[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest grumpynomore

you can press the 'up' button up to 200. that means 200 votes.

once you hit the '+' button, your votes get added up the the current total.

if you only hit 'up' 6 times then pressed '+' you only added 6 votes.

does that answer your question? someone please feel free to correct me :D

still voting too. i'm kinda curious how the one leading gets so many votes. pardon my ignorance

but are they really that popular? anyhow,,,people around me are starting to throw a fit hearing the clicking of my

pc's mouse.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RuGecho
Wait....so you can vote after 3 seconds each time you vote??? So you don't need to sign up or anything?? Hmmm...sounds easy enough for me to take part...BUT....I still don't get how it works in counting the votes...like the numbers increase so high...and like I don't know......btw who's the group in 1st now....I don't recognize the person or the characters...?

we often press less than 200 "up" then press "+" sometimes if one press "up" too quickly his/her votes may not included coz they might treat you as a "cheater" so be careful :P:)

the first one is seotaiji,i was told that they are the original idol group but i have no idea about that :rolleyes:

let's vote!

btw, one important thing left, don't forget to register, first press the login button behind our SHINHWA votes, then there will be a list to fill in. if you succeed in registration, their will be a sign with english word like "okay"

thanks for joining us!!

:lol:

Okay nevermind....figured who it was. Seo Taji and Boys...well...of course they can be first....they are good....at least Shinhwa's in 2nd!! Wohoo! But still I will be attacking this machine like crazy!!! :D

yea~i think SHINHWA to us is the first position~~

the votes are not so important coz it's not an award but still the results will be posted on several famous Korean media.

we want to send this result as a gift to SHINHWA and tell them we are still right there supporting them ;)

after a lot of clicking, i feel i am quite addicted to this voting~~ :P

i'm joining in :lol:

like Ihjj said, i also have been attacking the machine like crazy since few days ago! :D

VOTE VOTE!!!! because we need more voters!!!! :)

:D yes, we need more voters, that's y i am here to ask for help!

thanks for joining us!!~ B)

the most often sentence i speak these days is " LET'S VOTE FOR SHINHWA"

;) really want to do sth for these guys!~

Oh darn ! Shinhwa went down by a percent T__T

Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo are the only still active group in the poll.

Get voting everyone!!

I guess it's not a surprise Seo Taiji & Boys are winning. They're really a whole other generation that the other idols in the in the poll itself idolized~ To give you an idea, YG (big band, 2ne1, etc) was a former member of the trio, and there's no need to talk about Seo Taiji's own popularity.

==========================

See if this helps. Made a quickie cap :)

To vote: http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.asp?n=3

6dreab.jpg

Guest RuGecho

Oh darn ! Shinhwa went down by a percent T__T

Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo are the only still active group in the poll.

Get voting everyone!!

I guess it's not a surprise Seo Taiji & Boys are winning. They're really a whole other generation that the other idols in the in the poll itself idolized~ To give you an idea, YG (big band, 2ne1, etc) was a former member of the trio, and there's no need to talk about Seo Taiji's own popularity.

==========================

See if this helps. Made a quickie cap :)

To vote: http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.asp?n=3

6dreab.jpg

THANKS!! sorry i am not good at computers :D

Finally!! THank you so much Crystalis!!!!! :D I did not know what the number next to the up button was, I always like clicked it to +100 and then added....ok now I know how it works...I am gonna burn this machine..haha

Come on SHINWHA CHANGJO!!! We are now only 2% ahead of HOT, we can do it!!!

H.O.T is catching up fast. Their votes go up by the 10,000's...........while Shinhwa vote go up by 2000's -3000's really slowing down right now >.<

Click the UP button till you get 200 vote

then click the + button to add your vote

Repeat the above as many times as you want

VOTE FOR SHINHWA PEOPLE!

Guest RuGecho

H.O.T is catching up fast. Their votes go up by the 10,000's...........while Shinhwa vote go up by 2000's -3000's really slowing down right now >.<

Click the UP button till you get 200 vote

then click the + button to add your vote

Repeat the above as many times as you want

VOTE FOR SHINHWA PEOPLE!

:D i was told by those SHCJ in Shinhwabar China that we could not press 200 votes,since they might clear the votes in the end. but not sure

thanks everyone!!

LET'S VOTE FOR SHINHWA!!!

:D i was told by those SHCJ in Shinhwabar China that we could not press 200 votes,since they might clear the votes in the end. but not sure

thanks everyone!!

Really? Can any one confirm this?

In the mean time I'll put in 100 vote each time to be safe then

Much thanks :)

thanks everyone!!

Really? Do you know why they say that? :huh: So confused now.

