teukiie for the subbed episode 2 of Shinhwa Broadcast! Now I can't wait to finish all my work so I can finally watch it :D

Guest ontheroad

just wanted this thread to be up in the forum....... I am really watching all the old videos of Shinhwa... It is always fun..... this group is really something special... I so want them to win no. 1 in music shows.... I think that they deserve it... their music is so gud... I hope they win this time.... 

Guest midnightgirl

Shinhwasearch.png

Good work SHCJ! Shinhwa is 2nd/3rd on the top searches for Mnet.com. Continue to search 신화 on Mnet.com and stream their clips on Mnet. I’m not sure if it counts if its not on the Korean website; if you’re on global.mnet just go to the bottom of the page and click on Mnet Korea to get there.

Also remember to SMS vote for Shinhwa if you’re going to watch the broadcast. Info on that here: http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/post/20835029118/in-preparation-for-thursday-mnet-m-countdown-sms.

Let’s go guys, get our guys to win tonight!!!

Shinhwa on their way to KBS1 Open Concert recording (10th Apr)

*quoted image* *quoted image*

cr: as tagged + 淡定淡定_magic @ weibo

glad to see hyesung doesn't need crutches anymore (although there's a brace..) ! saw a fancam of one of their performances for that day n he seemed to be walking slightly better :)

so good to see sungie getting better T___T

Jinnie getting clothes from his Minwoo hyung again? <3

This may be kinda weird, but so in love with the way MInbong holds paper with  his fingers lol

Guest rj_1905

Shinhwa will be appearing on KBS2 Invincible Youth 2!

- it was filmed on 11th Apr at Gyeonggi province

- will be aired on 21st Apr, 5PM KST

- according to the producer, "in Shinhwa's case, because the G6 members like them so much, the filming was done in a very great atmosphere."

- MC by Boom and Kim Shin Young, G6 includes: Miss A's Suzy, Kara's Kang Jiyoung, SNSD's Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sistar's Bora, Jewelry's Kim Yewon

sr: star.mt.co.kr

I've never watched Invincible Youth before and there's apparently a format change..but anyway, looking forward to seeing Shinhwa on more varieties :D (can already imagine all the G6 members squealing :P)

Guest teukiie

^ OMG yay!! Best news for the day :) I can't wait to watch them on IY2! Finally they're on a variety show other than their own Shinhwa Broadcast (and I bet SNSD's subbing team will take on the project, so subs yay ^_^)

I hope SBS will follow suit. You know, put them on Running Man.. ^^ Thank you for the news!

P.S: Choi Hong Man guested too, according to the article! He was so funny on Shinhwa Broadcast ^_^

Archived