[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Loanie

Big present from 아..예 @ dcinside...you have to hurry...100 download for each episode.

The whole drama 1-18 HQ Version.

THANKS for sharing the HQ files!!! I'm spending my day watching the show :sweatingbullets: . Too bad the link for episode 12 doesn't work now. I'll just watch that with the LQ file. I appreciate the kindness for sharing the HQ files--THANK YOU!

Guest collect2you

In the last ep there's a scene Dr. Ahn met Prof. Lee at the lift and Prof. Lee said something to him. I guess he asked Dr. Ahn to have dinner with him & his wife at his house right?

Guest chellenaruto1990

yuuuup thats what he said

im so happy all of his problems are over with now...

wat a happy ending hahaha

that was one hell of a dramaaa

i dont think i can stop thinking about it anytime soon

Guest collect2you

yuuuup thats what he said

im so happy all of his problems are over with now...

wat a happy ending hahaha

that was one hell of a dramaaa

i dont think i can stop thinking about it anytime soon

I still don't even have in mind what drama to see next, I just really can't take this out right now!

This has got to be one of the best medical dramas I've seen!!! Or the best drama that I have seen so far in 2007, lol. I absolutely LOVED the ending. It was the most perfect ending. The ending of episode 17 and the beginning of episode 18 had me grip my hands tightly together...the surgery scene was difficult to watch. *cries*...and whenever DH cry. Examining her chest with the stethoscope and blaming Dr.Ahn telling him that he ruined her 20 year dream. So sad...but I liked how DH faced her struggles and continued being a great doctor, though it took her time. It would be annoying to take pills every single day, get bruises whenever she bumps into things, hearing a clock/machine ticking inside of her chest...etc.

OMG, I am thinking of this drama for the past 2 days. It's so freaking good. I haven't been so addicted to a korean drama for so long. I am only on epi 7 but I love this drama so much. Dal Hee is so funny and that's make the whole drama so interesting. Dr. Ahn and Dal Hee looks so good together. I don't know how I can survive waiting for the next subbed episode, oh dear. I am so keen to know what will happen to Dal hee at the end. I am glad that this drama have a good ending from all the reviews. Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. I am now surviving on those BDH specials uploaded.

been so busy!! finally managed to finish the last 2 episodes..

so many scenes of our smiling dr ahn.. everytime he smiles i kinda like smile too :D

but there's so much blood aigoo~ dont really dare to watch them haha

and anyone notice at the end of the last episode.. where they showed photos and flashback of each character.. they missed out the handsome and cute DR JANG!! the one that fell asleep and DH had to do the operation alone.. omg how can they make such a mistake.. i even replayed many times to make sure i didnt see wrongly :angry:

and thanks peeps for all the pics and links.. its cute how everyone took photos with little sung min.. i wanna take with him too haha :P

Guest collect2you

I just start the first 2 episodes with Esub again and at this time I know what he said which made me mad to kill Dr. Ahn. He's sooooo mean by beating DH up in front of everyone without mercy. His words were really unbearable for me at all. I hate 'You're 99.99% the butcher' he said to her!

Despite to this, the last ep is re-watched again and again and I can't move on the other dramas. I can't wait for the Esubs to catch up the whole story.

Guest snoopy

thank you for the recent news on Bong Dal Hee<333

gosh, looking at all the caps of Lee Bum Soo, dang, i was drooling. hahahhaha!! no joke!

i just have this new impression of him now & all i see is his charisma&sillyness. :)

man, he may be short for a guy and old for my age, but dang, he's like brad pitt to me.

hahahahahhah!! :lol::wub::w00t:

Archived