Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

Wooo more fresh Changjo! Welcome!

AMORfati that's some serious Orange fighting spirit in you.^^

I don't see anything wrong with supporting other groups as well as Shinhwa. Hmm..it might be different with foreign fans seeing how Shinhwa isn't everyone's first fandom maybe? but definetly we all love Shinhwa and protect Orange just as much. Anyway definitely looking forward to your stories and pics. :)

Whoops topped a page. hehe

How about some DW dorkiness from 1998? XDD

qmyypv.jpg

Plus some Wannie laugh. Can't you just hear his laughter just looking at this? XDDDD

2mm5t3n.jpg

Guest rose_liana

hello everyone..

I'm a month-old Shinhwa Changjo... :D :D :D

And I can say I'm loving them more each day..

I have a question..

Where can I watch xman Ep 57 and 58 with english subtitles where Eric,Andy.Hyesung and Dongwan are the guests???I can't really find the full parts..

thanks in advance..

whoa~~ so happy more and more people in love with Shinhwa...

btw, i found the xman ep in YT:

Xman 24 ep 57

part 1/8

part 2/8

part3/8

part 4/8

part 5/8

part 6/8

part 7/8

part 8/8

xman 24 ep 58

part 1/8

part 2/8

part 3/8

part 4/8

part 5/8

part 6/8

part 7/8

part 8/8

Enjoy!!!

80slitenite omo, dongwan laugh is the best thing ever!!! seeing him laugh,always makes my day brighter!!

btw, i become perv when i see Shinhwa oppa only esp Minwoo, DW, Eric and JJ...because they're too hot!!! :P

grumpynomore thanks for posted the interview here...omo, Shinhwa never fail to make me laugh and touched by their friendship...they're the best medicine when i'm in stress especially these day when heard about the departure of gundam couple (Jinnie <3 Lee Si young)...gonna love Shinhwa more and more!!!

Guest freakdaze

Oh my, that gif of Dongwan laughing is sooo adorable! Yes, I can totally imagine the sound of his laughter bursting out!

LOL~ And his dancing in the background of Ricsyung! Hahaha!!

Ooooh..AMORfati...I think I've seen your wallpaper works of art before. It was for a certain other group though. Welcome welcome!

*waves at whiz18*

I'm about a month old Changjo too!! The Orange princesses here made me feel right at home so, you're in good company!!

Hello hello to new changjoers too!! I'm Lina! :)

Crystalis..you play violin?!?! OMO....fellow musician!!! I'm actually setting up a piano class, specially for fans who wanna play their fav songs just for fun. This isn't the place to promote..but just sending out feelers. Hope that's OK. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has answered my question though. Hope you are able to help.

If I want to send gifts or CDs to members of Shinhwa via their company, Good Ent, would they actually personally receive it?? If so, what is the address?

*runs off to complete dloading more shinhwa vids* :D

Guest AMORfati

Ooooh..AMORfati...I think I've seen your wallpaper works of art before. It was for a certain other group though. Welcome welcome!

*waves at whiz18*

I'm about a month old Changjo too!! The Orange princesses here made me feel right at home so, you're in good company!!

Hello hello to new changjoers too!! I'm Lina! :)

Crystalis..you play violin?!?! OMO....fellow musician!!! I'm actually setting up a piano class, specially for fans who wanna play their fav songs just for fun. This isn't the place to promote..but just sending out feelers. Hope that's OK. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has answered my question though. Hope you are able to help.

If I want to send gifts or CDs to members of Shinhwa via their company, Good Ent, would they actually personally receive it?? If so, what is the address?

*runs off to complete dloading more shinhwa vids* :D

Wallpaper works of art?

I've never made wallpapers before.

You probably mistaken me for someone else.

Crystalis, yes maybe I was too harsh.

I'm a very strong-minded Shinhwa Changjo and I will never fail to be one.

Shinhwa had this huge, amazing impact on me that I will never forget.

I was at their 10th Anniversary Concert too and my life has completely changed.

Watching them cry just tore my heart apart.

But indeed they were crying because they were happy not sad, as stated by Minwoo Oppa.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

A great quote that really takes part into a Shinhwa Changjos' lives.

The only portion that is not in Shinhwa Changjo's vocabulary is the word [over].

Let's smile with Shinhwa til the day they come back as one!

I will be here to protect you Shinhwa!

And also the millions of fans all over the world!

