[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

^LMAO!! How did you find that Amy?! XDDD that was awesome.

^ haha~ My lil sis showed it to me a long time ago...she watches random stuff like that :sweatingbullets: Closet otakus..the bunch of us XD And I saw someone mention it in the comments for one of Shinhwa's Yo! perf and dug it up again ^_^

===================

I don't know if this is a sign that Shinhwa fandom is having a sudden growth spurt, but are any of the youtubers out there with Shinhwa-oriented channels like mine getting floods of subscriptions lately? My subscribers jumped by nearly a thousand in the last 2-3 months :huh: ...and since most of my vids have to do with Shinhwa, I assume people are subscribing b/c of Shinhwa videos. I don't pretend to know all the Shinhwa fans out there, but after being around for awhile, you start to recognize certain usernames of fans who usually comment on Shinhwa videos, and of late I'm seeing a lot of unfamiliar names commenting and subscribing. I'm also getting comments like, "I should've found them (Shinhwa) a long time ago," etc. Wonder what is causing this...lolz

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there CJers!!

Amy, I gotta say...this bright orange light seems to be shining more powerful..so much so that more and more people are getting to know Shinhwa. I guess it's the emergence of younger male groups that probably look up to Shinhwa therefore their fans wanting to find out more about their idols' idols? btw, how are you? i think i still need your help with the composer listings. will PM you.

I've been so out of touch of the fandom lately that I've got no idea what's going on. Thank god for absoluteshinhwa[at]wordpress for updates.

Welcome new fans! Trust me...with Shinhwa, you will never go bored. Enjoy your stay and make yourself available for the men's comeback!

@lina- Sorry :sweatingbullets: Completely procrastinating lately and just re-watching random Shinhwa videos here and there without doing anything productive >__< Do update me on what you need :) What you said about the younger groups makes sense too ^^ I think I went through that phrase too..finding out about older korean artists through Shinhwa mentioning them, etc.

===========

Thought this was a cute article. If you haven't, go vote for Hyesung's and Jinnie's infamous Engrish convo about Jinnie 'bam' Sungie's knee: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...utest_engrish1/

It's not a vote that really matters, but for Shinhwa to lag behind on anything as dorkish as Engrish just doesn't feel right lol. I don't think it's the 'funniest' Shinhwa Engrish clip they could've picked, but it's still one of my faves...especially when Hyesung's all jealous Junjin was giving Wannie a piggy-back ride, when he was the one with the hurt knee lol

But I guess non-fans wouldn't know the circumstances? ^^

===========

And some Shinhwa-related news...don't know if anyone else is already aware of this. It's kinda funny, cuz wouldn't this mean that SUJU will be, in a way, working for our Shinhwa boys? lol Instead of collecting 'royalties' from the SUJU boys for the 'hand greeting' (

), looks like they'll be indirectly hiring them instead ^___^

[NEWS] 090527 After Shinhwa, Super Junior Selected as Kyochon Chicken's New Models

After Shinhwa, Super Junior Selected as Kyochon Chicken's New Models

Korea's chicken franchise Kyochon F&B Company and HanRyu star Super Junior have signed modeling contract.

This time, the 12 Super Junior members who have signed the contract will model in all sorts of Kyochon advertisements and CFs in the future, as well as taking on the roles of being Kyochon's ambassadors.

In the past, Kyochon F&B had had world stars Rain, Shinhwa, Lee Junghyun and more as models, being the first in the chicken industry to only use big stars as models.

Kyochon F&B's person-in-charge reveals the reason being "Not only in Korea, but in China and overseas, Super Junior has gain popularity with a premium image of HanRyu stars. This fits the high profile image of Kyochon, who leads the chicken industry in Korea. Also, being HanRyu stars, they will be able to help greatly in promoting Kyochon internationally".

Thus, for the CF that will be broadcasted in July, Super Junior will start filming the CF and photoshoot next month.

Source: Sisaseoul

Credits: Nanazhou @ 海世代

Translated from both Kr & Chi by : Cinderella @ sj-world.net

Do not add in your own credits.

