[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest WitchGoddess

I'm so suprised that this thread isn't as popular as the other ones. This show is supposedly the number one variety show in Korea right now.

The guys are so funny, my favorite one is where they are all at the sauna and they have flash backs of when they were young.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ i thought this thread would have been more popular, i mean its such a hit over in korea, and i love it to death. i think its hilarious, lol i really loved the KTH episode, haha they were so darn shocked when KTH popped up, lol MC Yoo does wonders :) .. woot

i wasn't that interested in the show before. I was like...what is this, it's just a bunch of guys talking/sitting/standing, or doing little games. BUT as I began to really watch the show...it is freakin hilarious!! The dynamic of the group is great. they all bring something, whether they're joking around/playing/arguing/competing/doing anything. AND i LOVE that the show is "real", with surprise visits or watching them during break time.

I love MC YOO! He is the BEST MC!

Guest theLEGEND

I'll try my best. I don't have the episode on file anymore, but I'll work from my memory (which isn't super)..

So they go to Park Myung Soo's chicke shop after the MBC Award show. They were having some honest chatting about each other and how they should always cheer one another one and not try to bring each other down. Mostly talking about their honest brotherhood and some times that weren't so happy, etc. At some point I think Yoo Jae Suk mentions "and Haha will be leaving soon" and something on the lines of they should just all enjoy this time. Then Haha starts talking. And I think he didn't want to talk about it because I guess its' a sore subject for him right now when everything is going so well for him. But with that little introduction he started to say something and said he's scared and will miss everyone and then he chokes up and says I can't do this right now meaning he can't talk about it. He gets up and he probably gets teary and chokey. That's all. But he's leaving for army this year, so ti's sad because I don't want any of the guys to break up. I think it'll be a weird shift and I like Haha in the mix. :(

Thank you for the summary. So about HaHa leaving for the army is true.. I'm kinda sad that he's going away. He's one of my favorite MCs besides MC Yoo :(

I haven't got the chance to watch last week's episode on "Roller Skating Rink" How was it? Was it funny? ^^

does anybody have the first episodes?

i got all of the ones off nownforever (thanks soooooooooo much)

but am now looking for older ones.

if anyboyd can help..thanks.

Guest luckyyou

I still haven't seen last week's episode :(. but I uploaded this week's and I had NO idea what the plot was. OMG, this week's looks HILARIOUSS..

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a1fn0.th.jpg a2ai5.th.jpg a3su1.th.jpg a4va4.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 020307 - English Language Special (English Village)

does anybody have the first episodes?

i got all of the ones off nownforever (thanks soooooooooo much)

but am now looking for older ones.

if anyboyd can help..thanks.

If you want the very first episode of Infinity Challenge, you're going to be unhappy. The very first episode is completely different from the one you see now. And it's going to be hard to watch.

Guest luckyyou

I'm watching this week's episode and Park Myung Soo is up at the counter at the "airport" and I'm cracking up here. I'm doing that laugh where it's silent and it's sinking deep into my stomach. SO funny.

Ok just got done watching the episode. I laughed out loud SO many times! By myself sitting here alone on my computer nad I'm cracking up. The last thing I remember cracking up at is when Park Myung Soo goes "his girlfriend is an announcer. You guys are in big trouble. This will be on the news tonight!"

AHHAHAHAHAH LOVED IT.

PLUS MY LOVE CHA TAE HYUN is a guest next week. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest theLEGEND

Infinity Challenge - 020307 - English Language Special (English Village)

OMG! This should be very funny. I haven't watch this episode yet, I just download from your clubbox. Thanks :)

Park Myung Soo with his english is definitely hillarious.. Can't wait to see this <3

Guest eidolon.

Woww I had to search through a lot of pages to find this thread.

I thought I'd find it in the first page or something.

Anyways, this is a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat show.

"SHIVAS DAEGAL" LOLOL.

(Chivas Regal.. )

-jenny

Guest yoojeong

Hey Guys!!

Have you guys watched the Christmas Special, and they release a single "All you need is love"??

Well try and listen to it. Not the best, but I credit their efforts.

Credits: yoojeong

Artist: Yoo Jae Suk, Pak Myung Su, Jung Jun Ha, Jung Hyung Dong, Ha Ha & No Hong Chul

Release: 2006

Genre: Pop

Company: NEGA network

asd.jpg

All you need is love

Guest mirioox

I Love this show too~!! :D .. They are so ridiculous and I'm always laughing throughout the show .. hahhaha..

But.. I don't get the banana part?.. Why is the banana sometimes thrown in the show? I'm just curious how it got started.. or was it something just completely random?

Guest theLEGEND

Infinity Challenge - 021707 - New Years Special + Unseen Clips at the Bathtub House + Ulzzang (Kim Hye Sung & Jung Il Woo)

OMG! I was laughing my a** off when I watched them being Punk'D. Their reactions & faces were darn HILLARIOUS when they saw those ahjummahs :lol:

Definitely, I wanna keep this clip and watch it whenever I feel so down. It will make my day without any doubt :P

One question, what were they doing at the end of the clip? Was it somekind like charity?

Can't wait to watch next week's episode. Those little pigs are so cute <33 Thanks for sharing luckyyou :)

Guest untalkative

If you want the very first episode of Infinity Challenge, you're going to be unhappy. The very first episode is completely different from the one you see now. And it's going to be hard to watch.

What do you actually mean by the "very first episode"? Infinity Challenge (as it is being aired currently) is in their third season right now. The very first season, which started in April 2005 was called "Mumohan Dojun" Which is a similar meaning to the English translation of "Infinity Challenge (Muhan Dojun)." The second season started in October 2005, once again changing their name to "Mulihan Dojun" which basically means "impossible, difficult." The third season, the one many people know today started in May 2006 and is currently on air, just airing their 41st episode on Saturday.

The very first episode of the third season "Infinity Challenge" is the one where Korean golfer Michelle Wie and SS501 are guests on the show and they challenge Michelle to hit certain targets on the course.

Older episodes aren't that hard to obtain, although there is a big chance that there will be lots of episodes in between that will be mising. As for me, I've got the first episoes of all three seasons so far and everything else in between. A little bit of S1, S2, and all of S3 so far. And the comment about the show being hard to watch because it's so different from before - it is true. In S1, they didn't shoot anything in the studio, and everything was shot outside. They focused their show around challenges, hence the name "Infinity Challenge (Mumohan Dojun)" Then the PDs changed around, and with them the concept of the show changed gradually. But lately the current PD of the show, Kim Teo (김태호) has been reviving some of the older challenges they did, such as the 100m race against the train, and yesterday's episode of which method empties the water in the tub quickest (human vs. drain), which has been gaining really good response from the Korean viewers and international viewers also.

Archived