Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Hikki's ex-husband's fancy PVs, but I'm getting used to these tamer ones. ^^;

The PoL PV is interesting. I like the song composing idea. x)

UGHHH LOL @ the Kuma Chang cameo :lol:

Thanks for posting.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Her PVs are getting more and more simple. Hikki, stop being lazy while playing with Kuma-chang all the time!

Guest iluvsuju

talking about Hikki's simple video i really love simple & clean XDD~ it suits the song name very much! it's really simple and she is cleaning something, lol~ but heart station is too simple! i love the song very much, it makes me feel floating in the air~<3 ^^ haato suteision<33333

Guest jrevenge

puahaha! i dunno but i found you funny.

yeah, simple and clean's MV is so much simple.

and she's actually washing the dishes.

i like her hair there too.

her currently hair reminds me of Yoshika. lol

anyway, i heard she'll release a new album?

Guest iluvsuju

puahaha! i dunno but i found you funny.

yeah, simple and clean's MV is so much simple.

and she's actually washing the dishes.

i like her hair there too.

her currently hair reminds me of Yoshika. lol

anyway, i heard she'll release a new album?

yeah~and i love her kitchen XDD~

i'm not sure if she'll release a new album but the prisoner of love cd released today<3

and from Hikki's website there's a prisoner of love-Quiet version-???

-edit-

the preview is available at new release section. silly me!

umm...it's just so-so...... :sweatingbullets:

Guest amydien

^lol...when I first saw Hikki's Simple and Clean PV, I was like " :blink: .....that was it?!?!?!" It was so simple but I got used to it after a while...it's cute XD

Ahuhuhu...I still dont have her Heart Station album....too lazy to buy it....Im getting behind on Hikki music, I should buy soon :sweatingbullets:

Guest Raw Sugar

x->3 - Utada Hikaru - 5,410 (x1.75) = 9,468

First day sales for PoL. A bit disappointing even with the drama tie-in, but it is a re-cut single after all.

But I believe Heart Station has outsold Ultra Blue though. (: People are probably buying the album over the single.

Guest chopstickee

^ hahaha Ayumi's popularity came from her voice then??

I think the lack of promotion means Hikki no longer cares about sales? I think she's just doing something she likes to do. If you start feeling like you're doing something for someone else, that's when you lose the ambition to go on, right?

And I guess this is another reason why I love Hikki's music ^^

She puts effort into her work (which makes each of her singles/albums so special) whereas AVEX singers have so many singles/albums... their work isn't as... special anymore? I don't know how to explain it, but yea, kinda like Koda Kumi's 12 singles in 12 weeks, and THSK's 5 singles in 6 weeks? It gets repetitve after a while (before fans kill me, I'm a DBSK's fan ^^;; and I like those 5 singles of theirs).

I agree with you on why u love Hikki's music. ^^ Now, at the same time i am NOT saying DBSK and BoA don't put effort along w. all of the other artists... because they are my two favorite artists...But I do find Hikki's music more... "fresh" and "new?" perhaps is the word?? Partly because she writes practically everything...I thought Heart Station was brilliant. I am excited for the American album...I REALLY hope she gets the attention she deserves. How can she be so big in one place and not known in the other?? (rhetorical question...lol)

Guest lisaaa

today's Prisoner Of Love sales:

x->3->2->2 - Utada Hikaru - 5,410 + 4,779 + 2,571 (x1.75) = 22,330

Guest angelicsinner

woahh..i am too engrossed w k-music section until i forgot that here, they also have thread for utada!

For me Utada United 2006 is one of the best concert I've ever seen

Im a BIG fan of dbsk and i think their concerts are great BUT I watch Utada United more than theirs or any artists in particular

There is somehow bad review on Utada United like this ONE

I think when you appreciate singers like Utada Hikaru, you will realize that she sings from her soul

and Utada United 2006 is the most soulful concert ever!!

My favorite would be all the songs she sings when she wore that red dress--AMAZING!

Whether she's getting tired breathless whatsoever, the songs were delivered well~

She worked too hard for that concert, I guess it has damaged her voice a bit

Nevertheless, she still produces what I call as masterpieces

Prisoner of Love and Flavor of Life are sugooiii!!

She's just super talented if I were to compare her w present performers these days~

It doesnt matter her sales are low or she doesnt sings too often like before nehh..

Thanks to hikkifanraul in youtube for subbing her perf

Guest lisaaa

today's POL sales:

x->3->2->2 - Utada Hikaru - 5,410 + 4,779 + 2571 + 3,060 (x1.75) = 27,685

and HEART STATION is at #2 today, also. :D

Guest choong jae

seriously, i have been listening to prisoner of love the whole day w/o feeling tired of it once. i also saw on youtube, there's a clip of her called "Hikaru Utada 宇多田光--Medley ft. SMAP (Live) "

it's her singing her songs w/ SMAP, sure feels wierd to hear other ppl singin her songs. still her voice best! :)

Archived