But since I'm a registered user, the 200 hundred clicks do show in 'My polls' total each time I vote. I also level up as a voter. Hmm....I don't understand why they would clear the votes...what a weird system.

i agree, i think we shinhwa changjo-ers should do this poll just to show shinhwa how much we love them even in their absence

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) ;)

Guest sushinhwa

i agree, i think we shinhwa changjo-ers should do this poll just to show shinhwa how much we love them even in their absence

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) ;)

yeah show them we love them and we'll be waiting for them...i'm voting like crazy now...hurts my hand :P...i just registered myself...been voting without registering b4 this...hopefully its counted ^^...shinhwa changjo fighting!!!!!! shinhwa fighting !!!!!!!!

Yes it's confusing, but as long as some of my points get counted in it's all good..haha COME ONE LET"S GO!!! whoohoo!! I don't know why, but I'm pretty excited for this poll....haha..maybe it's something I haven't done for quite a while..

Guest RuGecho

Really? Do you know why they say that? :huh: So confused now.

But since I'm a registered user, the 200 hundred clicks do show in 'My polls' total each time I vote. I also level up as a voter. Hmm....I don't understand why they would clear the votes...what a weird system.

we searched in other bar like superjuniorbar, TVXQbar etc and they just left this information, so to be safe less than 200 is much better

me neither, i think there are so many voters, how could they manage that..but anyway, :P

LET'S VOTE FOR SHINHWA!~~ COME ON!~

the prize is a pot if we win and will be given to SHINHWA, so we need more people :P

Yes it's confusing, but as long as some of my points get counted in it's all good..haha COME ONE LET"S GO!!! whoohoo!! I don't know why, but I'm pretty excited for this poll....haha..maybe it's something I haven't done for quite a while..

ME TOO!~ no idea about that but i guess it might be a long time we last see them

i miss them!!~ :(

Guest rose_liana

i'm promoting the words "VOTE FOR SHINHWA" like crazy in my page in facebook..hopefully, my SHCJ friend there will read and do vote for Shinhwa...

we really need more voters because HOT is catching up really fast...and even just now their percentage is same with us...and luckily now we increased another 1%...

although everything still not confirmed and confusing but, we still need do our best..either we vote up to 200 or less than that, i think its all counted...just like crystalis unni, my clicks count also will increasing everytime i vote,so i guess it had be counted...

VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets do this for Shinhwa 12 Anniversary to show our everlasting support to Shinhwa + as finger exercise... :lol:

we really need more voters because HOT is catching up really fast...and even just now their percentage is same with us...and luckily now we increased another 1%...

VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets do this for Shinhwa 12 Anniversary to show our everlasting support to Shinhwa + as finger exercise... :lol:

I'm in awe with the force behind H.O.T. as they're not really active as a group for a long time.....

Oh well what we can control is doing our best to increase Shinhwa' votes.

hahaha..... the finger exercise..... I was watching the winter olympic on TV with my laptop beside my and clicking away for the votes...... seriously after 4 hrs last night, all 4 fingers on my right hand got a bit numb.... Tonight I'm using my left hand .... lol :lol:

VOTE FOR OUR BELOVED SHINHWA!

Guest RuGecho

I'm in awe with the force behind H.O.T. as they're not really active as a group for a long time.....

Oh well what we can control is doing our best to increase Shinhwa' votes.

hahaha..... the finger exercise..... I was watching the winter olympic on TV with my laptop beside my and clicking away for the votes...... seriously after 4 hrs last night, all 4 fingers on my right hand got a bit numb.... Tonight I'm using my left hand .... lol :lol:

VOTE FOR OUR BELOVED SHINHWA!

we from chinese bars(nomatter which bar) all use some software to help doing the clicking job, so it might be much easier..

we from chinese bars(nomatter which bar) all use some software to help doing the clicking job, so it might be much easier..

OMOMO....... CAN I GIVE YOU A VERY BIG HUG?

Could you please share it (& instruction) with me by PM?

may be this is why HOT's votes coming up so strong in the last few days?

Hi hi,

I saw the software on shinhwa baidu bar, but hesitated because you have to download with xunlei (had bad experience <_< ). Do you mind pming me and sharing the software to? :D *hugs*

Guest matchdreams

Hello! I've been reading this thread for a while, joining in to post for the first time :)

Many thanks to the people who contributed so much to the thread, I've gained a lot from just reading :)

Guest RuGecho

i didn't download the one in the bar but i googled autoclick and used that one :)

this one do not need xunlei, i download the chinese version directly from the website

btw, how to attach a document here? i don't know how, and how to give a pm to others..

Archived