[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

gah! havent been here since forever!!

i miss our boys!!!!

anyway~! 12th annie project!!

let me give you all a brief introduction. I made it a point to do a project for every Shinhwa anniversary from the 11th anniversary onwards because we have to prove to that even if Shinhwa's are on hiatus, they are not forgotten and SHINHWA FANS will ALWAYS be supporting them no matter what.

So... the 11th Anniversary was the first project that Trish (nglkt) and i did.. It was pretty much a success.. but not a huge one though..

http://shinhwa11th.wordpress.com

So this year, i have discussed with amyliaz from SHCJ.net and.... presenting to you, the 12th Anniversary Project!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!

we hope that we could get the URL to shinhwa or at least one member somehow

----------------------------

http://shinhwa12th.wordpress.com/

Shinhwa Changjo : United in diversities. 12 years and counting.

----------

Please upload Videos to youtube (http://www.youtube.com/group/12thannie), Pictures to imageshack, then post the links in

http://shinhwa12th.wordpress.com/

Please also include the Shinhwa12th website in your description box on youtube

----------

Activity ONE

1) We'll do Shinhwa Song covers, be it singing or just dancing or both.

a. Record a video of you all singing

b. Record a video of you all dancing

c. Record a audio and put it over a Shinhwa MV

d. Remake your own music video

---------------------------------------------------

Activity TWO

2) “A day in the life of a Shinhwa fan - ____"

a. To let Shinhwa know more about you.

b. We can show how fans are really from all walks of life!

c. Take Pictures of our piggy bank – Saving for reunion! (Just for laughs)

d. Take Picture of all your orange to say how much you love orange after knowing shinhwa

- It would be good if you could do your story in a video form and upload it to youtube

Activity THREE

3) Thank you project

a. Contribute their life story - how Shinhwa impacted their lives.

b. Not so much in fandom but more of... life.

c. For example, because of Shinhwa (or a member), i have decided to study hard because he..........

- It would be good if you could do your message in a video form and upload it to youtube

Activity FOUR

4) Reunion will be like this!

a. Make a graphics of how we imagine their reunion to be

b. Make a fan-fic of how we imagine their reunion to be

c. Make a fan-video/ tribute (this is quite challenging) of how we imagine their reunion to be

- I would combine all the graphics into videos upload it to youtube

Activity FIVE

5) Shinhwa's quote

a. Compile our favourite quotes from Shinhwa

thoughts by: amyliaz & iluvhyesung

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibetiti

he, yumoon you are really amazing

crystalis thank for your link

btw, can anyone tell me what happened to hyesungs eye plz?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8klh3PAfeso

i remembered some eps love letter he wore glass all the time, did he get infection ?

i read many time that Shoo and Hyesung used to dated, i know that it's really over since she is going to marry

but im not so sure about their dating. i never seen any picture those two are together :( is it a rumor ?

Guest orangebunny

Hello to all Changjoers!

this will be my 1st post for my new acc. lost my old acc so created new one. =)

SHINHWA brought me into this kpop craze. i remember how SAD i am to miss out their concert in Singapore because of school and major exam. TT.TT anyway, my fav couple - ricwan. ^^

@rose_liana - LMAO the vid is goodness hilarious. no one can beats shinhwa's randomness. guess that quality might be one of the reason why 2PM is my 2nd favourite kpop boyband. =))) their sunbaenim is forever admirable!

Guest grumpynomore

can someone please help me find the video link for this pic....

8f22204bcbab81e383025c49.jpg

it's when they kicked out jinnie's chair after he left to answer a phone call :D

thanks!

I was feeling nostalgic...and realized I haven't dropped in on any korean music forum in a long time. Of course the Shinhwa thread is my first stop :)

I hate to admit that I'm not the crazy-scream-my-head-off-diehard fan that I used to be...

But with that being said, Shinhwa has been the only celebrity-figures that I can honestly say I would live & die for. There's just something so magical about their bond, their personalities, it just lures you in.