Guest prncssptri

*waves to everyone*

hi guys! i've been a silent reader for some time and decided to say hi to fellow Changjo-ers ^^

I'm pretty much a newbie to Shinhwa too ^^ I just knew them a couple of months ago and they pretty much changed my life :P

They're just too funny, dorky but hot at the same time! not too mention awesome music, and I also love their individual works.

I have a special attention to Eric and Sungie but hey, how could you not love 'em all?! :D :D

so, nice to meet you all!!

cheers.

Guest rose_liana

prncssptri hi..welcome to our family!!! *Hug*

i'm glad that you finally decide to say hello in this thread..please post more often if you've time...

btw, couldn't agree more with you...we all have our fav member, but how could we not love them as whole??

because when they're together, then their dorkiness and fun site will come out naturally!!

strawberry16 thanks for the link...i've never seen that one!! thanks to crystalis for upload!!

Guest 1wawa3

Hello to new fans, first time posters and silent readers! *waves*

It's good to have our family here growing! ;)

Amy, thanks for the X-Man links! Man, I really miss them on shows like that. Alone or together, they never fail to make the show a lot better. Oh, and thank you for re-uploading all the old subbed clips. You're the best!

Tiff, hahaha. That gif of Dongwan. Hahahaha. He is such a dork. I cannot concentrate on HyeSungie because of a certain someone making a fool out of himself at the back. LOL. I love you and your gifs! They're hilarious. *points at the gif of Dongwan laughing* LMAO.

rose_liana, thanks for sharing the streaming links of X-Man!

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

A great quote that really takes part into a Shinhwa Changjos' lives.

The only portion that is not in Shinhwa Changjo's vocabulary is the word [over].

Let's smile with Shinhwa til the day they come back as one!

I will be here to protect you Shinhwa!

And also the millions of fans all over the world!

AMORfati, I cannot agree with you more!

Guest andy<33

i am in, too :D

i was very much a silent reader, because my english is bad--very bad. :P

and seeing how many of newbie come here and introduce theirselves, i wanna say hello too :)

i love shinhwa since 2004 till now. just call me zhoma

err... any news from them?

Guest rose_liana

hi zhoma!!! *hugs*

welcome!! welcome!!! i'm rose! :D

i think my english is the worst, but i just cant resist myself from joining this warm orange family...hehe *thick skin girl* :P

BTW, if you wanna know about their news, their solo activity..this web is a very good source of their news...

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/

btw, i know you're a fan of other artist too, but hopefully you'll use orange instead of other colours when you posted here... :P

btw, plese do post more here if you have time and wanting to share anything about shinhwa with us.. :lol:

I'm back...

Thanks grumpynomore for the translated interview of Hyesung...

Happy 11th anniversary SHINHWA.

I could picture out what happened on that special day. I can see their laughter and tears.

They never fails to make us laugh and touch us with their great friendship.

When they introduce themselves " We are SHINHWA" I would reply "We love SHINHWA"

Guest grumpynomore

i'm just the one who posted the transcript. all credits go to the main transcript owner and the translator.

i'm loving the new uploaded videos! crystalis, hope you keep them coming.

wannie's laugh is hilarious and contagious. iwhether it's hearing it or just looking at that gif..it definitely got me laughing over here.

Guest rose_liana

^ omo, grumpynomore i noticed that you change your siggie again..but, among your siggies, your current siggie is the cutest!!! omo, Shinhwa oppas looks very cute and adorable lied under the blanket...

Guest nglkt

I've nothing much to share but i really do agree with AMORfati unnie. =)

I'll be here to protect Shinhwa! Been thinking of what I should do to show that I'm protecting them. LoL but that's unnecessary coz I know I'm protecting them... I think my way of protecting them is promoting them. Subbing videos, telling my friends about them etc... Probably I should come up with a recommended list of videos (embedded or linked) on a same web page... for us fans, to show our friends. Would that be more convenient when we try to explain to our friends what Shinhwa is? hmmmm....

AND a HUGE WELCOME TO ALL NEW FANS. =)

Guest andy<33

rose-liana, is that so? oh forget me.. i am not other fans, anyway :P

i like to use teal color in my every post... and now i am changing to orange. way to go ORANGE PRINCESS!!

thanks for the link~ i will absolutely go there... and ah! thanks for the hug too :D

i am lol-ing when i read 80slite's post. sure, i can hear dongwan's laugh!! weird... haha...

Me too...

Since the day I've known shinhwa I'm always protecting them to all the biased fans,. And I've been introducing therm to all the people I knew even not friends :lol: And make profiles on other forum as well. I hope in my own little way I could protect shinhwa!

Archived