[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest Eatmore_sushi

i was overlooking over my mom's shoulder and saw a headline on a newspaper that said soemthing about infinity challenge adding a 7th member.. is this true? maybe i read it wrong (my korean's not perfect and it was a quick glance at the paper).. can someone please tell me if this is true or not.. thanks

Yeah I read about that a while ago. Ji Sang Ryul will be the seventh member as he hinted in one of the episodes (when they were in New Zealand), but now I think it's for sure. I don't think he'll actually be the SEVENTH member but the sixth member as Haha is going to the army. It'd be odd to have more than 6 members anyway.

On the Korean forums a lot of the people didn't like the idea of Ji Sang Ryul joining..I think he's funny, he'll be a great addition.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boraxkim

^ oh no!! haha's going to the army??? when??? TT___________TT

it won't be the same without him...and i don't exactly like the idea of jisangryul joining either...he's just wayyyyy too wild/crazy for my taste...he's even crazier than nohongchul...

i've always thought that ever since they hinted it last year... :(

Guest luckyyou

Is Ji Sang Ryul really going to be the new 6th member? God, I don't like him. He's not funny to me. I remember that time when they were talking about changing one of the members. I looked up some news last week and didn't find any relating to a new member. :P Haha is leaving for the army this year. I think the army starts in November (?) I'm not sure, but dang it, I'm so use to the 6 members, I don't want anyone to leave..... BUTTT if a new person was to be added (which I'm sure they will), what about Shinnie Junngg Hwannieee

Guest .alyak_

ANYBODY KNOW ANY CLUBBOX WITH EPISODE DATE OF THE 17TH? THIS MONTH?

With Brian in it? Or can i have the episode #....

_Kayla.

Guest Eatmore_sushi

Is Ji Sang Ryul really going to be the new 6th member? God, I don't like him. He's not funny to me. I remember that time when they were talking about changing one of the members. I looked up some news last week and didn't find any relating to a new member. :P Haha is leaving for the army this year. I think the army starts in November (?) I'm not sure, but dang it, I'm so use to the 6 members, I don't want anyone to leave..... BUTTT if a new person was to be added (which I'm sure they will), what about Shinnie Junngg Hwannieee

Yeah Shin Jung Hwan was one of the people they were looking at for the post. He'd be a better addition to the show, definitely, but after reading a few news articles on Daum, I think it's been decided on Ji Sang Ryul.

On a different note, Noh Hong Chol's been really talkative lately..more than normal, I mean. I think since Yoo Jae Suk keeps encouraging him (and tells Haha that he should be more like No Hong Chol), he's become more confident. I don't especially like how he treats Jung Joon Ha though, I feel sorry for him since he gets made fun of all the time by his juniors.

Guest joycekimxD

does anyone know which episode it was when the moohan dojun members called lee young ae, but it wasnt really her. the PDs were just kidding around with them. anyone happen to know which episode that was?

Guest sweet_Do-hee

I love this show

I have been watching infinity challeng Shinhwa and was wondering if there are any subs available

sorry to ask...but I really wanna know what the guys are talking it seems to be really funny..

anbody coud tell me were I can finde subs???

Guest luckyyou

does anyone know which episode it was when the moohan dojun members called lee young ae, but it wasnt really her. the PDs were just kidding around with them. anyone happen to know which episode that was?

There were two episodes where they talked to the fake Lee Young Ae (or one of the gag woman). I don't remember which episode the 1st one was, but the second one was the 2nd part to episode called Let's Stop Tricking Each Other - Kim Soo Ro's Hidden Camera Special.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

Can someone tell me what Noh Hong Chul's make-up tips are in EP43 (2007-03-03)?

1. Apply base

2. Apply a lot of base

3. Apply the foundation/powder from the inside out

The rest of the pictures are making fun of his tips saying it's like he's selling a product (home shopping network)

All the guys make fun of Noh Hong Chul's makeup because he powders his face so white. So I think the advice he said is to hide the blemishes and before applying makeup use a base. It was all meant to be funny and somewhat helpful.

Guest parkc

Hello everyone!

Just saw today's episode and it was hilairous (as always). Next week's preview looks funny as hell. Did anyone see 300? Well that's what they're copying. Why they're wearing 6-pack ab shirts and holding shields. Even the font "50" is the same as how they wrote "300" in the movie.

Sneek peak...

vlcsnap-122873.png

vlcsnap-122632.png

Guest suejinners

^ hhahahah i can't wait to watch it

DUDE

this is pretty big

ACTRESS LEEYOUNG AE WILL BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is big news for Moohandojeon!!!!!!!!!

they will be recording it on the 19th . it will air on the 21st!!!

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...041615244590576

the ratings are going to shoot up

0___0

Guest theLEGEND

UHH, I've been missing this show. The last episode that I watched was when Hyori appeared as a guest. Does anyone willing to summarize what are the episodes that were aired after that?

I know that this is probably a huge favor that I'm asking for but I'd really appreciate it so much if someone does. Thank you in advance :)

Guest luckyyou

hahahaha. I just got done watching today's episode. It was hilarious!!! I hope they show Jung Hyung Don's 50 challenge next week, but I doubt they will. The 50 challenge thing was pretty funny. But the whole X-Factor (is that what they called it?) was funnier. I loved it.

Next week's episode looks really funny as well (I mean duh, it's 무한도전!) especially the spring vacation with the uljjang girls. hahaha. hilarious!

Guest dalki

무한도전 is so underrrated here at soompi. i don't get how people don't freaking love this show. This show is the funniest show in the world. i love park myung soo sooooo much.

Guest luckyyou

무한도전 is so underrrated here at soompi. i don't get how people don't freaking love this show. This show is the funniest show in the world. i love park myung soo sooooo much.

I think it's because a lot of the members here (isn't the majority like Chinese?) aren't Korean or don't understand Korean. Also I think some members are just interested in whatever celebrities they like. I'm indifferent to almost all Korean celebrities. I might think one is better looking than the other, but I don't go crazy over them, so I like seeing shows that don't really showcase celebrities. Every episode of 무한도전 I watch makes me laugh. When an episode ends and they show the previews for the next, I get excited (lame huh?). The only episodes which I hated were the drama with Hyori. I watched the very first part of that and didn't dl the next two. Either way, I LOVE THE SHOW. I think it's fine if the four fans of 무한도전 on this forum discuss after every episode. I'll rather have low numbers of people who truly like the show instead of like fifty people who watch the show to make one comments like "He was so hot". I like discussing. :P

Archived