Good Nrbs In Ktown?

chrissejin

Please leave your suggestions
Anyone know of any good ones in Ktown? And please also list the price per hour.

The only one I really go to is Young Dong (on 6th and Normandie) but my friend kept complaining "BUT SOMEONE GOT SHOT HERE!!" So...eeks! But it's so cheap there! It's like either $10 or $15 an hour?

A nice one I went to was inside Chapman Plaza, but I don't know the price since my friend paid.

Somewhere where they play music videos (but I think these days, all of them play the music video).

THANKS!!

Guest watcher

the good ones are expensive, ranging from 20~50/hour depending on room size.

palm tree (wilshire/berendo) and 띵가띵가 (olympic/harvard) are the better ones IMO.

MGM(kingsley/olympic), lucky (chapman plaza), pharoah (aroma center basement), 이가주 (6th/berendo), rosen (serrano/8th) and 단성사(catalina/6th) are also a few decent options.

there's a dirt cheap one called DJ (olympic/crenshaw) that's $5/hour but i think it's some kind of happy hour promo. i've never been, so go at your own risk. but $5/hour is hard to beat.

or if you're tired of it all, there's a karaoke hardware addon for the ipod, but you need to hook it up to a stereo. it's kinda ghetto, but hey, there's just a one time cost and after that, you just download your own songs and sing away :)

if u want to go somewhere cheap,

VERMONT NRB!

VERMONT AND 2ND STREET

$5 OPENING TO 7 i think HAPPY HOUR!

and you can also play pool there :)

hi christine unnie ^^

Guest watcher

if u want to go somewhere cheap,

VERMONT NRB!

VERMONT AND 2ND STREET

$5 OPENING TO 7 i think HAPPY HOUR!

and you can also play pool there :)

hi christine unnie ^^

too many thugs in that area come night time. but if you dont mind, that's a cheap alternative too.

Guest cookiecutter

이가주 rocks...im alwasie dere till the morning..cuz they close the place down for me n my homies..

chorus was nice too cuz the owner liked me so im dere till the morning also..

YD sucks....pharoah is alright...not all that great...the nrb inside orchid is ok..but its hella expensive....

Guest watcher

이가주 rocks...im alwasie dere till the morning..cuz they close the place down for me n my homies..

chorus was nice too cuz the owner liked me so im dere till the morning also..

YD sucks....pharoah is alright...not all that great...the nrb inside orchid is ok..but its hella expensive....

they keep yigaju open for you past 4am??? we always get kicked out aruond that time... lol

i think as an NRB, pharoah isnt all that great either. but they get extra points for having a bar and multiple bartender girls to serve you if you dont feel like staying in and singing. :D

i went to orchid. its ok. expensive though. tinka tinka i think was good. and i think this one place..zip or something, that was ok.

i went to orchid. its ok. expensive though. tinka tinka i think was good. and i think this one place..zip or something, that was ok.

i dont like orchid... i hate walking up stairs while i'm drunk

same goes for dding gga dding gga

palm tree - if you want to drink and able to shell out some money this place is ok. very clean decor

dding gga dding gga - similar to palm tree pros

mgm - havent been to that place since my b-day back in the day... and btw, dont remember crap from then

pharoah - eh... not so bad... serves liquor

yi ga ju (이가주) - depending on the day... they'd let me stay past 4am but that is not so often since i dont goto that place anymore to chill or drink

rosen - cheap lookin, not so expensive, may get your drink on, lots of ahjussi & ahjumma and lots of people from fashion district

btw did go-sung-bang-ga (고성방가) close???

i dont hear about that place any more

oh! and sleep!!! how often do you go? i've never seen you there when i'm there:P

Guest cookiecutter

^ when are we gonna go drinking hmm??!?!!

i don't remember da last tyme we sat n drank some alkie..or wit our lovely group~

Archived