[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hikkie

annyong ..........wow 90 billion ..........i vote too but i'm affraid i made mistake that blink2x moved so fast :lol: :lol:

Phii sistaaaaaaaa please teach me ,i sent u PM

Julius

can someone help me pls. a subbed video of wannie's prank/hidden camera on minsung was uploaded

early this week. i didn't get a chance to finish watching it and i've lost the link. anyone...? TNX!

it already subbed hehehe i have the avi file........if i'm not wrong biz subbed it .let me check again and gave u the link like before !!

i like this show ,,dongwaniee really can manipulate them XDD sp Minwoo ,,but sungie keep suspect him and felt that is hidden camera ^^

but that link also subbed ^^ let me know if u still want avi .........

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we made it !!90 billion!!!

but we have to vote harder since hot and seitaiji's votes are increasing at same speed with us!

i noticed the chatbar on the voting page is damaged..so i want to thank those SHCJ that keep voting!

we are SHCJ!!!

i am so proud of that!!! :lol:

I just saw it and you beat me to post it here :D

That is awesome! Too bad I can't vote from work at all.

Will log in later tonight when I get home

*Wave to kiaza & are-da*

I'm so touch with your words...........

We should do something here to celebrate Shinhwa's month of 12th Anniversary

Guest RuGecho

I just saw it and you beat me to post it here :D

That is awesome! Too bad I can't vote from work at all.

Will log in later tonight when I get home

*Wave to kiaza & are-da*

I'm so touch with your words...........

We should do something here to celebrate Shinhwa's month of 12th Anniversary

:P i keep reading two sentences in papers and click"+" then again two more sentences. never have i been sooooo effective in reading papers! :lol:

Guest grumpynomore

I can't believe our minwoo has been serving as a public officer already and we ddin't even know about it.

so sad how we don't get enlistment pics and videos. :(

but the brighter side of all this...SHINHWA WILL REUNITE IN 2 YEARS!!!!!

yay! must change the timeline i posted earlier then.

they'll be together for their 14th anniv and will have enough time to prepare for the ultimate reunion concert on the 15th anniv.

For old time sake and something to brighten up our day...

Purple-haired Minwoo, Shinhwa, and an underwear? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9S1iaQ_Fs

c/o blossom

bong02.jpg

bong01.jpg

minbong03.jpg

I think they've been together too long with Eric....Eric and his sneaky doings....they're immuned to pranks....haha....especially when its the members doing it to each other....

Actuall MinSung seemed to have good intuition themselve that night, especially Sungie. He looked very suspicious and red flags were flying everywhere the moment the proposal happened lol haha

That doesn't help when Dongwanie couldn't keep a straight face and smiling away neither..... :D

It's been a while since I watched that vid but still find it so amusing as if watching it for the 1st time.

I love Shinhwa prank vids. Aside from that MinSung got prank, there're also Junjin got a gangster prank, Andy got a ghost prank, Minbong got a love confession prank..... do i miss anything (oh there is also pranks by Shinhwa members to randome people in the public too.

annyong ..........wow 90 billion ..........i vote too but i'm affraid i made mistake that blink2x moved so fast :lol: :lol:

Phii sistaaaaaaaa please teach me ,i sent u PM

Just PM you, check your mail box hikkie and let me know if you run into any problem.

Guest RuGecho

dear all!!

we need more volunteers to help!!

seitaiji's fans said in korean that they will keep their position and votes harder <_<

and those votes for HOT is more than SHINHWA!

since the deadline is 7th March, i would like to appeal more people to help B)

i go and vote now!~~thanks all that help!!

Guest infinityyy

Can't believe Shinhwa's 12th anniversary is coming up! How exciting! :D

And I'll make sure to vote~ Shinhwa Changjo! :D

Thanks everyone for the pictures and subbed vids! SHCJ is def amazing<3

Guest rose_liana

RuGecho OMG!!! 7th March???? omo..we really need more voters then!!! and we need to work really hard...and please within these few days,we really need to work reallu hard...! that's the only way to win..because we're in a danger position right now...even if we cant win over Seo Taiji, but we cant lose to HOT..White angle work really hard..Orange princess cant lose to them!!! and even now their percentage is same as us!!!! aigoo~~~ :o

phi thank you so much!!! :lol:

grumpynomore awesome pics over there!!!! really miss them esp after minwoo gone to MS....but, in the other hand, we can start counting till the days they reunite again... :D cant wait!!! 2012!!!

Yup HOT is about to pass Shinhwa at this point only by a few hundred votes

Please spread the words out to other SHCJ, we need EVERY ONE

It's embarrassing for SHCJ that HOT fans can do this while the group is not together any more

It's a big deal as this poll is sponsored by major Search Engines in Korea. I don't know if there's any monetary value for the winner but it's probably will be talked about

I don't know if only the winner here (or top 3) will move on to the final round but regardless. March 07 is the deadline for this round.

GO VOTE FOR SHINHWA PEOPLE!!!!!