Wonder if they'll have SUJU ad posters in the Shinhwa Kyochon Chicken shop...wouldn't that be odd? :sweatingbullets:

what is the song that junjin sang in the song battle together with KCM?i think junjin sang that song before with hyesung because it sounds so familiar...hehe

If you haven't already found it.

Check this out! ---->

The song I think is called "I Can Feel Only You" I don't know who are the original singers.

Haha crystalis I go there every two days to vote! sshhh...don't tell anyone haha

Guest readsandgeeks

aww thanks for the links!

EDIT

Just saw it haha, for the Suhsi or Sushi song, I remember way in 2000 when Wannie sang it for something and Jinnie and Eric were the guitarists. Jinnie was so crazy during that performance laying on the ground and such haha. I miss them performing for fun like that.

Oh and the part JunJin was dancing, well he danced in all videos, but the last one you posted what dance was he doing? Was it part of the Again and Again dance or some other? Just wondering. :)

Hey Ihjj!oh the dance tht he did at the last part was a random mixture of AAA dance and some dance that he did frm the strtg of the show! :D

But yes, I love that he was dancing around and being dorky with the 2PM boys throughout. you guys can watch the whole episode here!

jinnie at song battle

hi yanee!!thanks for the link!i watched the whole ep and suddenly gt excited when 2PM sang Perfect Man! :lol: oh then there was another part when the hosts asked 2PM to cheer on Junsu&Junho, Jinnie went along and did it together with 2PM too!!hahaha..even the host was asking why he did it.but i dun udstd korean enuf to knw what Jin replied :mellow:

[i don't know if this is a sign that Shinhwa fandom is having a sudden growth spurt, but are any of the youtubers out there with Shinhwa-oriented channels like mine getting floods of subscriptions lately?is causing this...lolz

hi crystalis!!hahaha..ur the channel tht i subscribed to when i first am learning abt the boys!! ;) cos when u search the names of the boys+eng-subbed, usually shinhwa vids come out! [that's what i did when i was obsessed over andy in WGM! :ph34r: ]

i think now the boys are doing individual activities and i think new fans are interested in them so maybe tht's why ppl wanna watch what they did before?but i dun mind though!more Changjo-ers aboard!! :P

Guest hcle

^^^^haha crystalis I some what agree with you. It does seem like suddenly there is an increase of Shinhwa fans. I hope it will increase more! :D

i dont know if this applies to everyone but maybe it has something to do with the financial crisis lmfao. in times of blandness.. theres nothing better than a shinhwa-related escape =D

Guest 80slitenite

^ haha~ My lil sis showed it to me a long time ago...she watches random stuff like that :sweatingbullets: Closet otakus..the bunch of us XD And I saw someone mention it in the comments for one of Shinhwa's Yo! perf and dug it up again ^_^

===================

I don't know if this is a sign that Shinhwa fandom is having a sudden growth spurt, but are any of the youtubers out there with Shinhwa-oriented channels like mine getting floods of subscriptions lately? My subscribers jumped by nearly a thousand in the last 2-3 months :huh: ...and since most of my vids have to do with Shinhwa, I assume people are subscribing b/c of Shinhwa videos. I don't pretend to know all the Shinhwa fans out there, but after being around for awhile, you start to recognize certain usernames of fans who usually comment on Shinhwa videos, and of late I'm seeing a lot of unfamiliar names commenting and subscribing. I'm also getting comments like, "I should've found them (Shinhwa) a long time ago," etc. Wonder what is causing this...lolz

I have noticed getting a jump of subscribers too even tho I don't have eng sub Shinhwa vids! lol Its pretty cool if all of them are Shinhwa fans. \(^__^)/

Our Oppas are #1 in the Most recommended Best 5 artists^^

http://bbs.music.daum.net/gaia/do/music/ar...&bbsId=M002

Heck yes Amy our oppas have the cutest Engrish!!!!