I definitely miss their music and seeing all 6 of them on shows together. Even though watching old ones with them can never get boring, it just isn't the same.

Don't think this video was mentioned recently. This is probably one of the funniest Shinhwa couple videos out there.

Hyesung and Junjin with the famous line "why you hit my knee!?"

PS.

Glad to see crystalis is still very active in this thread :)

OH and I also posted in the MOST INFLUENTIAL SINGERS THIS DECADE thread :)

Of course Shinhwa was my answer. Teehee.

Guest adikkeluangman

The K-Pop legend. This kinda pictures always randomly popped at daum notice board. I guess fans missed to see these six groups together once again.

6hapkiangel.jpg

I want to open thread at pictures section about these six groups. Now, most of them have solo career but they will meet and variety show and told their story. So if interested, maybe we can join force.

Guest adikkeluangman

When I take a look at this pictures. I wonder if Shinhwa have held solo concert in the Olympic Stadium or outdoor venue. This may from 2000-2002 Dream Concerts or guerrilla concert.

83708032.png

It's been so long since I last post here. I should be more active here since I am on semester break, because once college starts again, I won't have time to post anymore.

yumoon, you are amazing, organizing the anniversary project. It'll be good to see fans all joining forces to celebrate their anniversary.

I'm really missing Shinhwa recently. I think it's time for me to dig up Shinhwa videos and watch them non-stop.

By the way, does anyone know where I can download X-Man episodes? My hard disk crashed and all the episodes my sister downloaded are gone. The episodes with Shinhwa members are my priority though. Thank you!

Guest infinityyy

aghh, it's been too long! dang school <_<

anywayyy, FINALLY GOT TO WATCH THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA MUST GO ON CONCERT LAST NIGHT! *squeals* kekekekeke. I FINALLY got the concert dvd<3 I didn't watch any of the stuff online 'cause I wanted to wait until I got the real thing<3 And lemmeeee say, it was amazing and well worth the wait. I cried a lot. Shinhwa put me through a whole happy-sad trip during the whole concert. One moment everyone was so happy and then Minwoo would say something really sweet and sad and get me all teary and then Dongwan would say something silly and the rest of the members would follow and then Minwoo would say something sad again and recall some memories and then everyone joins and then all of a sudden everyone gets hyper again. LMAO. I am so incredibly proud to be a Shinhwa fan :) All those orange lights made me so happy. The nose hair thing made me laugh my butt off kekekeke<3 And the wave was amazinggg!

One thing though, was there a version of this dvd concert that had behind the scenes?

SHINHWA HWAITING!<3

Guest 80slitenite

Its Winter Season! (well i'm in Florida so doesn't feel like it haha)

Time to pony up your Shinhwa in Winter pics!

Here's some I have^^

Great wallie

*wave to all Shinhwa lovers*

Tiff, I stole 2 and join you for Shinhwa x-mas pic spams :D

024725.jpg

001336.jpg

024774.jpg

18f68924.jpg

I can't find the individual poses for RicWanDy.....any one have, please post so I can complete the set

berger13.jpg

berger11.jpg

berger10.jpg

berger14.jpg

This one cause it looks 'winter-ish'

shinhwa1032gg.jpg

This one cause they wore something red

b55d4916.jpg

and this one cause it was their Christmas gathering

592459f674096c3f720eece6.jpg

Guest grumpynomore

awesome pics ladies! love them all of course!

were they supposed to have 2 different poses? wannie is too cute and funny! he just moved to his right or what? LOL

woa Tiff.....you did more than I could have asked for, thank you, thank you.

Did not know there were that many single pose for each of them.

That set now is so complete *save*

That Ricsung banana song is always a classic!

I miss Shinhwa. I hope the gather for Christmas and post a picture for us to see! :D

That would be so awesome! But Andy is having his concert in Japan on Dec.24.....may be they can gather on boxing day?

I'll be back to spam more pics....ehem.....may be other pics as I ran out of the x-mas stuffs :D

Archived