[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest theLEGEND

I saw the preview for next week's episode and I don't quite get it though. :sweatingbullets: Are they going to do somesort of a concert and to promote HaNaMaNa(?) song?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dalki

^

it's like part 2 of when they were going around singing the 하나마나 song.

like when they went to the baseball game to perform except its on an actual stage

Guest theLEGEND

^OOH.. That's what they are going to do. Thank you so much for telling me. :)

Uhh.. Since I can't read korean, can anyone tell what does the PD said in the picture that I capped below? Something to do with HaHa.. Thanks! :D

capiq2.jpg

Guest iyeiluj

^^^^^^

the PD says" haha and hyun dohn get to the same heigth(sp?)" and you know how he hits haha in the head after he does it....haha's like...you got that on tape right? this is hyun dohn's real colors and he gets all excited and he goes "hong chul ah you suffered alot you got hit alot too" and stuff....(cuz you know hyun don's been pushing this "i'm innocent" character...)

Guest luckyyou

last week's episode was boring! I didn't watch the 2nd part where they meet with lee ji woo. I'm not her fan and I couldn't care. sigh. hoping next week's episode will be funny.

Guest theLEGEND

^^^^^^

the PD says" haha and hyun dohn get to the same heigth(sp?)" and you know how he hits haha in the head after he does it....haha's like...you got that on tape right? this is hyun dohn's real colors and he gets all excited and he goes "hong chul ah you suffered alot you got hit alot too" and stuff....(cuz you know hyun don's been pushing this "i'm innocent" character...)

Yeah.. I understand that part where HaHa kept saying "Did you got that on tape?" but I didn't understand the part where he talked to Hong Chul.

AH! In this time around, I wish I can understand korean language. <_<

Thank you for translating. :)

last week's episode was boring! I didn't watch the 2nd part where they meet with lee ji woo. I'm not her fan and I couldn't care. sigh. hoping next week's episode will be funny.

Yeah.. I get what you mean. I'm not her fan either so I only watch the first part. I can't wait for tonight's episode. I hope it's going to be funny. :)

Guest dalki

i just watched this week's episode and its freaking hilarious. i loved it how they performed at a kindergarten and then the wedding. omg.. i bet the guests were like wtf... then finally the concert for yonsei. that was cool.

can't wait for next week's episode. rain.. haha

Guest Lets_Be

^ did you download it off of clubbox? i've been trying to watch the shows and catch up, but it seems like no one is uploading it.

Guest bryang

anyone have this past saturdays infinity challenge? looked on every clubbox that i knew of.. nothing.. did it even air?

Guest dalki

wahh. this week's episode was fun. 무한도전 is alwasy fun. no doubt about it. it was so cool to see them even filming in the rain. they're all so dedicated. 몸개그....too funny

Guest jerock

can someone tell me which episode and date is the one with the tennis player, maria sharapova and the muhandojun cast?

Guest iyeiluj

wahh! henry is in this episode. it's so funny how they act around him.

he was such a good sport... i bet they all appreciated his kindness and stuff...

Guest kkam jjak

can someone tell me which episode and date is the one with the tennis player, maria sharapova and the muhandojun cast?

^ i would like to know which episode that was too and which clubbox i could download it from

so freakin ownage of page 8!!! i think this is my first time act being first on a page!! sweetness!!

man... i cant believe this show isnt as popular like the other shows on soompi....

this show is pretty funnie and one of the best with all of the people that are in the cast

Archived