[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smokeekindbud

i'm watching this right now, at episode 13.  I have some questions if anyone can answer:

is the Yuri and Taewoo relationship scripted or real?  I know Taewoo is married now but did he ever date or get close to Yuri?  I assume the Taewoo - Sunwha relationship is Sunwha playing around, right? 

how is the filming done?  like do they go home every month then come back and film for a few days or something?  basically how many days are they not there and then how many days do they stay there for the show?

how scripted is this show?

and does anyone else get the impression Sunny and Yuri are sort of combative with one another?  i mean i'm sure they care for each other but it seems like they distance themselves from each other on the show.  they're always in different groups and calling each other out, granted in a playful way but it just seems like they like to mess with each other and are maybe awkward together?  i really like Sunny btw but Yuri seems to me like she's had too easy a life and always had attention where she seems into herself a lot.  i don't really like Hyomin for how she treated the comedian she was matched up with a few episodes ago.  Hyuna is a lot more immature than i would have ever thought, real surprising.  Hara has so much personality and energy.  Is Sunwha really that bad at math?, i mean i can't believe she wouldn't know very simple multiplication. 

I can't stop watching lol.

smokeekindbud said: i'm watching this right now, at episode 13.  I have some questions if anyone can answer:

is the Yuri and Taewoo relationship scripted or real?  I know Taewoo is married now but did he ever date or get close to Yuri?  I assume the Taewoo - Sunwha relationship is Sunwha playing around, right? 

how is the filming done?  like do they go home every month then come back and film for a few days or something?  basically how many days are they not there and then how many days do they stay there for the show?

how scripted is this show?

and does anyone else get the impression Sunny and Yuri are sort of combative with one another?  i mean i'm sure they care for each other but it seems like they distance themselves from each other on the show.  they're always in different groups and calling each other out, granted in a playful way but it just seems like they like to mess with each other and are maybe awkward together?  i really like Sunny btw but Yuri seems to me like she's had too easy a life and always had attention where she seems into herself a lot.  i don't really like Hyomin for how she treated the comedian she was matched up with a few episodes ago.  Hyuna is a lot more immature than i would have ever thought, real surprising.  Hara has so much personality and energy.  Is Sunwha really that bad at math?, i mean i can't believe she wouldn't know very simple multiplication. 

I can't stop watching lol.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone got softsub for ep 

• Ep 220 Telepathy Special Part 1
  • Ep 221 Telepathy Special Part 2
  • Ep 222 7 Different View Points Special
  • Ep 223 Midnight Survival in Seoul
  • Ep 227 Bibimbab Ad and the Point Results
  • Ep 228 The Butterfly Effect Specialtanx

Guest WandiePoo

Hello all! I am looking for soft subs for IC Eps 297 and 298. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find any. Thank you in advance for the help.

Archived