[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^^HAHA I bet no ones to stand next to Eric, except Andy of course, because he always does that! Haha. Jk, they probably don't mind. :rolleyes: Age is really a number, because to me our 'men' are still childish (in a good way) as always... :wub:

Do you guys remember that interview/video during/after the set of their 'Run' MV and they all sat down and talked. This was where I got the quote in my signature :D...anyway this video was when they sarcastically praised Hyesung because they weren't really listening to what he had to say - RicJinWan where doing the muscle reflex thingy haha. I can't find it :( , anyone know any links? I'm going to try to find it again right now.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

I was watching Shinhwa Broadcast ep 2 last night. I was literally pounding on my pillow from laughing too much. Aigoo, my tummy.

Anyways, can a kind soul help me out on this?

http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ISBN=9309174781

I'm thinking of ordering their Thanks edition here, but I can't read Korean.

This does come with the photobook right? And the poster is a first come first served basis?

TIA!!

Guest midnightgirl

I want to buy the special edition too! Anyone know where? D:

So far I've seen it on dvdheaven.com. They have it with and without a poster too. It looks like it's about $10 less than the limited edition.

Oh hey guys, I also saw this new link someone posted up to vote for Shinhwa on Sports Chosun: http://gp.sportschosun.com/main.htm. Just another thing to add to our daily to do list!! Spread the word and go vote for Shinhwa!

So far I've seen it on dvdheaven.com. They have it with and without a poster too. It looks like it's about $10 less than the limited edition.

Oh hey guys, I also saw this new link someone posted up to vote for Shinhwa on Sports Chosun: http://gp.sportschosun.com/main.htm. Just another thing to add to our daily to do list!! Spread the word and go vote for Shinhwa!

Hmm...how do you vote for that? Am I just suppose to click the 'click' sign on Shinhwa hehe :sweatingbullets: . After I click it, it takes me somewhere else...

Guest picklypickly

It's weird that they performed at all the shows except Inki. It does make me thing something's going on behind the scenes though, even if they are going to be on You & I. (Not to get too off topic, but Jay Park has yet to perform on Inki, but he was just on You & I too, so it's doesn't seem like one thing is related to the other.)

Speaking of love triangles...

tipDy.gifaX1tT.gif

NTRWR.gif7l223.gif

these guys....any excuse to hug... :rolleyes:

Source

Guest midnightgirl

Hmm...how do you vote for that? Am I just suppose to click the 'click' sign on Shinhwa hehe :sweatingbullets: . After I click it, it takes me somewhere else...

you just scroll all the way down to Shinhwa's picture (the one way at the bottom) and click on it to vote for them.

does anyone has the gif with andy's reactions over minwoo's kiss attacks???

tumblr_m1tgqp3DKS1qdcel5o4_250.gif

tumblr_m1sag5zhMZ1qcackso2_500.gif

Guest fresh

About Shinhwa not appearing on inkigayo... it could be because Shinhwa decided to do Shinhwa broadcast on JTBC. Many producers in MBC, SBS, and KBS hate the new channels (political reasons.) and it doesn't really matter for singers under major companies (such as SNSD who also had their own show on JTBC) but Shinhwa company as of now is a small company so they don't have much power. I hate how rivalry between tv stations affect viewers and the celebrities.

Oh and btw, Shinhwa was spotted in Myungdong yesterday night. People say they looked like they were doing some punishment for losing a game on Shinhwa broadcast.

Guest rj_1905

Shinhwa's autographed CD for Jang Dong Hyuk (one of the host for Shinhwa Broadcast)

cr: Jang Dong Hyuk me2day

jangparadise34708263396.jpg

I saw the photos of them filming in Myungdong too!! Absolutely hilarious!!

Shinhwa at Myungdong 1 (scroll down a little to see pictures)

Shinhwa at Myungdong 2

(not posting pictures here in case some people don't want to be spoiled! :P)

Guest heartdrops

^ so pretty!

Officially placed my order for the Thanks edition.

Can't wait to get my hands all over it hahas.

Guest ontheroad

hi everyone!!!! I am happy to see this thread being active... it is amazing to see how many of you here hab been fans for such a long time... i am a new shinhwa fan... started to love them after listening to their 10th album!!! the album was so good and all the members are jus too funny, dorky and HOT...u guys sud suggest me to all important shinhwa videos and shows!!^^ it is really hard to catch up wid past 14 yrs!!!! hehe....

Guest picklypickly

does anyone has the gif with andy's reactions over minwoo's kiss attacks??? that was really epic, i kept repeating the whole 'ordeal' on my computer. Laughing with tears as well.. :w00t:

a8eGW.gif

rMa3B.gif

look @ minwoo walking away like a boss

qdl8W.gif

WYNV1.gif

although, it doesn't look like andy minded too much at the concert

72sUG.jpg

Picture from Shinhwa Broadcast, looks like they're doing a kiddie show next. :P

rSkwn.jpg

hi everyone!!!! I am happy to see this thread being active... it is amazing to see how many of you here hab been fans for such a long time... i am a new shinhwa fan... started to love them after listening to their 10th album!!! the album was so good and all the members are jus too funny, dorky and HOT...u guys sud suggest me to all important shinhwa videos and shows!!^^ it is really hard to catch up wid past 14 yrs!!!! hehe....

It's pretty poor quality, and I'm sure you can find better quality somewhere, but you HAVE to watch Shinhwa on X-man. it's a must, it's what made me fall in love with them. :wub:

(the rest of the parts are on the sidebar)

(this is the second episode)

Guest dontknock

Hi all!