Guest sushinhwa

we r too slow :( ...i really want this for shinhwa...i want it badly :(

but i guess no matter what happen shinhwa is always the winner in my heart and there's no regret since we've tried our best...Go SHCJ ^^

Guest matchdreams

Thanks for the welcome rose_liana and 80slitenite!

LOL at grumpynomore's video, I've never seen it and it had me smiling from ear to ear just seeing the fun the boys had.

I'm finding that I can't click the '+' button too fast after voting (up!) or else my vote is not counted in my account (possibly not counted in the total votes too) I'm not sure though, is anyone having the same condition as me?

I agree with sushinhwa! Shinhwa will be number one in my heart no matter what! The one and only korean band I've taken interest in!

I'm finding that I can't click the '+' button too fast after voting (up!) or else my vote is not counted in my account (possibly not counted in the total votes too) I'm not sure though, is anyone having the same condition as me?

I agree with sushinhwa! Shinhwa will be number one in my heart no matter what! The one and only korean band I've taken interest in!

yup, if you're 'clicking' too fast, they won't count your votes. Anyway, I just email you about this

Sushinhwa, we really are out number most of the time but I founds it's busier during the evening (morning for you guys in Asia). I can't vote from work as it's blocked me from dl Autoclick :angry: but I'll be voting tonight when I get home.

Don't give up, hang in there for Shinhwa, regardless of the outcome

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Remember to vote!!! We still have time to put in a lot of votes!

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.asp?n=3

Shinhwa Pic Spam (Assorted Collection) Part Deux

Part 1 qui - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15440807

No hotlinking!

Cred as tagged + baidu

starting off with our last member of Shinhwa who has enlisted. TT_TT Lee Minwoo fighting!

1zl4obl.jpg

2ly1ts2.jpg

30ac8k6.jpg

vzer6g.jpg

2mm9spc.jpg

fn5m48.jpg

2iq72p.jpg

xoqqf9.jpg

bjg6j7.jpg

258z2ua.jpg

o9iiqq.jpg

2s9d1ch.jpg

24262av.jpg

2iuyu03.jpg

jkkb48.jpg

1449uf5.jpg

2z5nhhy.jpg

16ifbif.jpg

sxymx2.jpg

1scbq1.jpg

8zigrn.jpg

29vjbeq.jpg

10h3wq0.jpg

2u60hfa.jpg

nmchht.jpg

ei2uxw.jpg

b691qr.jpg

6p6rfb.jpg

2eq9fnk.jpg

1zyzkwl.jpg

vfe3y0.jpg

2qi8tnm.jpg

qsnjfd.jpg

2echo5k.jpg

2u8fbc8.jpg

2v3rc04.jpg

rbxt9z.jpg

2udvou9.jpg

Will post again soon with the last part of this pic spam^^

Guest sushinhwa

Sushinhwa, we really are out number most of the time but I founds it's busier during the evening (morning for you guys in Asia). I can't vote from work as it's blocked me from dl Autoclick :angry: but I'll be voting tonight when I get home.

Don't give up, hang in there for Shinhwa, regardless of the outcome

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

its sooooo frustrating and i can't bear to see H.O.T number of votes...it made me sad :/ but i've no regret bcoz for me i've tried my very best to show my love for them....me too, i can't vote from work and i've to work today (its sunday)....i vote as soon as i got home and we've been too far behind but no matter what we can't give up....vote as much as we can...wish for a miracle...SHINHWA is the BEST

And the voting is over......

It's so nice to see such a good turn out of SHCJ at the end there.

Can't help but wonder WHAT IF WE COULD HAD DONE THAT EARLIER?

Definitelly could claim the TOP spot.

Any way, I'm glad to be part of it and it's so nice getting connected with other SHCJ as well......

Tiff, lots of pics and thanks for sharing those Shinhwa 12th logos. I steal one for my siggie :lol:

I'm coming back later to post the pics later. My brain is fried right now :D

Guest rose_liana

^ yeah..if only we know about the poll and we've vote earlier... ;)

and like sushinhwa, at first, i'm a bit a disappointed too because we're third..but, when i think back,i'm so proud of us,SHCJ who stick and didn't give up till the end...despite of our very busy life, we still have done our very best in voting..so, never mind~~ :)

argh~cant wait for our 12th anniversary! about 17 days more to go.. :lol:

thanks for all the pix Tiff unni!!! seeing the pix, make me missing Shinhwa even more!esp bong :(

Guest RuGecho

i agree if we could have known earlier we might be the top one...

but really thankful that we are together voting till the end, never give up the passion for shinhwa!

thanks everyone!!

i enjoy the voting process when i looked back on those voting days!

i will often visit here :lol:

Guest valmylove

Voted! Thank goodness for the picture because I couldn't tell which one said Shinhwa... if only I backed page there was a direction how to do it. LOL...

It's been a while since I been in here too... It's March now... the years went by fast and finally all members are in and Eric and DW are coming back...

I am looking forward to their activities.

Thanks to you ladies and gent for keeping this thread alive.

Archived