[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tiff- Whoa~ Pic spam :D I'm missing some from the blue eusha eusha spread, so thanks! Didn't look closely, but I can't seem to find the spelling error ^^:: lolz

Was this ever posted?? I can't remember. Anyways, some Woodong love for a new page.

[Trans] Woodong@ 091019 Ji Young's B-Day Party

Please do not hotlink or take out without proper credits.

ff112d0965666e812fddd419.jpg

3eabe8195e94756b42a9ad1a.jpg

It's Ji Young Unnie's birthday...

Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and Kim Dongwan were invited...

It would be so great if I was sitting there too..

Ke ke ke~ But still, I would like to wish unnie a happy birthday *sweatdrop* ^^*

Source: Cyworld

Chinese trans: 心晶阁@ M baidu

Eng trans: crystalis @ http://Mvy.ipbfree.com

-----

[T/N: Sorry, I got this from a Chinese website and it did not state whose cyworld this came from. Also, if my people-recognizing skills are correct,'Ji Young' is the Mnet VJ we often see interviewing Minbong (

). Kinda miss seeing her interview Bong, cuz she's so spazzy XD]

Guest minhoshi

OMGGGG they all look so young back them...I love Dongwan in that little beanie..he looks so cute!!! awwww i miss them now!!!! it's been 11 years for them already!!! wow!!!

yahhhhhhh! thanks for the picture spam! lmfao what delight for my eyess XD

holy moly.. I've got the Only One cd and yet im still LOLing at their young photos hahaha. minwoo in the frog + hyesung picture is soo cuteee. and some of the photos are so awkward haha (eg. hyesung very not amused by the pink blow up ball he was holding hahaha)

^^ @crystalis is that the girl that was in 'shinhwa's noisiest interview' with the piercing interview voice?? lmfao omg isn't she an actress as well or is that someone else.. hmm. LUCKY GIRL! i wish minwan would attend my bday XD

It's been so long..

Tiff, thank you so much for the pic spam. Just what I needed today. I love seeing pictures from their early days. Shows us how much they have grown over the years. One thing though, I don't understand the Hello Kitty balloons. haha.

Btw, have everyone gotten their All About Shinhwa DVD? How is it? I asked my friend's boyfriend to get for me when he went to Korea a few weeks ago but he forgot. ):

Amy, thanks for the picture.

^^hcle , no, it's not that girl. hehe

^^^1wawa3 I'm sure everyone who pre-ordered it have received the DVD already, because I got mine a couple weeks ago. All I can say is it is a "MUST" have. :lol: My favorite parts are the S-Files...whatever that stand for...haha

I'm new here.

As a male fan, I think Shinhwa needs to make the biggest comeback ever.

They need to own all other current artists within 3~4 years time.

I can sense great things for Shinhwa in the future.

Fans, stick around! You know why.

I'm sure everyone who pre-ordered it have received the DVD already, because I got mine a couple weeks ago. All I can say is it is a "MUST" have. :lol: My favorite parts are the S-Files...whatever that stand for...haha

I still have not received mine <_< i hate YesAsia!!!!! yeah i know i need to calm down :ph34r: but I need my DVDs me too!!!

PS:Nice pics héhéhé!!

I still have not received mine <_< i hate YesAsia!!!!! yeah i know i need to calm down :ph34r: but I need my DVDs me too!!!

PS:Nice pics héhéhé!!

Really? Intersting...wait was it preordered or did you order after is was realeased?

I'm new here.

As a male fan, I think Shinhwa needs to make the biggest comeback ever.

They need to own all other current artists within 3~4 years time.

I can sense great things for Shinhwa in the future.

Fans, stick around! You know why.

heya welcome ! I really do hope Shinhwa gets alot of success for their comeback when everyone gets back into the military, but it seems that everyone is trying to move into the producer role rather than performing themselves (eric producing girl group, minwoo boyband, andy is doing jumper..) but i realllly hope the keep performing =D

What are some of the things that attracted you to Shinhwa?

i've pre ordered it first,and they sent me an email where it was said that my order "has been successfully placed" the 23 Oct....and since i've been waiting,it seems like i'm the only one in that case!! :huh::angry:

Guest grumpynomore

waKnee uploaded JINDY's YSMM guesting

LOL @ jinnie doing andy's heart dance for his gf hahahha...seems like Andy knew right away what jinnie was talking

about...cute!

i cried buckets on the second part of the show :( i need to call my mommy....

a very touching 10 year tribute to SHINHWA c/o shinhwa baidubar

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C9%F1%BB%B0/shipin...e2c5bef672c0642

Guest wanderer335

i heard that Minwoo has gone to army :( is it true ? next year will be andy and hyesung, right ?

o.O

I know I havent updated myself with our Shinhwa boys news lately but I know that Minwoo is not in the army yet. JunJin is the one that went to the army recently. Minwoo and Andy will be next. Hyesung is exempt from service because of his knee injury.

Guest chibetiti

Does his knee injury bad that much ? i knew that other shinhwa members like eric, junjin, dongwan have been in accident that nearly died :(

Guest bugrepellent

It has been super long.....

I am missing Jinnie right now.

Does his knee injury bad that much ? i knew that other shinhwa members like eric, junjin, dongwan have been in accident that nearly died :(

I guess it was pretty bad. It's something that re-occurs when he does a strenuous activity. Probably a good reason to stay out of military training.

It has been super long.....

I am missing Jinnie right now.

I guess it was pretty bad. It's something that re-occurs when he does a strenuous activity. Probably a good reason to stay out of military training.

Yahh you're right i think someone said it was an anterior cruciate ligament injury.. one of main 4 things that holds the knee together. haha it's probably wasnt as serious as some of the other injuries but it's permanent ( i think jinnie and minwoo got better n in good physical shape (ooh yeah XD) now) haha..

i mean if your thigh is not connected to the lower rest of your leg v well n doesnt get better dnt think he can do milit training = ]

Guest ANJEE<3

i got my all about shinhwa dvd yesterday.. but i don't want to open it so i can keep it in mint condition... lol =(

OMGGG IT'S DONGWAN'S BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS!!!!

YAY!! LOL sorry, i couldn't find his own page so i'm posting it here.. lol

Archived