I just want to ask when & where is Shinhwa going to perform next? :) Been anticipating their next performance :)

Guest rj_1905

Hi all!

I just want to ask when & where is Shinhwa going to perform next? :) Been anticipating their next performance :)

Performance-wise, would be this Thurs (6pm KST Mcountdown) & Sat (4:10PM KST Music Core). KBS has not been announced yet (i think?).

Mcountdown's official twitter says there'll be a special stage by them! rolleyes.gif

Rest of the schedule for this week includes:

05 Apr 5pm KST Mnet Wide Entertainment News Open Studio

07 Apr 9:55pm KST jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast

08 Apr 5:10pm KST KBS2 Qualifications of Men

Read from a korean forum they're done with You & I recording, and performed Eusha Eusha,T.O.P, and Venus (Hyesung did the ending part, where he was surrounded by the female dancers)

Also, Gaeko from Dynamic Duo tweeted about seeing them at You&I recording:

@gaekogeem: I came from You & I broadcast and Shinhwa was just!!! The ancestors of idols. Although they are already legends but it'll be good if they can still promote even when they're older than 60 years old. When together, they're like exploding Mentos and Coca-cola.

Guest dontknock

Performance-wise, would be this Thurs (6pm KST Mcountdown) & Sat (4:10PM KST Music Core). KBS has not been announced yet (i think?).

Mcountdown's official twitter says there'll be a special stage by them! *quoted image*

Rest of the schedule for this week includes:

05 Apr 5pm KST Mnet Wide Entertainment News Open Studio

07 Apr 9:55pm KST jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast

08 Apr 5:10pm KST KBS2 Qualifications of Men

Read from a korean forum they're done with You & I recording, and performed Eusha Eusha,T.O.P, and Venus (Hyesung did the ending part, where he was surrounded by the female dancers)

Also, Gaeko from Dynamic Duo tweeted about seeing them at You&I recording:

Wow thanks for the schedule! I'll be sure to remember these dates and watch :)

Guest ramyunfave

Hi guys! 4-month old shinhwa fan here. hyesung's my bias but i still love the other 5. i loved eric first in spy myungwol then andy in wgm then hyesung until now because he's so cute and he's voice is to-die-for. been catching up on all things shinhwa these past months and i was really depressed when i couldn't watch their concert. Been rewatching shinhwa broadcast and i still laugh at the same scenes over and over again. was wondering if there's a link i can go to to watch live streaming of their tv appearances. i have kbsworld at home but then that's not much. hope someone can help me. tnx!

Hi guys! 4-month old shinhwa fan here. hyesung's my bias but i still love the other 5. i loved eric first in spy myungwol then andy in wgm then hyesung until now because he's so cute and he's voice is to-die-for. been catching up on all things shinhwa these past months and i was really depressed when i couldn't watch their concert. Been rewatching shinhwa broadcast and i still laugh at the same scenes over and over again. was wondering if there's a link i can go to to watch live streaming of their tv appearances. i have kbsworld at home but then that's not much. hope someone can help me. tnx!

Hi, you can do live streaming on this site: http://www.ionair.tv/index.php

You need to register, but it's free :) But it seems to be overloaded recently. You can try tvants if that doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

Guest battleuphoria

OMG hi!!! Cherilyn08 I remember you! I used to go by the nickname 'blueberries' here on soompi and shinhwa sarang before soompi crashed. I also ran a shinhwa fansite called  'Soul' with my friend (who is still a shinhwa fan now too XD) back in the day. Ah....good memories :D Yes fangirling is very time consuming. My Shinhwa fansite died as soon as I entered uni. At the moment I follow Big Bang and Shinhwa and I barely have time to catch up on news/vids for both groups with full time work and life. I don't know how some people can stan over 5 different groups when i'm already exhausted with 2 haha.

Wow so happy to bump into and reconnect with fellow SHCJ. Hope more SHCJ from back then will emerge soon, and new fans will post too. Let's bring this thread alive guys! PS I had a look at shinhwachangjo.net - glad it's still there but a bit too quiet :( 

HIIIII!!! it's nice to see familiar names here! it's such a nice feeling reuniting with old spam mates. :D i also remember you and also definitely Soul! haha i think i was a moderator there too, with all the shinhwa videos that i had and all the pictures (i should start digging my well kept properties for those shinhwa videos - i even have their concert downloaded somewhere). i just wish to watch them do a live concert in front of me! anyone know about their tour schedule?

and true, i have been a shinhwachangjo.net too and i was actually hoping that it would be noisy by now with all the SHCJ waiting for shinhwa's comeback and all, quite disappointing but it's still a good source for old shinhwa news articles and video.

i also cannot imagine following 5 groups. i feel like i'm going to die in catching up with everything, maybe i should get my manager to give me some hours off during office hours so that i could catch up on everything shinhwa. haha i am so behind their performances and even their comeback album, i haven't had the chance to order it yet! and i really want to watch their first win win guesting and true enough, i still do not have the time yet.

by the way, this is the video that certified me to be one true shinhwa fan from then (almost 10 years back! until now):

it's a special video for me, shows how close the members are. i sometimes hope that the members still live with each other so they could still do silly stuffs like they did in the video but of course, being grown ups, they also wish to have their old houses. :D

Guest ramyunfave

Hi, you can do live streaming on this site: http://www.ionair.tv/index.php

You need to register, but it's free :) But it seems to be overloaded recently. You can try tvants if that doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

thanks! i'll try that. can't wait for sat. i think i joined your livejournal community. you've been a big help getting me acquainted with shinhwa these past months. thanks!

Archived