As for the Song Battle with Jinnie and 2PM, did Jinnie decide to join 2PM and is incharge of the rap?! XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaG3lg88zI0

This is the part dramaqueennur mentioned^^

^^Haha the comment on JunJin joining 2PM, he basically states what he does in Shinhwa. Even if I didn't really understand exactly what he said, it sounded very like what he used to say when they first debut. hahah nglktshinhwa subbed it in case anyone wants to see it. haha :D

EDIT

Just want to add a little something. I looked for Hyesung's song in the drama Alone In Love and I bumped into this song:

is it just me, or the first guy who sings, sounds just like Kim Dong Wan??? I thought at first it was Dong Wan, but then I looked up the singer which is Sweet Sorrow or something and one of the guys have the same voice! haha I think I'm going crazy, because I really thought Dong Wan was singing in there. But his voice will always be a special one to me haha

Guest grumpynomore

SHINHWA Once In A Lifetime (MC and Mutizen Award cuts)

I actually just discovered shows like music core/sbs inkigayo and such a few weeks back, and seeing this clip for the first time...i guess i finally understand why fans of current younger groups get so thrilled on winning such award. haaayyyy...seeing them together is really priceless!

and does anyone remember where i can find the link where wannie, minwoo and son dambi were performing on one show sometime last year and many shinhwa changjo were present?

80slitenite,i think it was your account, i'm just not too sure.

thank you!

it has been a while since i last been in here

mian

^_^*

i dont really notice any increase of suscribers mostly cause i dont really care about that

but yeah they have been increasement in pms that i got saying good job and keep up the good work

ha ha ha

lol jinnie wanna be in 2pm

that's cute

he's trying hard to connect with younger idol group ha ha ha

and thanks for the mutizen link

it's always fun to see them winning sumthing

:P

^ I usually don't notice either, but apparently youtube sends you an email every time someone subscribes and I couldn't help but notice having to go through a considerate amount of them when I check my email :sweatingbullets:

and does anyone remember where i can find the link where wannie, minwoo and son dambi were performing on one show sometime last year and many shinhwa changjo were present?

80slitenite,i think it was your account, i'm just not too sure.

thank you!

^ Do you mean the music core episodes? There are several:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILcnLY9am8

ah... one of the reason that i dunno

since the mail that i am using for utube is the one that i dont really use or check frequently

^_^*

ha ha ha

ah well

more shinhwa fans is a good thing

^_^

i just finished watching a few last nite

and they are so many more to go

i am getting excited

ha ha ha

:o OMG!! Have you guys heard of the rumor that's saying Good Entertainments going bankrupt!!

----> http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ment_going_bad/

I really am hoping for it to be only a rumor and not true, because.....Shinhwa's still part of them. I really really really hope so, even though I know that even without Good Entertainment Shinhwa will still keep there promise and come back. <sigh>

hyesung is still under them

they are not going bancrupt just having some financial problem

it is hard since shinhwa is no longer active

their source of income is no longer with them

especially now since minu has bought the name and the logo of shinhwa

there's nothing good ent have aside from the group

and they are on hiatus

it's bad for their hobae in the company too

i wish them all the best

and sungie fighting!

Guest 80slitenite

Thanks for posting the links Amy^^

Nadiiiiiiii~ long time chingu XP

It seems like M is working really hard to create a Shinhwa company. He left OW and I heard a rumor he was trying to buy Eric company (TOP)

M fighting! Shinhwa fighting!

Question: does anyone know where one can watch MinWanSung on Zipzigi? It was on youtube, but now its gone TT_TT

Guest ayayaziz

I really hate BOF.. everytime i search for Shinhwa clips on youtube, all the BOF ep result will appear as in Shin Hwa college.. i don't want the drama, i want Shinhwaaaa for godsake!

Guest yanee

80slitenite; i was looking for zipzigi minwansung ep too! even if it means no subs. But ahhh, i even tried googled it to find at other sites. but there's really none! boo. hopefully someone can share where we can watch that ep horr. :D

ayayaziz; i totally get what you mean! BOF is so last last month, and its annoying that people are uploading it back with Shinhwa as tag. I had to bactrack the pages for new vids everytime. Ergh.

just something to share; brainsurvivor

thanks to mememari@ YT for editing this. I find this super cute, especially the starting part. And oh, this is one of the shows gone in YT. I wish someone would reupload it eng subbed again at YT. *sigh*

Archived