[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my.yonghwa.baby

I miss them so much. So much tears.gif

And so I decided to start my own promotional throwback "project" of sorts. 

I decided to post one video of Shinhwa's performances every single day on my facebook status until they come back in 2012. I know that sounds insane, but I mean, there's ten years worth of video out there on the internet, As long as I'm willing to keep posting, I don't think I'm going to have to worry about running out of material to post. happy.gif

Shinhwa...San!!

i'm tidying up my room yesterday, was looking through my shinhwa collection. i miss them so much as well!~

...wiping the photobooks and albums & laying them out to dry~~~

photo0774p.jpg

(a portion of my collection)

was looking through the photobooks. i really love looking at them, listening to their songs & watching their performances/MVs.

SHINHWA CHANGJO

SHINHWA JJANG ^^

i'm tidying up my room yesterday, was looking through my shinhwa collection. i miss them so much as well!~

...wiping the photobooks and albums & laying them out to dry~~~

[image]

(a portion of my collection)

was looking through the photobooks. i really love looking at them, listening to their songs & watching their performances/MVs.

SHINHWA CHANGJO

SHINHWA JJANG ^^

^ Ooooo~ Pretty ^___________^ Love when people show off their Shinhwa collection~ THanks!

And I know what you mean. Every time I clean house, I end up spending most of time looking and going through my Shinhwa stuff lolz

I miss them so much. So much *quoted image*

And so I decided to start my own promotional throwback "project" of sorts. 

I decided to post one video of Shinhwa's performances every single day on my facebook status until they come back in 2012. I know that sounds insane, but I mean, there's ten years worth of video out there on the internet, As long as I'm willing to keep posting, I don't think I'm going to have to worry about running out of material to post. *quoted image*

Shinhwa...San!!

great idea!!! i admire your dedication and wish you all the best in our efforts! we should all work hard like how shinhwa is right now in whatever they're doing!

and yeah, you really arent going to run out of videos =P

and if you do, you can always start on shinhwa covers by other artists, fans etc... shinhwa forever~

<3

Guest chdairkld

I'm having a large small Shinhwa fest hehe via internet with my sister. I seriously can't feel anything but happiness when I watch Shinhwa perfs!!

ShinHwa-1998 Haegyulsah

^Serious timing and synced dance moves!! It's actually too amazing to describe...I love the parts where they mirror each other and it looks like they are magnets...I can't get over it, toooooo goooood. Their connection with each other is so much love.

Shinhwa T.O.P first performance

^I hate to pick favorites, but this is hands down my favorite Intro ever to T.O.P. I seriously always rewind the intro like 10 times before I can even watch the rest of the perf.

I miss their perfs so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so we've been a little quiet these pass few days...months...why don't we play a game of "Share Your Thoughts".

When do you guys think the boys sing/rap the most handsome/sexy/cute, or like which song do you guys think the boys sang/rap the most handsome/sexy/cute? It could be an individual aong or a somg from the whole group.

I think...

...Junjin sang the most handsome with his first single Love Doesn't Come. I love love the song so so much. His voice sounded so good. I fell in love with his voice immediately after hearing it.

...Dongwan sounds so sexy whenever he sings trot songs, like that one Yo Yo Yo song, or like those trot songs he sang in their 2001 Song Battle.

...Hyesung sings so lovely and the most handsome when he sings acapella. You can really hear the awesomeness of his voice.

...Minwoo I think he sang the most handsome/sexy in his Wonderful Life song. I don't really like his voice being all soft and mushy like in Just One Night, although I do love the song X).

...Eric sounds so hot when he rapped in Crazy by Shinhwa, The End Of Love by Junjin, I'm Crazy by Son Dambi, Match Made In Heaven by Shinhwa, Honey by Dongwan, Anymotion by Hyori, Time Machine by Shinhwa, The Story We Haven't Told by Shinhwa, Destiny of Love by Shinhwa, and Run by Shinhwa. He sounds great in all of them. I think there are many more I just can't remember.

...Andy, I kind of feel bad, actually I feel really bad because I can't think of many for him. Well I love his One Love featuring Dongwan. I think he sounds cute when he raps in English.

...Shinhwa sang so HOT in their song RUN!! I don't know, but I think that song is officially my all-time favorite. I have many other favorites, but this song is the only one that I can listen to over and over and over and over again!!!!!! Everyone sounded great.

So that's me opinion. Hey, come on...

"Share Your Thoughts"

Let us not be lonely anymore. ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa’s Eric subs in for Andy for “Teen Top” comeback

The friendship between the Shinhwa members has been headlining once again ever since Eric made a surprise cameo in Teen Top’s music video teasers.

Many were confused by his appearance at first, wondering whether Eric himself was making a comeback, but it was finally revealed that Eric had subbed in for Andy to support and promote the group’s comeback. (Teen Top was produced by Andy, but the Shinhwa member is currently serving in the army).

Even though he finished filming his segment, Eric had stayed behind afterwards to encourage and monitor the Teen Top members. His help definitely paid off, as his seconds-long appearance in the group’s teaser created enough buzz for the video to rank on major portal and video sharing sites.

Teen Top has currently released two of three teasers, and will be releasing their final teaser at 5 PM KST on January 10th. Their second single, “TRANSFORM,” will be released on the 13th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/shinhwas-eric-subs-in-for-andy-for-teen-top-comeback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Youn releases “Paparazzi” MV starring SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon

Having released the teaser earlier this week, Kan Mi Youn has finally released the full music video for her comeback title track, “Paparazzi.”

With a feature by Shinhwa’s Eric, the music video also stars SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon, who plays a top star that is being preyed on by a crazy fangirl, played by Kan Mi Youn.

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-releases-paparazzi-mv-starring-ss501s-kim-hyung-joon

Eric rap yo.

TEEN TOP to attend Eric’s birthday fan-meet for Andy

Since Shinhwa’s Andy is currently fulfilling his military duties, idol group TEEN TOP will attend Eric’s birthday fan meet in their CEO’s place.

TEEN TOP is scheduled to make an appearance at Eric’s fan meet on February 20th, along with the other Shinhwa members who aren’t serving at this time.

This won’t be the first time that TEEN TOP will be meeting Eric, since Eric guested in the group’s music video for “Supa Luv“; funnily enough, he was filling in for Andy to show his support for the group.

On the day of Eric’s birthday (February 16th), TEEN TOP wrote a happy birthday message on their official Twitter and me2day pages. The boys cheered, “Eric senior, happy birthday. Long life to you!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/teen-top-to-attend-erics-birthday-fan-meet-for-andy

Guest csnrain

Just watched Strong Heart with Dongwan in it and it just made me miss them even more, can't wait until all six are together again.

Does anyone know where to buy their ninth album? I've recently realized that I somehow have misplaced it and have been trying to find another copy but haven't been able to find it on any sites.

i miss shinhwa so much~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o.m.g, last 2 weeks i bought shinhwa 10th year concert dvd..o.m.g, i cried alot.. eventhough i dunno shinhwa much (bcoz i start kpopin in 2007) but i do think they are the best.. they have the best stamina, the best friendship^^

shinhwa hwaiting. cant wait to see they comeback again on stage as shinhwa~!!

Archived