Aiba looks pretty WOW in the PV

<333

Nino.. cute as always <3x100

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiawen

15th Aug 9:55am TBS - LIVE! Drama MAOU Fan Meeting : Leader + Toma and other casts gathers! SP guest!

15th Aug - Hanamaru Cafe : Yuuka

15th Aug - 2-Ji Ciao : Yuuka

15th Aug - Long trailer for [MAOU] episode tonight

by the way, any fans planning to go to their taiwan concert in october?? hehe

Guest YOONATUNA

^ Thanks for the update. They were so HOTTTT in this!

Truth is really different from their usual songs but they pull it off so gooddd!

Just wish that Aiba changes his hair (it's long and messy...)

Guest NO NAME?

I need to get that performance of "truth" now. They are lip-synching right? Sometimes I can't tell. Haha. And whoa at those scans.

Guest geishaOo

yay arashi.

i miss watching mago mago arashi.

i think they are the sweetest to go to people's homes and help take care of them.

it gets me to think that they aren't all about glamour and fame, and are really down-to-earth people.

well, they are still cool. i hope there are more posts on youtube for their recent concerts.

it's so nice when the fans sing along their songs.

Guest lisaaa

200k in one day! SO AMAZING! That's why I love them, they're the best JE band. <3

totally agree, kaori! :)

today's sales:

x->1->1 - ARASHI - 119,227 + 66,067 (x1.75) = 324,265

Guest jeniez

Truth/Kaze no mukou e's sales for today:

28,046 (x1.75) -> 49,080

Total so far -> 373,345

Does anyone else think that this is definitely Arashi's year? I mean the last two years~ especially last year, they were doing really really well, but I think they're at the height of their career right now and their popularity keep rising like crazy. I mean, Love So Sweet was the 4th highest selling single last year (the highest of any JE group) and their One Love single just became the highest selling single this year. And Arashi's exposure is crazy too- they're like everywhere. They host 3 variety shows (Arashi no Shukudai-kun, Vs Arashi, and Himitsu no Arashi-chan) and will be the main caster for this year's 24 hr Terebi. I just saw the promo for this and I was bawling my eyes out. Not to mention the individual member's work, Matsu Jun with his movie, Ohno with his drama, Nino with his upcoming drama, Sho with News Zero and Beijing Olympic main caster, and Aiba is his animal variety show. Then there's the crazy out sold out concerts- they had a five dome tour ealier this year and next month will start their second Asian tour which will include Seoul, Taipei, and Shanghai.

I haven't been back to Japan for a while now, so I not sure who's the most popular JE group at the moment- I think it might still be Kat-tun~ Kat-tun was huge when they first debuted but seems like their sales have been slowing down since then. In the meanwhile, Arashi's popularity and exposure are getting insane so I think it's very likely that they will take the top spot soon.

^ Not to mention, Kanjani8 is really popular since they did their 47 tour last year and their sales are really good too but anyway, I just saw Truth and Kaze no Mukou e PV and both are really good. In Truth, they finally dance again. I haven't seen them dance like that for a while.

Guest moon-soon

I LOVE THE SCANS <33333

Has anyone watched Arashi no Shukudai-kun #97? XD I so love the ohmiya part there! xD

and i'll be getting my LE of Arashi's truth on Jun's birthday and I can't wait XD

Guest geishaOo

arashi is number one again.

that's cool. their concerts must be crazy fun because of the energy.

i've always loved arashi's vibe. they're not the giddy give-me-attention sort of artists.

i respect their down-to-earth attitude. at first, i was thinking they look so bored.

but their personality and they way they talk with each other is so chill.

they should keep on being number one.

Guest cheldee

Fantastic news!

Truth/Kaze no Mukou e has sold an estimated 467,000 copies in its first week alone.

This is the greatest first-week sales for all singles released so far this year, beating the previous record of 382,000 set by KAT-TUN's Don't You Ever Stop.

One Love has also managed to sell 492,000 copies and is now the TOP-SELLING single so far this year!

While Truth/Kaze no Mukou e is currently in 2nd spot. :D

Source: Oricon

Guest ~neh~long~

^ASDLKFJASLDJ.

it's crazy how popular arashi is. yet very much believable. :]

HQ SINGLE COVER SCANS

http://pics.livejournal.com/crystalove87/pic/0002t224 - TRUTH/KAZE RE

http://pics.livejournal.com/crystalove87/pic/0002s4qd - KAZE NO MUKOU E LE

http://pics.livejournal.com/crystalove87/pic/0002rg1r - TRUTH LE

ORIGINAL POST & SCANNED BY crystalove87

i must say, the TRUTH scan is my favorite. red/black sexiness :] i just adore that song~

Archived