Konayuki + Friends

Guest taki

粉雪+フレンズ
粉雪, an insert from the Japanese drama 「1リットルの涙」. Ryota's voice is quite powerful, this is a great song. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go as high for the chorus (which is the best part of the song! :tears: ) So I had to sing it lower. It sounds weird, I know, but I had to sing it like that... It's such a good song! Konayuki フレンズ, a song Otsuka Ai sang for her drama 「東京フレンズ」! Also a really nice song. Otsuka Ai is so cooooool. Friends Both were oneshots so I messed up quite a bit, hehe. :sweatingbullets: *edit* I tried singing Kizuna + First part of Planetarium. Please don't listen if you don't want those two songs ruined for you. Haha... Kizuna, insert song from Jin and Kame's dorama: 「ごくせん2」! Planetarium from dorama: 「花より男子」 Kizuna Planetarium *edit nvm

OMG YOU SANG KONAYUKI. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. Gyaaaah I love this song!!

You did a really good job on this! I wish I could sing the slow notes. It's too bad you couldn't sing the chorus as high as the original, your version lost some of the feeling from the origional because of that.

BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY. Awsome job yo!! (Ichi Ritoru no Namida is one of my favourite dramas!!! I'm so glad you sang this!!)

Guest fantasiimaker

konayuki *_*

The verses sound awesome =D and I WAS hoping for the high chorus, but I know it's difficult so I don't blame you ^^ One thing I'd like you to improve is a bit of nasally quality in your voice..perhaps if you breathe through your nose more, (but breathe through both nose and mouth lol) you'll sound slightly better =)

Great singing and song choice =] It's nice to see another guy here xD Sing more!! (1 litre songs rock XD sing more dorama songs lol)

Seno- Thanks :) I know! The chorus! It's the besssst part of this song, but sadly those notes are crazy high for me. They always play this song when it's time to cry during the drama! It's a great song!

Fantasiimaker - Thanks for the advice! I'll definately try it! Dorama songs rock!!

Guest jlove1831

I think you have a great voice, and singing Remioromen's Konayuki was a great choice, but you sound just a bit nasaly. You sound pretty good, especially for a one-shot. Looking forward to hear more from you :)

Archived